The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke and L337

Nemo blushed as he hugs purmia, i think we should wait till the other two arrive." he said.

Hisui giggled as she and mari went back to the others seeing Minagi there "looks like we didnt need to find her after all." hisui smiled at her

@Poke

"it's due to the training i use for my fire, it teaches me control of the heat and the specific area around it." he explained "in other words, cooking." he said shrugging "it's kinda the same principal.' he said "though i wonder, about this armor, at the very least it might be safe to say that lava swimmers might be involved." he said

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"hmm...i see your point Lidia, alright, but we should at least spend the time preparing, the deeper we go, the darker it gets so we need some king of illumination." Tyson explained

--------------------------------------------------

"w-wow...." Ivadi said as he looked at the white rathalos in awe, never in his life has he seen anything so beautiful and strong before. he walked up to the beast as he bows to it showing him his respect. "well then, I guess...it's time to prove my worth.." he said with a fire in his eyes

@everyone besides ivadi

everyone felt the presence of the new arrival at the front door, they all gathered to greet them when they saw it was the Man of Synapse

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Everyone

Henry: "I see" he said hearing Nymph's explanation as the Bria spoke to him about using the spirits's help "its fine really, its their choice actually" he said to them "I do wonder what will be made though" he said with a small grin on him as he felt a sudden spike of holy energy, this one different, it felt sadistic in a way, he then saw Nymph cowering due to it he put his hand on her shoulders and looked at her "You don't have to face him if you don't want to, I'll handle it with the others, but I think it would be better if you came with me" he said as he nodded to the spirits as he left the room afterwards
He soon reached the entrance to see Keith and yuka, Alipheese, Lisa and Luka, Scott and the others there, he had his sword on his hand as he walked amongside them as he looked at the man of synapse "so this is him?" he asked as he saw that he was sitting in what seemed to be replicas of NYmph,Ikaros and astrea, "Copies?" he asked as he entered a fighting stance, his sword reacted to the enormous ammount of hole energy and started charging itself with power should he need to use it.

-------------------------------------
@Poke

Alex: He entered a guard stance as he saw the Deviljho biting the ground, but this time dugging itself deep within it as it now started to run away from him, he left his stanced as his lightning turned to yellow again as he sheathed his sword, he decided to not give chase, with the damage that was inflicted on it should bleed out soon or at the very least permanently scarred, good enough for him, he noticed the remains of the rajangs's corpse as he walked towards it, crouching as he then examined it "These things seem to everywhere...and they aren't going to stop showing up until the end of the war..." he said as he stood up and looked around, maybe to examine if there was anyone there, be it order or not.
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

As he tried to rest Alvan suddenly felt a sudden spike of holy energy which seemed to have caused Astrea slight panic, causing Alvan to look at her a bit confused "Who's here Astrea?" he asked her.

===============
Hearing Dianca's reply made Erin shrug, as she didn't really want to get back into that conversation, instead letting J talk about how she found that although Dianca is the ancestor of the more brutal mamono she seemed much more tame compared to them.

After that Erin felt a large amount of holy energy which, admitedly, made her twitch a bit "Seems like someone's decided to pay a visit to the castle. And somehow, I've got the feeling this is an antagonistic visitor..."
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

Tsuru shakily rose before waving at Minagi. "Nice to meet you Minagi. I'm a bird chimera though not a harpy. So your going to be part of our family now right?" Tsuru hugged Minagi before standing back and joining the others. "Quick warning though as Mari won't welcome you easily till she gets to know you."

-------

"Hey everyone were back." Mari nodded to the others until she reached Minagi. Her eyes narrowed but she would be cordial until she found evidence of the super-cougar being genuine with her feelings. "Nice to meet you Minagi. I suppose your wife no.5 now in our group. Didn't expect our family to grow so quickly or have older additions." Mari offered her hand to shake as she would listen to Hisui and be nice for now.

@Everyone-
While the group was gathering and getting used to new changes it wasn't long before half the group tensed at seeing the Man of Synapse.

"Goddamnit! Just one day to ourselves." Mari bared her teeth at feeling the holy energy as this was the same as the angeloid who almost killed her.

"Braminda what is going on?" Tsuru lost some of her sleepiness but wasn't completely awake or aware of what was going on yet.

------------------

"So he shows himself. Seems I owe the Seers a few candy bars. Konoka go and ready the tools for anti-holy procedures. We got a practice attempt for fighting Subliminal after all." Lord Shadow moved through a shadowy corridor, moving to reach where the commotion was going on.

".. . . . .." Konoka nodded before disappearing. She had work to do after all involving a holy menace.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Astrea: "It's him...the man of Synapse...why now..." Astrea said before she got dressed "Look, I know we just got done enjoying ourselves, but I can't just lie down while he's here, let's go Alvan." Astrea said as she waited for him. Mizune, who felt it as well got up and scratched her eyes

Mizune: "What's going on?" She asked, looking to thew window nearby, she saw most of the other people down there, where they saw a single man, using three girls as a chair "I feel something bad from that guy, is he bad?" She asked

Astrea: "Very. You have to stay here Mizune okay? Please?" She asked

Mizune: "Okay I promise." Mizune said with Astrea smiling in relief "Alright, ready when you are Alvan." She said

Dianca: "Interesting, looks like we get to kick some ass...come girls, let's go see what's happening!" Dianca said as she got dressed, with J doing the same, Dianca went head on first as they all went to the entrance with the rest of the group

