The Great Alliance RP

A continuiation from the MGU

This is the place where one's fantasies can come true.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: The Great Alliance RP

Post by KillMoves »

"Yup, she got turned into glue."
"Oh well. Lumira had a good few pages." Keith remarked.

It was then everybody's attention was caught when a divine presence made itself known. A presence most people recognized. From her appearance, she was woman of golden hair in an attire of silk that glistened and a long, white scarf that sat on her shoulders with blue and purple ones. She also had wings, its feathers a heavenly white that faintly glowed yellow and a round halo floated above her head. It was no doubt this person was an angel or a goddess. On the side of the heroes, no less.

"She looks a lot like the woman Barracuda hired us to kill."
"Yeah, real shame." Keith replied to himself. "You know, save for the wings and halos."

Soon it was revealed that this woman was Elimine and the mother of one of the cast. "Holy unexpected reunion, blue boy!" Keith exclaimed.

--WITH MEILIE--

The monster groaned in an unearthly sound, its amorphous shape formless and began shifting, convulsing to take a more humanoid form. Once completed, Steven got up and shook his head-eyeball. "Ugh..." He said before opening his giant eye to survey his surroundings. The place was dark and there was very little room. "Where am I?" Steven wondered before spotting light above him. "Apparently I'm in a hole but..." He noticed that he was half-submerged in water. "Maybe a well."

Deciding to leave, the monster began climb out using his tentacles to grab hold of even tiniest cracks to give him leverage. Emerging out of the well, Steven noticed he was in the middle of a town. A Medieval town. A busy Medieval town which halted its busy-ness to stare at awe at the creature that crawled out of their well. Steven stared back as his mind tried to figure out what he should do next.

Seeing as there was no way this was going to end with everyone resuming their lives, Steven decided to ride the wave. "WHERE DA HUMAN WOMEN AT!?" The monster roared. The populace panicked as people of all ages scrambled out of the town square. Steven continued his roaring and just taking scary poses to frighten off as many civilians as he can.

When some of the guards showed up with their swords drawn, Steven used his tendrils to ensnare the blades and yank them away. "LEAVE!" The guards, fled along with the townspeople, undoubtedly scared out of their wits.

The monster waited for everyone to disappear before leaving though he knew he might end up being hunted because of his little stunt. "And all this because Pal can't calibrate right.."

--WITH KALEN--

With his hammer shining the path for him, Paladin was, at least, not lost in darkness. But still lost. "Damn calibration accident. Walter's going to be upset at this. But maybe I can get back with Steven and convince him not breath a word of this. Then we can return home without the others knowing and we can all pretend this never happened. Yeah, yeah, that sounds good." Paladin thought wishfully.

"But first..." Paladin raised his glowing hammer higher to reveal he was in some sort of forest in the middle of the night. "I need to know where I am."
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Alvan sighed as Dianca called him a baby for not liking getting suspended upside down by the leg, as if anyone would be okay with that, while Erin kept laughing for a bit longer until Dianca grabbed her by the wrist and started pulling her along "Hey, no need to pull..." she said following along half-heartedly which caused Alvan to smile a little "Who's laughing now, sis?" he commented as J offered her hand to help him up, which he gladly accepted "Thanks, J." he told her with a smile although it shifted to a more serious face when J questioned how useful she'd be "Don't think about it too much, J, just do what you can."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Everyone

Henry: Henry stood silent for a few seconds as he took it all in, the explanation about his father's wherabouts still unknown, he wasn't surprised, the elements apologizing for keeping it hidden. "I've been to Heinrich's tomb, or the prison of his soul and such, Hainzo wasn't there, which means he must have went somewhere else...so thats that." Henry said sighing. "And Salamander, I always knew you and the others were hiding something, I can see why you did it, so no harm done there." He reassured them.

He looked at Elimine with a surprised look, "I cannot feel any semblance of your aura in me at all actually, but if its there...well, its there, I guess." He said scratching the back of his head "But im glad to have finally met you too mom" he said with a genuine smile,"Hold on a sec" as he then walked over to the armor Gigi and Bria made for him, "Hopefully it won't crush me, fingers crossed" he joked as he started to put it on, honestly it looke a bit too big for him, but as soon as he put the robes on, it shifted itself into his stature, fitting perfectly, "Alright, it fits." he said stretching a bit before turning back to Elimine.

