The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves
(Don't think taunting him is a good idea)
Henry: He sighed as he saw keith deflect all his attacks he threw, but then he went and taunted him, this made him very angry but not to the point of bursting out, but it could be noticed that his sword had now changed form, to its powered up form as he started charging more power, his aura growing stronger, but he could control it, make sure it wouldn't go out of control by reducing its buildup, he saw the spikes keith shot at him, he simply walked forwards, he slashed all spikes Keith threw at him as he kept walking towards keith before he blinked in front of him, delivering a staggering punch to his gut before grabbing his face with a dark claw, which damaged keith's soul as well "Really now, you don't seem that strong yourself, even though you are immortal, that only means your failures will stick with you forever" he said as he then stepped forward, slamming keith's head into the ground, but releasing mid way through so Keith would bounce from the ground from the force as he quickly Delivered a kick to his chest, which sended threw keith a fair distance away and into a wall before summoning 6 swords which all seemed extremely boosted by darkness, at this point he wasn't even utilizing the elements much, he was using pure dark power in order to waste enough for him to keep under control, because if he let it charge too much like what happened with Granberia, he could lose control, he simply motioned his hand forward as the swords flew at Keith's position, and quickly blew up as they reached his position.
surprisingly, he was able to control this power better than before.

Sword's powered up form
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@ Scrap & Kill
Hilda: "Hey what the fuck do you think you're doing Keith?! Pissing him off will only make things worse you moron." She yelled out at him

Wilma: "We don't have the right to be talking down on him, after all you and I would have done the same thing..least its getting Henry to fight more seriously..." Yuka kept her eye on the fight, noticing the dark energy building up inside him.

Yuka: " Something strange is happening though...despite him using up a large amount of energy..his dark powers have no shown any signs of disappearing..." Ristiene took a moment to observe before seeing his sword change form, then her eyes widened as she started to run towards henry

Risteine: "Henry wait, that won work{ using it more will only make the dark energy surge more intensely the more you use it!" But speaking too late, the dark energy starts to overflow from Henry, changing him as his yes started to slowly turn black

Luka: "You fool! It's important that you keep the memory of using the spirits while you don't have them! Use your serene mind of state and let the dark energy flow through you naturally like a river, otherwise it will take over you and you will loose control of yourself!"

Nymph: Henry!" Nymph came running straight for Henry before she hugged him "Please don't let it take over...fight it!" She said

Lisa: "..." Lisa watched closely, obersving carefully as how Henry would del with the situation with Aliphese quietly watchinhg with her

Vaida: "Where I come from huh? Well I guss you can say I came from the cold, harsh snow of the Zipangu moutains...or you can also say that I lived on the scorching lands of volcano summiy...but really I just go and travel, training and honing my skills, but I also want to unify the world as the Demon Lord desires in my own way...being born different from the others of my race from long ago, I've been around for a long time, but man it's been so long since I've met someone who could deal with both a Rajng and a Savage Deviljho at the same time." She said as they wealked through the dense woods, seeing a small fortress up ahead "Ah...there...see that? that's one of the recruitment fortresses that the Demon Lord herself set up to increase the amount of soldiers they'll have." She said

@Oersted
Dianca: "Here...this should be a good spot..." Dianca said, stopping at one of the training grounbds behind the Monster lords castle, there were benches for people to sit and observe the battle as both Dianca and Astrea got ready for battle. "Okay Astrea, you'd better prepare yourself." She said taking a stance

Asrea: "Right!" Astrea took her stance, but seeing Dianca not using her axe, she let out a smile before taking out her sword and shield "It's not fair if I fight you with weapons when you dont have yours, so I guess this will make this fight hand to hand combat." Astrea then dashed towards Dianca after speaking, taking the initiative as she aimed to punch Dianca's face, but Dianca blocked the attack with one had with little effort "Tch...try this!" Astrea followed up with a kick, which landed straight for Dianca's left hip. It left a gust of wind blow, showing how much force she had atually put in the kick, but Dianca didn't even move, only smiling back to her

Dianca: "That's it kid, that's what I'd like to feel!" Dianca said before pushing Astrea's leg dow with her right hand, then punching Astrea right on her gut, the force of her punch left an air bullet pass trhough behind Astrea, which in turn caused Astrea to open her mouth from the force, pushing out air from her gut before being launched right onto the wall behind her, collapsing immediately right on top of her "Hehehe."

J: "So there you guys are...we saw everything from the window..." bJ said, her voice being heard behind Alvan and Erin, she was carrying Mizune from her back as they both watched with them

@Hothead & L337 m4m
Entering Ice Phoenix mode, the armors color changed, but not only that, the armor started to form a second layer of armor from what looked like Permafrost, coating his armor with a second layer that was so cold, it let out a constant mist due to the sudden change from the cold air it produced, and the hot air around it. The armor also formed a battle spirt made of the same ice on the sides of his legs

Hailey: "Wow...that's awesome!" Hailey said before she tried to touch the ice, but Granberia stopped her before getting too close "Eh?" She looked at Granberia as she shook her head in dissapproval

Granberia: "I wouldn't do that if I were you. The ice is extremely cold. It would spread from your body and freeze you the second you touch it..." She said

Ikaros: "She's right...the ice is so cold that it will turn anything it makes physical contact with it into pure ice..." Ikaros said back to her

Gigi: "Well I'd say we made a fine armor haven't we Bria?" she asked

Bria: "Yes we have, I'm glad it worked out well. Now then, we have Henry's to work with next, and his maybe the biggest challenge yet, luckily we have the spirits here..." Bria said smiling

Salamander: "I thought as much. You need us in order to add out own elemental spice into the armor huh? No problem. Gnome is the most important of us all though since she's the one who can meld metals and earthly materials together..." She said to gnome, to which she blushed and nodded

Unidine: "Well let us not waste time then." She said

As Erubetie took the lead as she seen reached open see, she only glanced behind her for a moment to see if they followed, with Lidia right behind her with a blank expression while Hiruko seemed impressed by Tyson, looking at him carefully as she see's him catching up with no problem

Hiruko: "My...you sure are something dear, I never expected you to be able to catch up the way you are. Color me impressed." Looking around more, Hiruko looked rather confused "A lot has changed since my time being sealed...the sea...it had changed so much..." She saw nothing but vast ocean, but every so often, see's a monster girl either alone, or with a human man, most of which she saw where holding hands "Hmm...it certainly has changed for the better..."