Man of Synapse: "Ah...well this is quiet a pleasant welcoming party, I feel so blessed to be in the presence of such regal monsters. And damn...some of you make the angeloids I fuck back up at Synapse look like rag dolls, ah but enough about that shit..." He said before he noticed Lord Shadow "Oh hey! I know you, you're that guy that Promestein is observing...yea...Lord Shadow right? She has a keen interest with yah, though personally I think she just wants to get in your pants, but hey how the fuck would I know?" He then spotted Ikaros, Nymph, Hilda, and Wilma "Oh...hey it's my defective little bitches! Hey...you whore's dumped me for your perspective partners? Why's that huh? I gave you bitches the best life didn't I?" He said, looking down with a smile, he suddenly moved in front of Nymph, who had a terrified look on her face, holding her chin up "Oh Nymph...you had one job...analyze and asses the targets...and you fucked that shit up just to be with this..." He said before looking at Henry, seeing Meruiclius "Oh, interesting...well regardless dear...now that the Melan project was a success, I don't need an defective bitch like you anymore." He let go of Nymph's chin before jumping away from the group. Nymph the entire time was simply scared, her legs shaking uncontrollably "Well, I guess this is the people I'll be fight soon huh? Oh boy this should be fun!" He said

Wilma: "Why the fuck are you here asshole?" Wilma asked

Man of Synapse: "Ouch...that's mean...don't you girls miss me? Granted I could barely remember your names, but still, that guy right there, he's your new master, I can already tell without looking at him that he's ugly as hell..." He said

Hilda: "Least this Master of ours remembers our name, just like how I remember yours...Minos..." She said bluntly

Minos: "How did you find that out?" He asked as his tone changed

Hilda: "I asked Daedalus. Got to say, the name definitely fits you and your childish attitude." She said

Minos: "You little bitch, I'm going to-...what?" He was about to attack, but then, he felt a sudden spike of Holy energy. It was different from his, greatly dwarfing his to a large scale, enough to even surprise him. A beam of light shined on the ground before a elderly man had shown himself. He only had a large sword on his back, metallic looking with a circle hole in the middle. Risteine felt an odd resonance with it as her dark energy started to flow more rapidly "Oh...so you finally decided to come down here...Chief God..." He said with a smile
This is how I always pictured the Chief God tolook like :XD:
Oh, and his weapon
Chief God: "...Minos...why come and show yourself now? Is this another way for you to entertain yourself?" He asked looking down at him, pulling out his blade, he lowered it next to Minos head "Speak now, if I don't like your answer, I'll kill you right here you worthless insect." He said

Minos: "Whoa whoa...calm down..." He said, snapping his finger, the Melan clones used a strange device that looked like a box, opening a portal when activated, Melan Ikaros pulled out a Trident like weapon, handed to Minos, he smiles to Chief God "You're not the only one with weapons you know?
Minos weapon, also known as Poseidon, a weapons that can shoot electrical discharge. It's power varies by the user.
Chief God: "Poseidon? An Ancient relic of past...it seems to be in working condition too..." He said before putting his sowrd back on his back, with Minos just backing away. He turned to look at Lisa "...I should have killed you instead of letting you go when I had killed Alucard. Perhaps now is my chance while your son is away..." He said turning to Lisa

Lisa: "...you bastard..." Lisa's dark energy started to flow out, her usual, gentle aura quickly becoming rampant and full of anger, but then Isabaeu moved her hand to Lisa "Isabaeu?" She asked as she calmed down a little

Isabaeu: "Milord...we have more visitors..." Isabaeu said, feeling a familiar presence. The Chief God soon noticed too, feeling a sudden surge of dark energy flow the area, perfectly matching the Chief God's Holy energy. But they felt a sudden, violent earthquake as a monster rose from the ground, the monster was beyond Gigantic, nearly as big as the castle itself, the monster was covered in several, jagged spike, it had a long, serpentine like body, jet black with a snake like face. On top of it's face was the source of the dark energy, Formotosis, and next to him was Idoun, who stared at crowd with empty eyes
This is what formotosis looks like at the moment, he's using Lyon as a meat husk of sorts
This is what Idoun looks like
And this is what that Monster looks like. It's called Dara Amadyura. Arguably one of the largest monsters in Monster hunter series. It's around 44 thousand CM. To put it in perspective, from head to tail, it's as long as the twin towers.
Lisa: "SIS!" Lisa tried to go to her, but Yuka quickly went to her to stop her "Please milord, don't! She's still under Formotosis control...calm yourself..." She said

Formotosis: "I felt a sudden large spike of Holy energy gather here...so I decided to pay a visit..." The Monster slowly lowered its head until he and Idoun got off, then rising it's head again, it simply stares at the crowd, flicking it's tongue once in awhile "My...such an ugly state your in Chief God...old age really makes you look like a relic..." He said

Chief God: "And what about you? You're borrowing a body from a poor, pathetic soul who had dedicated his loyalty to you. And you mercilessly killed him in pursuit of a better body...I pity you..." He said

Formotosis: "Don't speak so high and mighty Chief God...remember that you an I are equals..." He said "But it wont be that way soon after I gain my body back...which I believe rest here...I'd go and do it now...but I believe this mass meeting here is simply to show off who has who. And judging from what I'm looking at, it seems this will be an easy victory for me..." He said

Chief God: "You fool..." He said as he stared at Formotosis "I'm, going to end you here and now..." He said, but Minos got impatient and snapped his finger, revealing another weapon he had, at the sky, all they could see was what looked like a futuristic weapon, it had a pointed tip on it, technologically ahead of what Lisa was used to seeing, she was shocked at what she looked at

Lisa: "...what is that..." She asked. The Chief God looked up and showed a surprised expression, quickly turning to Minos

Chief God: "You...I thought that weapon had been destroyed..." He said with anger
ImageThe weapon in question
Minos: "Ah, but that weapon was a prototype! This is the real deal...but you remember it by the name Zeus...this was the weapon me and my sister Daedalus created WAY back when ugly monster roamed this hell hole of a planet. We worked under your wing back then...haha, get it? Well anyways...that weapon was weak...only capable of destroying entire continents...no...the one you see up there...is enough to destroy...well I don't know how strong it is really...and unless you two behave yourselves...I'll gladly show you what it can do..." He asked

