The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Killmoves, poke

Henry: he chuckled at keith's statements "Yes keith, spar" he said, he didnt mind being called blue boy, he knew that in any other town he'd be called a freak anyway, he looked as keith asked yuka, he took the opportunity to speak to Nymph, "hey while I train with keith here, feel free to do whatever you want, watch, go talk with ikaros, etcetera, its your choice" he said with a gentle tone to Nymph as he turned to keith just in time to hwar his statement,he chuckled "well now why would I hold back against someone that is immortal?" He asked Keith. "I hope you don't hold back either" he said right after.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

"well now why would I hold back against someone that is immortal?" Henry answered with a question. "I hope you don't hold back either"
"Hey, us immortals have feelings too you know?" Keith replied. "And why would I hold back against someone who can take a laser cannon with only a suit made of dirt?"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke:
I giggled when seeing Chaos in the dress. "I'm glad you like it, Chaos. You look so adorable!" I said, cheerfully, then turned to Allen. "I promise you, I'll be careful." I said, while putting my hands behind his neck. "Just promise me you won't do anything foolish while I'm gone." I hugged him, then turned to face Isabaeu. "I'm quite familiar with that forest... Well, the isolated part I lived in, at least. However, I find forests quite easy to navigate, in general. Getting TO the forest, however..." I scratched the back of my head embarrassingly. "Might be a problem. Unless Allen's allowed to carry me to the forest, at least, I would probably get lost on the way, since I've never been outside of the woods, before."

"Yay! We get to go see Granberia!" Luminy cheered. "We get to go see my big sis-..." Luminy stopped for a moment. She looked down, with a sad look in her eyes. After a few seconds, she shook her head and smiled. "R-right. I'm a bit of a clumsy flier, so it's probably best." She said, before climbing onto Reiland's back. "Alright, I'm ready!" She said.

"Huh??" Moyasu put his arm up to attempt to block the beast's attack. Just then, a bright yellow, transparent shield appeared in front of him. The beast hit face-first into the shield, and collapsed, with a few yellow sparks of electricity around it. "..." He looked down, to see Hikara in front of him with her arms stretched out in front of her, and her paws glowing yellow.

"What are you thinking, Tohashi?? This is no time to be standing around!" Hikara told him. "The beast will be paralyzed for only a few seconds, and this shield can't last forever. Get ready to fight!"

Moyasu stared at her for a second, then nodded as his hands became fists, and started to glow red, before fire finally formed from his hands. He raised them for a battle-ready position, as the shield began to fade, and the beast's paralysis began to wear off.

Hikara jumped back, to Moyasu's side. Her paws began to glow blue, as she also got into a battle-ready position.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead & L337 m4m
Hailey: "Well shit...your armor should be done by now shouldn't it Scott? I'll go on ahead and see..." Hailey said before Granberia walked alongside Scott

Granberia: "Yes...they should be done with your armor by now...what I find odd is I haven't seen my uncle come...Baragus...he's probably preparing for the war...that or busy with an assignment. Regardless, we will take him down...right Scott?" GRanberia asked, smiling to him with a confident look in her eyes

Ikaros: "...Minos..." She said softly as she walked alongside Scott

Erubetie: "Tyson...let's go to the northern and southern sea caverns to ask the aid of the two Sea guardians there for help...they should be able to assist us in underwater combat." Erubetie said turning to Tyson "We shall depart as soon as you are ready. Make sure to bring weapons, as i've heard that the waters have been infested with monsters..." She said

Lidia: "No surprise there...probably Formotosis doing...no doubt he has a hand in this..." She said before pulling out the 4 bladed Scythe on her hand "I'll be ready for them..." She said

The White rathalos dodged Ivadi's attacks with relative ease, instead flying around him with each dodged strike, then using it's wings, it created enough wind gust to blow Ivadi back to the ground, then using it's tail, it started to lash it's tail to him, stabbing the ground as it attempted to impale him, all the while aiming it's mouth to him and firing bright, yellow beam that burned the ground

Oregano: "..." Oregano watched patiently, clenching her fists, hoping he wouldn't get hurt. Unknowingly, Elimine was also next to Oregano, watching in hope he could defeat the monster

