The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott sighed, from the sound of Isabaeu's tone and the fact that Sula was just smiling away meant that something was about to go down and he stood next to Reiland. "Umm should we stop them?"

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Ace and Scrap-"Damn. Any opportunities or do we need to gather everyone for a group strike?" asked Lord Shadow thinking of how to beat a being with millenias of knowledge.

@Hot-"Aw how cute brother. To tell you the truth Miss Freya my brother despite how tough he is can be rather gentle and shy. You should see him around women he likes. Can be a real shyguy." Nene explained letting Nemo calm down while Freya seemed to stare impassively at the scene before her.

"Interesting. I might have to prove the mechanics words. If you truly are a decent pillow." Freya said and whether she was serious or joking was hard to tell at the moment

With the others
"Ohh so excited Miss Hisui. To be in a position with us dressed like this. Must make you feel weak in the knees knowing your at our mercy." Tsuru sultrily whispered pulling at Hisui's tits before moving in to kiss lightly biting at Hisui's lip until the light metallic taste of blood was found.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled nervously "He didn't know how to react to Freya's words, so instead he started to breathe slowly, however it was apparent that he was having thoughts "The fact that I'm still a virgin in this world could be nothing short of a miracle at this point."

With the others
Hisui's tail wagged as it moved to keep Tsuru close to her she embraced Tsuru lovingly as they shared a bloody kiss

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Reiland: "stopping them...the last time these two clashed...they had to redraw a section of the Zipangu map..." She said

Dianca; "Yup...we caouldn't stop them if we tried

Sula: "Well it's nice to see you here Isabaeu...tell me...you fucked Allen yet?"

Isabaeu: "I'm not a slut like you Sula..." She said

Sula: "Slut...I only had sex with xicor...a real man unlike Allen

Isabaeu: How would you know!? You never had sex with him!" She said as she suddenly clashed with her, Sula and Isabaeu in a grip lock "Get the hell out of here!"

Sula: "Make me..."

@L337 m4m
Allen: "Well need the Order's help...as much as I'd hate to say it..." I said as I looked at Shadow "But Jean hasn;t returned...where is he..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

(Night everyone)
@hot-"Aw I think you broke him?" Rika

"He'll be fine. If thieves and that shark chimera didn't scare him too badly I'm sure he'll pull through whatever's going through his head." Nene, ah Nene faithful in Nemo's resilience.

WIth the others
Mari feeling she licked enough at Hisui's snatch was going to ask for a switch and seeing two of her love's have a make-out with blood involved was not helping. "Hey, Tsu when your done, switch. Kinda want some facetime as well with my knight."

@Ace-"The ORDER! They are more willing to let us be thrown to the wolves then help. Heck if Jean hasn't returned yet then I'm afraid he's probably succumbed to the worse." spoke Lord Shadow finding the situation getting worse and worse.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott started to look concerned as he was worried about not only the castle but the other Mamono in the area as well "Oh for the love of - Guys just stop, if you two are really hellbent on killing each other, then could you two please take your battle to a place where no one will disturb you and vice-versa?" Scott spoke trying to sound reasonable in keeping the casualties to a minimum

@L337 (Night)
Nemo sighed as he continued eating "hmm, I think I'll go for a little breather after i'm done here." He said as he nearly finished his meal

With the others
Hisui giggled "please don't nibble my lip too much ok?" she said in a type of moan

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@L337 m4m
(Night)
Allen: "I know that..." Allen said "In any case...I need to speak with my mom about it first as well..."

Lisa: "Speak about what son?" she asked right behind me

Allen: "Oh hi mom..." I said to her smiling

@Hothead
They both looked at Scott, then looking around them and hearing the pained groans of the soldiers around them, they stopped

Isabaeu: "I don't have time to argue with you right now..."

Sula: "good...I guess for now we should...work together..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke (Night)
Scott smiled as he went back to Reiland with a smile "Alright, Now I think it would be a good time to regroup with the others and discuss what we should do next."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,L337

"i shouldn't intrude so i guess i should get going" *i say to Allen and Lord Shadow as i leave the castle courtyard* (at least i think we were in the courtyard)
i take a tour around the castle to get to know the locations around the castle more*
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"You sure? Dessert is going to be served soon?" Nene

". . ." Looking at Nemo, Freya tries to get a read on him and find out what's wrong.

With the others
"No promises." spoke Mari with her familiar grin plastered on as she practically glomped Hisui the minute she got her turn.

"Easy there Mar. Sometimes I wonder if your more vampire than chimera." Tsuru muttered taking slow licks with the occasional suckling on Hisui's clit.

@Ace and Scrap-"Well, I'll be leaving you two to your discussion. Good day to you Demon Lord. Allen, Henry I'll talk to you both later." spoke Lord Shadow moving to check his forces and see how things are developing.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo sighed "Alright, I guess I can stay for desert." He said as he took deep breaths "I guess I can calm down."

With the others
Hisui moaned as she shared a bloody kiss with Mari this time, her legs were trying to pull Tsuru closer to her clit slowly but surly

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Sorry Nemo. Didn't mean to tease ya over the edge." Rika replied worried she offended her friend in some way

".. . "Freya thinking over some of the reactions and words said in the last few minutes was able to surmise what happened but wouldn't say out loud what Nemo was feeling or rather what was on his mind at the moment.