"One question though mom, what was my father like? I've only heard rumors and opinions, but I want your opinion on him, I've heard he was an order tactician, defected to serve Lisa and Allen's father, but I don't know much else, for example what caused him to depart o Heinrich's continent..." He asked with clear curiosity.

------

Alex: Alex kept a normal face as they walked to the dining hall, he hadn't eaten in a while, and would be glad to be able to do so after a good day or two of just travelling, "A family reunion is such a touching thing..." Alex said with a tone that sounded like he was sort of envious, but then hearing Kimora's explanation about her history with Lisa, "Quite the history you have there, and as Vaida said, Im here to fight alongside the demon realm alliance, me and well. This" He said showing off his lightning gauntlet for a few seconds, hoping only Kimora and Vaida would see, but he was sure if anyone was attuned with lightning, they'd be able to feel it as well, from a good distance too.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

@Everyone
Aliphese: "Alright..." getting settled, she had two succubi maids bring them tea before speaking again. "The arm leaders of all the possible opposing forces we have just came into one meeting to prove one's metal. The enemy is strong, but of course we have our own army to fight against with." Taking a sip of her tea, Aliphese spoke up again. "We've had a briefing on what we should do and agreed on certain tasks like taking out a specific base or confronting one of the more powerful generals with one of our own. With you here with us Tenebris." She said

Reiland: "In anycase Elimine, perhaps we should give you a brief summary of what has transpired over the past years that you have been asleep, as well as recent events that have happened..." Reiland said as she turned to Scott and Ivadi "Ivadi is it, I shall be discussing matter with Elimine for a bit. As one of the leaders of the alliance, I suggest you get some rest for now. We have plenty of places to relax at. And Scott, if need be, show him around, you are one of the generals after all..." Reiland turned to look at Alex for a short bit before pointing to him "Guide him and his companion as well. I feel that their role in this war will be apparent once familiar with the place they fight for." Reiland said before she pulled Elimine with her, heading towards Lord Shadow do further discuss in Lisa's absence

Hailey: "Well, I guess for now, we'll just walk around and show you the quarters where soldiers can rest." Hailey said before she turned to Granberia "Hey, you can go on ahead and rally the troupes and prepare them for war. Me and Scott will take care of our new allies." Granberia was rather shocked, but smiled before.

Granberia: "Heh...alright Hailey. Someone needs to toughen them up and prepare them for war." She turned to Scott for a moment "After showing them around, bring the guests back to the practice arena where we can gauge their skills." She she said before moving on her way. As she did, Daedalus walked towards Luminy and Ikaros

Daedalus: "Hmm..." With the shadows on her bangs covering her eyes, she seemed to stare at the two intensely before she let out a small gasp "Ikaros...code synapse bypass seven seven eight two..." Speaking as if in code, Ikaros recognized the code as she stood completely erect, her eyes fading for a split second before turning blue. Her eyes showing intangible code that consisted of random numeric and alphabetic equations

Ikaros: "Encrypted memory files bypassed..." She said in a robotic voice "Restoration of encrypted memory "Scarlet wings" unlocked. Resetting mental memory banks with memory stored in three...two...one..." After saying one, Ikaros's eyes faded again, turning back to her normal green eyes. She turned to look at Luminy "..." She grabbed Luminy by the head and started petting her, gently rubbing her head like a ball "Sister..." She said

Daedalus: "Haha...thought so." She said with a smile before turning to Scott "Scott, Ikaros was planned to be mass produced a long time ago, but due to the file encryption I've given her, which only one with a hacking field as strong as Nymph's can read, I was able to prevent a disaster that could have resulted in using Ikaros's capabilities in war. It's complicated to explain all the finer details...but in short...Luminy has genetic similarities with Ikaros, thus making them sister." She turned to Luminy "Back then...when the angeloids were at their beta stage...Ilias being still a somewat young a vain goddess, trusted Minos with her. This created a sort of joint operation where they split Ilias's genetics with Minos's technology. In a sense...Luminy is the child that fostered both Ilias's genes, as well as the technological synapses built in the angeloids. But at the moment, her's are inert. I want to activate it. So Scott, would you be okay with me taking Ikaros and Luminy with me to do just that?" She asked