Braminda: "Kid...I know you're trying to light up the mood...but joking around at a time like this is a poor choice don't you think?" Braminda said with a serious tone to Tsuru "Regardless...this situation got tense...normally I'd be excited for this...a second chance to get my hands on those filthy bastards...but now..." Braminda said looking at Purima, who looked worried "I'm more worried about keeping people safe...so we need to come up with a way to help...and I can't just sit around playing support...so Nemo...I'll need you to be on the front lines along with them..." She said

Minagi: "I shall be by your side to help you Nemo. I may not look it, but I do have combat experience." She said "I'm just surprised Ilias Ignored me..." Hiruko extended her tentacle at Minagi

Hiruko: "Probably because she didn't even want to bother talking to someone so lewd...but then again...I feel your are different around this boy...the first I've ever seen the so called 'Whore of Babylon' Have an actual heart..." She said teasing Minagi

Minagi: "H-hey...that hurts saying you know..." Minagi said, blushing a little "a...anyways...Tamamo..." She said turning to Tamamo "Do you have plans on how to release the rest of the seal so we can get the aid of Aliphese the 1st and our 3 sisters?" She asked

Tamamo: "...I'm afraid I don't know...the only way we got you two out was using the Nymph to decipher the seal, but it was so heavily encrypted that only half of it was released...including my powers back...I'm afraid until we find another way to unlock the rest of the seal...it's only us three...speaking of which, Hiruko, I saw Erubetie leaving, I'm going to take a gander and guess that she'll be heading for the sea's to request help, can you go with them?" She asked

Hiruko: "Sure...I'll follow them and help them on their journey. Minagi, be careful, and I'm pleased you have changed. It suites your calm demeanor..." She said before leaving to follow Erubetie and Tyson

Minagi: "...well we should get going as well. Braminda, I...I suggest we go and recruit our succubus sisters in the attempt to end this war..." She said

Braminda: "I'm not sure a bunch of moist soldiers will help us...but yea I guess that could work..." Braminda said, getting close to Purima to comfort her "Come now kid...no crying alright?" She asked

@Killmoves & Scrap
Nymph: "Wait a second? Shouldn't we be recruiting more members? Or better yet, getting prepared for the war? I mean Minos has Zeus at the ready...I..." But then she felt both Wilma and Hilda grabbed her shoulder

Wilma: "Calm down kid...let them train...besides..." Wilma said looking at Keith "They both seem to want to spar huh Hilda?" She asked

Hilda: "Yea, relax kid. Minos can't treat us like shit anymore...thought I do wonder about those clones..." Hilda said

Yuka: "Oh I think we can worry about that when we cross that bridge, but for now, let's just sit back and watch." Yuka said looking at both Henry and Keith. There Lisa walked up next to Yuka "Oh, hello Milord. Are you feeling alright?"

Lisa: "Yes...I'm fine thank you Yuka." Lisa said, along with Aliphese and Luka next to her, Ristiene also showed up, all of which were watching Keith and Henry "This should be interesting to watch...I need to relax a little after what just happened...so this is a perfect opportunity..." Lisa said

Ristien: "Indeed...now I can see my master in action. However, he might be a bit crippled due to not having the spirits with him..." She said

Luka: "That's not a problem. If he's been around them for as long as I think he has...then I'm sure he can handle himself without them for the time being..." Luka said

Vaida: "Ha...well Vaida's the name Alex. Nice to meet yah. I was about to chase those soldier scum off...but I guess those monsters earlier took them down...then you in turn took them down." She said before hearing about the Demon Realm Army "The army huh? I've only heard about it from roaming soldiers of that army that are spread about in their perspective bases. I can take you to one of their settlements. I was actually planning on signing up myself for various reasons, but my main reason is to create a new species of mamono..." She said

@Oersted
Dianca: "Well...this is going to turn into a full out brawl...we outta get ready for the war..." Dianca said, then hearing Erin's comment about Alvan's mother, she got curious and walked to Alvan "So your mom...you told us before that you have no good history with your female family, and yet here you are with your sis. Glad to know you two get along nicely. And best part, you two can fight together in the war now. That is if Erin decides to help." Dianca said "What do you think kid?" She asked

Astrea: "Well...I'll be defending him...and while J and Mizune weren't here...I'm sure they'd say the same thing as I would when I say that I'd lay my life for Alvan...I don't want to be near Minos again...and those clones...one of them looked just like me...evil..." She said

@Gamer
Allen: "Yea...I'll happily-" but before I could lend a hand, a strong, black and white lightning spark flashes between me and Hannah, there Xicor appeared from the flash, looking serious "Xicor?"