With the others
"Mmm, you know if you want you can take a nibble of me? You and Tsuru have seen how I can get but we've never seen you react. Go on. You'll never get a opportunity to taste blood like mine you know." whispered Mari tracing her fingers along Hisui's back and scales.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo smiled "I'm sorry if I worried you, you see, because I was young, I was only focused on my adventures, but now that I am 18, w-well the sexual tension I think is starting to build, and quite frankly, I don't know what do do." Nemo spoke sounding embarrassed and a little worried as well. His naivete about his new sexual urges is growing more apparent but nonetheless faint for now

With the others
Hisui took the offer with gusto as she sensually nobbled Mari's lips until there was a little blood, Mari noticed that she was acting a little more feral with the making out as well

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Really? No masturbation even? Figured as a traveler you'd have mamono offer themselves to you in some places. Heck figure you go for a arachne or hell a ushi-oni even. Actually don't think you'd be here if you went for a ushi-oni." Rika spoke while Nene brought in the pie.

"Dig in everyone it's pumpkin." Nene

". . . How can a pumpkin be delicious?" seems Freya is a little naive about some things as well.

With the others
"Now this is a different side. You feeling any better love?" Mari asked while Tsuru found herself getting grinded into with Hisui going less restrained compared to her normal behavior.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled "Well, due to the fact that I wasn't so trusting of everything and due to my survival instincts, I kept myself in total secrecy during my travels past the corrupted city." Nemo heard Freya talk about the pumpkin pie, he takes a slice and eats a piece. "mmm,it's good, really good, try some Freya."

With the others
"Y-yeah." Hisui spoke in a sort of hard breathing sigh as she continued her french kissing Mari while keeping Tsuru close to her pussy

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Oh. Makes sense I guess." Rika

Freya looked slightly unsure before going for a bite and found it was different but delicious. "Unusual but delicious." replied Freya simply showing she enjoyed it as she took another bite of the pie.

With the others
In Mari's mind she was dancing in victory. Hisui wasn't holding back or being the docile girl but a aggressive vixen. It was definitely a sight to remember for years to come. "H-Heh knew this would happen o-one day."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled "Heh heh, I knew you would like it."as Nemo kept eating he pondered something "You know, from the time I saw hat Kunoichi from the graveyard, she kind of reminded me of the Zipangu Ninja I caught a glimpse of."

With the others
Hisui smiled as she whispered into her ear "Ohh, Mari." She moaned as she started to kiss her neck

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Zipangu ninja? Never been to Zipangu so you'll have to fill me in?" Rika curious about Nemo's words.

"Zipangu ninja . . . do you mean those kunoichi who capture mens hearts over there?" curious Nene but she was somewhat right about the Zipangu ninja.

With the others
"Yes, definitely need to get you more riled up next time." Mari spoke enjoying the attention Hisui gave her while brushing her hand through her hair.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo nodded "yes that's the one, I was just interested on how this place's Kunoichi were different from Zipangu Kunoichi."

with the others
"s-say Mari, t-tsuru, c-can we take this t-to bed?" Hisui asked glancing at the bed for just a moment.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Reiland: "Right...everyone should be gathering at the Throne room...that is if the Throne room is still in one piece..." She said sighing "Come on Dianca..."

Dianca: "Right...lets go Scott..."

Hailey: "Scott!" Hailey said as she ran towards him, panting "*Huff* Scott...things are getting worse...Order...Attacking...the 1st Gen Mamono...slaughtering...Chaos..." She said in a panicked tone

Reiland: "Whoa whoa whoa! Relax! Act like a soldier and stay calm!" She said

Hailey: "Right...sorry...Scott...the Order soldiers are attacking the Demon realm capitol or Raisak...and the 1st Generation Mamono are making their way there too, but are also causing chaos along the way through the forest..." She said "We need to stop them!"

Reiland: "With what!? Our forces are still recovering! Jean is still missing, and lord Shadow's Army is recovering, we can't do much!" She said

Dianca: "But that doesn't mean we just back down...we are the legendary 8...so we better start acting like one..."

Isabaeu: "Fine then...I'll try and mobilize everyone..."

@Everyone
Allen: "Well mom...maybe we should consider fighting along side the Order soldiers..." I said, then Lisa eyes suddenly widened and she looked down, the hair on her forehead created a shadow to cover her eyes as tears start to go down her cheeks and on the ground

Lisa: "No...I can't...I simply can't forgive that heinous organization...they killed your father Allen! Why would you want to work against people that tried to kill you!? Your a miracle of life to us! We can't afford to lose you! Not only that...your...your the only boy in my family...so please...we can't...I can't imagine working along side them...not after what they did and made you go through..." I was simply standing there, dumbfounded by mothers words as she started to cry, I simply walked up to her and hugged her

Allen: "If I had a choice I wouldn't...but remember...this is also for the sake of everyone we care for..." I said seeing Idoun's face flash before my eyes, then back to moms "We can't let our people suffer anymore...I'm sure the Order soldiers oppose of the 1st Generation Mamono more than the ones you blessed with care...come on mom...lets go..." I said as she looked up, hugging me ever so tightly as she presses her head on my chest, the feeling of her tears damping my chest with sorrow and confusion

Isabaeu: "Allen..." Isabaeu said coming from behind me "Allen...we need to go the the Capitol of the Demon realm Raisak...the Order are causing mayhem and the 1st Generation Mamono are on there way there as well...though from what Hailey told me...it was just an army with one leader controlling them...Formotosis nor Nergal where there..."