The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

The Great Alliance RP

Post by Pokemonaces »

Okay, since MGU is going down in a couple of days...I will posts my RP from MGU to here and finish it from here...

Click here to go to the OCC thread
http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... f=24&t=804

Okay, this is the official start of the Great Alliance RP. So far, here are the factions current position

Demon Realm Alliance
Alliance logo plain small.png
The main faction that protects Mamono

The SHADOW
THE SHADOW LOGO plain small 00.png
Position is currently unknown, presumed to be friends with the Demon Realm Alliance

The Balance
The Balance.jpg
Currently a neutral Faction

The NEW ORDER
The NEW ORDER resized.png
Currently enemies with the Demon Realm alliance.

Current members

- In progress

If your not in this list, please people, let me know. Don't post it her, PM me

Now...as for whats going on right now...

Currently, after Lisa, the Demon lord and her sister, Idien managed to Bring Allen back to their world, Allen was immediately declared as the new leader of a Faction. He got to name it and called it, the Demon Realm Alliance. But Allen has no knowledge of war whatsoever and is inexperienced, however, a great friend of his, Link has been recently been given the title, leader of the Nekomata clan, bestowed upon him by his father. And unlike Allen, Link has knowledge on war. And due to their friendship when they were kids. Both of them agreed on an alliance. And thus by far, Allen being the first official member of the Nekomata clan outside of the clan itself, while Link, became the first member of the Demon realm Alliance outside the Demon realm. Now official allies, Lisa tells Allen of his purpose, to defeat the Chief god. But as of right now, not even the combined efforts of Demon Realm Alliance and the Nekomata clan wont be enough. Now Allen with his army is currently in a quest to find other Factions, seeking their assistance in the fight of keeping Mamono alive. But Allen is about to face another faction, far stranger than he could comprehend...

Okay. This page will be regularly updated as the RP progresses, so if there are players that get lost, they can consult to the first page.

And since I am also a player...I might as well post mine too

Name: Allen
Appearance: 5.8 in height. 167 in weight. Has thick, messy black hair with spiky feature. Above average muscularity. Eyes are currently brown (Turns red when turns into an incubus) Grows black wings and black tail when an incubus.
Faction you joined: Demon Realm Alliance (Leader along with Lisa)
Faction position selected: Leader (Most powerful and highest rank)
Abilities:
Kamikaze style: Able to manipulate wind beyond wind.
Incredible speed: Raised as a ninja, Allen can dodge and attack at speeds faster than a human can comprehend it
Ultimate physical strength: Able to lift objects 1000 times his size
Ocular powers: Due to watching Naruto so much, Allen along with 4 other people have managed to use their techniques. Allen inheriting a special Kamikaze mangyeko sharingan.
Sage jutsu: Like Naruto, Allen can tap into nature chakra in order to transform into sage mode. It is currently unknown if the transformation will work in the Demon Realm
Chakra seal: To be revealed
Bio: Allen, the only human ever born of a Mamono, the Demon lord and her husband had made love one time, and was about to give birth to a miracle...however, the Chief god found out. Fearing the possibility of humans thinking human and Mamono cohabitation would be possible after showing a male born proof. The Chief god decided to kill the Demon lord. The husband saw ahead of this and asked the Demon lord to use her magic to transport Allen to another planet, and into another womans womb. Using her powers, she managed to not only run away from the Chief god, but also managed to move Allen into another womans womb on Earth. The husband however failed to defeat the Chief god and died. With the loss of the only person able to feed her, The Demon lord grew weak. All hope seemed lost until Allen's energy could be felt from the Demon lord. Desperate to feed, she comes to find him on Earth. But is fed instead by a clone of Allen's called Xicor, one of Allen's friends in Earth. After Allen lost to Xicor, Xicor spared his life to battle him for the third time when Allen is stronger. Then, fianlly knowing the truth and purpose of Allen's life, he goes with Lisa and his sister Idien, who came along to help her mother, back to the Demon realm