Xicor: "Allen...something big is going on...the Monster Lord Castle...the leaders of each opposing factions showed up...including some guy name Minos...the guy who lured them out..." He said. Hearing the name, Chaos hid behind Hannah

Chaos: "Minos...that meany lied to me..." She said

Allen: "Wait...Xicor...I don't understand...you mean they all converged at the castle? Did they attack?!" I asked

Xicor: "No...thankfully it was something akin to a standoff...they were just showing off what they were capable off...you knowing...bragging..." He said

Allen: "Oh...well that sounds rather familiar..." I said to him with a smirk

Xicor: "Oh shut up...Allen, we need you to come with me anyways..." He said to me

Isabaeu: "Hey...wait...no one is harmed are they? Is Lord Lisa okay?" She asked, but Sula, who was at the window the whole time, yelled out to her

Sula: "Yea she's fine! She got hurt yea...but she was helped back up and nothing too serious happened..." She said

Isabaeu: "I see...that's a relief..." She said, turning to Hannah "Hannah...I know what I say must be painful...but I must insist in Allen taking priority in going to the Monster Lord castle to assess the situation...he needs to be there since he is the leader of the Demon Realm Army...you understand yes? Besides...I think it's best you go on this journey alone...but perhaps I maybe forgetting someone who can help you...like the little lass behind you..." She said looking at Chaos

Chaos: "Who me?" She asked

Allen: "...sorry Hannah...I have to go...I...I have to help raise the moral of the troops..." I said kneeling down to Chaos "Hey kiddo...you remember how we got to your mommy's place right? I want you to help mommy get there, fly her there even okay? Please I'm counting on you. And protect your mom too. I know it's a bit selfish to asked but..." Chaos closed my mouth with her right hand before I could finish

Chaos: "It's okay daddy, I'll protect mommy with my life. Go and help the others, I'll take mommy there and help her find this Hanon woman or whoever she is..." She said

Isabaeu: "Right...thank you..." She said to Chaos, then looking at Hannah "Listen to me Hannah...be brave and courageous...Hanon is a very...and I mean extremely prideful woman, she is an Amazon after all...you must prove yourself to her in order to gain her trust. Once you reach the forest of where you were born, just head north, and you will eventually stumble upon a village that is populated by Amazon's and Elves alike, they should be able to tell you the rest." Isabaeu then turned to me "Now then Allen, let us depart..." She said going ahead of me, with Xicor and Sula going afterwards. I take one last glance at Hannah

Allen: "Be safe my love..." I said before kissing her on the cheeks, then spreading my wings as I flew off.

Chaos: "Come on mommy..." Chaos said before taking off the dress, then putting her old clothes on again "I don't want the clothes mommy gave me to get ruined..." She said before her wings extended, covering her body, it turned black before a few seconds have passed, turning purple again, she turns her metallic wings back to normal, this time changing into her adult form "Come mother...let's be on our way..." She said before going to the window, crouching as to let Hannah get on her back "Ready when you are..." She said

Reiland: "Right, hold on tight..." Reiland said before she got up in the sky, holding Luminy on her legs for extra securing, Reiland started to fly at break neck speeds, already moving fast enough to nearly break the sound barrier "Hey...I'm not hurting you am I Luminy?" Reiland asked, using her tail as a way to cover Luminy's face from the G forces that are blowing as they travel.