Chief God: "...fine..." Chief God relaxed as he took a neutral position, with Formotosis simply shrugging as he relaxed as well

Minos: "Good...wouldn't want to ruin this opportunity to get to know one another before we all go killing each other am I right?" He asked. Another Angelic being came down in a similar manner that the Chief God did, but this time it was a woman, having short, blonde hair. She had brown eyes with an elegant robe to match her beauty "Oh...so your daughter came down as well...hi Chief Goddess...why don't you come to Minos and give me a lap dance huh?" He asked her

Chief Goddess: "Filth...you illicit nature still irks me like before...father...why come down here? Is it because you were curious of the reasons Minos came here? Either way...I guess it does good to see our enemies before we fight. And I see we have some familiar faces here...like you Lisa..." She said looking at her "Tell me...how does it feel being a widow?" She asked cruelly

Lisa: "Ha...normally I'd be angry at you...but every time I remember you, I'm always reminded of the fact that despite your regal beauty, Alucard still chose me over you...the one who mislead him into believing all monsters are evil...

Chief Goddess: "Ha! You monster are evil, all of you, which is why I we will purge you all from this world!" She said, but she then heard a familiar voice

???: "Oh dear sister...you took the words right out of my mouth..." Luka, Aliphese, Tamamo, Erubetie, Granberia, and the spirits recognized that voice, seeing a light shin up on the sky, it was Ilias "You really like mouthing off and sounding like an Authoritative bitch, hiding behind our father!" She said mockingly "Oh...and dear...sweet Luka...I can't wait to get my hands on your again...and by that I mean tear you to shreds after putting all my plans to shit!" She said with a rather sadistic smile

Luka: "Ilias...I don't get it...you helped be back then even when I defeated you...you saved me...why hate me?" He asked

Ilias: "I did that on a whim you little swine! You can't kill the embodiment of light! Oh and father...you're getting way too old for this...so I'll gladly take over and rule this world for you!" She said

Chief God: "Ilias...though you are the middle sister...you shall see no mercy from me should you get in my way..." He said sternly

Ilias: "I was about to say the same thing...well except whether you got in the way or not, I'd still kill you." She said

Promestein: "This has certainly turned into a wonderful event...to think I get to see every powerful offenders on one area..." Promestein's voice was heard as a black portal appeared above, with Black Alice appearing next to her "Minos...you sure can attract a crowd can't you?" She asked

Minos: "Hell yea I can! Oh, and hey, it's that little girl black Alice I've been hearing about, she's a little young looking for me..." He said

Black Alice: "Haha, I have no interest in you anyways, you'd probably taste bad. But everyone else...particularly the young boys...they look tasty..." Black Alice said as she licked her lips, but she shook her head afterwards, holding her teddy bear tightly, she see's Minagi and Hiruko "Oh...hey...you guys got free?! Wow! That's great! If I eat you guys, I get you powers as well! Man, I wonder how you two taste?" She asked

Minagi: "Who...is this girl...she gives off the power that Aliphese the first has...but it's much more sinister..." Minagi said

Aliphese: "That's Aliphese the eight..." She said

Tamamo: "Unlike the other Aliphese's that I looked after, she is evil, she had no remorse nor mercy for humans, she simply enjoyed devouring and killing for the joy and thrill of it...and next to her is a dangerous Angel named Promestein...she used to be allies with Ilias, but has defected since and became partners with Black Alice..." She said

Hiruko: "I see...so much has happened during our absence...but I'm glad I wasn't around during her reign..." Hiruko said

Luka: "At one point...she nearly at Ilias and had possession of both light and dark energy, but we defeated her...only to have Ilias use the dark energy she got from being trapped inside Black Alice and using it for her own. Ilias in that form was near unstoppable..." Luka said

Ilias: "Oh...it's quiet bold of you two traitorous bitches to show yourselves to me! I thought I had everything planned out, but I guess not even the power you two had was enough to fulfill my desire. I'll kill all of you and absorb your essence to make it my own. Then recreate this world into my image!" She said laughing sadistically

Promestein: "How far you have fallen to madness and delusion Ilias...we will be the ones that rule this world..." Promestein said "Me and Black Alice are one step closer to gaining an ancient power that will swallow this whole world into a pit of darkness...one that I can observe to my leisure." She said

Minos: "Hey, calm down there Promestein...remember, you and I had a deal that we'd help each other out okay, don't forget about good ol me now?" Minos said going t Promestein, kissing her right hand, to which she simply frowned in discuss "If you're going to rule this world...I'd rather you be observing on my lap..." He said

Promestein: "I did not forget about our partnership Minos..." Promestein said

Hailey: "Holy fuck...these people...they all feel so strong...it's hard to get a read on any of them because there's so many of them..." Hailey said "But this also gets me fired up..."

Lidia: "Calm down Hailey...Minos probably did this on purpose to gauge everyone's power...I'll admit...I feel dwarfed compared to them...but still...we have to fight them at some point..." She said

Ikaros: "...Minos..." Ikaros said simply as if remembering the time she was under his control, going to Nymph, she hugged her from behind to comfort her "He can't hurt you now Nymph, please relax..." She said

Nymph: "I...I know that..." Nymph said as she started to calm down

Dianca: "Well shit...so this is who we're all going to fight eventually huh? Fun..." Dianca said smiling a a little

Lisa: "Minos is it? I suspect your reason for coming here isn't just so you can attract all of the enemies you have? Why?" She asked

Minos: "Oh. that should be simple dear Lisa...I just wanted to see everyone to be honest, and hey, I got to say, loving the crowd..." Minos said before snapping his finger, which prompted the Melan copies to forma chair for him again, sitting on them "So...this is just a momentary cease fire...a way to get to know each other...that cool?" He asked

Chief God: "You've got to be kidding me Minos...this is your reason for having us all come here?" He asked

Minos: "Well honestly, I never expected I'd attract this big of a crowd...but now that we're all here, why not explain our motives huh? I'm sure it will be tons of fun." Minos said
[youtube]WYCXnCm_TG8[/youtube]
The monster hunter size chart if you need physical refference to how big Dara Amadyura is
@Scrap &Hothead
(I didn't forget about you guys, but because it's along post, and it got really late by the time I finished, I'll reply to your other parts once you guys reply ^_^.)
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

(I'm running out of colors...)