Hiruko: "Seems we made it back..." Hiruko said as she was the first to reach the castle, with Erubetie following soon after, then followed by Lidia who was side to side with Tyson "Hmm...I sense new people around. powerful people, but one in particular is emanating such a holy force...is it an enemy?" She asked as it felt somewhat familiar to her

Erubetie: "It feels like an aura that belongs to Ilias...yet the aura isn't filled with blood lust..but rather comfort and serenity...in anycase...I think it's safe to assume that whoever it is, it's an ally." Erubetie said with Lidia nodding in agreement

Lidia: "Right. Scott should be here somewhere. He's close...probably in the audience hall of the castle." Lidia said before she went ahead with Hiruko and Erubetie following shortly before they finally find Scott, who seemed to be with Daedalus and Hailey with Granberia and Reiland off somewhere

Oregano: "Hmm..." Being side to side with ivadi, she randomly picked up his hand and walk pointed to the door on her right "I suggest we find a place to rest up." She took a moment to pet the wyvern before her "Go ahead and perch to any of the unoccupied castle roofs that you want. I'll signal you when we need you okay?" Nodding in agreement, the wyvern flew off with meat still hanging from it's mouth, flying up high to find a place to perch to rest "Now...let's find a place to eat ourselves..." Oregano said before she pulled on Ivadi's hand gently, leading him with her to an area of the castle that was a different dining hall. There she saw a imp who was a server, attending to other soldiers "Excuse me..." Upon speaking up, the Imp's tail swung around before she turned to Oregano, moving to her, she smiles

Imp: "Hi, you guys must be new, this is the dining hall as it is clearly obvious, or at least one of them. In anycase, you must be hungry. So order anythng you like." She asked

Oregano: "I'll have bisquick soup..." She simply said before looking at Ivadi, with the Imp patiently waiting for him to respond

Allen: "Huh?" I said as I walked with Hannah on arms, I took a moment to think of my relationship with Isabaeu "To be honest with you...I dont think me and Isabaeu really had any romantic or intimate status as of yet. I see Isabaeu as a teacher or a wise woman rather than as a love interest, but at the same time...as the bond between me and her as weapon and master is very strong...I figured that sooner or later, I'll have to form a relationship like that to get closer to her." I said as we finally reached my room. I kicked the door open as it was unlocked. It was rather bland with the sole exception of the bed, which was big enough to accompany a dozen people "Damn...I haven't seen my room in so long...I forgot about just how big the bed is..." I said before seeing someone on my bed. I saw the clothes on the floor, being color and violet red in color, I knew who the clothes belong to "Hannah, sit here for a moment." I put Hannah down on her butt on the edge of the bed. Then crawling on the bed to one of the pillows where I saw Alma Elma, covering herself in sheets, she was sleeping naked in my bed "Oh that's right...after the incident...she decided to rest...but for this long?"

Chaos: "Daddy's room is big..." Chaos walked around my room while I was busy, looking around to find some of my belongings from my old world, like the wooden katana I had as well as my old kendo sword. But what caught her eye was the Element Robe I had. "What does it say daddy?" Chaos asked as she picked it up. The coat was simply pure white, but had a black symbol on it written in a language not native to this world. I turn around and smiled to her

Allen: "That says 'Kamikaze'. It's the all omniscient wind element I used to fight you before. I wore it during my time when I was on Earth. But now, I changed my look and I forgot to change the robe since my wings would get in the way if I don't fix it." But as I spoke, I felt something wrap around my torso, slipping under my shirt before I looked to where Alma was

Alma: "Who's there..." She asked before letting out a yawn as she stretched her arms, then seeing it was me, she let out a smile "Allen!" She said before getting up from her sheets and pushing me down on my back, sitting on my crotch, she couldn't care less if she was naked "I haven't see you in awhile. Resting in your room was what I needed after that. It helped that your smell made it so much more soothing to sleep at..." Smiling seductively at me, I saw a faint glimmer in her eyes "Now...I haven't had semen in the longest time...I think it's about time I restock..." Licking her lips, she pulls my shirt off by force, but turning around as she pulled it off, she saw Hannah and Chaos "Huh?" She paused for a moment before smiling "Hey. Who are you?" She asked