Kalen: "..." Kalen stood and watched as the Nargacuga shook off the paralysis, letting out an ear splitting roar, it broke the shield with it's powerful tail, then it started to crouch, as if ready to pounce, it's tail wagging around in what looked like random directions, but then the tails spiked up, flinging it's fail, shards of what looked like hard scales came flying by. Hitting random tree's and settlements around it. The shards had obvious power, as one shard cut a tree in half, while another brought down the roof of a settlement. One of the shards hit Moyasu on the arm, while another hit Hikari on her leg, but cutting deep enough to leave half inch cut
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke

"wait.....Baragus?! fire general baragus as in the fire dragon of fomotosis's army is your UNCLE?!" Scott said as he was understandably surprised

------------------------------------------

"yeah, he to." Tyson said smiling happily as they headed to leave when they noticed Hiruko joining us "glad you're coming along." Tyson said

------------------------------------------

Ivadi sighed as he started to focus when the beam hits him, he glowed with a pure bright light. when it faded he was in his paladin armor again. with his new strength he began firing light arrows at the white rath before closing in and dancing around him with dual blades, he went for his legs to trip him up

@Poke and L337

Nemo saw how Purmia was and gently hugged her from behind, he nuzzled to her and stroked her hair "everything will be alright Purmia, you just need to believe in yourself and those you trust.' he said smiling softly

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

A bit surprised by Dianca's question Alvan didn't reply, instead Erin spoke up and answered for him "Our mother didn't particularely care about Alvan, and our younger sisters kind of followed up after her. Really, mother generally treated him as nothing more than a test subject. But I'm different, obviously." she said, a slight giggle at the end as she grabbed Alvan from behind and pulled him into a hug. This caused Alvan to tense up as he spoke "Gah!? Erin, what are you doing?" he asked her a bit confused. After that when Dianca mentioned her helping out Erin had thoughtful expression on her face for only a moment "Hm, sure I'll lend a hand. Besides, I want to make sure Alvan comes out of all this in one piece."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke, killmov

Henry: he was about to reply to nymph's question but wilma and Hilda answered her before he could, he simply winked at her as he then noticed everybody else gathering around, to watch them, he nodded ar Ristiene as he then turned to Keith, he then quickly unsheathed his sword and walked a few steps back, his dark fire armor already starting to form, already complete as he entered gis position, "well keith? Shall we?" He asked.

--------------------------

@Poke

Alex: "Well you could say that" he said in reply to her statement about him taking down those creatures, while scratching the back of his head, "sorry for spoiling your fun" he said before hearing her explain of the alliance, he raised an eyebrow in amusement as he heard her saying she wanted to create a new species of mamono "A nee species? thats...a big goal" he said in surprise but also amusement "Well then why don't we go there and sign up together? I believe you were on your way there?" He asked her.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

An audience had gathered to watch the spar while Henry took a few steps backward and unsheathed his sword, his dark fire armor already starting to form. "well keith? Shall we?" He asked, his armor now completed.

Keith meanwhile raised his right arm and formed Maltet. "Way ahead of you, blue boy." The merc replied and slammed the ice spear into the ground. Large ice spikes then suddenly jutted out of Henry's position while Keith watched how Henry would react.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-
"Yeah you got us and were not leaving anyone behind." Mari sat down next to her offering a comforting smile. "We'll all go to the front lines and laugh as we go into war. You got nothing to worry about with us around. You got Nemo and your sisters by your side from start to finish."

"Sorry Braminda, but is Puri okay? She looks sad and if it took Nymph to decode half of that wouldn't we need help from someone smart like Promestein for the rest?" Tsuru whispered after taking a seat and resting her head on Puri's shoulder. "Your right though that we can't be support in the upcoming battles. We'll need to be aggressive if were going to fight angels and gods."

----------------

"*Sign* Konoka I don't know what to do. The newest batch of creations are made and we'll have Tsuchinoko and Harvesters ready in a few weeks but Promestein is still getting closer. Black Alice and that Chief God have gotten under my skin but I don't know what to do!? I could handle the Chief God as he is an overblown windbag but Promestein still pops up and she is showing more interest. Maybe Lisa or the others could help. If I can face Promestein with no interference from Black Alice I have a chance. A message quickly to Lisa for help when the time comes." Lord Shadow paced back and forth in his airship as he wrote down his message before handing it to Konoka who was standing by loyal as always.

". . . . . ." Konoka bowed but stared at Lord Shadow expectedly before leaving.