Indeed the Man of Synapse appeared with what seemed to be copies of the Angeloids who defected from him and said a couple of rather mean greetings to his former subordinates. Keith noticed he peppered his words with kid-unfriendly words. "Wow that's a lot of bad words." He then turned to the Harpies. "Is he compensating for something?"

"Why the fuck are you here asshole?" Wilma asked.
"Ouch...that's mean...don't you girls miss me? Granted I could barely remember your names, but still, that guy right there, he's your new master, I can already tell without looking at him that he's ugly as hell..." He said.
"Yeah well you're... foul-mouthed." Keith attempted a comeback.
"Least this Master of ours remembers our name, just like how I remember yours...Minos..." Hilda said bluntly.
"He has a name?" Keith looked at Hilda.
"How did you find that out?" Minos, the Man of Synapse, asked as his tone changed.
"I asked Daedalus. Got to say, the name definitely fits you and your childish attitude." Hilda answered and commented.

Minos was about to retort when he stopped, feeling immense power incoming. A beam of light shined on the ground before a elderly man had shown himself. He only had a large sword on his back, metallic looking with a circle hole in the middle. Keith gasped at the newcomer. "Edge Master?!"
"Oh...so you finally decided to come down here...Chief God..." Minos said with a smile.
"Edge Master's the Chief God?!" Keith was astounded. "Should've seen this coming but I didn't, I really didn't!"

"...Minos...why come and show yourself now? Is this another way for you to entertain yourself?" The Chief God asked the Man of Synapse, looking down at him, pulling out his blade. "Speak now, if I don't like your answer, I'll kill you right here you worthless insect."
"Whoa whoa...calm down..." Minos snapped his fingers, his copy Angeloids summoning a magnificent trident weapon which was then handed to him. "You're not the only one with weapons you know?"
Keith was slack-jawed at the summoned weapon. "I am SO taking that back home."

Minos' move made the Chief God back down but only to him as the God of the Order turned to Lisa, the Demon Lord. "...I should have killed you instead of letting you go when I had killed Alucard. Perhaps now is my chance while your son is away..."
"...you bastard..." Lisa was getting ready to fight but the one called Isabeau interrupted her. Apparently there was another force incoming.

Suddenly, a violent earthquake as a monster rose from the ground, the monster was beyond gigantic, nearly as big as the castle itself, the monster was covered in several, jagged spike, it had a long, serpentine like body, jet black with a snake like face. On top of it's face was a man who, to Keith, looked a lot like Leon from Fire Emblem. and next to him was a light-purple-haired woman who stared at crowd with empty eyes.
"SIS!" Lisa tried to go to the one called Idoun, but Yuka quickly went to her to stop her.
"Please milord, don't! She's still under Formotosis control...calm yourself..." The snow spirit said.
"It's milady, Yuka." Keith corrected before looking at the Demon Lord. "You have a SISTER?! Is she married?"

The three newcomers hurled insults and retorts to one another which almost turned into a battle had Minos not point to the sky, revealing a weapon of his. Everyone was stunned at the great structure in the heavens while Keith was unamused. "Oh, OH. So Synapse guy can use a freakin' MAC cannon but I can't use my Uzis? I swear..." The weapon was apparently a complete or better version of a prototype that was created by Minos under the Chief God.

"Good...wouldn't want to ruin this opportunity to get to know one another before we all go killing each other am I right?" The Man of Synapse.
"Damn right, Fabio. We're at the climax of this RP." Keith told Minos, his transforming weapons at the ready but then another force came down from the heavens much like the Chief God. This time a woman, having short, blonde hair. She had brown eyes with an elegant robe to match her beauty.
"Oh...so your daughter came down as well...hi Chief Goddess...why don't you come to Minos and give me a lap dance huh?" Minos told the newcomer.
"Hey you! Call me!" Keith sneaked in right after Minos, doing a phone with his hand.

Apparently she was the Chief Goddess, daughter of the Chief God, who then hurled insults at Lisa who retorted. "Ha! You monster are evil, all of you, which is why I we will purge you all from this world!" The Chief Goddess said but then yet another newcomer entered the fray. This one much more familiar to Keith.
"Oh dear sister...you took the words right out of my mouth..." Some of the people recognized the voice and turned to a a light shining up on the sky.
Keith gasped once again. "It's Ilias!"

The Goddess exchanged words with familiar faces before a voice came out of nowhere, signalling another newcomer. "This has certainly turned into a wonderful event...to think I get to see every powerful offenders on one area..." A black portal appeared above and from it came a long-haired redhead wearing a scientist's outfit and with her, a seemingly young girl who wore an outfit similar to that of Alice of Alice in Wonderland.
Keith gasped once more. "It's Prometheus--"
Promestein.
"Promestein and Black Sabbath--"
Alice.
"Black Alice!" The mercenary turned to Lisa. "I hope you got insurance for your castle 'cause you know what's going down."

Words were exchanged but some present were awed at the power of the newcomers. Some have loudly commented that their power was incredible but to Keith who did not possess any power-sensing ability, it only looked like a really tense get-together. Of course he knew better.
"Minos is it? I suspect your reason for coming here isn't just so you can attract all of the enemies you have? Why?" Lisa asked the Man of Synapse.
"Oh. that should be simple dear Lisa...I just wanted to see everyone to be honest, and hey, I got to say, loving the crowd..." Minos answered before snapping his finger, which prompted the Angeloid copies to form a chair for him again, sitting on them "So...this is just a momentary cease fire...a way to get to know each other...that cool?"