Braminda: "That's the spirit guys." Baminda took one last glance at Purima before opening up a portal, there she picked up Purima and put her through the portal "I'll put her in my own personal dimension for now. There in that dimension, it greatly distorts and slows dow time. It should buy us time to get her quintessence back before she dies from being apart with it for too long." Braminda said

Minagi: "My...that's quiet impressive Braminda...the only person I know who can create personal dimensions like this are ones that the first monster lord can make." Minagi said with an impressed look

Braminda: "thanks, but like I said before, getting her quintessence back is our first priority. So meaning to get to Nergal, we have to strike at the heart of the Demon King's castle..."

After being pushed down on the ground and stabbed on it's back, the rath started to move around violently, trying to shake him off and roaring to disrupt him, but it wouldn't work as soon, the rather collapased on the ground, flailing around as it tried to regain it's composure

Elimine: "Now Ivadi, while the rath is trying to get back up, hold it down around it's neck until it calms down! That's when it will recognize you as worthy!" Elimine yelled out, but Oregano couldn't hear Elimine just yet as Oregano watched him, feeling uneasy as she felt worried for him

After being given the letter to Lord shadow, the folowing was written on it.

Dear Lord Shadow

I have recieved your letter, and while I understand your situation to a certain degree, I have an idea that may help. Basically, I wish for you to deal with Promestein personally, while Aliphese and Luka have agreed to go for Black alice and catch her attention. At this time, you should have only Promestein to worry about. And as for Subliminal my dear, I am curious as well as to why he did not show himself in that big meeting before. Perhaps the Chief God had sent Subliminal to do more important bussiness at the time. But should you ever come across him, please inform me as soon as possible. He is not a foe that should be faced alone. I...I don't want to loose another comrade...I had lost enough as is...so please promise me that you will contact me if you do meet him. And I urge not to fight him until reinforcements have arrived.

Sincerly yours, Lisa Von Holesvein.

@Gamer
Chaos: "Sorry mommy...I didn't mean to scare you..." Chaos said as she soon reached the same house that Hanah lived on "Here we are mom...now from what Isabaeu said...she said the path to meeting Hanon is trhough the woods just north of here..." She said, but then they heard noises coming from inside Hanah's old hom "Huh? Someone's in your houses mommy..." Chaos said before they saw an Elf coming out of the door, seeing both Hanah and Chaos, she only put her right hand on her mouth and whistled. Then immediately, other elvs showed up, all with bows pointed right at them "Hey! dn't you dare hurt my mommy!" Chaos said before her wings expanded, the tips of her wings pointed at the elvs, ready to extend should they shoot

???: "Halt your arrows...sisters...that girl...the one with the bow...my how she had matured..." Hearing a voice, they saw another elv, but she was different, her hair was white instead of blonde like the others. She looked old, but was still able to stand as if she were in her twnties "Hell Hanagasa, you certainly have become more of a woman now. I hope your archery skills are still as sharp as ever." She said

Reiland: "Hmm? Well if you pay close attention behind me Luminy, the ends of my wings are relasing super hot air, which causes distortions when being physically observed. I guess you can call it more akin to heat pressure, where I build up heat from the ends of my wings, then releasing it at a controlled state that propels me forward the hotter and more intese the heat is. This is something much more advanced than simply conjuring fire, so perhaps I shall teach it to you when you get a better graps of your ability to use fire..." She said, soon leaving the land, they see nothing but vast ocean now

Seeing the attack that Hikari was about to deliver, the Nargacus instead used it's flexible tail to swing it to the left, smacking Hikari right on her gut before being launched to a tree, hitting her back hard against it as it left a mark on the tree. Then seeing Moyasu, it jumped and glided towards him, aiming it's sharp wings towards him, but then a small, black flame spid across it's eye, leaving a mark on it's face as the burn caused the Nargacuga to miss it's attack on Moyasu

Kalen: "..." Kalen's sword was out, with small black flames radiating from it "Do it now while it's grounded, cut or rip it's tail off..." He said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke

Scott whistles seeing this "wow, this is awesome, thank you!" he said as he reverts back to normal as the armor did the same as he preformed a flurry of punches and kicks into the air as well "and I'm not restricted at all, we're gonna have quite the partnership together." he said happily

------------------------------------------------------------

"yes.....and we wish to keep it that way "that's why we raise our swords, for our sakes, and theirs as well." e said smiling "so the northern sea queen i near here right?"

-------------------------------------------------

Ivadi took this chance now as he leaped onto the white raths neck and held him down and kept him there till he calmed down, thanks to his paladin armor it was a task that he was able to do now

@Poke and L337

Nemo nods hearing these words "yes and im ready to do so." he said as hisui nods "so am i." she said grinning "we WILL get Purima back." she said

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves

Henry:"damn" he said as he was wrong about his method of controlling it, it was nigh infinite ammount of energy and he could feel himself losing control over it, he felt Nymph hug him as he closed his eyes, remembering his training with jean, and the technique he learned to use when he ran out of control over his own power, "Purge..." he said as all the energy he had started to disappear as he came back to normal and his sword back to normal again, "Thanks Nymph" he said hugging her before gently backing away as he looked at Ristiene, "I'l need lessons, thats for sure" he said in a embarrassed tone as he then motioned for Nymph to go back to watching with a smile as he then looked at where Keith was, entering a serene state of mind and his fire armor coming back, seemingly unphased by nearly losing control, he had learnt to deal with it, he had lost control so many times during Jean's training that he was used to purging large quantities of energy, at first it would hurt like hell, but he grew used to it, he said holding his sword and entering his combat stance, his energy levels back to normal again, he placed his hando n his chest for a moment, even if he was good at purging his energy, he never purged that much, which did leave him with small pain on his chest