"Yes fine you can visit and collect your favors from that hollow boy but deliver the message first." Lord Shadow watched as Konoka pooled away before slumping in a chair and reaching for a drink. "The war is truly beginning now. Will it be mamono and monsters who stand? Or angels and gods?"
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves
[youtube]pRKPqQyIzA8[/youtube]
Henry: He paid attention to Keiths movements, as Keith slammed the spear onto the ground he did feel the attack coming, "tch" he quickly blinked to the side dodging it, he held out his hand as he charged a bit, his eyes closed as he quickly opened them as he utilized the wind's speed to dash towards keith, soon clashing with him, "Keith...you're not ahead of me at all" he said as he used the earths's strenght to push Keith back as he quickly dashed again, but this time with his sword on soul reaper mode, making his sword intangible and capable of cutting one's soul, he quickly swung his sword at Keith.

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Henry quickly blinked to the side to evade the rising ice spikes. He then held out his hand as he charged a bit, his eyes closed as he quickly opened them as he utilized the wind's speed to dash towards Keith. "Yikes!" The merc said as he and Henry clashed.
"Keith...you're not ahead of me at all" Henry said as he used the earths's strength to push Keith back.

Henry quickly dashed again for Keith again but the merc noticed something happen to his sword which was poised to slash him again. As the sword was swung, Keith disappeared in a shower of blue orbs before reappearing behind Henry, a katana poised to slash. "Take this!" He swung his Japanese sword.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmove

Henry: He was surprised that keith dodged his slash, specially the way he dodged too, however he wasn't surprised when Keith reapeared behind him and swuing his sword at him, "heh" he quickly deflected keith's sword swing with his arm covered in rock armor, leaving Keith open as Henry quickly slashed upwards and then diagonally downards with his sword, hitting keith and damaging his soul as he quickly thrusted his arm with rock armor, attempting to deliver a charged punch.

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Oersted
Dianca: "Great! Glad to see you're on board with helping. I want to end this war as soon as possible so I can just relax and not have to worry about impending death..." She said looking at Astrea "Hey kid...I want you to train with me alright. I don't want you holding back either, unlike Alvan..." Dianca said looking at Alvan for a moment after that

Astrea: "O...okay, I won't hold back on our fight then...I can't afford to. I know you're serious about this...and it would be insult to you if I didn't give it my all. I want to be of use...so let's fight till one of us drops from exhaustion..." She said

@Hothead & L337 m4m & Scrap & Kill
Granberia: "I could have sworn I've told you before Scott...but yes Baragus is my uncle. Us dragon newts live for a very long time. Though of course my birth isn't far off...my father had lived for hundreds and thousands of years...as far back as the first Mamono war...or here...the war that Ilias had declared when the first Monster Lord Aliphese the 1st was born. My father's name was Yahn, but he died valiantly from a battle. Baragus was Yahn's younger brother, one who abandoned his dragon clan to form his own...and what is now known as the most powerful and ferocious of dragon kind, the Fire dragons." Granberia said as they went back to the armory, there Bria and Gigi. There they saw Granberia and Hailey and smiled

Gigi: "Oh, hey guys." Seeing Scott come in last, she walked to him and smiled "Hey...we finished your armor Scott...Bria!" She said snapping her tiny fingers. Bria nodded before walking towards Scott, carrying a rather interesting looking armor. The armor had crimson red flame decals, but they also had carved lines in them that allowed flames to circulate as his body heats up. But behind, there were two slits that according to their positioning, look like they were there to allow wings to fit through. The bottom half of the armor had strong, crimson red metallic leggings that looked strong and heavy

Bria: "This armor is temperature flexible...meaning in both extreme heat and extreme cold, the armor changes to suite the temperature so it doesn't crack or melt. Plus the armor is enhanced with demon ore, an type of metal that allows dark energy to accumulate on the armor, allowing you to use spells and techniques on the armor itself, like casting it on fire or using it as an extension of your body..." She said

Hailey: "Wow...pretty cool..." Hailey said

Ikaros: "..." Looking at the armor, her eyes stared into it as if scanning it "The armor also changes color tone depending on temperature, as well as changing form according to the state of which the body enters...in other words...the armor could take a more iron clad design when in ice form." Ikaros said, Hearing her, Bria scratched her head