"I got dibs on those copies." Keith whispered to everyone near him.
"You've got to be kidding me Minos...this is your reason for having us all come here?" The Chief God asked in disbelief.
"Well honestly, I never expected I'd attract this big of a crowd...but now that we're all here, why not explain our motives huh? I'm sure it will be tons of fun." Minos said.
"Naaah, ceasefires are boring!" Keith aimed a pistol at Promestein. "BANG! Haha, fooled ya didn't I?"

"Okay, okay. I'll go first!" Keith volunteered. "Heya guys! I'm Keith North, job name: 'Fatal Pulse' and I'm here 'cause someone paid me to take demon boy home." He then suggestively gazed at the Chief Goddess. "And have fun while I'm at it."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone

(no it's ok, after all this is a major story event)

once everyone was here and began talking, Scott was pretty much busy taking glances at everyone with a serious expression though the thoughts on his mind were FAR different than one would expect ["hmm...i wonder how tasty that snake would be with proper cooking and some spices? also if Illias and the chief goddess are daughters then who was the poor woman that had to do it with that old man? and i wonder if i could eat fire to make myself stronger?']

Tyson was looking at everyone as he wondered what this would mean ["this wont end well in the end, the fighting might be just too much for this planet to handle, and yet they'll continue to go farther, nothing could ever stop their ambitions, well, nothing except power."] he thought

Nemo however, he was neither scared, nor serious, nor angry nor anything, out of everyone here, he had a bored look on his face. throughout the entire exchange he got the impression that this was all one big dick measuring contest, so with that said he knows things wont get ugly fast since everyone hasn't brought their armies to fight in this ceasefire. though he does stare at Illias, the chief goddess and Idoun ".........."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Everyone

Henry: All he did was take glances at each and every one of them as they soon started arguing with one another, this almost seemed like a childish discussion in which he found annoying as they were still there, doing the same thing, he looked at the giant snake like monster formotosis brought with him "Wonder if we will have to fight that thing" he whispered as he looked at them all, specially Minos's weapon in the sky, "it reminds me of Ikaro's uranos system" he whispered to Nymph who was beside him, all the while he was still ready if combat did break out, his sword was fully charged and ready as well as he was, but he kept it suppressed and waited until something happened that would either send them away or make them fight one another, the latter of which he wondered if the continent would be able to maintain itself intact by the end of said conflcit, but he was still thinking as to why they were all here? to show their power? to throw threats at one another? didn't matter at the moment as they were in said situation, "Nymph...any idea how much power that weapon has?" he asked her glancing the huge weapon Minos threatened everyone with, "is...disabling it a possibility?" he whispered to her.
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

"Tch, he had to show up eventually, huh?" Alvan said as he got dressed and then turned to Mizune "Don't worry about us, we'll come back to get you." he said confidently as he patted her head, then he turned to Astrea and nodded "Alright, let's go." he told her before they left.

=================
"Gee, I haven't even spent a full day around here and this happens..." Erin commented as she was dressing back up "Oh well, I guess that's part of hanging around those involved in the war." she added idly before following after Dianca.

================
As both Alvan and Erin joined the group of people already there things went from bad to worse as a whole bunch of other big bads showed up, causing the tense situation to somewhat devolve into something comparable to a dick measuring contest, which caused Erin to comment idly "Wow, is everyone and their grandma going to show up today or what?" she said rather nonchalantly.
Last edited by Oersted on Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Everyone-

Lord Shadow stared at Minos the same way one looks at a piece of rubbish. He didn't share the idea though of Promestein going after him in that regard. Though having all these powerful people in one room with a cannon aimed at their heads is good for a ceasefire but things will devolve once the first shot is fired. "So aside from having us in one room you wish to learn our motives? I suppose that's amicable but will you leave us alone afterwards?" Lord Shadow looked at the hostile faces and could probably face off with the Chief God well enough to stop a attempt on Lisa's life. Promestein he was prepared to face this time around but with everyone around he wouldn't win but wouldn't lose either.

"I am Lord Shadow, leader of SHADOW and I am here to help Lisa and Alice with the war effort against half of the people in this room. I also plan to make sure I don't end up a experiment for Promestein." Lord Shadow made a signal for Konoka to ready the anti-holy weaponry he brought with him as it would make the difference should he wish to let the forces of light learn what his R&D team has made with the help of the angeloids and Nemo.

---------------

"Nemo what do we do? This is a tense situation and were outnumbered if our enemies decide to work together." Tsuru kept a cautious eye on everyone while looking at each leader and seeing their reaction for how things will go.

"Hate to agree but we would end up dead if we fight. Doesn't help were liabilities but I think their only making a show of power. Lord Shadow and the other leaders look like they have an idea of what to do so let's just sit on the sidelines for now." Mari wished she could bite that smug look off Minos face but she also has a little internal worry for Purima after seeing Formotosis show up.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337

"Relax everyone nothings going to happen yet, everyone has too much pride to work with anyone in this motley crew, I mean just look at them all. I've seen this plenty of times in my time at the corrupted city, this is what's called a Standoff, no one from ANY side is willing to make the first shot to set everything off, with this many enemies in one place it's almost impossible to keep track of everyone meaning risk to themselves as well, if anything I bet someone is waiting for a couple of them to leave before doing so." Nemo said as Hisui nods "yeah that seems like the most reasonable plan here." she said as Nemo wonders "though i gotta ask, if Fomotosis is here, wheres Nergal?" he asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-

"That's what worries me. Purima is safe but I can't help but worry if she might be a secondary goal for Formotosis and his group. Once most of the group leaves he'll probably swoop in and make an attempt of sorts if Nergal is around in some form." Mari looked around her group and made sure to keep a headcount until the tension was over.