-----------------

Alex: "I see" he said in Vaida's statement about him taking on the Rajang and the Deviljho while scratching his head "It was a close battle thats for sure" he said trying to show some humility at least as he then saw the fortress and Vaida's explanation, "Then we can sign up there, but a fortress in this area...its easy picking for both the Order and these monsters" he commented as they started walking towards it, "Well you see..." he said showing his gauntlet "the reason I was able to fight those things was because of this, I've learned how to harness its power from my master, without it im nothing more than a normal human being" he said.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke:
When I heard noises coming from inside my house, I got my bow out, along with one of my arrows. "..." I aimed it towards the door, right before an elf came out. "I wish no harm, but don't try anything funny. Who are you, and why-" Just then, she signaled for her sisters to come. "... Ok." I lowered my bow down, though I didn't ease up on my grip. My ears were on high alert for any arrow that may come my way, and I was ready to act upon it immediately. I noticed Chaos ready for mass murder. "Chaos, it's ok." I looked around, seeing all arrows pointed at us. "I don't think they'll hurt us as long as we don't hurt them." Just then, the mysterious white-haired elf came into sight and told everyone to lower their arrows. I slowly loosened the grip on my arrow and put it back into it's quiver. "I'm sorry for my hostile approach." I said with a smile, to the elf that came from my own house. I faced the white-haired elf elder. "I'm sorry, have we met? I don't think I remember ever seeing you or your..." I looked around at all the staring eyes. "... Pack?"

Luminy looked at Reiland's wings. "Oh, I see." She said. Then they started to fly over the ocean. Luminy looked down. "Wow, so much water!" She said. "If I tried to fly over all of this, my wings would get tired! They're not made for flying long distances, but I'm hoping my wings eventually get stronger."

"Great distraction, Hikara. Really worked!" Moyasu called out, sarcastically. He saw the Nargacuga gliding towards him. The fire in his hands started getting hotter, as he got ready to block it in just the right time where the Nargacuga would most likely get caught by his fire. Just then, the Nargacuga was blinded by the fire Kalen summoned.

Hikara got up and ran towards the beast. When she was almost in claw-shot of the Nargacuga, she heard Kalen call out, telling them to cut the tail off. "Tohashi, hold it!"

Right on cue, Moyasu grabbed the tail, and held it straight.

Just then, Hikara swiped at the tail, and cut it at the point where it was basically a stub. Then, she and Moyasu both backed up to see what would happen next.

"Which 'brilliant strategy' do you have planned this time?" Moyasu asked Hikara.

"Hey, it would've worked if I added the tail into the calculation." replied Hikara. "anyways, I don't have any this time. It seems this one's unpredictable compared to what we've faught before. We're gonna have to rely on our own wit."

"As long as you actually fight this time, and not try to distract the enemy." Said Moyasu.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

"What are we even sitting around talking for? We need to head out." Mari raised her fist as she looked towards Braminda for ideas on getting to the Demon Lord Castle.

"Not that I don't think we'll fail but is there a way to save Puri should we. . . . that is to say . .. we don't .. . or lose.. .. " Tsuru tried to ask the question that no one wanted to deal with. The idea they don't save her in time. "If Nergal decides to destroy or remove the quintessence before anything can be done. Do we have a contingency plan?"

Before Tsuru or anyone could say anything a figure walked out of the shadows and pointed at Nemo with a determined expression.

". . . . . ." Konoka didn't like going long distance with the SHI or Lord Shadows way of transporting or teleporting but she was going to get part of her favor now.

"Hey Konoka, now isn't a good time to collect. I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind lending you Nemo after were done saving a friend though. If you want you can come along even." Mari figured the more the merrier or better if things get too hairy.

-----

Finally he had the chance. Now he would just need to find Promestein or wait for her to come to him. He was prepared for her tricks and was eager to prove his science could trump hers anyway, anywhere, and any day. The promise to ask for help if Subliminal were to pop up though was a bitter pill to swallow. "Damnit Lisa I don't mind but . .. guess I'll heed her advice. Rather not involve anyone in my conflict with Subliminal though." Lord Shadow rose from his seat and headed towards his lab. He needed to prepare for the battle that was coming up. Promestein would not make a lab rat out of him.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Keith's taunts affected Henry as the latter's sword changed form. Little did the insane mercenary know that Henry was charging his power as he walked forward, slashing the ice spikes that came at him. In a blink, Henry was in front of Keith and delivered a staggering punch to the mercenary's gut before grabbing his face with a dark claw. Keith felt something inside him was being hurt but then he figured if he does not know it, it did not matter. "Really now, you don't seem that strong yourself, even though you are immortal, that only means your failures will stick with you forever" Henry said.
"Yeah well I literally have all eternity to make up for my failures." Keith replied. "Or you know, I could just ignore them."

Henry followed with a particularly nasty combo that ended with six swords hurdling towards Keith and exploding. Parts of the immortal mercenary flew all over the place as some of the audience tried to calm Henry down.

"Not bad, blue boy." Keith's disembodied head said. "I'll call this a draw." His arms have already attached themselves to his regenerating body and made its way to the legs. "But really, that Synapse Guy's going down with that kind of power and you and Nymph can cuddle in the bed all day long." The now-complete body picked up Keith's head and reattached to where it belonged.

"Oh and one more thing." Keith materialized Maltet in his hands. "A little something for your trouble." He pointed Maltet at Henry, controlling his blood, and swung it, forcing Henry to firmly grab hold of Nymph's chest.

Satisfied with his work, Keith turned to someone he does not recognize. "Who the heck are you?" He asked Ristiene.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Once they reached the training grounds of the Monster Lord's castle the Devilwhim siblings sat down on a bench as they looked at Dianca and Astrea get ready. Once the got started Astrea took the initiative and attempting to punch Dianca, unfortunately her punch was blocked and her following attack didn't have much effect either, Dianca's counterattack however had quite the impact which made Erin comment "Ooh, that's gotta hurt..."

After that J arrived with Mizune, when he heard her voice Alvan turned to her "Hey there, you two." he said as he smiled.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves

Henry: "You really are immortal" he said impressed, then feeling his hand moving against his own will and grabbing Nymph's breasts, he blushed in response "uuuuh...sorry...damn it keith!" he shouted as he took his hand off her chest when he felt he could control it again, he then noticed him asking who ristiene was, he simply watched as he waited for ristiene to respond.