Bria: "It could do that?" She asked

Hiruko: "Yes well, I think it'd be of best interest to join you and meet the descendants of the sea..." She said "Is there a queen Scylla yet?" Hiruko asked

Erubetie: "There was...but was was killed unfortunately. Currently the seat to the Scylla queen is open. And considering you are back to us Hiruko, it's safe to say you are the dominant and obvious choice for the time being..." She said

Hiruko: "I suppose you're right. I'm guessing you have an underwater tunnel system that connects from here to the open sea of Hellgondo and beyond yes?" She asked

Erubetie: "Of course, it is hidden in my room..." Erubetie said as they made it to her room. There she opened a latch which was hidden by a carpet in the middle of the room

Lidia: "Hidden huh?" Lidia asked raising her eyebrow, seeing at how easy it was to spot" She said

Erubetie: "I don't get many people coming down here..." Erubetie said, the latch was just a pool of water "Come on...this is a tunnel that leads underwater...pretty deep though so you better prepare yourselves." She said to Lidia and Tyson before going in first, with Hiruko going in second

Lidia: "Well...let's go." Lidia said before going in third, all of them waiting for Tyson

The light arrows pierced it's wings, causing it to collapse on the ground before being tripped, landing on it's back, but while on it's back, it stretched it neck out and looked at Ivadi, firing blasts of beams that chard the ground bellow him, it flapped it's wings more to create a gust of wind to blow him back before using it's tail to slam right to Ivadi, hitting hard enough to launch him straight to the wall

Oregano: ""Ivadi..." Oregano felt compelled to help, but knew she couldn't, or she'd fail the test for him

Elimine: "You can do it Ivadi, don't give up!" She yelled out to him

Purima: "...thank you..." Purima said smiling softly before she went and hugged Nemo "You guys...are the-" But before she could finish, her eyes went completely hollow, her skin turning even paler than normal, she collapsed on the ground on her back, unmoving with no pulse or heat coming off her

Braminda: "Pu...PURIMA?!" Braminda went to her and grabbed her, closing her eyes, dark energy flowed out of her into Purima, quickly knowing what happened "...Tch...sneaky bastard..." Minagi went to Purima and placed her hand on top of Purima's head

Minagi: "I see...she's barely hanging on...brave girl..." Minagi said before looking at Nemo "Love, I fear that Nearly all of Purima's Quintessence, the energy that flows and makes up a persons soul, is nearly depleted. It was most likely taken from her

Braminda: "I can only guess which scum did this...to regain his power and once again be by Formotosis side..." Braminda said with a scowl

Nymph: "...be careful Henry...." Nymph said under her breath was she watched the battle ensue

Hilda: "Hey...he lookslike he's actually getting serious with this fight isn't he?" Hilda said to Wilma

Wilma: "Yea, never seen him actually fighting this seriously, it's kinda cool." Wilma said back to her. Meanwhile, Yuka was smiling as she watched Keith

Yuka: "Keep at it Keith, you may be strange, but I certainly picked the right master having you in mind. Hehe, you unpredictable little bastard." She said before looking at Henry "Though this Henry fellow...no surprise he's strong considering he was his father's son." She said to herself

Ristiene: "So this is how Henry fights...marvelous...his techniques and style fit perfectly of my own, elegant, yet filled with power, and yet I do not sense he is near his potential as of yet..." She said

Lisa: "That's because the spirits that are normally with him are not here at the moment. This is him fighting at a somewhat hindered state. But regardless, he still fights well." She said as Luka and Aliphese watched silently. Then Lisa felt someone's presence, turning around to find Konoka "Oh. hello miss...uh...well I know you're Lord Shadow's subordinate. Rather silent and mysterious, but I suppose it is how you were made to be as a Kunoichi." She said smiling before seeing a letter "Oh a letter, must be from Lord Shadow himself. Thank you Konoka. Oh and before you go dear..." Lisa pulled out a letter of her own between her cleavage, it smelled rather nice and soothing, like it was bathed in perfume "Take this to Lord Shadow if you could, this should provide some interesting tidbits I have shared with Lord Aliphese the 16th, as well as Tamamo." She said with a smile