"Possible but the leaders likely have a gun or ace up their sleeve if they need to make a quick move. The Chief God worries me the most as Minos is only doing this to get a ceasefire, show of power and get a idea of what the players of this war want. The Chief God might make a move to remove Lisa or even Alice if he knows he could get support or get away with it." Tsuru glanced toward the holy beings in the room before moving to sit next to Nemo and relax for now. The only thing going on would be a boring discussion at most.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke: (Dude, I am SOOOOO sorry for not getting back to this. I've been so freaking busy, it's crazy!)

"Indeed, as much as I would like using it, I don't want it destroyed, either. This bow IS the one my father gave to me, nine years ago, after all." I said. Then when Allen showed his obvious disagreeing to the idea of me being a part of the war, I simply smiled and walked over to him. "You don't have to worry about me, Allen." I told him. "I can take care of myself, and for you, I'll be sure not to do anything to get myself in trouble." I proceeded to kiss his cheek, then listened to Isabeau give instructions on finding the Murigles bow, and nodded. "It must be really well hidden, then, because I know that forest rather well... Well, I know MY part of the forest, at least." I said, then heard Chaos' comment. "Yeah. I don't like being alone either." I walked over to Chaos and kneeled down in front of her. "But I'll be fine." I said smiling, while patting her head. "And I'll come back to you and daddy, ok?" Just then, I remembered something. "Oh by the way, Chaos. The clothes I was packing from the dresser in my house? Those actually don't fit me. They're clothes I wore as a child, that my parents kept there. Don't worry, they're clean." I picked up the smaller suitcase I packed, while we were at the forest, and unzipped it. Then, I pulled out a small, light blue dress, that looks like it would fit perfectly on Chaos. "I hope you don't mind hand me downs, but I only packed the ones I knew would fit you, because I figured you might like something in the selection."

Luminy giggled. "Yeah. I wonder when they'll get back! I kinda hope they come soon, though." She said.

Just at the same time Kalen heard something, Hikara heard the same sound. She hid behind Moyasu for protection.

"Huh?" Moyasu looked in the direction Kalen and Hikara heard the noise, and got in a defensive stance, waiting for whatever it is to come. Dammit! He thought, I told Arashi not to follow.

(Sorry if I'm leaving you to make up a lot of the things in the scenarios. I have a bit of a writers block, right now)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Promestein: "Hmpf...I should have expected you to pull off something this stupid and devious Minos...but regardless...I guess it comes with some merit...for one, I get to finally see the so called Chief God...you're much older looking than I expected...though I can already feel the holy energy you resonate...it's beyond words...if I can get even a small sample of it...I can once again take form as an Archangel as I once was..." She said

Black Alice: "You want to be an angel again? Boring...I just wonder how he tastes...probably dusty since he's so old haha!" Black Alice said cheerfully as she tossed her bear in the air and catching it mid flight

Minos: "Oh come now ladies, you know I did this for your benefit...specially that Lolilicious Black Alice...haha but okay, enough jokes." He said before looking directly at Lisa "I only want to see all of you fighting against one another...a spectacle in which I can sit in my mighty throne...and once all of you kill each other off...I'll personally congratulate the winner...by stomping them beneath my heel!" He said smiling, his bangs obscuring his eyes, but he was clearly enjoying himself as he laughed care free like

Lisa: "Like you could even stand a chance against any of us alone Minos...you slimy coward..." She said before looking back at Idoun "Idoun...please remember who I am...it's me, remember? Lisa?" Lisa pleaded to Idoun, but she simply looked back at Lisa

Idoun: "...lisa..." She said weakly, but Formotosis grabbed Idoun by the cheeks with his right hand, pulling her to a kiss, showing tongue in front of Lisa

Formotosis: "Hmm...her Quintessence is as rich as ever...far superior to what you have Lisa..." He said with a smile

Lisa: "Damn you!" Lisa lost it and almost went towards Formotosis, spreading her wings far as she flew straight for him.

Luka: "Stupid bitch..." Luka said before spreading his own, angelic wings, going towards Lisa, he stops her by tackling her from behind. She turned around to him as Luka slapped her on the face "You idiot...this is a cease fire moment...if you were to attack now...it would trigger everyone else from attacking you understand that?" Luka asked, but his eyes widened as he felt a holy presence behind him, soon he was grabbed by the top of his head and was thrown effortlessly to the ground where Alice was, causing the ground to cave in on itself as he was slammed down with tremendous force. The Chief god was the one who threw Luka down before grabbing Lisa on her hair

Chief God: "Just touching you...I can already feel my entire self being corrupted by this vile energy you constantly let out...disgusting." He said, but he simply let go before looking right at Minos, a split second later, he and Minos clashed as Vericuirius and Poseidon clashed "...how..." HE said rather astonished

Minos: "Haha...you just dont get it do you old man? My weapon Poseidon's power is hard to gauge...I wont explain it's full capabilities yet, but I will say with the way you are now...there's no way you can beat me!" Minos said before pushing the Chief God off from their clash, then he thrust Poseidon right towards him, dodging the attack, it let out a straight, spherical electrical discharge that flew several miles off the area, then exploding, it was a massive wave of electrical energy that had enough voltage on it to make everyone's hairs stand a little "See old man? Now I said this was a cease fire moment, so just chill alright?" He said sitting back on his throne

Chief God: "...I have no time with this..." He said as a light beamed down on him "I shall dispose of you later...I have more important business to attend to..." He said before looking at Lord Shadow "Oh and Lord Shadow...do not worry...I shall dispatch my closest, and most trusted angelic soldier to you soon...he has told me a lot about you. To say the least, your presence alone is an eyesore worthy of complete purging..." He said

Promestein: "I won't let you do that Chief God...I have need of him...but I'll be happy to have you come to me if you'd like? I'll take your power and make it my own..." She said to him, but he seemed bored rather than surprised