Alright then...I shall start. and do note that this is a global RP

Here are a couple of rules...
1. Sex is allowed, however a majority of the RP is war and fighting.
2. Do not sass other players, don't be mean to them or you will be dealt with.
3. No overpowering. It is very easy to overpower in battles. Only the leaders and certain members can be like this.
4. Death is possible, and extremely graphic scenes will happen in the RP, this is not for the faint of heart people.
5. This RP is a fast paced unlike my 2 other RP's. You have to catch up. If you have a certain schedule, then let me or the leaders of your faction know so we can work things out. I myself is busy as well, like all weekdays I cant really be online till 4:00 PM and cant stay up midnight due to work.
6. Be a courteous member and help each other out if your lost. Teamwork is key people.
7. Have fun ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by Pokemonaces »

Spoiler: show
And without further ado...let us start!
@Hothead
Reiland: "Right..." She said smiling

"Hey...I don't need your help...trying to show off how strong you are?" Dianca said with a rather annoyed look "Thanks for the help...but don't butt in unless I ask!" She then walks away

"Hehe...sorry about the way she acts...she hates being showed off on..." Reiland said, then swinging her sword foward as a fire wave comes right at Scott

@Scrap
Allen: "Well Henry...lets just try and work together okay...as you can see...we need some time to rest before we keep going..." I said

@axc_o
[spoierl] Alright since Lisa is recovering in the Demon realm castle...why don't you go there to join us?[/spoiler]
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott tilts his head sideways "Showing off? I was actually really worried for a bit." Scott spoke as he noticed the fire wave and sliced it in half with Durandal downwards sending a wave of his own at Reiland, only faster.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

(im kind of confused what are we doing right now? from what i remember we were sparring when we were still on MGU)

Henry: "i agree...we sure do" i say as i sit down "so...tell me more about you,how did you become the leader of the demon realm alliance?"
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

(Sorry I haven't replied. Had to get some stuff from the old site to continue from with Hot. And possibly Arois)

by hothead1021 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:34 pm
@L337
(mind telling me what your other Name is going to be at The Monster Multiverse?)

Nemo smiled as he lowered Mari gently, the chains gently coming off to her and separate into multiple snake like chains. all slithering back to Nemo to form the blade again. "well that was fun, despite my left arm being disabled." Hisui giggled "I think it'd be best to have a nurse stitch those wounds."

Top 18 Mamono in no order
SPOILER: SHOW

Marthy and Mara: Thank you Mineriva, for our bond with Megumi

hothead1021
Honorary MGU Member

Personal Title: The Alchemist Mage/ RP enthusiast and Skilled Tab user
Favorite Monster Girl: This Month: Vampire
• Private message
by arois » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:46 am
i dont see a problem with getting it

arois
MG Fan

Location: WE are everywhere, as for my self if you knew that would be a problem
• Private message
by Scrapmaster » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:15 am
(OMG THE END IS NEAR RUNNNN!!!)

(who iwll be in MGu multiuniverse or something or the new MGU...just put .net instead of .com in the url )

"always in the wrong place at the right time"

"last man standing gets the prize lets do it"

Scrapmaster
MG Fan

Personal Title: the Slayer
Favorite Monster Girl: Nekomata
• Private message
Re: The Great Alliance RP (Official opening! And taking memb
by L337 m4n » Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:30 am
(L337 m4n still hopefully.)
@Hot-"Yeah sorry about that. Not fond of getting knifed in the arm though." spoke Mari looking a mix of sorry and annoyed.
@Hot(from old site)-"Yeah sorry about that. Not fond of getting knifed in the arm though." spoke Mari looking a mix of sorry and annoyed.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo nodded "Well, I gotta say, it was actually kind of fun fighting you. Perhaps I should spar with you again later." Hisui giggled as she then noticed someone on the third floor balcony, it was the little Valkyrie girl Freya, but she didn't know who she was, Nemo noticed her and smiled "Excuse me for a moment, there's someone I'd like to talk to." With that he flew up to Freya, ignoring the fact that he can't move his left arm but it didn't hurt him that much more as it felt limp to him, when he reached to the balcony on his night black wings, he smiled at Freya. "did you like the match?" Back down the floor Hisui smiled and hugged Mari's safe arm. "So what is your opinion on Nemo now Mari?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Freya looked at Nemo with her emotionless gaze before tilting her head curiously in thought. "I thought it was interesting. Why did you two tear at each other like it was life or death though? You screamed in rage before charging and tossing her around. Shortly after she returned the favor and seemed like she wanted to do more than rip your arm apart." spoke Freya looking at Nemo's arm which was bleeding somewhat but at a more slower rate.

