The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled "see? it is good." he said as he continued his meal.

With the others
"A-ahh!, y-yes, right t-there." Hisui moaned in a mix of pleasure and pain as she started to get wet between her legs a little

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Hey everyone. Pie will be ready in 30 minutes. So who's your friend Nemo?" Nene asked seating herself near Rika

With the others
Pausing in pleasuring Hisui, Mari found herself grinning at the sight of a bothered Hisui. "Hmm seems you need a little cleaning down there." whispered Mari moving to remove Hisui's underwear before winking at Hisui.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo smiled "This is Freya, a Valkyrie, she's very nice." he said as he pets her head "Kinda cute, almost like a little sister." he smiled

With the others
Hisui's breathing started to get heavy "Y-yes My Queen, w-will you please help?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Dianca: "I can sense your foul energy...stop hiding..." Dianca said as Xicor came out with a smile

Xicor: "Foul? Oh thats mean..." He said smiling at her, then looking at Scott "How are you Scott? Doing well? Whats going on so far...this place looks like a dump now..." HE said looking around the damages done to the castle, the Giant ants and Dulluhan soldiers working to fix the place up, the gardens ruined and riddled in dead roses

@L337 m4m
Allen: "Oh...thats Henry...he carries the weapon that Formotosis used to have...Mericuilius..." He said "Now lord Shadow...we need to inercept the Demon king tomorrow...so I wan't you to come with me okay?"
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott smiled at Xicor "Oh hey Sparky, i'm doing well, thanks, and well, we almost had our ass handed to us by the first gen Mamonos ever since Fomotosis came back, of course it didn't help that me and Reiland have destructive spars. So, what brings you here again? Bored? came to find Allen or to fight me to pass the time?" Scott said as though he were having small talk with Xicor

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@poke,L337

Henry: *i get up as i see Lord shadow talking with Allen* *i hear Allen speak to Lord shadow so i just stay quiet to hear the conversation*
"he came from where?" i think to myself
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Xicor: "I was looking for this Formotosis guy...but that bastard left...so I guess I'll have to go find Allen...since I have something interesting to show him...isn't that right dear?" He looks up as suddenly, a woman flies down to the ground, then when hitting the ground, a thunder like clap sounded and echoes through out the area, she looked just like Isabaeu, but her hair was white, her eyes where blue, her gloves seemed mechanized with lightning sparks occasionally spiraling around it

Sula: "Yea...sure..." She looked at Scott "Hey..." Reiland's moth windened as Dianca gave a rather ticked off smile

Dianca: "Oh great...I thought you died a long time ago...wonderful..." She said

@Scrap
Allen: "Hey Henry...come meet Lord shadow...he is one of the Alliance leaders...I am allies with him in an attempt to achieve peace..." I said smiling to him
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,L337

Henry: "i see... honored to meet you Lord Shadow" *i say as i look at him with a smile*
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
When Scott saw the woman he smiled "Wow, I knew you'd be able to find someone. umm so Can I ask a few questions? First off, although I'm happy for you Sparky, but mind telling me who she is? if you don't mind." Scott spoke being polite and curious at the same time.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Xicor: "Funny story...so...it went like this..."

*A few days back, training in the Demon realm mountain area's in seclusion, Xicor was training*
Xicor: "Haha! Finally...I should have sufficient training to take on Allen...and this time...drag his face to the ground and leave a trail of blood..." He suddenly hears a voice from Exaccus, the sword he had right next to him

Sula: "You know...you can't beat him in your condition right now...you haven't even reached your full potential yet..." A female voice coming from Exaccus said

Xicor: "Who's there!?" He looked at Exaccus "Exaccus?" Then, a female figure suddenly comes out, she had long hair that went all the way to her butt, her skin light, she wore violet red jumpsuit with yellow, mechanized hands, her eyes where bright blue as she smiled at Xicor

Sula: "Yea...but you can call me Sula dear..." She smiled "I'm like Isabaeu's opposite...so I know how you feel about this...Allen fellow..." She said

Xicor: "really..." He said

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott nodded "I see, it makes sense for the Exaccus blade, to also have a spirit inside it as well." He said taking this information in "Please continue."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Scrap and Ace-"A pleasure to meet you Henry." spoke Lord Shadow shaking Henry's hand and feeling like he saw the boy before but at the moment it was fuzzy at best.

Turning to Allen he nodded to the assistance of intercepting the Demon king but had a few concerns to voice. "Very well. By the way how is my army? I understand you helped lead the forces back after the battle correct?"