Chief God: "Hmpf...I have no interest in your affairs...but you do seem like a threat...so I shall send my soldiers to deal with you at a later time...pray for what little time you'll have...you fallen angel..." He said before being the first to disappear

Promestein: "My...quiet an arrogant tone he has...but then again, I suppose it's something that the daughters have inherited as well...am I right Ilias?" Promestein said turning around to Ilias

Ilias: "Ha! My father is nothing but an old fossil...I shall attain his power that he has withheld from me..." She said, but Chief Goddess laughed at her

Chief Goddess: "Hahahaha...oh dear forgive me dear sister...I just find it really funny that you think you could take father's power...you were given one small continent to look after while father dealt with more important things...and after all those eons that he had entrusted you with that task...you fall against the boy who was tossed like a rag doll by father. So if he could toss your oppressor so easily...your chances of killing father is but a fluttering dream...foolish sister..." She said, looking at Luka, who was helped by Aliphese

Aliphese: "I don't know how you got back Ilias...but we will stop you like before...and as for you Chief Goddess...best not underestimate us...we are far stronger than we look..." She said, Lisa descended down to Luka

Lisa: "I'm sorry Luka...I hope you're not too terribly hurt...I just let anger take over as all..." She said before looking at Chief Goddess "And I see you still hide behind your fathers shadow...pitiful..." Hearing her, Chief Goddess almost lost her cool, looking angry, but she simply relaxed afterwards as a beam of light covers her "Remember this...along with father...we will purge this place of anything we sinful...even if it's our own family...dear sister Ilias..." She said before disappearing as well

Ilias: "...whatever...Promestein and Black Alice...being the traitors you are...expect no mercy from me...though I am alone now...I have a few surprises up my sleeve...please be alive long enough to witness it, especially you...dear Luka..." Ilias said before she disappeared with a gentle flow of light

Luka: "Ilias..." He said before looking at Lisa "And it's okay just stay calm..." He said before Promestein simply looked at Keith with Ddisgust after hearing his comment

Promestein: "As foul and hideous as you are...you're blood and DNA could prove useful...I shall consider making you into a Guinea pig for my experiments...but for now..." She said, looking at Lord Shadow, she walked down to him and smiled "I have my eyes on something more...exquisite..." She said before Black Alice appeared Lord Shadow without warning, she was floating behind, holding onto his shoulders. During her touch, he could feel her deceivingly dark nature, almost as if he could see into the recces of her mind, seeing nothing but pain and dismay. She puckered her lips, making kissing sounds right beside his right ear teasingly

Black Alice: "Promestein and Shadow sitting in the tree! F-U-C-K-I-N-G! HAHAHA! Man you should just kill already!" Black Alice said laughing "Well I think we've wasted enough time here Promestein...let's go?" Black Alice said as a black portal appeared next to her, she waved goodbye to everyone before going through first

Promestein: "forgive Black Alice...despite her age, she still acts like a brat...till then Lord Shadow..." Promestein said before going through the portal as well, leaving afterwards

Formotosis: "Well...I guess that's my cue to leave as well...don't worry Lisa, I shall give you the reunion you crave with Idoun...and by that I mean your head on a plate...HYAHAHAHAHAHA!" Formotosis laughed before the monster started to burrow on the ground again, leaving the area as it was empty again

Hailey: "Wow...even if it wasn't very long...their presence alone..." Hailey said "B...But I wont let that discourage me right Lidia?" Hailey asked Lidia, to which she nodded

Lidia: "Yea...besides..more than anything...they just seemed to just flaunt their powers...we didn't with ours...which gives us a bit of an edge since we can at least get a feel of what we're dealing with." She said

Nymph: "Yes indeed..." Nymph said before turning to Henry "That weapon he has is known as Zeus...an ancient weapon that was made eons ago...unfortunately...it was made during the time before I was created...so I can't honestly tell you if it can be disabled or not..." Nymph said

Ikaros: "I do not know much about the weapon itself...all I do know is that it has the capacity to split this world in two if need be...to say the least, should Minos try and fire it...it could very well destroy the world and kill billions of lives..." She said

Lisa: "We wont let that happen dear." Lisa said

Hilda: "Yea...well unless we can go and stop Minos...he can easily destroy the world with a flick of a finger if he likes..." Hilda said

Wilma: "But...Minos is also a very cocky guy...if it wasn't apparent enough...so I doubt he has the gull to fire it just yet,,,he's the type to want to savor the moment, so we still have a chance..." Wilma said

Dianca: "Then we'd better not let that chance slip away..." Dianca said looking at Alvan and Erin "You two...it seems this war is going to start very soon...we'd best get prepared..." She said

Granberia: "Yes...Henry...I hope our training has given you sufficient grasps of your capabilities..." Granberia said before leaving, with Hailey following short after

Erubetie: "I guess it's time to get prepared...Lidia, Tyson, let's go." Erubetie said going ahead as well

Braminda: "...Nergal wasn't around in this...why...and for that matter...Subliminal wasn't either...perhaps they're keeping their strongest out for later..." She said to herself

Purima: "Father..." Purima said softly before looking at Nemo "...I feel as if father isn't here...but I know...he's return..." She said

Yuka: "Oh my...this is getting fun...I just hope us girls unite with our perspective masters before the war starts...otherwise we're doomed..." She said

@Scrap & Hothead (Your guy's secondary characters.)
Elimine: "Goodluck Ivadi..." She said before the Monster let out a roar, flying up before firing the light beams toward Ivadi, the beams were like super hot flames that was hot enough to melt the ground beneath them, the lights also connected together shortly after being fired. They formed what looked like a net before enclosing on Ivadi

Oregano: "Ivadi...dodge quickly!" She yelled out

???: "Wow mister...that was some power you displayed...to say the least...it's impressive you were able to fight like that..." Hearing a voice, it was a woman with what looked like Wolf like features, having sharp talons for hands and feet, her legs and arms covered in thick, jet black scales and brownish white fur, she wore a chest plate of the same color and scales as of that on her arms as well as an armored skirt to match. Her Blood red eyes stood out before smiling to him "Very impressive moves sir..." She said