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Hothead & L337 m4m & Gamer & Oersted
Hailey: "Haha well nice. Let's leave Bria and Gigi alone so they can focus on making Henry's armor. In the meantime, let's go." Hailey said before grabbing Scott's arm "Hey...I feel something familiar..." Hailey said before the fire on her tail it up "Hey...she's finally coming!" Hailey said before she pulled Scott with her intensely as Ikaros followed with Granberia walking calmly.

Reiland: "I'm sure with time dear, you will get used to flying, but then again, your wings aren't exactly made to fly this quickly, but instead glide gently, but you can also use magic to protect them during flight." As they fly, they eventually see Hellgondo, and seeing the large castle ahead, she let out a smile before she felt a familiar presences "Oh...well I'm about to meet a couple of familiar faces." Slowing down until they got near the castle, they saw Hailey who practically dragged Scott with him, giggling at seeing her, then Ikaros followed before Granberia was seen shortly. Landing softly, she knelled down to let Luminy off "Go on, you can get off now..." She said before getting up and smiling at Scott "Nice to see you again Scott. First, nice armor, and second, it seems Hailey got too excited and forgot that she was holding your hand."

Hailey: "Oh...uh sorry, I kinda got distracted Scott...sorry..." Hailey said before loosening her grip on his hand

Granberia: "I see you are going well Reiland, oh and of course, how can I forget about you?" Granberia said lifting Luminy up by her sides and smiling "You certainly feel stronger than before." She said

Dianca: "Hmm..." Dianca's hair started to spike up as her electricity swelled up to dangerous levels, letting loose discharges that nearly it J and Mizune, missing by only an inch as what it had hit instantly burned and turned solid black "She's here! Sorry Astrea, but something has come up!" She said before she disappeared faster than Astrea could reply

Astrea: "Hey wait a moment! I thought we were going to spar?!" Astrea yelled out, but at that point yelled out to nothing "But...I did feel something strong come by here, but it's not hostile, so it must be someone she knows..." Astrea said as she went to the direction she thinks Dianca went

J: "That was close..." J said as her heart was still beating fast "Um...well let's go follow Astrea and see where Dianca went shall we?" Mizune nodded as she stayed wrapped around J

Reiland: "Yes, I have trained her to my best ability, so I hope she grows well and matures as a great wa-" But before Reiland could finish, in a split second, everyone around her from a 20 feet radius felt the hairs on their skins rise, followed by a split second image of Dianca sucker punching Reiland before Reiland was launched 65 meters away before colliding with several tree's and boulders to cushion the blow

Dianca: "Hehe...finally! Yes I can finally spar with you again Reiland!" Dianca yelled out in a happy tone

Astrea: "Oh god..." Astrea said as she was dumbfounded, seeing the sucker punch Dianca used left tremendous environmental damage around where Reiland was launched. But after a few seconds, the small patch of dead tree's and rocks ignited into scorching flames, the heat so intense that despite being meters away, they could feel the intense heatwave from where they stood, the temperature around them easily reaching over 90 degree's Fahrenheit. Then the heat dissipated before Reiland flew quickly to where Dianca stood, stopping after being 10 feet close to Dianca as they both walked towards one another, looking each other in the eye when they got a few inches close to each other

Reiland: "That was quiet a punch...a cheap one mind you, but I did feel it." She said

Dianca: "Haha...good...glad to see my punch didn't faze you one bit old friend." She said with a smile

Granberia: "Incredible...Reiland withstood the attack as if nothing happened..." She said

J: "My...I'm sorry guys..." J managed to catch up with Astrea as she went to Scott and the others, bowing her head "I'm sorry...Dianca can be unpredictable..." J said, with Mizune who was still clinging to her bowing apologetically as well

Erubetie: "Yes...the undersea castle should be close by...all we have to do is enter the undersea pass and we should reach the cavern that leads to it..." Erubetie said as they dove down depper. There the pressure got more intense, but this didn't bother the girls at all. Seeing a small cave opening froma cluster of corals, Erubetie slips inside first with Lidia following by

Hiruko: "..." Hiruko slowed herself down so she would swim next to Tyson "Tyson is it? This era is still confusing...eons have literally passed since I have went to the seas...it is rather odd for me to be just meeting my descendants..." She said

After holding the rath down, eventually, it stopped struggling, relaxing as it soon lifted it's head gently upwards, lifting Ivadi with it. Using it's tail, it placed his feet on it, making him get on top of it's neck

Elimine: "My goodness...you did it dear. The Rath has considered you worthy..." Elimine said before she jumped for joy "YES! The rath shall now take you to the top where the book awaits. The rath also recognizes you as a master, so it shall follow and obey your every command." She said

Oregano: "..." Oregano flew to Ivadi. Showing no hostility, the Rath let Oregano get on it's neck with Ivadi "You're not too badly injured are you?" She asked

Braminda: "Right then. But we can't just go yet. Besides...I feel another one of my comrades had finally joined us..." Braminda said stating her feeling Reiland around "We should get Lisa's permission to leave first before we go on our own. Otherwise it's disobeying orders. Plus we don't even have a plan nor have anyone else coming to help us." She said

Minagi: "Right. As strong as we are now...it's still ill advise to go alone...so it's best we regroup for a strategy meeting..." Minagi said

???: "Oh...well I suppose I can't really blame you for not knowing who I am Hannah. Dear my name is Florina. I have been the guardian of this forest for quiet some time. I have been entrusted with the task or protecting an ancient secret. I had watched you mature from this place...I truly did want to help you, but I also had to test you in a way to see if you could be self independent, to which my relief, you were able to be. We came here today to look for you because you are now of age when I was tasked to speak to you by my old master..." She said before she walked closer to Hannah, touching her cheek "My...so soft and warm. Hehe please forgive me. I may not look old, but I have lived for so long, that I myself witnessed the battle between the eight maidens and the Demon King Formotosis." She said before the other elvs started to walk to the north "Come now child...I shall explain more of how I know you as we go..." She said before going ahead

Chaos: "Mommy...they don't seem mean...so let's go follow them..." Chaos suggested

While distracted with their argument, the Nargacuga was regaining itself after having it's tail cut off, bleeding from it's stub, it only made it angrier, seeing it's opportunity as it saw Moyasu and Hikara argued, jumping towards them as it was ready to slice them in two. But then a silent, but powerful cut cleaved precisely in between Moyasu and Hkari, missing them before the Nargacuga had split apart, the middle where it got cut was covered in black flames before it landed on the ground dead

Kalen: "You two are strong...but you also argue amongst one another constantly...giving the enemy openings to strike you with." Kalen said before sheathing his sword

@Scrap & Kill
Nymph: "Eh?!" Nymph blushed as Henry was forced to touch her flat chest, she fell on her knees, covering her chest and blushing bright red afterwards, looking at Keith with an annoyed expression before turning her attention at Hilda and Wilma "Hey you two, keep your master at bay will yah?" She asked them, with the two getting annoyed themselves

Wilma & Hilda: "You think we can control him?! He does whatever the fuck he wants!" They both screamed out. Luka simply stayed quiet while Aliphese actually giggled a little from the humorous scene.

Ristiene: "Huh? Oh well I suppose I have not met you. I am Ristiene, I am a personification of Henry's sword, Mercruilius. Though I have not had the pleasures of seeing this world since my former master Fomotosis had sealed me after I tried to defect from his reasoning. I am in short, Mercruilius itself." She said to Keith

Yuka: "I did always think there was a spirit inside Mercruilius, and now my suspicions are true. Miss Lisa, her aura is quiet dense isn't it. It's probably stronger than yours. But then again, you had little to no chance to regain your former vigor due to not having a husband..." Yuka said

Lisa: "Yes that is true..." She said, just then,a lightning strike crashed near them. There Xicor, along with Sula, Allen, and Isabaeu showed up "Son!" Lisa said before jumping towards me

Allen: "Hi mom...nice to see you again." I said before looking at Henry "Oh hey dude, what's up?" I asked before seeing his sword "Whoa...you certainly have changed a lot in such a short time. You already feel stronger than before." I said before seeing Risteine "Who's she?" I asked

Xicor: "She's Risteine, she's Henry's weapon partner I guess...like how Sula is my partner." He said to me

Allen: "Oh...I understand...the aura she emanates is unbelievably thick...it's like the air turned into thick molasses." I said

Sula: "Yea, but her way of speaking is rather old school, so to say the least, it funny to hear her talk." She said

Isabaeu: "Master Lisa...has anything happened here?" She asked

Lisa: "It's a long story dear..." Lisa said as she took a deep breath

Vaida: "Ha, anyone can become strong if they train diligently enough. But I guess it's not fair for something like me to be saying that..." Vaida said as they soon reached the fortress. There they saw two Dullahan soldiers guarding the gate

Dullahan 1: "Halt, who goes there!" The one on the right asked

Vaida: "Hey, relax, we're not hostile. Me and my friend here want to join the Demon Realm army in the hopes of bringing peace..." Vaida asked
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

"uuuuh...sorry...damn it keith!"
"Eh?!"

Awkwardness filled the air as Henry pulled back and Nymph held her chest and sank to her knees. "Oh man. I don't know what those guys say but I never get tired of anime couples." Keith remarked.

"Hey you two, keep your master at bay will yah?" Nymph yelled at the Harpies.
"You think we can control him?! He does whatever the fuck he wants!" The Harpies replied.
"Oh come on, Nymphy. You know you liked it." Keith continued to tease.

After Keith asked who Ristiene was, she answered. "Huh? Oh well I suppose I have not met you. I am Ristiene, I am a personification of Henry's sword, Mercruilius. Though I have not had the pleasures of seeing this world since my former master Fomotosis had sealed me after I tried to defect from his reasoning. I am in short, Mercruilius itself."
"Mercu-- Mercru-- Mercrurius?" Keith had trouble with the sword's name. "Wait, wait. If you are the sword, why have a separate name?"

After Yuka said Ristiene's aura was denser than Lisa's, a lightning strike crashed near them and from it were Allen and three people Keith does not recognize. "Son!" The Demon Lord jumped at her child.

Allen greeted some present before Keith approached him. "Hey Demon Boy, I haven't seen you in so many posts that I thought you were dead!" The merc said. "So, any additions to the royal harem?"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke, gamer and Oersted

Scott was very happy seeing Reilands return along with a new guest. however before he could say anything she was sent flying by Dianca. he just shrugged as he decided to pull up a chair and eat some meat "yeah im not getting in the way of this one, i'll let you two spar for now, as long as i get to watch." he said happily

--------------------------------

Tyson listend as Hiruko spoke to him, he nodded when she finished "well think of it as like a family reunion of sorts, im pretty sure they would also be happy to see you." he said happily

------------------------------------------

"heh heh, no im not, the armor i wear is pretty damn sturdy though impacts from this guy can still be felt, im glad now that hes on our side." he said happily "so, take us to the tome please." he asked the dragon with a smile

@Poke and L337

Nemo sighs softly as he agrees to their suggestions "very wel...we shall go see her." he said "but lets not waste any time ok?" he said smiling

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Before the sparring match between Dianca an Astrea could go on further Dianca mentioned that someone was here and left in a flash, which pretty much left everyone confused, that said once the Devilwhim siblings realized the others where going after Dianca they got up and followed suit. Once they caught up they saw Dianca had just punched someone and sent them flying a good distance away, causing a different reaction from both siblings, Alvan sighed and shook his head while Erin giggled a little, finding some amusement in the scene.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves

Henry: he chuckled at keith's reaction to what Ristiene said, even more about his reaction on the sword's name, "Yeah...its got many names" he said scratching his head as he then saw Allen,Xicor,Isabeau and Sula appearing from a bolt of lightning, he simply watched as Allen greeted the others and then him, "Hey Allen" he said greeting him as he then chuckled on his comment about him "I trust you did the same as well?" he asked him smilling as he then saw him asking who Ristiene was, Xicor answered first explaining to him, then hearing Allen's comment about her aura made him chuckle a bit "Well thats Mericiulius's power pretty much...although I can't even grasp control of even the slightest of it" he said sighing, he felt a small tingling sensation on his left hand though, he felt it for a few minutes but it went away, he didn't show any sign of pain or anything of the sort but a small concentration of energy could be felt, a very small one at that, barely able to be felt.

Alex: "Well yes..." he said as he then saw the front gates of the fortress, which had two Dullahans guarding it, noticing them he quickly rolled his long sleeve to cover his gauntlet, he did not like to wear that in public, since he couldn't remove it, he couldn't exactly hide it in any better way, before he could say anything Vaida said first, "The hostiles in the area have been taken care of" he said to them as they approached the gates "And as my friend said, we're not hostiles" he said to them.
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

Lord Shadow had his weapons ready and brought about a few squads just in case Promestein would bring followers of her own. The real surprise though was the iron box he has two of the squads carry. What was inside the box was a creature banging at the bars and snarling. It had scythe like arms and was a monstrous, beautiful creature. "Keep a good eye on the Harvester now. If she gets loose before we reach Promestein we'll lose time trying to stop her rampage. If Promestein wants to make monstrosities against science like Sarah then I'll send her a monstrous mamono based on the monster girls from two societies!" He headed into his airship the Umbra Noctis and let the crew ready supplies before checking one last thing. "Everyone we'll be heading to Lisa's location. We need to ask her when she's ready before heading out."

-------------------------

". . . . . ." Konoka nodded before following as rearguard as her eyes were trained on every person in the group with a judging stare.

"So we get Lisa's permission and more help I can understand that. But who is it that returned to the group? Thought three of you guys were sealed up." Mari shared the sentiment concerning time being wasted as she liked Purima regardless of her heritage. She was a sweet, little girl with a dark side if anything. She was even getting closer to the group before this happened. They needed to hurry as things could only be slowed so much and Tsuru's worries about Purima were something she wouldn't discount.

"Let's go then. We could probably sneak into the castle with a smaller force but winning and removing all threats currently involved is the recommended desire. Minagi is right that we need strategy as well if were to get the higher ground." Tsuru logical thought process was ticking as she went through possible scenarios and plans to win against this foe that overstepped his boundaries.
Last edited by L337 m4n on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke, and Hothead:
Luminy immediately got off Reiland and ran to Granberia. "Graaaanbiiiiee!" She jumped up and used her wings for extra height, and right into the dragon woman's arms, hugging her with her arms around her neck. "I missed you." She said, before letting go when Granberia lifted her. When Granberia mentioned Luminy being stronger, the little angel nodded with a bright smile. "Oh, yes! Reiland taught me a lot, and I've gotten a lot stronger than I was!" She said, excitedly. "I can't wait until we can train aga-" just then, Reiland was sucker punched by someone she's never met before. "R-Reiland?" She looked in the direction Reiland flew, shocked and concerned. Then when Reiland shook it off, acting as if it were nothing but a breeze blowing by. "Wow!! Reiland is SO strong!"

@Poke:
I listened as the white-haired elf introduced herself. "Florina, hm? It's a nice name." I said with a smile. When she explained to see if I could be independent, I knew she was talking about my childhood. All those years in my isolated part of the forest, I thought no one else lived there but me. I also felt like I was the only person in the world left, but something kept me going. "I understand." I said. "At least now I know why I felt like I had to keep going when I was alone." When she touched my cheek, I blushed. "U-um... N-no, No, it's ok." I laughed a little. "I'm glad you um, like it?" When she mentioned Formotosis, my ears twitched. "I've heard that name... But I don't know who he is." Then, the elves started walking north, with Florina following them. When Chaos suggested we follow them, I smiled. "My thoughts exactly." I said, before I followed after them, picking up my pace before I was next to Florina. "so, um... I have a lot of questions to ask. First thing first, though... Who's Formotosis?"

Moyasu's and Hikara's argument was interrupted when Kalen took care of the Nargacuga himself. They both turned to Kalen.

Moyasu nodded. "Ah, I apologize... Hikara and I haven't been training as much as we should." He said, as he bowed apologetically.

"I'm sorry too." Hikara bowed after Tohashi did. Then, she had an idea, and she perked up. "Oh! Oh oh oh! Kalen, can you train us? It's pretty obvious we need some work, but I think you might have a lot to teach us." She turned to Moyasu. Kalen could barely notice the furry stub that was once her two tails, wagging as if she were an excitable puppy. "Oh, Tohashi, wouldn't that be fun? If we're here to learn more about the land, we might as well get used to fighting in it!"

Moyasu looked at Hikara. "You bring up a good point, but that is up to Kalen." He said, before looking at Kalen to see what his reply may be.
I didn't like how my reply on Moyasu's side was at first, so I changed it a little. I hope you don't mind.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Kill & Scrap
Allen: "Ha...harem?! Uh well uh..." I had a hard time answering his question since my mom was squeezing me under her breasts "Uh mom, please get off me, I know it's been a bit since I got back, but please lay off..." I said before I pushed Lisa off me "So mom, what happened?" I asked

Lisa: "Dear...the enemy came to our doorstep here today. They came here mainly to show off what they got, and while I thought it was a bit immature at first, the fact that they were all strong is no laughing matter. So son, your timing here is perfect, as your presence is needed in order to start our strategy meeting." Lisa said

Yuka: "But Milord. Two of eight Maidens are still unaccounted for. There's still Aria and Hanon that need to find their perspective masters before we can continue." Yuka said

Isabaeu: "Don't worry Yuka, I already have someone in mind going to where Hanon is sealed. If she succeeds, then she shall be the Bow Maiden of this generation. As for Aria..." Isabaeu said before she looked around "I'm sure we will find that person here very soon." She said

Hilda: "Yea, so now that Allen's here, I suppose we should start the meeting right away right?" Hilda asked

Nymph: "Well not yet, we have to wait for Lord Shadow to come back since he's a leader of his own faction. Plus we have to gather everyone who has their own legendary maiden with us before the meeting begins." Nymph said

Sula: "We may not have time for that. The enemy is getting impatient. We will have to go now and plan a strategy, then account those who become maidens later, and that's assuming the war starts before we can gather them all." Sula said with a serious tone

Wilma: "Well then great...this is all going to hell isn't it. The enemy is very damn well ready for a brawl, and we can't even get the whole gang together." Wilma said annoyed

