The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott listened at Hailey's words, and took them in, he was thinking of what Isabaeu said, how it wasn't lead by either Nergal or Formotosis. he suddenly had a gut feeling, maybe, just maybe Baragus was leading this assault. deciding to go with it, he brandished Durandal "Hailey, I want you and the others to go to prepare to go into the forest, I'm going on ahead, if what I'm guessing is right, then I think I can at least stall the army." With that he raced into the forest

[youtube]Fduv3Tbvi1w [/youtube]

Scott traveled into the forest until he came to the army, in the distance he saw a figure of what looks like the leader, he couldn't exactly make it out but he needed to get closer anyway. ["Baragus, is that you?, is this your way of calling out to me?"] Scott thought until he noticed one of the first gen Mamono's trying to attack him and he retaliated by decapitating the cyclops "COME ON THEN!, I WILL HAPPILY ENTERTAIN YOU ALL UNTIL THE PARTY ARRIVES!" Scott yelled, transforming into his Ice Phoenix form as he raced into the army and pretty much sliced everything in his way as though he were dancing, he got close enough to just make out the Leader.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hothead-"Well different environments probably result in different variations or differences in development I guess." Rika surmised using some of what she gathered from working alongside the genii in R&D.

"Also consider the fact that some of the forces of SHADOW are experiments both successful and failures." Freya mentioned finishing off her slice of pie before going for another piece. Nene hearing about successful and failure experiments thought back on some of those she saw developed in R&D with Lord Shadow overseeing them with the whole base sometimes.

"Yes. . successes and failures." Nene

With the others
Pausing from their current activities Tsuru and Mari nodded before carrying Hisui to the bed being gentle in laying her down. "Heh naughty girl Hisui. Sticking around with me is already corrupting you." said Mari as she raised her skirt and let Hisui get a look at her underwear. "Dark blue this time. Not pink."

"Oh Miss Mari, so risque. Miss Hisui what shall I do for you?" Tsuru submissively asked.

@Ace-"Huh the forces are well but still this idea to work with Order troops. Going to backfire on us. First chance they get they'll wipe out mamono 1st and new gen." Lord Shadow
Last edited by L337 m4n on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Out in the distance of where the leader was, it was to Scott disappointment as it wasn't Baragus, instead it was a male humanoid figure, he possesed what seemed to be a mechanized left hand while having an entirely replaced right hand with a scythe, he had a face mask on that covered his mouth and left eye, he looked ta Scott with his green eyes "Hmm?" He said in a hazy tone

*Somewhere in the South...*
Baragus: "GRAAAAAHHHH!!! Why the hell do I have to stay here with you four weaklings when I could be fighting Scott!?" He said rather pissed

Aquario: "Oh my...don't tell me...you getting cranky Baragus..."

Raiga: "Relax...you'll get another chance to fight that kid..."

Dialance: "YEa, don't you think some of us also want a piece of action ourselves?"

Skyla: "And to think that the great and most powerful race of dragons can't even kill a kid...how pathetic..."

Baragus: "Shut up! The only reason why I agreed to do this is for masters sake...nothing more..."*

@L337 m4m
Lisa: "See Lord Shadow...you understand my plight and reasoning..." She said

Allen: "Wait...well then...why don't we stay out of this one? Let the Order soldiers meet up with the 1st Gen Mamono...they will see that they can't handle it on their own...and instead might as for our help..." Allen said smiling

Hailey: "My lord...uh...Scott already ran ahead..." She said "I'll go get him..." She said as she ran for him
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Ace-"Yes that sounds best, and if they fail and don't come to us we have one less problem and the 1st gen lose cannon fodder that can't handle the Order." smirked Lord Shadow looking amused with that current thought. "Huh. Maybe we should discuss this later. See what's up with Scott?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott heard a faint cry in the south but was too preoccupied with the leader "Tch, not him, Hey, My name is Scott Volcanus, Leader of the Demon Realm Alliance Attackers Division, I wish to challenge you to a duel, and before we fight, will you introduce yourself?" Scott proposed in order to stall for time to allow the others to arrive

@L337
Nemo nods "Umm so Nene, Can I ask you something?" Do you get bothered by people sometimes?" Nemo asked politely

With the others
Hisui moaned "t-tibbing p-please"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Confusion became evident on Nene's face as she got out of her thoughts about the past and whatnot. "Bothered? What do you mean? Do you mean get angry or annoyed? I mean sometimes I feel like throwing my coworkers through a window but that's only when they get on my nerves." spoke Nene calmly before thinking of something more recent Nemo was talking about. "Wait do you mean get angry like you did with Mari? I mean it could happen but never got angry enough to threaten to chop off arms AND legs."

With the others
Nodding Tsuru moved to set herself above Hisui before setting down her clit rubbing against Hisui's, due to her height though she was just below half of Hisui's breast and waited for Hisui to initiate.

"Can guess what you want to do to me. Bet you looked forward to this huh." spoke Mari taking off her panties before setting her crotch around Hisui's face.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo shook his head "No I meant bothered you like, has anyone treated you badly lately?" Nemo asked

With the others
Hisui started to lick Mari's crotch while she started to rub Tsuru's clit back and forth while moaning sensually at the same time

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Oh no. What makes you think that brother?" Nene asked curiously her eyes large and innocent.

With the others
"Yeah, faster, faster Hisui." Mari moaned out grinding against Hisui's face while Tsuru mewled out at the sensations jolting through her.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo sighs "That's good to hear, I just don't like the thought of you being troubled. or any of my friends for that matter."