@Hot-"Don't pet me." spoke Freya moving her head out of range and having a slight downward turn of the lips to signify annoyance while munching into her rice.

"I see. Nice to meet you Freya. Hope to see you around some." Nene

"Little sister? Following Nene's footsteps huh? They grow up so fast. Seemed just like yesterday you were resting beside me. Wait I think it was yesterday?" Rika being a little dramatic but lightly teasing with Nemo and Nene.

With the others
"Don't worry. I'll be thorough." whispered Mari before she buried her head licking aggressively at Hisui while Tsuru massaged Hisui's chest.

"Aw how cute mistress. Just like some of the early days with our relationship." Tsuru
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled and placed his hands together "Forgive me, I sometimes forget how mature you really are, My apologies Freya."

With the others
Hisui let out a pleased moan as she slightly twitched from the pleasure "Uhh yes I remember, b-but now, I'm the p-prey right?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Xicor: "Right...Sula why don;t you go from here..."

Sula: "Very well..then..."

Sula: "Anyways Xicor...I you like Allen also posses a unique type of energy...while Allen's unique one is Demonic...your is spiritual...which means with proper training...you can be like Allen's exact opposite...like Yin and yang..."

Xicor: "Really...so if Allen is a Demon or Incubi...then..."

Sula: "Right, your an angel..." She said "Even though you don;t even remotely act like one..." She then took Exaccus "Now bring it...*

Sula: "We trained and as a result..." Xicor then smiled as a aura suddenly blasts off from Xicors body, it felt heavy as Xicor manifested wings from his back, full of feathers, but these feathers where coated in electricity, he also grew what seemed to be a lightning charged halo

Xicor: "Apperently this is my angel form..." He smiled

@L337 m4m
Allen: "There all fine...some where injured...but nothing but a few days of rest wont hurt...I didn't deploy then to attack, but defend and attack from a distance...as for my troops...at least a quarter of them did perish..." I said with a saddened tone

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@poke
Scott laughed in excitement "Awesome, I can feel real power from you, and to be perfectly honest, I don't think I could even beat you even if Reiland and Bianca were to help me, but I'm sure it would have been one hell of a fight. but wait if this is what you wanted to show Allen, you're still set on killing him right?" He asked curiously.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Xicor: "As much as I'd love to...I can;t right now...apperently my dad came to visit me one day when I was dreaming...I need Allen alive to stop this...if there's one thing I wont allow...is that Allen will die by my hands...I won't let that Formotosis bastard take the pleasure of killing him away from me..." He said

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"It's fine. What does the mechanic mean though about you being a pillow?" Freya asked confusion evident in her eyes.

"Well if your curious let's just say Nemo makes a great pillow. Heck borrow him and try it. You'll wake up feeling snuggly and unable to leave bed." Rika

With the others
"Yup. How's it feel to be prey mistress?" Tsuru asked while Mari increased her pace.

@Ace-"I'm sorry to hear that Ace. What happened after Formotosis appeared though? I remember getting drained before conking out. Woke up and had to do some searching for you all." spoke Lord Shadow sounding remorseful at Allen's loss.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@l337 m4m
Allen: "Formotosis took over Lyon's body...from what I heard...Formotosis body is sealed at the exact opposite side of the position of where his soul was sealed...so we have opportunities to intercept and seal him back...but he increased his defenses...and when I tried to stop him...he swated me away like nothing..." I said

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott smiled as he came close to him "Well then, until Fomotosis Bites the dust, it looks like we'll be on the same side. I look forward to fighting along side you Sparky." he said as he lifted a hand for him to shake with a smile

@L337
Nemo blushed a bit "T-that was from the time when I first came to the r-room. I slept in Rika's bed when she was out, and when she came back, I guess she was too tired to notice me a-and well she did have a w-warm embrace." He spoke rather Meekly with a blush on his face

With the others
"a-ahh! s-soo good." Her body started to shiver as she undulated back and forth

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Xicor: "Don't get the wrong idea Scott..." He said as she swated away his hand "I don't e=intend to enjoy working with you...but...at least I'm working with someone who can give me a challenge in strength..." He said smiling "Sula...come on...lets go find Allen..." He said

Isabaeu: "Not so fast..." Isabaeu said "I thought I told you to never, ever come out of that blade ever again..." She said with an angry tone

Sula: "Oh...hey there Isabaeu..." She said smiling