What she looks like
@Gamer
Isabaeu: "Yes it is hard to get to, but I believe you can do it Hanah. The weapon itself resides in the forest where you were born. Once there, my old friend will guide the rest of the way, and rest assured she will help you through every step of the way..." Isabaei said to her, but I still felt worried, but after thinking about it again, I simply smiled and hugged Hanah from behind

Allen: "Hey...just promise me you'll stay alive alright?" I asked her, then seeing Chaos, she seemed to have put the clothes that Hanah gave to her while I wasn't looking "Oh...hey you look really cute Chaos..." I said smiling

Chaos: "Oh really?! I love it, it feels great to wear. Thanks mommy..." She said to Hanah with a smile

Reiland: "Well...considering that they seem busy...why don't we go to them instead huh? I haven't seen milord in awhile...besides...for some reason...I can't help but get a feeling something is happening there...something bad...so we'll go there together. I don't think you can keep up with me, so I'll have you ride my back..." Reiland said kneeling down, showing her back to Luminy "Go on...get on dear." She said

Kalen: "..." Soon, the monster dashed out of the forest, it had dark blue fur with yellow eyes, it had a cat like head, but had a beak of a bird. It's tail was tremendously long for it's size. It's wings seemed sharp and deadly "...my...that thing there is rather unique in terms of what it looks like..." Kalen said, it dashed past Kalen and headed straight for Moyasu
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone

"hmm...looks like things are calming down." Henry said as Tyson was looking around to see everyone leaving. "yeah...well i'll be going." Tyson said as he went with erubitie and idia. nemo nods "and we'll be ready for him." he said smiling

@Poke

"ugh!" Ivadi dodged out of the way of the light net as he smiles "you're quite clever." he said as he made a longsword of light "very well! no holding back!" he said as he starts to attack with various slashes, using the dodge slash skills hes learned he's kept himself quite evasive from the Light Rathalos

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

The ceasefire only contained more insults being thrown and at least one provoked retaliation but Keith only cared about him being ignored. "Jerks. When I face them, I ain't even going to talk."
Right...
"Yeah, that would be O.O.C.. I'm just going to talk until their ears pop." Keith immediately took back what he said.

When the ceasefire ended, the remaining agreed that the climax of the story was coming and that they needed to be prepared for it. Some three also left after the enemy did. "Well, team players they ain't."

"So what's our game plan guys? And y'all better not ignore me like they did. Jerks."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

(You mixed Henry with Scott Hothead XD)

@Everyone

Henry: He wasn't exactly amused by the cease fire, he was surprised at the extent of Mino's weapon, able to cut the world in two...he shook the thoughs of how they were going to disable that the moment Nymph said she couldn't, the harpies then said he was too cocky to actually use it, "But still its best not to take chances" he said serious, he then heard Granberia speaking to him about his training, "Yeah I hope so too..." he said looking at his sword, this meant he would have to train to control the small portion of the power he's gotten, and he was afraid of losing control again, but he had to do it, he took a deep breath as he saw everyone head out, he began to head out as well until he heard Keith speaking about the plan of attack, he approached him
"No one knows, for the moment we train I guess, although this is bad, theres 5 oppositors, each with great power, we seem to be in a horrible position" he said to him, "Hey Keith, care to train a bit?" he asked him

---------------

@Poke

Alex: "Thanks? I guess" he said with a normal tone as he saw the woman, whose appearance surprised him not only by her looks but by her sudden appearance, "I...suppose you saw the battle?" he asked her an obvious question before looking at her with a small smile on his face "The order was around too, but I couldn't help them much" he said as the orderite's bodies could be seen, mostly mutilated, it was quite a horrible sight, "Still though, my name is Alex Dextros, I am travelling, looking the demon realm alliance, what is your name miss?" he asked her

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

"No one knows, for the moment we train I guess, although this is bad, theres 5 oppositors, each with great power, we seem to be in a horrible position." Henry approached Keith and answered. "Hey Keith, care to train a bit?"
"You mean spar, right blue boy? You'reblueboyright?" Keith responded. "Hey Yuks, you don't mind if I trade a few blows with blue boy over here do you?" He asked Yuka.

"Just making this clear, we're not holding back or anything right?" He then asked Henry.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Once all their enemies were done trying to show off and left Alvan let out a relieved sigh "Well, that was tense..." he said while Erin decided to stretch before adding a comment of her own "Yeah, this even got me wondering if mother would show up too." to which Alvan looked at her with slight annoyance "That would've been the worst." he replied to her. When Dianca spoke to them both of the Devilwhim sibling looked at her and nodded "That's right..." Alvan said.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Everyone-

Lord Shadow stood in his spot still unable to move after Black Alice surprised him. He focused too much on the Chief God and was . . . flirted with by Promestein. It was odd as she hates yet shows an interest in him and the feeling is mutual. Though he may need to keep an eye out for angelic soldiers as well as Promestein if his experiments were attracting unwanted eyes. "So much to do and yet I can't seem to figure out what Promestein has in store for me. Black Alice has odd actions but why the childish actions?" he would think on this later as for now he has new life to create.

--------------

@Hot

"He is back but he didn't show up. Must be in pretty bad shape from resurrection. Maybe we can take advantage of that." Mari stared at where Formotosis stood and hearing the conversations towards her leader and seeing Formotosis' actions didn't make things easier. She just hopes they can handle an angel if it pops up. Nergal not showing up but still alive means he's not at full power hopefully though. Purima seems sad though and that worries her.

"Hey Hisui do you think Nemo could seduce the angel if a female one is sent towards Lord Shadow?" Tsuru was having a little laugh to the situation as things were getting tense but she hoped the happy moments would still last as they usually did.