With the others
Hisui did as Mari commanded and started to move faster to satisfy her while increasing the speed of her Tibbing to please Tsuru as well.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Troubled?" Nene

"I think it was the look you had on your face earlier. You kinda spaced out." spoke Rika moving to grab a slice of pie before finding there was none left. "Alright who's the sonnuvabitch who ate the remaining pie!?" looking at Freya who only had crumbs on her plate and was wiping her face slowly with a napkin.

"I truly can't understand why you'd question me? The pie was good but maybe you should have payed more attention to those grabbing it." spoke Freya seeing Rika fume and inwardly feeling something from it but she wouldn't admit or show this feeling in public.

"If you want I can make another. Also I was having a nostalgic moment and thinking of when Lord Shadow started creating or breeding some of the Mamono around here." Nene

With the others
"Good. Very good." moaned out Mari pushing Hisui's head further.

Tsuru mewled louder and felt she was going to burst if the pace kept up.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled at the sight "You know you two should do a comedy routine duet, where Freya plays "The Straight man" while Rika plays "The Funny man" I can almost see that happening.

With the others
Hisui kept on going with her lustful movements until it was long enough and she was past the point. She came while still licking Mari's pussy.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Yes be quite amusing to see you two on stage." Nene

"What? She's just a small fry AND she ate my pie!" Rika lamented while Freya stared impassively at Rika like she was a fool.

"Um, hasn't it been a while. Maybe we should check on Hisui and the others now?" Nene spoke eager to keep things from escalating in the room

"Yes probably best. Nice to see Nene is Nene compared to Rika." Freya

With the others
Tsuru followed soon enough before laying her head on Hisui's chest breathing at a quickened pace.

"Heh already finished? Such a shame, ngh but can't ahhh, blame you." Mari got out before wrapping her legs around Hisui's head and bringing her in as hard as possible before she climaxed.
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

@AJ
let's recapt what happened to me, dad and the Order
-I died and was send to the astral plane aka spirits dimension
-I met Damu, my father and after a short talk he went to the Heavenly Realm to save the enslave half of Elimine and retrieve the last (true) shard of the Key of the Creator to me.
-Damu faces Hera who has the shard and get's trapped into a strange dimension while I try to aid Allen and the others with vines and magic plants and also keep an eye on my father.
-Damu goes all out and tries to destroy the dimension where he is trapped in
-I'm informed (through the vines) that Damu is trying to destroy a dimension and after checking it I notice it's actually Zeuses jail dimension so I try to stop him
-Lisa sends me energy abruptly interrumpting my nature control and preventing me from contacting Damu
-I force a vine message to my father and give myself up to the recovering energy from lisa
-Damu beats Hera and takes the shard, but The dimension starts to collapse right before my message could reach him and after listening to it Damu sends to me the last shard before facing the just freed chief god, Zeus.
-I recieve the last shard and the incomplete key fuses with it. finally complete the key recognizes me as it's master and brings me back to life.
-[dramatic pose of me looking the sky with the Creator's key tattooed in my back] pending :lol:

@everyone
(I don't feel like posting many more, but I wanted to finish my fight with Zeus even through I know Damu is needed to be killed to continue the story.)
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo nodded "Well I am curious as to why they are late."

with the others
after everyone came, she started to nod off from the wild round of sex

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
"My name is Kaleck...and you...interfering with my raid...how..." Then Hailey came rushing in, gasping

Hailey: "Scott...damn...you run fast...Allen told us to wait...well...never mind..." She said as she stared Kaleck "Okay...take care of him..." She said as she got ready to fight "Just like old times...hun..." she said kissing him on the cheek

Kaleck: "How foolish..." Kaleck then ran towards Scott as he raises his scythe like hand

@L337 m4m
Allen: "In any case Lord Shadow...for now we have to rest and wait till our forces are back at fighting shape...a day of rest shall suffice...then we will continue to search and intercept Formotosis..." I said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott SMiled when Hailey kissed him on the cheek, he then intercepted his Scythe with Durandal and it emitted a skin searing flame "Hmm, Well even if you are not who I am looking for, I'll have to stop you anyway Kaleck" He said as he looked at him seriously

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Ace-"Fine wait a day. Do hope you have a plan for what's to come though." spoke Lord Shadow before leaving Allen to discuss with his mother.

@Hot-"I'll check on them. Probably asleep or something." nonchalantly remarked Rika looking to see if anyone would join her before she went to fetch the trio.

With the others
Easing herself off Hisui, Mari set herself near Hisui and pulled Tsuru up to take her left side before relaxing enjoying the moment with the two she'd probably stick with till the end. "Thanks Hisui. Love ya. Tsuru too." whispered Mari as she stared calmly at the ceiling.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo got up "I'll go with you Rika, I myself am curious as to what's taking them so long." Nemo spoke as he went to her side

With the others
Hisui smiled and relaxed as she Snuggled next to Mari "I love you Mari, I love you and Tsuru with all my heart, body and soul."

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Thanks Nemo." spoke Rika sounding relieved as the pair headed to the medic station unknowing of what they would possibly walk in and see.

With the others
" . .. " Mari stayed silent but held the girls closer thinking of how long they could enjoy the moments like this. Ah it's pointless to worry at this point. Letting herself sleep.

"So cute when you both get emotional. Love you both as well Hisui, Mari." whispered Tsuru
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
When the two finally reached the room, Nemo let her open the door. "After you Rika"

With the others
Hisui petted Tsuru's head , "Thank you Tsuru, for always returning my love, and Mari as well." She giggled

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin