The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by KillMoves »

Keith's question went unanswered as the conversations shifted to one about strategy meetings for the enemy is growing impatient. However, the one called Xicor said nothing could be done but wait and so asked Allen to spar with everyone else as spectators.

"Hey, let's go Keith. let's watch them fight." The Harpies both said to their master, grabbing his arms and dragging him off.
"Wheeee~!" Keith said as he was dragged. "You know, I noticed you guys like to speak in unison. You two're really close huh?"
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Alvan shrugged at Reiland's question "I've had to deal with worse." he replied to her, after that he watched as her and Dianca started to fight, shaking his head he commented "Well, those two are really something, huh?" he said. J's comment caused Alvan to chuckle a bit "Yeah... " that said he smiled at Mizune and patted her head when she wrapped around him.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke and hothead:
Luminy watched as Reiland and Dianca went on with their duel. "Wooooow..." She said, in awe of the speed and power they both displayed. "I wonder if I'll ever be strong like her." She said, before looking up at Granberia. "Or like you! Because I want to be as strong as my big sister!" Upon realizing what she just said, Luminy stopped, for a moment. She looked down and stared off into space like she did when she was about to get on Reiland's back to fly all the way to where they're at now, where she also referred to Granberia as her big sister, but then she immediately snapped out of it. Shaking her head, she looked up and smiled at Granberia again. "Sorry." She said. "It still feels a little weird, calling someone else by that title."

@Poke:
I listened as Florina explained who Formotosis was. When she mentioned the newer demon lord Lisa, I immediately thought of Allen. "Hmm." I started to wonder how he was doing, but my thoughts got interrupted when we got to the elf village. I smiled as I looked around. "What a nice village." I said, then I noticed the human men, some playing with their children, and some with their wives. I looked at Chaos. "Hey Chaos?" I said. "Since you carried me to the forest, how about I carry you for a change?" I smiled as I asked her. " If you turn back into your child form, you can get on my back. Give your feet a little rest."

"Ooh! I'd love to help!" Said Hikara, enthusiastically, then looked at Moyasu. "Tohashi, can we help him? Pleeease?"

"Depends." Replied Moyasu. "Do you know what's going to happen? And if so, do you mind telling us?" He asked. "There are a few other things we have to take care of, so depending on what events are going to play out, we may not have the time."
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

(Reply in progress XD

Sorry for the late reply. Between my classes I'm taking to move up into a shift manager at work, I had a lot of shit to do.)

@Everyone
As their battle got on, they both felt strong presences coming all around. Stopping in their fight, they both seemed heavily bruised, but smiled

Dianca: "Looks like it's time...Reiland, we'll finish out bout later alright. For now I'm satisfied with our fight, glad to know you're skills as a fighter hasn't aged along with you..." Dianca said

Reiland: "Likewise Dianca, you're ironclad defense and incredible speed is as glorious as always." Reiland replied before both of them shook their hands. They saw Lord Shadow's flying vessel "Looks like Lord Shadow is first to arrive..."

Mizune: "Wow...what a big flying thing..." Mizune said, not really able to understand what it was, she was staring at it with awe regardless

Astrea: "...is that..." Astrea then saw a blue light before a portal appeared. There Daedalus appeared, her bangs still covering her eyes, she descends down next to Astrea "Daedalus!" She said hugging her "Oh it's so nice to see you again!" She said

Daedalus: "Yes yes I know, it's nice to see you too Astrea. I'm glad you're still in once piece." She took one glance at Alvan before smiling "You're master must be quiet patient to deal with someone like you. I'm glad." She said before going to him "I appreciate you looking after her. She can be a handful as you might already know, but she is full of heart, that I know for sure..." She said

Dianca: "Full of heart, HA! She practically fucked his brains out. Course I was there as well, hahahaha!" Dianca idiotically boasted, causing Astrea to blush and hide behind Alvan

Reiland: "Geez...you're as embarrassing as always..." Reiland rebuked

Granberia: "Right, miss Reiland, let's go." She said before smiling to Luminy "You can call me big sister if you want. I can't replace her of course, but I will gladly be your sis if you like." She said

Hailey: "Ha well in that case we better get going too. Come on Scott. I hope Tyson and the others don't get late. The fun's about to start..." She said before going on ahead, with Reiland the the others soon following

J: "...I hope things don't get out of hand..." J said to herself before following last, looking worried at the same time

Touching the book, it imbued Ivadi with a bright, Holy light, engulfing him as if bathing in the light. I=The energy flowed through his body as he gained more power. Soon the light faded. The book now resting between his hands. The light energy also restored Elimines strength, finally being visible to Oregano

Oregano: "So you're the person I've felt being around him...it was so faint...now I know why..." She said looking at the book "Elimine...the Heavenly saint..." She said

Elimine: "I am no saint if I have failed to bring peace to humanity. I shall save that title after I prove my motives." She said to Oregano before looking at Ivadi "Ivadi. I feel we need to go somewhere. My sisters are waiting. The dragon you had just fought, she shall lead us to our destination." Elimine said

Hiruko: "Oh no need to be so formal child...anyways. There is an important assembly of monster girl leaders taking place. A large war that scales the entire world is at hand. I hate to ask of this only after being revived for a short time, but I plead for your assistance..." She said

Poseidoness: "Milord...there is no need to be so formal. I will gladly fight by your side. Where you point your tentacle, that is where I shall smite with my trident! I assume that the southern Kraken shall take place as well?" She asked

Hiruko: "Naturally...but at the moment, we're in a hurry, so please head to the Monster Lord Castle and await till I return..." She said

Poseidoness: "Yes Milord, I shall leave post haste..." Saying so, Poseidoness went to the entrance and into the sea to head towards the Monster Lord castle

Erubetie: "Next is the southern sea. It's literally south of where we are. It's not far of so getting there should be easy..." She said before going in the entrance and back to the sea as well

Lidia: "Tyson, let's hurry. I feel the presence of several strong leaders gathering. Luckily this time they're on our side, so let's try not to keep them waiting too long." She said before going on ahead as well, following shortly to Erubetie

Hiruko: "Even after thinking this generation is at it's dire needs...there is still hope for those who yearn for peace. A belief that we held onto so strongly, that our thought of our own sacrifice would ensure it's growth...but it only further nurtured the evil growing beneath the peace like a weed. One that we must eradicate at all cost..." She said walking next to Tyson "Well then young man, shall we?" She asked smiling before grabbing his hand and swimming with him

Chaos: "Mommy..." Chaos said softly before smiling "Ok." She nodded before her wings expanded, covering her entire body, the sphere shrunk until her wings returned to normal, donning on her child form once more, she flies up to Hannah's back "Okay mommy lets go." She said

Florina: "Hehe...cute..." She said before getting to the entrance, Florina took a deep breath "Deep here lies the heavily guarded chamber. This was designed to test the skills of those who enter it. Not even our most talented of elves can pass it. Even Amazons are no match for it. But I feel that you are chosen to take the bow and rightfully take Hanon's place. I shall lead you to the room. From there, a test will be held." Florina then started to head down the entrance, going down by a series of stone steps, covered with moss and roots alike.

Chaos: "Wow...it's so big under here..." Chaos said. As they got deeper inside, they eventually got to the bottom, which surprisingly housed a huge lake, nearly 120 acres long. The lake had several roots hanging from the top

Florina: "There it is" Florina said, pointing right at the center of the river, was a small patch of land. It was hard to see, bit a seemingly withered looking bow was seen, perched up by several vines. "This places tests your agility as well as focus. The vines here move in accordance to what threatens it. You have to be quick to get it." She said

Kalen: "You're little issues are probably correlated to the one happening now. A War between several powers is about to start, one that is on a whole world wide scale. I'm taking a gander that the leaders of the Alliance are gathering now to discuss war strategies to avoid as much innocent bystander involvement as possible. If you're as noble as I hear your Order soldiers are suppose to be, then I want you to prove it by doing a task so simple that it should be common sense. Protect the innocent and decimate evil. To be honest, I have no real intention of helping. The only reason why I help is because my cousin is involved in this, and I will help him in anyway I can. You two can join if you wish. We can train as we fight alongside together. But the choice is yours. After all...the enemy of my faction is the Order Army..." He said bluntly

Minagi: "..." Getting to the castle gates, she see's Allen along other people. Sensing his energy, she was impressed, but suspicious as well "That's odd..." Minagi said "While he is indeed composed of dark energy...he also has traces of holy energy..." Minagi pondered, then looking at Xicor, she noticed the polar opposite, yet the same "..." Approaching the group, Lisa waved to her

Lisa: "Oh hello Minagi! Nice to see you again." She said

Minagi: "Lisa...those two boys...they're your sons right? Are they the same person?" She asked

Lisa: "Technically yes...it's hard to explain, but you're basically right." She said

Minagi: "I see..." Seeing them go on ahead in front of the castles spacious front yard. I looked at Xicor as he looked at me, then looking to Henry

Xicor: "Alright here's how this bouts going to go alright kiddies?! It doesn't matter who goes for who, and we fight till we drop from exhaustion. I'd say we would fight to the death...but it's nor appropriate at this time..." He said letting out a sigh "Anyways...let's get started..." Staring at Henry, it took a tenth of a milisecond for him to reach Henry, grabbing him by the face "Tag!" He flung Henry right towards me, Henry's head flying right onto my chest as we both collided with one another, flying off to the castle walls a second after the impact "Hehe..." As the dust cloud settled, I looked at Xicor

Allen: "Damn that hurt..." I said before looking down at Henry "Hey buddy...normally I'd help you up, but since we are in a spar with all man for himself kind of deal..." I pushed Henry off and licked him right on his side, flinging him towards another wall, which collapsed on him from the strong impact

Ristiene: "Oh my! Thou boys display tremendous strength, Lisa. So the boy of darkness is the leader of the entire Demon Realm Faction is it?" She asked

Lisa: "Yes...he is. I was the leader, but my son proved he was capable of leading an army..." She said

Ristiene: "I see..." She looked at Henry "Henry, tho art not a leader of your own army, show them exactly just how strong you are, to be capable of wielding thine own power!" Ristiene said, asking Henry to prove his worth since he was capable of using her

Nymph: "This wont end well...he doesn't have the spirits with him. I hope they finish soon..." Nymph said worried

Wilma: "Huh? Why ask such an obvious question Keith? Of course we're close. We're twins after all you idiot..." Wilma said

Hilda: "Right. We don't always get along, but we can trust one another. I know what we're about to say is rather cliche...but..." Hilda and Wilma then pressed their back against one another, looking right at Keith, they point their perspective claw hands at him

Wilma & Hilda: "We will trust you as much as we trust one another." They both said

Nymph: "Oh brother...it's kind of funny seeing you two act like that. Despite having him as your master." She said

Yuka: "Aww he's not so bad for someone who looks like a battered, severely ugly mass of talking flesh. At least he has a great sense of humor with a touch of insanity. Reminds me of someone..." She said

Kimora: "A pleasure to meet the both of you. Sorry for my rather indecent look at the moment. Why not come inside and have tea with me? I shall discuss the process needed to be part of the army. It's real quick and simple, so please just follow me..." She said before going inside, with the Dulluhans saluting her, they nodded at Alex and Vaida to follow

Vaida: "Well...for someone who uses strings as a weapon, that's actually pretty bad ass...come on let's not waste time." Vaida said, grabing hold of Alex's hand. She's more gentle this time around, only lightly pinching his arm
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

"Huh? Why ask such an obvious question Keith? Of course we're close. We're twins after all you idiot..." Wilma answered.
"Right. We don't always get along, but we can trust one another. I know what we're about to say is rather cliche...but..." Hilda added before she and Wilma pressed their backs against one another then looking right at Keith. t

They point their respective claw hands at the mercenary. "We will trust you as much as we trust one another."

"That was... out there." Keith said his comment. "Though I wouldn't do that if I were you. I'm a mercenary, not a hero." Keith told the Harpies. "But... thanks."

"Oh brother...it's kind of funny seeing you two act like that. Despite having him as your master." Nymph said.
"Aww he's not so bad for someone who looks like a battered, severely ugly mass of talking flesh. At least he has a great sense of humor with a touch of insanity. Reminds me of someone..." Yuka remarked.
"Really? Who?" Keith inquired. "It better not be Ian North 'cause he and I are NOT the same."

The spar was apparently a free-for-all between Allen, Henry and Xicor. The third one started by throwing the second at the first, crashing them upon the castle walls. The first then flung the second away to another wall. Keith was excited about the wanton destruction and remarked to Lisa, the owner of the castle. "Gee whee Liz, hope ya got insurance for your castle.

With Henry still down, Ristienne began cheering for her master. "Since when did Risty talk like that?" Keith asked Lisa before telling the sword spirit. "Hey, your Olden English is bad! And you should feel bad!"
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@everyone

Scott smiles as they headed back to the meeting

_------------------------------

Tyson blushed softly feeling Hiruko hold his hand as they swam back together

-----------------_-----------------------

Memo just sat back as he watched the spar

-------------------------------------------

Ivafi smiles as he hugs them both before returning to the dragon. He got on with oregano and emiline "please take us to our destination." He asked

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Everyone

Henry: "..." he had been thrown into Allen by surprise from Xicor's attack and thrown into another wall by Allen, he was bellow the rubble of the wall now, but he could still feel their auras, which were enough for him to where they were, he opened his eyes bellow the rubble, they flashed a bright purple light as he did so, in a flash he dashed out of the rubble with extreme speed and strenght using the wind to boost it further, and caught Allen off-guard from behind, as he grabbed the back of his head and slammed it hard onto the ground a small crater appeared from the impact as Allen bounced forward from the sheer force and the fact that Henry released his hand from him at the last moment before the hit, as he quickly flash stepped towards Xicor and delivered a darkness, rock powered uppercut to his chin, which sent him flying upwards as Henry quickly teleported to him as delivered swift and powerful roundhouse which sent Xicor crashing down, as he landed and got into a battle ready stance, not unsheathing his sword, as his flame armor formed around him, he wasn't about to hold back thats for sure, his eyes flashing bright purple as he stood waiting for the next attack.

---------------------------------
@Poke
Alex: He nodded at Kimora's offer for a tea and the instructions on how to join the army, and wasn't surprised to see that Vaida grabbed his hand and dragged him again, but this time more gentle than before, she didn't run the risk of breaking his hand now thankfully, "It was an impressive display thats for sure" he said as he walked along with Vaida and Kimora, doing his best to keep his gauntled hidden in his long sleeves, even though Kimora had seen it already, the others hadn't and he was hoping to keep it that way.
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:41 am, edited 4 times in total.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Everyone-

While the spar was going on Lord Shadow waltzed inside and watched as everyone was either doing their thing or focused on the spar. "Wow they are really going at it. Shame they are distracted as they are right now." Lord Shadow looked around until he found Lisa. "Perfect! I can ask her about Promestein after the fight." smoothly walking past everyone he sat himself down next to Lisa. "Hello! Surprised? So everyone meeting up before heading out?"

------------------

"Oh this is awesome! Go Allen! Knock his block off!" Mari cheered for her fighter in the spar after everyone got themselves comfortable.

". . . . . . . ." Konoka looked to the side and saw her leader before focusing again on the fight.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@everyone: (I forgot who was a part of this scene. XD)

Luminy smiled and hugged Granberia. "You two... Are so alike..." She said. "And yet completely different." She looked up at her. "Big sister. I think the title fits you. To me it does." She let go of Granberia, then looked at everyone else who mentioned 'going' somewhere. "Where are you all going?" She asked.

@Poke:
I carried Chaos the whole way as I followed Florina. I was impressed by the inside of the chamber. "Indeed, Chaos. It's quite roomy." I said, as we went down the stairs. Once we hit the bottom, that's when my impression turned into complete awe. I had no words for the sight of the giant, underground lake. 'And to think, I've lived in the forest my whole life, and never knew this existed.' I thought to myself. "I... I know it may not seem like much to you." I said to Florina. "But to someone who hasn't stepped outside of my isolated part of the forest for so long, this is an absolutely amazing sight." Then, Florina pointed out where the bow was. While it may have been hard to see for most people, I was able to make it out. I examined the vines the arrow was perched on as I listened to Florina explain how the vines respond to any threat near it.

"I see..." I said, then put Chaos down, on her feet again. "I know you would like to help, Chaos," I said, "But this a test I shall pass by myself, with no assistance." I held my bow in one hand and got an arrow out of the quiver on my back. "First, let's see just how fast and strong these vines are." I said, before getting my arrow ready, aiming towards the bow in the distance, then arching it at an angle where it would land directly on it. When I let go of the arrow, I watched, to see what would happen.

Moyasu was shocked when Kalen mentioned him being an order soldier. His face became the serious, expressionless form it usually takes on. "So you knew..." He said.

"Tohashi..." Hikara looked up at Moyasu, worried.

"You don't have to call me that anymore." Said Moyasu to Hikara. When Kalen offered them the opportunity to help the demon realm alliance, several memories flashed by in his mind. One of young girl, looking to be about 18 years old, with long, light brown hair and blue eyes, smiling in a village next to a forest. She wore a pink dress with small red roses lining the sleeves, skirt, and neckline. The second was another girl with the same figure, but in a forest during a dark night. Her hair was dark blue, and her eyes glowed bright yellow, and she wore the same clothes the first girl wore, but torn up, and she had wolf-like ears and a tail, and her forearms and legs were covered in fur. The pose looked as if she was on top of somebody, specifically Moyasu. The third picture was a newborn infant girl being held, who had light brown hair. Her arms and legs looked as if they were human, but the girl had small, soft brown ears that were closed at the time. The fourth and final memory was of that same girl, but around seven years old. Her hair was short enough that it laid just above her shoulders, and she wore a light blue dress with daisies lined along the sleeves and neckline. She was frowning, with tears in her eyes, standing at the doorway of a small house in the middle of a forest. Somehow maintaining his stone-cold expression, Moyasu looked at Kalen. "Noble..." He repeated Kalen's word, quietly, but rather harshly. "I'd bite my tongue if I were you. The order is the exact opposite of noble."

Hikara looked down to the ground, "We can't join... I'm sorry," She said, "But there are too many complications.". She was not cheery at all, as she seemed earlier. She looked up at Moyasu. "Moyasu, I believe my master is waiting for us."

"We have to go now." Said Moyasu to Kalen, before turning around, and walking away.

Hikara turned around, and started walking a few steps, before stopping and looking at Kalen once more with a sad expression on her face, then started running to catch up to Moyasu.

Once they exited the village, Hikara looked at Moyasu. "Um, Moyasu?" She said.

"Yes?" Moyasu looked back at Hikara. "What is it?"

"Do you... Like my master?" Asked Hikara.

Moyasu looked ahead of him. "Not in the slightest." He replied.

"Do you like being a part of the Order?" Asked Hikara. "By what you told Kalen, it sounded like-"

"I don't." Moyasu finished Hikara's sentence. "They're against everything I believe in, and it feels sickening just to be associated with them."

"But..." Hikara looked down at the ground as they walked. "Why are you fighting for the order? I there because of my master, and he's the reason why I'm alive; but you have a choice to leave."

"It's not as simple as choosing to be there." Said Moyasu. "Not for me, at least."

"Really? Then why do you have to be there?" Asked Hikara, looking back up at Moyasu.

"I wish not to discuss it." Moyasu said bluntly. From that point on, neither one of them spoke, on the way back to the Order's main headquarters.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Alvan remained quiet as he observed Dianca and Reiland spar, eventually they stopped as something large arrived by flying. In all honesty, Alvan didn't really know what that was and he found himself looking at it curiously until he heard Astrea's voice, turning around he noticed someone else had arrived, she seemed to be very familiar to Astrea as her first reaction was to hug her. Judging from what he heard she was called Daedalus, when she turned to him and said that she appreciated that he looked atfer Astrea Alvan smiled and shook his head a bit "No problem, she didn't cause too much trouble..." he said before blushing somewhat at Dianca's comment as covered his face with one hand "Dianca can you please not say those kinds of things out loud?" he added, embarassed by her bahavior. Meanwhile Erin simply looked at the scene, giggling quietly to herself at Dianca's antics.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Ok so first, I apologize for the long as wait I made you all go through. I was busy with two things. One is more just me, and the other was something I couldn't just shrug off. Which was work and finally getting a promotion. Now the other thing is monster hunter, knowing the game and me in general, I don't have to explain why it kept me occupied. Anyways, let me know if I missed anyone, I'm sure I did somewhere XD
Yuka: "Oh come now, give Ristiene a little credit, granted that she's been stuck in that sword for nearly two thousand years, it doesn't surprise me that her grammar is comparable to that of a devil bug. Oh well, least the fight is rather entertaining..." Yuka said as she watched "I hope I see one of them at least spilling blood a little, maybe a little of viscera and gore flying about?" Overhearing Yuka, both Reiland and Dianca stared at her with disturbed facial expression.

Dianca: "Jesus Yuka...you never change at all, you're still the same damn sadistic bitch you always were..." Dianca said bluntly

Braminda: "Well of course she'll stay like that, granted I don't really give a fuck about how she talks..." Braminda said casually floating around Reiland and Dianca as she watched the fight

Reiland: "Yes but still...you'd think her elegant beauty would lead you to think she's a gentle creature..." After speaking to one another, Yuka let out a grin as within the next second, both Dianca and Reiland literally felt a chill down their necks as ice formed on them, Yuka appearning behind them with a chilling, terrifying aura

Yuka: "Aww...I miss you too girls, it's so nice that we're all together again, oh we're only missing two more too...don't you miss them Braminda, after all, so far you're the only magician from us maidens that got a master..." Yuka asked smiling while both Dianca and Reiland simply shake from fear

Braminda: "Nah not really, though it would complete the set, I always thought Aria was way too damn nice, and don't even get me started on freaking Elimine, god..." Braminda said

Yuka: "Hmm...you're lying, I can tell Braminda, you miss them just as much as we do right girls?" Yuka asked as she grabbed both Dianca and Reiland by their shoulder, her cold hands freezing their arms as they both nodded. Hearing her, Braminda blushed slightly

Braminda: "I do not miss them! Damn Yuka get off my case!" Braminda said, her voice slightly flustered as she simply chuckled in delight

Hilda: "The legendary maidens huh...something tells me that despite them being legends awhile back...they just seem like ordinary people with the way they act..." Hilda said, but Wilma quickly shook her head seeing as how creepy Yuka got

Wilma: "No...normal is the last thing you should describe these girls...though granted they're strong as all fuck..." She replied to her sister. Daedalus saw them as she walked up to them, looking at Keith after smiling to them

Daedalus: "Hello again Keith, glad to see you're still alive. Granted that you're immortal as you say, but it's still a pleasure to see you. And girls, I expect you two to behave, now that you're no longer under Minos's control." She said

Wilma & Hilda: "We won't..." They both said rather annoyed

Astrea: "Well, isn't this great?! All us Angeloids are all gathered...well actually except for Chaos, but I think she's with that other girl..." Astrea pondered

Ikaros: "That is correct..." Ikaros said as she walked by next to Astrea, joining the rest of the angeloids with Nymph next to her "According to Nymphs radar system, she found her to be around a tropical region, though the exact location is unknown." She said

Nymph: "Yea, it's hard to track her down exactly considering that there's a weird electromagnetic field...or some sort of wind like force jamming my tracking signal..." She said

Daedalus: "It's most likely that she's in one of those sacred grounds area. There it is surrounded by a mysterious veil that not even the latest technology from the synapse can readily track." Daedalus said

Astrea: "Well...I hope she's okay." Astrea said slightly worried

Nymph: "She'll be fine. Judging from how difficult it was to take her down before, it would take something really strong to take her out." Nymph said casually before watching the battle "Hey Ikaros, where's your master?" Nymph asked

Ikaros: "My master is currently with Hailey and Granberia, as well as a little angel called Luminy..." Ikaros said

Granberia: "Scott hold on..." Granberia said grabbing his hand "I don't think the meeting can start until those three settle their fight. It doesn't seem it will end quickly, so let's relax for now and spectate, we may learn a thing or two after all..." She said before kneeling down to Luminy "You watch too. I know it maybe a bit difficult to catch up with their speed, but this will help hone your skills as you fight." She said

Xicor: "..." After hitting the ground, Xicor smiled as he got up from the force of the punch, simply cracking his neck "Well that felt good...you got a nice crack I've been meaning to get rid off on my next out. Thanks a lot Henry..." Xicor said confidently. I got up after hitting the ground short after, holding my face from the surpising pain

Allen: "Ouch...fuck that hurt...and I'm sure that hurt you too Xicor so don't bullshit, it won't work." I said before smiling to Henry "Henry, it's seems every time I meet you, you just keep getting stronger and stronger. It's a pleasant surprise that I happily accept and want to test. Alright I guess with Henry taking this seriously with his flame aura up and Xicor's lightning mantle and holy aura, I guess I better try a little bit of what the ancients taught me. Here goes..." Taking a deep breath, I felt both light and dark energy flow through me, absorbing the traces of it Xicor and Henry left behind, my aura changed to a light grey color, flowing ever so slowly and gently. The plant life around me rapidly grows "Huh...so this is a portion of Jean Pauls power...it's incredible..." I smiled before looking at Henry and Xicor "Here I come." I jumped back before a portal opened behind me, closing quickly as I disappeared out of sight

Xicor: "Huh?! What the hell?!" Xicor looked confused, looking around for me "His aura...it vanished completely...I can't sense him..." Looking around, I created a small portal behind him, creating a small dimensional flux, I karate chopped him right on his neck, seemingly using little to no force, but upon impact, the back lash from the force created a gash like crater from the angle I hit him with, nearly hitting Henry, the crater was about 4 meters wide and 2 meters deep "Guh!" Feeling the impact, Xicor simply fell from the sky and landed on the ground face first "Ouch...fuck I can't move!" I covered my hand in a wind gale that prevented electrical signals to pass through Xicor's body, disabling his ability to move for a short period of time. My hand then disappears again with the portal before going for Henry next, pulling him from down the ground, using my aura to manipulate his dark aura, turning his body intangible for a short period of time, burying his body down to his neck on the ground before his intangibility wore off. Then appearing from the portal in front of Henry

Allen: "Pretty cool huh? I know Jean trained you Henry, but not when it came to manipulating both light and dark aura's in synch..." But I felt a sudden jolt os exhaustion before the aura I had dissipated, falling on my knees, breathing heavily "But fuck...it takes a lot out of you that's for sure..." I said

Isabaeu: "Interesting...so this is the result of Jean Pauls training him huh?" Isabaeu said

Sula: "Not bad at all...but light and dark have their own unique attributes if mastered right? Allen is the middle man, making him the jack of all trades, meaning that he can't fully master the dark or holy arts. Once Xicor masters it, he can do things Allen can't right?" Sula asked

Ristiene: "Yes...though being able to use both is great, mastering them is practically impossible. Henry is very capable of fully mastering the dark arts...but I just hope it does not consume him..." She said

Lisa: "I doubt it would..." Lisa said walking up to the three "You see Henry's got the spirits to rely on. They can keep his moral compass in check, not that the shy little guys had any problems keeping it in check to begin with. He's just like his father when he had you Ristiene, calm and noble despite the seemingly evil influence of darkness..." She said before seeing Lord shadow "Oh hello lord Shadow, I'm sorry, I was rather occupied watching the boys go at it. Though I think it ended already considering Allen exhausted himself. He barely mastered Jean Pauls abilities so it's no surprise. And yes the meeting will start before we head on out. We need to rely a way to communicate to one another during missions, as well as set up paths incase one group needs reinforcements." She said

Minagi: "With those in mind, she's basically saying that we all need to be given a certain task to carry out to take out our enemies simultaneously..." Minagi said

Mizune: "J...are we going to be able to help at all? Everyone seems so strong here..." Mizune said feeling rather useless

J: "Of course we can, we can cheer them on, and provide back up and even sending supplies, and I'll have the best help I can ask for." J said smiling

Mizune: "Who?" She asked

J: "You of course silly, I have my crew and Zin zin, but I have you too. So let's work hard together alright?" She asked

Mizune: "Okay!" Mizune said happily

Leading the way was Erubetie who knew the sea best, swiftly swimming ahead of the group, Lidia was right behind her, with Hiruko holding Tyson's hand as they saw

Hiruko: "So tell me Tyson...how did you become so proficient with water. I imagine you're no normal human beings considering the fact that a normal human would be crushed at the depth we're in, not to mention holding your breath in..." she asked

The blue dragon shimmering in light nodded softly at his response, flapping it's wings, it started to fly up, launching a beam of light from the roof, blasting a way out of the shrine before flying high into the sky. From there, Elimine took a good look at the continent

Elimine: "Oh my...the world's ecological structure has changed significantly hasn't it?" She asked

Oregano: "Yes...over forty percent of the land mass you see now has had a significant platonic shift, with some caused by natural causes while most were dealt with the ensuing battles that had forged ahead after the first great war..." She said

Elimine: "So even after all of our work...disaster still ensues...I sometimes question whether there's faith left in this world, perhaps my old companion is right. Despite being the bold girl she was, she has had a point on multiple occasions..." Elimine said before smiling

Kalen: "Maybe I should get back to the castle...Meilie and Mashiro are probably there waiting for me..." He looked back one more time to where he conversed with Moyasu "Those two odd balls...hmm...they'll be involved in this soon enough...I just hope it's not in a situation of which they cannot get out off..." He said to himself before he started to walk back to the direction of where the castle was

Kimora: "Alright..." Kimora said as she got to a room where there was two papers on a table. It had only a few words inscribed to it "This is the contract that you must sign before joining. It's rather simple, but I think it has a deep meaning if you really read into it..." Kimora said. On it was the following...

* I [Name] Here by swore loyalty not to the demon realm army, but for the eventual peace of the world, where prejudice, segregation, and racism are nonexistent. To draw blood of those who defy such lively hood, and to save those of whom wish to pass on to future generations. Let this contract be the binding force behind a new world, one we all create.

Signature here*

Vaida: "Really short...but you know...it's rather symbolic in a way..." Vaida said before she took a feather pen and started to write her name on the contract

Chaos: "Okay mommy...I won't interfere." Chaos said before she watched Hannah firing her bow. When launched, the vines all moved as soon as it was within their range and wrapped around the arrow, quickly tearing it in two

Florina: "See? This place will test only the most agile and quick footed, and not only so, but have quick reflexes as to either avoid or cut down the vines that go after you. The middle area where the bow lies is the safe zone. There are multiple land puddles you can land on to traverse the lake, but some are traps, so do keep that in mind. "Florina said
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone

"I don't really know what I was expecting." Scott said as he watched the spar to the end seeing the triple k.o. that resulted from the spar. He then went over to reiland and smiles "heh, I see you have some very interesting friends to." He said smiling as he saw them shivering. He pats reiland and dianca on their shoulders as they felt a warmth in them "I think its almost time to go." He said

_------------------

Nemo nods as he gathers the rest after the fight for the meeting. He was relaxed but wants to save purmia as soon as he can.

_--------------

"Well the ability to control and use water has been a bloodline trait of my family for generations so it comes naturally of course just cause it comes naturally doesn't mean the training was easier. My first day of training....father took me to the ocean when I was four and dropped me in before returning to land expecting me to do the same. Course I managed to do it with some difficulty."

_------------------

"Your old companions?" He asked

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Everyone.

Henry: "You seem to be doing well for yourself too Allen, now show me what you got!" he said with a smile as he glanced at Xicor, but quickly ignoring him as he was surprised that Allen used both darkness and light and disappeared, without a trace of energy, he couldn't feel Allen at all, "What the." he said together with Xicor but he quickly saw Xicor being hit, bracing himself didn't work, as his darkness was manipulated as he became intangible and being pulled neck deep into the ground, "Crap!" he said, his sword however didn't become intangible as it fell to the ground near him.

He simply looked at Allen in the position he was in, "I doubt I can even control light" he said cracking a smile and a laugh as he quickly pulled his hand out from under the ground, with his dreadnaughty armor and earth power, allowing to him to easily climb out of that as he saw Allen falling to the ground in exhaustion, he manipulated the wind for it to carry his sword to his hands as he offered a hand to Allen, "Well don't overdo it, you aren't the only one with a power that can kill you" he said glancing to Mericiulius on his hand "Believe me" he said with a chuckle.

///////

Alex: "Ideals to follow on...the path to true peace...even if its temporary..." he said as he read the contract "Least thats what I understood." he said, "Well..." He said grabbing a feather pen as well and signing the contract after Vaida did as well, "There".
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

"Oh come now, give Ristiene a little credit, granted that she's been stuck in that sword for nearly two thousand years, it doesn't surprise me that her grammar is comparable to that of a devil bug. Oh well, least the fight is rather entertaining..." Yuka said to Keith as she watched the fight continue. "I hope I see one of them at least spilling blood a little, maybe a little of viscera and gore flying about?"

"Oh Yuka. You so crazy." Keith remarked.

Keith left Yuka to her little reunion and stood with the Harpies. "The legendary maidens huh...something tells me that despite them being legends awhile back...they just seem like ordinary people with the way they act..."
Wilma shook her head to that statement. "No...normal is the last thing you should describe these girls...though granted they're strong as all fuck..." She replied to her sister.
"Ooooh, you said the 'f' word." Keith told Wilma. "Though it's what makes them interesting right? The nor-being-normal part."

Suddenly Keith felt a very familiar presence. "Hello again Keith, glad to see you're still alive. Granted that you're immortal as you say, but it's still a pleasure to see you. And girls, I expect you two to behave, now that you're no longer under Minos's control."
"D.D.?!" Keith jumped. "Since when were you here? I mean... ahem, glad to see you too Double D."
"How are things Double D?"
"Man Double D, I wanna fondle those Double D's of yours... Wait." Keith stopped himself when he realized what he said. "Umm... uhh, can you pretend I didn't say that? Dammit brain!"
"Sorry!"

The free-for-all between Allen, Xicor and Henry continued. The fight was destructive which was plenty of evidence to say the three were truly powerful fighters. "Damn. You totally picked the wrong character for this RP, Kill."
Well then who does Keith think KillMoves should have picked for this RP?
"I dunno. Paul? Maybe Chad?" Keith continued to talk to himself.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Everyone-

The girls followed Nemo and waited patiently. Once the details were handled they knew where their next destination was.

-----------

"Ah a shame I missed most of the match. Though if we need to organize a message system I'm sure we'll come up with something." Lord Shadow blended into the shadows and would stay hidden until the meeting started.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(I am sooooo sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to leave everyone hanging. I've been so busy! I didn't mean to leave this inactive for over a month.)

@Everyone:
Luminy watched Xicor, Allen, and Henry fight. Their techniques were unfamiliar to her, though she watched with intent on trying to learn something off of it, possibly something strategic that would help her coordination in combat. When Allen disappeared into a portal, she was completely taken in by the unknown technique. "W-where did he go??" She asked. Then when he appeared once again, she got excited, with her small wings fluttering gently for a few seconds. Once Xicor was unable to move, and Allen fell to his knees, with only Henry to be standing, her shoulders dropped, a little dissappointed. "Wha-... Is it over?" She asked.

I smiled, when I saw the speed and aggressiveness that the vines moved at. "Well, this will be fun." I said with a slight laugh, hoping that I won't end up being ripped to pieces. Usually, it were giant animals I had to think quick to avoid, such as bears. Most predators' natural instinct were to chase, while prey's instinct were to run away. When predator meets predator, and neither of them run, it's a bit confusing for both sides. However, these are plants. They have no natural instinct other than to soak up sun and drink water that seeps into the ground. These vines kill, though, and so this is unfamiliar to me. I shot one more arrow, to once again have the vines quickly tear it in two, but this time, I took note of which directions they came from, as well as how far the arrow would go until it was in range. Now, assuming that the vines might come out of more directions than I saw, I took a deep breath, and quickly went for it.

I jumped up and reached for the roots hanging on the ceiling of the cave, and quickly swung towards the patch of land. on my way, vines already started towards me. In order to dodge, I jar oped down on the roots, and landed on one of the land puddles Florina mentioned. From there, I jumped from patch to patch trying to make my way to the small patch of land. At one point, I noticed vines coming from all directions, except for directly above me. In order to avoid being torn apart, I jumped from one vine to the other, making my way up, and reaching the roots, once again. I swung my way closer, going from root to root. I dropped down after I was directly above the patch of land. Vines tried to grab me from under, but a small orb of fire surrounded me. Strong enough to deflect the vines, but not strong enough to burn them or the tree above us. Once I landed, the vines all went away, and the area was quiet.

"How did I do that?" I asked myself. I've never been able to call upon the fire power that I apparently have, unless if I, or someone I loved was threatened. It was never something I could control. I always figured it might have been hereditary, because my father was always able to use it quite well.

I didn't think too much about it. I grabbed the murigles bow off the vines holding it up. "Heh... Hey! I did it!" I called out to Chaos and Florina. "I got the bow!" Upon examining the murigles, I notice there's no string on it. "Huh... Would I have to re-string it once I get back?"
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Allen: "Hehe yeah..." I said before taking Henry's hand as I got up with his help "Mom...I know sounds like rushing...but I guess we don't have a choice but to start the meeting while we have a temporary respite..." I said before she closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before smiling

Lisa: "Alright Allen, you have a point, so leaders of the faction, lets get this meeting started..." Lisa said before she started to walk first. Soon after, the maidens followed without making a sound

Daedalus: "Oh my...the maidens, they're very loyal to Lisa...even the foul mouthed one. I just hope the angeloids can get along as well as they do." Daedalus then grabbed Keiths hand without warning "Come along now dear, we don't want to miss out now do we?" She smiled before gently pulling him with her

Hilda & Wilma: "Geez...what does she see in him?" They both said under their breath as they followed behind

Granberia: "That's our que. I guess I'll have to fill Erubetie later on the details..." But before finishing, Tamamo walked past her and stopped

Tamamo: "Don't worry, I'll handle that part, as I can mentally send messages to any of you anywhere as long as I can sense your presence. And Erubetie's is practically everywhere given where she is at the moment." Tamamo said before Granberia nodded

Hailey: "Well if that's the case, then let's go." Hailey said dragging Scott with her, with Ikaros walking beside him

Minagi: "Hey, wait for me you guys!" Minagi said as she followed them

Nymph: "Let's go H...Henry." Nymph said before she grabbed his right arm, blushing from doing so, she gently pulls him with her

Risteine: "Hmm..." Risteine grabebd Henry's other free arm as Nymph reacted

Nymph: "Risteine, what are you doing?!" She asked

Risteine: "Well, I figured since he's your master, I as sword spirit is also bound to Henry like master and servant, therefore I have all the right to hold his arm as much as you." She said smiling

Nymph: "Yea...but...oh fine...whatever." She said before she fell silent as Risteine simply smiled as they walked along together with Henry

*Inside the castle throne room*

Lisa: "Alright people...here we are." Lisa said as there was a huge rectangular table, spanning over seventeen meters tall and two meters wide. "There's enough room here for everyone...and even enough for some room that other people that couldn't make it here could occupy..." Lisa said as she sat at the very top of the table. I sat on her right side while I saw Xicor sitting on the left of her, still holding his back neck in pain from earlier. Tamamo took a seat at the other end while the sword spirits Sula and Risteine sat with their perspective partners. The others took a seat before Lisa finally spoke up again. "Alright...so as we all know, the enemy had recently gave us a visit, in fact, all enemies we know of have shown up..." Lisa said before she pulled out a scroll like paper that rolled off the table, showing the signs of each enemy faction "The biggest, and original threat we had always dealt with was the first generation Mamono army, which is lead by Formotosis, the first Demon King. He had taken my sister Idoun and brainwashed her into his bidding, and reawakening his five dragon generals once more." She said before she used magic to make a pen float in the air, pointing at the next enemy insignia "Our other original threat is the Order army, lead by none other than Chief God himself, though he has also involved one of his own daughters into the fray. He also has a mysterious servant known as Subliminal. Not much is known about him, but one thing that is certain is he's a servant that is far stronger than any of us could have anticipated..." Lisa said

Tamamo: "Yes...he was a match for even Jean Paul, and he was the balance wielder back then. After his unfortunate passing, he had passed down his powers onto Allen." She said looking at me

Allen: "True...but I don't feel ready to face him...besides...I fell that there is someone else here who would want to spar with him." I said looking at the shadows where I sensed Lord Shadow

Xicor: "Ha! I'll grind his fuckin ass right at the ground when I'm done with him!" He said with a smile, but Isabaeu interrupted him

Isabaeu: "I beg your pardon Xicor...but he is not to be underestimated with. Besides you have your own mission to accomplish, which we will discuss in a moment, so please refrain from interrupting unless you have something to contribute." Isabaeu said bluntly

Xicor: "What the fuck did you just say bitch?!" Xicor said as he got annoyed, but Sula grabbed his shoulder

Sula: "Stop...now's not the time..." She said before Xicor bit his lip, sitting down trying to calm down."

Daedalus: "Speaking of the Chief God...another angel had made his mark as a new faction, the synapse. Ruled by Minos, he has control over an angel army, but robotically enhanced by the Synapses superior technology...one that is far beyond this time..." Daedalus said

Minagi: "How advanced is it exactly if you don't mind me asking?" Minagi said not knowing

Daedalus: "It is difficult to explain, especially to one born from such a primitive era. But the technology there allows us to do things that magic can, but without the use of magical resources. A good example would be teleportation. Magic can achieve this by casting a spell or weaving signet. But in the Synapse, we use technology that allows us to deconstruct our bodies to a molecular level and transfer said molecules to another area using either the electromagnetic field around the planet, or bending light to travel at said speeds..." Minagi simply held her head in confusion

Minagi: "Wha?! Light molecules...speed of light..." Daedalus smiled apathetically at her

Daedalus: "You don't have to understand the whole concept, but the point is, we can do things that you guys can without the use of magic. Anyways, Minos has also made contact with several other factions, such as with the Chief God, but judging from his great disdain of Minos from that encounter, I doubt they have any serious relationships in regards to an alliance. He also tried to have the person known as Promestein to join his cause, but similar to Chief Gods response, she didn't take him seriously and laughed him off.

Granberia: "Then...at our side, we have Ilias, who somehow managed to revive from her sealed state back to normal. She has her own faction, leading her own army of angels. Her goal just like her fathers is complete genocide of all Monsters, but she's also rebellious as she tends to overthrow even her own father to be the absolute ruler of the world..." Granberia said

Minagi: "I would have that us being sealed would be the last time I saw of her, but alas, it is not to be..." Minagi said

Aliphese: "She was defeated before...I know since me and Luka had dealt the finishing blow, and yet she had made it back. I don't know how it's possible...but now is not the time to wonder how, but to figure out how to defeat her once more..." She said

Hiruko: "I see...your father must have been quite strict,but trusting of you..." Hiruko said before Erubetie stopped. There she turned around to face Tyson and Hiruko

Erubetie: "We're here..." She said before they had reached the entrance to the underwater temple. After getting there. They saw Kraken, who was on her throne

Kraken: "Erubetie...why are you he-" Before she could finish, she saw Hiruko, noticing her right away, Kraken got off her Throne and started to bow in respect "M...master Hiruko...I thought you were sealed away?" She asked

Hiruko: "Please...do not bow to me in such a manner, you are a rule of your own right, so please rise up and keep your dignified stance as ruler of the southern seas..." She said before Kraken stood up "Now...I know it may be short noticed, but we need you in the upcoming battles ahead. We're forming an army, and I need every person who can participate, this includes you. I have already spoken to Poseidoness of the Northern sea to join us..." She said

Kraken: "Why of course I will join you. It is an honor to be at your side." She said as Hiruko smiled

Elimine: "Right...I forgot to mention. I was part of a group known as the legendary maidens. I was the odd one out of the group since I was an angelic being, when the rest of them were Mamono. Though I was different and even an enemy,they had taken me in as an ally as they saw that I had no harming intentions to them, but only peace and harmony. I truly believed that the day would come when everyone would come to understand one another and live in peace,but as one of them had stated, it is an impossibility. I hate to admit it,but she maybe right..."

Oregano: "The world is in dismay at this moment. Wars are waged between factions, but I have heard from my master Daedalus that there is one faction that stands for good, which is called the Demon Realm Alliance." She said as the white wyvern flew ever closer to the demon realm continent

Kimora: "Perfect!" Kimora said as she smiled before taking the paper once Vaida and Alex had signed it "Welcome to the Demon Realm Alliance my friends. My master Lisa is at the master castle at the moment. I shall escort you to her via teleportation." Kimora said before she led Vaida and Alex to a room where a baphomet, as we as two witches where in. They formed a triangle that looked like a sign "Girls...please take us to the central castle where master Lisa is. I wish to transport our new allies with us to the castle." The three noded before their bodies glowed purple, a few moments later, the sign on the triangle flashed before showing an image of the castle

Vaida: "Whoa...that's the castle...it looks huge..." Vaida said

Kimora: "Indeed...and that's just the surface. It also has an underground area, but that's for another time. So whenever you two are ready, I shall follow shortly." She said

Florina: "Oh my..." Florina watched carefully as Hannah made her way through the vines, taking careful steps each time, she was impressed by her use of flames to deter the vines that almost got her "You did well my dear! Never have I seen anyone get as far as you!" She said before Hannah made it to where Muriglies was.

Chaos: "Mommy did it! Yay!" Chaos said, but when Hannah grabbed the bow, the area started to flow with wind. It was gentle, yet warm as the air started to swirl around Hannah before the wind pulled loose leaves around it, creating a tornado in front of Hannah. It soon dissipated before the maiden of wind had finally shown herself

Hanon: "...at last..." Hanon said as she materialized from the bow. There she looked at Hannah and smiled "So...you are the one to wield my weapon huh? I must say you certainly seem to have the affinity for my power. Yet I sense a hidden potential in you...nevertheless hello." She said before hearing Hannah's question "The reason why Muriglies has no string is because it uses the wind as both the string and the arrow..." She said before materializing another Muriglies "I will show you what I mean..." Taking a stance, Hanon gently pulls at a seemingly imaginary string, but upon close inspection, a thin, bright string had suddenly appeared where she pulled. After being fully pulled, a gust of wind started to flow and took the shape of an arrow, with the tip shaping like a tornado. "Hannah...you might want to hold onto that slab of rock." She said looking at a slab connected to the ground. The moment she released her bow, and incredible force of wind blew in all directions, with the focus right where she targeted. The bow had traveled a mere ten meters in a split second before exploding like a compressed air bubbles, creating a second wind shockwave that blew all loose leaves and the vines away instantly

Florina: "Hya!" Florina was about to be blown away, but Chaos used her wings to catcher her while using her other one to cling to the ground as to not get blown away

Chaos: "Wow! So strong!"

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone

Scott listened intently at all of this taking in the facts of their new enemies and the concept of how the Synapse can use technology to do anything magic can do. when he heard that, Scott spoke up "Excuse me Lady Daedalus, this technology the Synapse use.....is it powered by anything?" he asked

------------------------------------

Tyson smiles "it seems like we've built up quite the sea force." he said "lets hope things can go smoothly when all the fighting starts." he said

---------------------------------

"and their main Headquarters is there, I see, i hope we don't interrupt them suddenly. i don't like getting into unnecessary fights if i can help it." he said

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

(Yaaay!)

@everyone:

Standing next to Granberia, Luminy listened quietly, as they all had their discussion. She had nothing to contribute to the conversation, but she felt it her duty to at least pay attention. The word 'Synapse' Peeked her curiosity the most, as well as the name 'Minos'. She felt as if she heard both of them before, but couldn't quite remember. Hearing Granberia mention Illias made her lower her head, and clench her fists. Luminy's anger for the goddess is indescribable. After the string of events that lead to her becoming banished from the heaven realm, then left to die in the wild defenseless, she had a right to. Just then, she remembered something. She looked back up at the group, and spoke up. "I... I have to tell you guys something!" She said. "Illias and Minos are allies." She took a deep breath, to calm down the tension she was feeling. "I-it's been a while since I worked for Illias, but I do remember her sending one of her strongest Angels, to become an angeloid." Luminy looked at the faces of the group. "I remember her saying that... In return for sending some of her strongest Angels, Minos would help them in any future attacks." She said, then looked down nervously. She wanted to go into detail about what exactly she heard and saw, but it was too painful for her. "I'm sorry. That's all I know..."

(I hope you remember our discussion Poke, but if not, I can remind you. It was quite a long time ago when we talked about it, after all)

The sudden tornado and woman materializing seemingly out of nowhere really caught me off guard. "Uh, i..." This had to seem at least a little strange, unless if women materialize from weapons was a normal thing. In that case, I rely have missed out on a lot, living in the forest for for so long. Then she spoke to me. My ears perked up. "Y-yes, hello!" I said, "My name is Hana Gasa, but you can call me Hannah." I blushed a little when she mentioned seeing a hidden potential in me. I could barely keep my tail still, as the tip started to wag. "I sure hope so. If I didn't have potential, that would make me useless." Then she explained how the bow worked. Holding onto the stone slab to keep myself from flying off, I was taken aback from the sheer power that was demonstrated. "W-wow..."
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

The cast had agreed to a meeting and there they reviewed their enemies in the war. A slurry of factions all vying for control over the world. Though if one thought about it, their alliance could also be counted as one. Regardless, they needed a plan to defeat the other factions lest the world see more suffering and violence.

"I know! Let's go call the IDEC to deal with all of these chumps!" Keith declared.
"Go IDEC!"

An unwise choice considering they'll just kill everyone who does not have a North in their name. Besides, they will not intervene in this situation.
"I can always just ask them."
That means Keith will owe the IDEC and he will have a bargain he might regret paying.
"Mmmm, you're right. And considering the peeps here, IDEC will probably just send Pip the Planet..."
"Oh Pip, you so big and scary!"

"Okay, let's switch dance partners then." Keith suggested. "Like you know, me and the Angeloids fight the Order and Chiefy then Alice and her gurls fight Formo-- Formor-- Morgoth then Lisa and her family fight the Synapse Guy and Ilias. That way, the enemies wouldn't know how to deal with their new opponents while we do since we're united." He continued to explain. "Of course if you don't like those choices, we can always switch them up. I'm down with dancing with Ilias."
An unusually sound idea from Keith but looking at the amount of pages in this RP, it was safe to assume everyone knows everyone already. Save Keith for he was relatively new. "And you'll still be facing the Synapse guy. Also, Ilias is an octopus. Which is ewwy."

"Uh... uhhh... Culiar? The Company?" The mercenary continued talking to himself. "My Tavern buddies?"