"My opinion? I think he's a little of a overreacting pain in the arse but I tolerate him for standing up and actually attacking me. Keep in mind I'm not completely warmed up to him yet." spoke Mari looking at her injured arm in annoyance before she felt arms around her neck.

"Great job Mar, kinda worried for you when he got pissed. Hisui had confidence you'd get through the match though." spoke Tsuru feeling Mari relax.

@Ace-Recovering most of his energy from the drain that man Ly-no Formotosis pulled it seemed Lord Shadow would have to have his rematch another day. For now though get to where Allen and the others were and plan from there.

"Allen . .. probably back at the castle." muttered Lord Shadow before he looked for some shade to jump and teleport from. "Ah, got some distance to cover so no time like the present." whispered Lord Shadow before heading through the shadow to Allen's position back at the castle.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled a bit painfully as he landed "Well she wanted to fight me for some reason or another which she really didn't explain too well, but the reason I got mad was that I thought she threatened to hurt my sister and of course I wasn't going to stand for it. so I got berserk, however she also had a few tricks as well so it ultimately came to a draw." Nemo spoke as he had trouble trying to mend his wounds

Hisui smiled "Maybe he wouldn't have overreacted if you didn't sound like you were about to hurt her sister. perhaps you aren't used to him yet but I et the feeling that he's gotten a lot more used to you now." She spoke with a knowing smile.

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"I see. Do you require medical assistance? You seem to have trouble with that wound she gave you." spoke Freya looking at the wound Nemo was trying to cover with a hint of something in her eyes. Was it worry? Care? Didn't matter at the moment as the valkyrie moved to fly to where Nene and Rika were standing talking.

"Really he's gotten over that damn fear? Ngh, good then the deal with the maid is fulfilled." whispered Hisui to herself before facing Hisui trying to look annoyed and hide the pain she felt go through her arm. "Threaten? I said she would've been a better fight is all! Not like it matters." spoke Mari trying to walk off the pain.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Nemo looked at Freya with a hint of intrigue, she hadn't shown anything other than her blank expression, however, when she almost made a hint of a noticeable expression he was interested, but he slightly winced as he followed her

Hisui held Mari up so her walk wouldn't be that painful "Oh? but the way you were walking painfully says otherwise." She spoke with a grin. "Tsuru, mind helping me carry this Gladiator girl to the infirmary again?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Seeing the young valkyrie fly down the girls waited for the response of the valkyrie as Nemo followed behind wincing in pain. "Excuse me but you probably know where the medic station is. Figure I talk to you as your his sister and I rarely get hurt." spoke the young valkyrie the emotionless tone almost offsetting for some but Rika and Nene didn't focus on that as they helped Nemo moving to follow Hisui and the others.

"Come on you big lug, you did good in that fight." Rika

"Congrats brother a celebration is to be had once you can walk. You did very well in your fight against Mari. You took it a little far when you got angry though." spoke Nene sounding a mix of proud and scolding at the same time.

"Sure thing Hisui. Going to be just like with Cecilia." cheered Tsuru helping Mari without hurting her arm too badly.

"Don't remind me. Another draw. So much stronger and yet still not strong enough yet." muttered Mari the cogs in her head whirring as she thought of the next rematch to be had with Nemo and thoughts of getting a certain maid alone to discuss terms for her part in helping with the shark fearing boy. Worst deal she ever made.

"Mari? You shouldn't scowl Mari kinda makes you look a little scary." spoke Tsuru moving to open the door before helping Mari to the medic station.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo chuckled "Hey Mari, I don't know why but I have this gut feeling that I should thank you, so thanks." he didn't know why but he soon realized that maybe perhaps Mari had good intentions all along, even if she had the tact of a pissed off bull in a glass shop sometimes. Hisui giggled "Say Mari, if I may ask, what do you think strength is? and Tsuru, what do you think?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-"Your welcome. I think." spoke Mari heading for one of the cots they had in the medic room. Hearing Hisui's question Mari had to think it over carefully as she was asked about motivation, who she fights for and such but to ask what she thinks strength is? "Um I guess if I had to define it I'd say strength is facing something even if it's almost impossible. To get back up even after you experienced the most disheartening things possible." spoke Mari thinking over some of her past battles and what she's witnessed of those she's met. From Hisui to Cecilia they all seemed to best her for some reason and sometimes it made Mari question herself.

Tsuru wasn't sure what to say but went for her version of strength. "I'd say strength is being prepared in all situations, always knowing what to do. If you have a reason and something to back you on it you have immunity and right. Right?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Hisui smiled as she held Mari's arm a little tighter with a smile "What beautiful answers, the both of you. you know, sometimes I rather wonder what people think of that word. I mean look at you two, you have very different but also valid ideas of strength." Nemo smiles as he pets Freya's head "you know now that they got to it, mind telling me what you think strength is Freya?"

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead
Reiland: "!?" She flew to dodge the attack "Well Scott...you seem to never lose your skills...good..." She said smiling as she descended

Dianca: "Hmm..." Dianca looks up "Hey Reiland, Scott, I have a feeling something bad will happen real soon..." She said

@Scrap
Allen: "I never really intended to be one...but my mom Assigned me as one...I used to be a elemental god of my planet, I have mastery over wind element. I can use my incubi form...but I'm still getting used to it...and the seal on my body hold back my power since well...I can't control it like you..." I said

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Freya stared at Nemo her emotionless eyes boring into him as if they were judging his soul before she moved to respond as her eyes focused on his form unwaveringly. "Strength. . . is truth and truth is despair. That is strength, for truth is the most powerful weapon of all to use against others." spoke Freya calmly as if she were saying hello or talking about the weather.

"Scary." whispered Rika hearing that response with Nene nodding in agreement.

@Ace and Scrap-Traveling for some time Lord Shadow popped up close to the castle before focusing his energy looking for signs of Allen or the others. "Allen is close. Need to ask what's next. ABout how my army is after that battle. Allen hope you can answer my questions." muttered Lord Shadow before heading through the shadows to where Allen and one other lifeforce was at the moment according to his senses.

"Allen? Who's that other fellow?" whispered Lord Shadow seeing the two talk but would wait it out at the moment.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke
Scott nodded "And why do I get the feeling that your guess is right on the money?"

@L337
Nemo stared into her eyes as well, like he was staring at a work of art, like he wanted to understand her, he wasn't angry at her or anything, he was just curious "I see, you seem to have thought a lot about this." He said as he hugged her with a smile "heh heh, to be honest, I don't think that truth is just despair, I think it's joy, sorrow, envy, rage, and a whole variety of emotions, you see Freya, from my years of travel, I've learned that there is no one truth out there, as many truths can co-exist with one another, some may clash and some may mesh, but I think it's best to find your own "truth" don't you agree?" he asked as he petted her head

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Watching the two converse Nene felt herself smile but felt envy from seeing the two interact so easily. "*sign* Seems I might have to set another plate at the table later." said Nene watching Nemo act brotherly towards this Freya girl.

"Aww is someone jealous? Girls scary but seems you might have a pseudo-sister soon enough." teased Rika

"I suppose. I still stick by my definition of truth though." spoke Freya letting Nemo hug her. "What makes your view of truth then though?" asked Freya looking at Nemo for an answer.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@L337
Nemo thought for a minute "Hmm, for me, truth is... sort of like hope and despair, joy and sorrow, rage an envy, to me Truth is something that can cause positive things and negative things as well, sort of like a coin almost. for every good truth can do, there is also the same amount of bad truth can do as well, the same goes for lying as well." Nemo finished as he looked up at the sky for a bit before giving a warm, almost brotherly smile to Freya

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot-Looking contemplative Freya stood in the hug and wondered about the statement concerning truth. So much to think about and so little time. "Interesting. You've given me some food for thought." spoke Freya looking at Nemo smile warmly at her.