Vaida: "Alright then Mr Alex, let's go then!." Vaida said before grabbing his hand, pulling him with her with surprising strength. Just from her tug, it felt as if she could have dragged the Deviljho by the tail with just one hand "Bet you never heard of my kind before huh? That's because we're super duper rare, once that are created out of our own will to adapt, and not by the power of the Demon Lord. I guess from the nickname my race is known for, I'm known as the hell hound, but we're not related at all to the Hellhound Mamono that exist on different parts of the continent." She said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

"heh" Henry deflected Keith's slash and countered with a couple of strikes from his soul-rending sword. He then followed it with a charged punch from his rock-covered fist, sending the mercenary a few meters away.

Keith jumped to his feet and held his torso which ached from the soul loss. "Hey that's my soul! Give it back!" He said to Henry as he held Maltet in the air and aimed his energy pistols at Henry. "Dodge this, blue boy!" Ice spikes started falling on Henry's position while Keith fired shots from his gun.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Alvan felt a bit bad when Dianca mentioned him "...Hey, I already apologized, didn't I?" he told her, on her end Erin let go of Alvan with a grin on her face "Oh Alvan... How dare you hold back on a girl when she tells you not to." she said teasingly before starting to laugh causing Alvan to be both confused and embarassed somewhat as he shook his head slowly, it seemed Erin decided to start teasing him again, even in these conditions. After a moment Erin spoke up again "Hey, brother, let's watch them train, okay? That'd be a way to show some support, don't you think?" she asked him, to which he replied "I guess." that said, they would both follow Dianca and Astrea to wherever they would go to train to observe them.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke

"hmm..." Seeing the armor Scott stripped down and puts it on "oh wow....this feels amazing, its not restraining at all." he said happily as he threw a punch, he then got an idea and entered ice phoenix mode to see what would happen

--------------------------------------------------

Tyson nods as he jumps into the water and starts to swim with the others, Hikuro was quite impressed with Tysons magical ability with water as he was not only able to breathe in it but keep up with the others "hmm.....lets hope things go smoothlty." he siad

----------------------------------------

Ivadi slowly got out of the wall as he looked at the beast. he quiclky created a flash of blinding light to disorient the beast before getting up high and using a longsword made of light, he attacked form above knocking the rath down again before getting on his back. he then started stabbing its back with smaller light blades

@Poke and L337

Nemo listens intently and shakes his ehad "then there's only one course of action we can take, we go find Nergal and take back Purmias Quintessence!" he said firmly as Hisui nods "of course, Purmia's one of us, we cant let her die on us without at least a fight." she said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves

Henry: "Hah!" He slashed the ice spikes one by one with lightning fast swords slashes, managing to deflect some of the shots Keith threw at him as well, as the barrage ended he held his chest, one of Keith's laser hits managed to get through and hit him, "Take this!" he said as he held ouf his hand, quickly summoning a spear on it as he threw it at Keith, pretty simple as it seemed, but as it reached mid-range the spear split into 8 smaller swords as they all flew at Keith, as well as summoning 4 Summoned swords behind Keith and sending them towards him as well, should they hit, not only will they damage him but they will explode a short time afterwards.

------------

Alex: surprised at her Strenght, considering the nearly broke his hand and his arm pulling him he quickly caught up to her and released his hand as he then heard her explaining about her race, how they were Hell hounds but at the same time different from the normal Hellhounds "I see, so your race adapted into this form without the need of the monster lord's magic? thats...impressive" he said as he walked with her, "Where do you come from exactly?" he asked her

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke:
"H-huh?" When Xicor came in, I wasn't quite sure what to do. Everything seemed to happen so quickly, I simply stood there and listened to the whole conversation, albeit confused. I didn't even know who the two that intruded were, let alone who they were talking about. It seemed like everyone but Chaos forgot I was here, until Isabeau started speaking to me. At first, I wanted to ask more questions. Who is that Xicor person and the girl who flew in shortly after, and who were the men they were talking about? I was also concerned, because of how urgent the situation sounds, and I don't want Allen to get himself killed while I'm busy looking for the bow. However, knowing Allen's position, I figured I should let him handle it, and simply focus finding the Muriglies bow. I nodded to Isabeau. "I understand", I told her, then she started talking about Chaos coming with me, and I smiled. "Oh, good." I said. "I won't be so lonely, then". Then when Allen spoke to me, I shook my head and smiled. "It's ok." I said. "It's your duty, after all. I would love to hear about it, when we meet again." Then, I got a little closer to his face. "That means, you BETTER stay alive." I whispered. When he talked to Chaos, then kissed me on the cheek, I blushed a bit, as I watched him fly off.