Xicor: "We can't do anything about it but wait." Xicor said before he walked to Allen "Allen, as for you and me, I want you and I to train together. I want to see if you improved some, so come on." Xicor said walking casually, passing Henry "Kid, you're coming too..." Xicor said as he passed Henry

Allen: "Hey wait up!" I said as I went after him, but stopped by Henry "Hey, let's do our best buddy okay?" I asked before following Xicor again

Ristiene: "Huh, they must not know you have just finished a session with Keith, oh well, this just means more opportunity to know how the young generation has grown." Ristiene said before following them

Lisa: "I better observe those two in case they do something bad to poor Henry, the little tyke had a fight just not too long ago after all..." Lisa said before she walked beside Ristiene

Wilma & Hilda: "Hey, let's go Keith. let's watch them fight." They both said, grabbing his arm before dragging him with them

Nymph: "Uh..." Nymph said awkwardly before Yuka placed her hand at Nymph's shoulder

Yuka: "Oh don't worry too much about them dear, now let's get going ourselves so we don't get left behind alright?" She asked before going with Nymph

Dulluhan: "I see, well then, if you really are interested in joining, then I must consult the one in charge of this particular facility before I permit you two to come in." She said

???: "That won't be necessary, I saw their skills, they're great warriors with the qualifications suited for the task..." Hearing a voice, the Dulluhan immediately straightened herself and saluted, waiting in front of the fortresses shadowy entrance until a maid appeared from it. She had feathery arms, tail, and hair, wearing an elegant maid outfit, she smiled and looked at Alex "Well met you two. I saw you fighting those two monsters all by your lonesome using the telescope I have up the fortress. I must say when I saw the battle, it got me excited and wanted to have my own monster come here for battle." She said

Vaida: "Isn't that bad? I mean you don't want a monster to come here and just terrorize the citizens and soldiers here do you?" Vaida asked

???: "No of course not, but it's just I've been so bored. My soldiers are very well trained, so they usually shoo off any offenders before I get a chance to even fight..." But before she could speak, she felt the ground shaking "Hmm?" The next moment, the same Deviljho that attacked Alex before reappeared, looking angry as the dragonic energy coming out of it's face was overflowing

Vaida: "Wha? That thing already recovered?" Vaida said, taking a battle stance, but the Maid walked closer to the Deviljho calmly. Putting on what looked like latex, fingerless gloves as she walked "Hey, it's dangerous, get back maid lady! You're not suited to fight!" She yelled out

???: "Oh? You think so?" She walked until she was about twenty meters away from the Deviljho, putting her hands together on her back "Come get me! I'm a delicious bird ready for supper..." She said. The Deviljho let out a roar before charging towards her. At 10 meters, her hands moved very lightly. Loking very closely, it was almost as if she was surrounded by an innumerable amount of strings, reflecting for only a tenth of a second from the light sky. Then getting close at 5 meters, the pulled her right pointing finger to her palm, seeing the strings suddenly closing in on the Deviljho, slicing it apart into countless, meaty pieces as it's flesh and black blood scattered on the ground, covering her maid outfit with spots of it, the blood looked really hot and acidic, melting her maid outfit "Maybe that wasn't such a good idea..." She said looking at herself as she turns around and round to see her clothes "Oh well. My name is Kimora, I am the leader responsible for this Fortress, it's a pleasure." She said

Vaida: "H...holy shit..." Vaida said, seeing Kimora with a carefree expression, she was surprised she took little effort to kill the Deviljho

@Hothead & L337 m4m & Gamer & Oersted
Granberia: "...right..." Granberia was taken a little off guard, not expecting Reiland to brush off an attack that Dianca launched so easily. She saw both Reiland and Dianca standing next to one another

Reiland: "Hmm?" Reiland looked at the corner of her eye and saw Alvan. Feeling Dianca's energy around him, Reiland smiled at her "I see...so the boy over there is your master huh? Well I must say, he seems really strong." Reiland said before waving her hand to him "I hope Dianca hasn't caused you too much grief. Out of all of us, she acts the least womanly, so I bet she had terrible manners as well as poor display of feminine attributes." Reiland said teasing Dianca

Dianca: "Oh shut up! Like you're any better you little crap! You got muscle written all over you, so you don't exactly fir the bill of a womanly girl either. But that's not what I want to discuss. I want to fight damnit! I already met your little man Scott. He's not bad, but I bet if Alvan got serious, he'd give your Scott a run for his money!" Dianca said, which spurred a little bit of annoyance from Reiland

Reiland: "Oh really? Your boasts are nothing but empty words until I see your improvements. Come on Dianca, let's fight. But oh before that..." Reiland's tail wrapped around Dianca's waist, wasting no time, Reiland flew up with her wings, only taking one flap to take off before flames spewed out of the wings to propel herself up faster, flying up a hundred meters before flipping herself around in midair "Take this!" Flicking her tail off as hard as possible, she flung Dianca straight to the ground, around south of where Scott and the others were at a distance of two miles, the force of which she flung Dianca was so strong, that the breeze blown from the flick hit the ground, the force strong enough to be felt and even made some flinch from the force, while Dianca, hitting the ground at such speed and ferocity, crashed hard, the ground around her caving in as a large crater formed from the hit, causing the falling debree to fall in the crater "..." Reiland flew down next to Scott before waiting, tapping her feet and fingers as she crossed her arms "Come on Dianca...quit playing around. I know that won't stop you..." After a few moments, lightning struck down hard where Dianca was, blowing away the debree off her, she moved a second back to where Reiland was, seemingly unhurt

Dianca: "Ok...I guess I deserved that for sucker punching you...and damn you still got it. I actually felt that too. You may have cracked my spine a little, felt great." Dianca said before the both of them started laughing "Good times huh?" She asked

Reiland: "Yes indeed..." Reiland said before they got serious "Now then..." The two then ran side to side one another, moving away form the group before they staretd to attack one another, moving fast, they exchange a series of attacks, their speed making them look like a blur, as well as their strength, which caused strong winds and vibrations to shake the earth around them

Astrea: "Wow, they're really going at it aren't they?" Astrea asked

Hailey: "I knew Reiland was strong, but man, now that Dianca is here, she got serious...and this is how they actually fight, damn." Hailey said, but smiling as she wanted to be as strong as Reiland