Then, I heard Chaos call my name. When I heard the ruffling sound of clothes being removed, I didn't want to turn around all the way, and evade her privacy while seeing her undressed. Once I was sure she had her clothes back on, I turned around. Hearing Chaos comment about keeping the clothes I gave her, safe, I smiled. "Aww, I'm glad you-WAAH!" I quickly jumped back when she turned into her adult form. "F-forgive me, dear." I said. "I forgot you could change your appearance like that." I explained, before getting on her back. "Ok, Chaos. I'm ready!" I said.

Luminy held on tight, as they started to fly. When Reiland started going at break-neck speeds, she coverd her face into Reiland's back, and held on tight. When Reiland asked if she wasn't hurting her, Luminy looked up. Everything around her was blurry, except for Reiland. "No... I'm fine. Startled at first, but fine." She replied. After a few seconds, she got used to it. She tried to mimic Reiland's wings with her own, but the speed was forcing them down. "Reiland..." said Luminy, "How do you fly so fast??"

Moyasu and Hikara jumped and dodged the shards, though they still got scratches from them. Moyasu looked at Hikara, without saying a word.

When Hikara met his eyes with her own, she looked back at the Nargacuga. After quickly scanning it with her eyes, she looked back at Moyasu and held up two claws.

Moyasu nodded, and the two ran towards the giant cat beast, Moyasu aiming for it's right, while Hikara aiming for it's left.

"Kyaaaaaa!" Hikara jumped up in front of Nargacuga with her claws twice as long as usual and glowing light blue in a way that looked like they were made of pure energy, and slashes at the beast.

Meanwhile Moyasu ran around to the back of the Nargacuga. Predicting that it will turn around to dodge Hikara's attack, Moyasu gets ready to give the beast a flaming uppercut.
If the descriptions of what Hikara's claws currently look, I think the best way to compare them to the blade of energy that comes out of the monado from Xenoblade chronicles
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-
"We'll save you Puri. Your sisters are on the way." Tsuru held Purimas body close to her and looked determined to do what she could.

"Let's head out and look for him then. With Minagi and Braminda we have enough darkness users to deal with whatever Nergal throws at us. Formotosis and his lackeys will learn that SHADOW does not take well with attacks on it's staff or anyone in our squad." Mari caressed Purimas cheek as a feral toothy grin formed on her face.

---------------
Konoka took the letter and bowed before disappearing in a poof of smoke. She would take the letter to Lord Shadow and see about collecting on a favor she is owed. Time is running out for many after all. ". .. . "

"Konoka? Oh you delivered the letter I see. You also got a letter that is from Lisa? What does she have for me now?" Lord Shadow took and opened the letter before slowly reading it over. "This is what they discussed? This is glorious, a chance is offered my way at last. I'll need to organize my generals. Get this to my Writers and have them ready the strategies and inventory for a new maneuver."

". . . . ." Konoka bowed before disappearing once again. She looked for Nemo and found his signature before making her journey sneaking towards him.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Henry deflected and destroyed the projectiles aimed at him but Keith could swear he got a shot in. Henry retaliated by throwing a spear that split off into eight swords. Keith also senses the swords that appeared behind him and so he slammed Maltet into the ground once more, covering himself in an icy dome that protected him from the Henry's blades.

Moments after, the dome lowered. "Is that all you have, blue boy?" Keith said to Henry. "That Synapse Guy might as well steal Nymph from you!" The mercenary began his completely uncalled for taunts. "Just imagine, you being beaten on the ground and the Synapse Guy having Nymph in his clutches. Man, that's GOT to hurt!" Keith continued as fired ice spikes from Maltet at Henry.