J: "Just be happy that Dianca didn't fight you as hard as she is fighting Reiland Alvan, otherwise, I think you'd be tossed around like a beach ball..." J said teasing Alvan a little, but Mizune wrapped around him after getting off J

Mizune: "Yea, but big bro's strong too, so he can beat up anyone if he really wanted to." Mizune said

Hiruko: "Yes you're probably right..." Finally reaching inside where Erubetie and Lidia where, they saw them ahead, seeing the other monster girls, greeting the two. There in the entrance was Poseidoness "Oh my...this generation's monster girls have taken a much more...uh...monstorous form, but regardless, they are of my kin, so I should be happy they still exist..." Hiruko walked up to Poseidoness "Hello descendant..." She said

Poseidoness: "My goodness...that's impossible...Hiruko, one of the eight ancestors...just being at your presence it quiet an honor milord..." She said respectfully bowing her head

Erubetie: "Not surprised she'd get a better welcome than we did..." Erubetie said

Lidia: "Yea...for a second, she thought we were intruders..." Lidia said

As the dragon flew up the the top, it got to a single, stone bridge at the top where it landed. Waiting for Ivadi to get off, it pointed oneof it's wings at the book that was laid on the stand in the center. The light it emanated was intense

Elimine: "There it is..." Elimine said appearing next to it "Good job Ivadi...you've proven yourself...now take your reward..." She said with a smile

Oregano: "Magnificent..." Oregano said softly, landing next to him

Braminda: "I mean that we need to regroup with the entire army. I doubt we can go anywhere without being told of who to go after. But seeing Purima...I have a good idea of where we're needed..." BRaminda said with a scornful look

Minagi: "Yes. I feel as if the meeting will start soon." Minagi said, but she felt a sharp rise of dark energy gathering from the front castle gates "I sense Lisa there...and many others...it must be that Allen child. Let's go guys..." Minagi said, holding Nemo arm, she gently pulls him with her

Braminda: "Come on girls...I know you're eager...but the dimension I sent her on will keep her alive for awhile, so just relax a little and think calmly, otherwise Nemo might loose you girls too..." She said before following Minagi

Florina: "Formotosis was the original Demon King, and during those old times, us monsters where considered bad because at that time, many of the monsters had terrifying forms. Only a few monsters had human forms...like us for example. We saw his tyranny first hand, and I had no intention on following a leader who's pursuit is complete dominion ship. But then, our Lord and savior Lisa, created what we now call them the 8 Maidens, rose up against him, and at the same time, rose up against the Order soldiers, to end the prejudice that all monsters are bad." As they walked, they eventually got through the forest and into a village, it was comprised of tall tree's with elven residents living about in the tree's, with bridges connecting from tree to tree to ones that connected to the ground "One of the Maidens, Hanon, was revered as the most prideful woman of the maidens."

Chaos: "This village...it's so pretty for just a bunch of tree's..." She said, taking a closer look, they also found a couple of human men, most playing with their daughters or holding hands with their wives

Kalen: "To tell truth...there are certain events coming up soon that I have to participate in. If you really want to train with me, then you must fight with me..." Kalen said turning around "I fight with an alliance known as the Demon Realm Alliance. While it's not exactly my initial goal, the main priority of said Alliance is to unify humans and Mamono, breaking the misunderstood mamono and human rumors apart, and having them live side by side. I only follow the leader of the group till death do me part. Training you two seems worth while, but I'll only help, if you can prove to me the resolve and willingness to prove oneself." He stated

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor

Post by L337 m4n »

@Hot and Ace-

"Alright but is it alright for us to head into a meeting unannounced? The leaders are getting ready to fight the 'loonies of light' after all." Tsuru would be patient. She would wait until the chance appeared as Braminda said.

"We'll be protection detail. Lord Shadow and Lisa will be discussing with all the other leaders after all." Mari

-----------

"Crew get ready to land. We'll be reaching Lisa in 30 minutes. Anyone needs me I'll be getting into my best suit for the meeting." Lord Shadow nodded to the crew before heading to his room. He went through his wardrobe before putting on a suit that looked like the others but had a bow tie instead of his regular tie. "Perfect, the only thing left is to wait. Though maybe I can surprise the leaders. A little trick never hurt in the long run."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Poke and Oersted

Scott chuckles softly as he sits back and enjoys this "well at the very least we have quite the entertainment here." he said smiling

----------------------------------------------------

Tyson smiled seeing this scene as he stayed silent for a moment "well at least we can skip a bothersome incident thanks to her." he said

-------------------------------------------------------

Ivadi smiled after getting off the dragon, seeing him point to the tome he smiled and pets his snout "thank you." he said before he goes and claims the book

@Poke and L337

Nemo blushed softly as he lets minagi bring him along. hearing Bramindas words, hisui calmed down "alright....I understand." she said softly as she follows the others as well

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Poke,Killmoves

Henry: He stood quiet as Allen spoke with Keith, Lisa and xicor, he kept thinking about how he would go on controlling this power, he was surprised when Xicor passed by him and told him to come too, followed by Allen telling him to do his best "Right" he said as he started walking with them, he then heard Ristiene's statement "I think i'l be fine" he said, "letys see how this plays out" he said shortly after as he walked with them to the training ground, seeing Nymph and the others following as well surprised him as well but he simply kept walking with them.

------------------------

Alex: "I see...so you saw me fighting them" he said surprised at the maid's statement as he then heard she wanting to fight her own monster, he let out a small smile "A fight does help every once in a while thats for sure" he said, soon they heard the Deviljho's roar, seeing that the thing managed to recover from the wounds he had dealt to it, he wasn't exactly surprised he still moved his hand to his sword, as he heard Vaida telling the maid to stay back, much to their surprise the maid was able cut the deviljho into little pieces with her string-like weapons, he never saw a weapon like that before, he was impressed at her finnesse in handling the weapon, he didn't even move as the deviljho died, nor did any of the blood fall on him, but it did melt some of the Kimora's clothes, "I didn't think it would be able to recover its entire jaw, pherhaps I should've finished it off" he said as Kimora introduced herself "Good to meet you Kimora, I am Alex and my friend here is Vaida" he said bowing his head to her, "Nice moves by the way" he added.