Elimine: "Wait Reiland..." Elimine said before looking at Henry "Son...I will answer your questions in time...but I have some matters I must discuss with party leaders before we can really catch up. I'd like to do that after I get all my bussiness done first. For now though..." She said looking at the spirits "You girls are free to explain the situation you know about him. Keeping it a secret will just make him more hasty." She said before smiling to Reiland "Alright Reiland, let's go." She said before going with Reiland

Reiland: "Alright...so Elimine...before we get to Lord Shadow...you remember Subliminal correct?" She asked Elimine as she simply nodded "Good, this will be quick then. Lord Shadow is after him, settling to fight him to prove ones superiority. You knew him better than any of us maidens considering that for a short bit, he was the one protecting you during your time when you sided with Chief God. He simply wants to know more of what he's up against..." She said before they finally see Lord Shadow ahead. "Lord Shadow..." Reiland waved her hand to him with Elimine with her. There she could sense a slight sense of distrust of Elimine within him "Heh...you and Braminda would share a very similar opinion of Elimine, granted at a much tamer and sensible level than hers..." She said before Elimine bowed to him

Elimine: "I understand your doubt of me Lord Shadow. No doubt that my presence gives of an eerie resemblance to one you hate. Reiland has filled me in on our walk here. You wish to know more about Subliminal and what he's capable of yes?" She asked before closing her eyes "Subliminal...is a very powerful angel. He was born with abilities that set him apart from the rest. I believe he was born based on my fathers specifications...but I'm not entirely sure of that myself. But what I do know is that he is capable of space and time manipulation. His powers are very close to that of a god, and he has mastery of an angelic technique known as holy force. It's a skill that only god leveled angels can learn. It greatly increases the users ability to immense levels increasing both physical and magical strength to it's peak. Normally, angels of his caliber would be in danger of Holy energy degradation, when the body degrades due to the use of holy energy, turning the body itself into the energy and killing the user, but since's he's practically god level at this point, he's able to stave off the effects. But, to give you an even greater sense of who you'll be fighting soon..." Elimine said before she took a fighting stance "Let's spar a little Lord Shadow." She said smiling

Salamander: "Alright...I guess while you're mom is occupied, we can finally discuss about your father some more." Salamander said before she led the other spirits ahead to a nice, large bench with enough seats for all the spirits, Nymph, and Henry "Alright...so before you die of anticipation...your father definitely lived longer than Alucard, like way longer...but your dad died pretty young for his age as well. He fought for the sole reason of being the good hearted man he was, seeing no benefit to it." She said

Undine: "His original goal and reason for going to Hellgondo was to seal Formotosis's physical body there. But seeing the war in our side causing so much innocent blood being shed...he couldn't just sit by and watch and sprung into action before any of us could object. It didn't help that the angels of that time...they had surprisingly high tech equipment with them, stuff we really couldn't understand..." Nymph took a moment to ponder before responding

Nymph: "By that time...Promestein must have been working with Ilias, and Promestein must have struck a deal with Minos in order to start her Chimera and angel projects, in return for research material and notes for Minos to skim over. They probably started their secret alliance at that time." She said

Bria: "Well Henry, we'll be going back to the forge area. We still have more stuff to make so we'll be there if you need us." The shy cyclops girl said as she bowed to him before Gigi smiled

Gigi: "Take care of yourself Henry." She said before walking with Bria

Mizune: "Oh...okay dad." Mizune said as she simply kept her grip on him, gently wrapped around him as she holds on his shoulders and snuggles him as he walks

J: "Zin zin seems to be behaving fine. Though he seems a bit flustered with what's going on, his hairs are on edge so hopefully he calms down by then." J said clearly talking about the Zinogre they had "My crew are in the ship, probably drinking away and enjoying their short time of respite before war ensues." J then looked up at the window of the castle, looking out in the continent to stare at the port several miles away from the castle

Astrea: "J, are you alright?" She asked before J turned to her and smiled

J: "Yea, go on ahead with Dianca and Erin Astrea, I just need some time with Alvan." She said

Astrea: "Alright sure." She said as she followed right behind Dianca and Erin

J: "To think...a simple pirate like me, would get involved in the affairs of a war in a world wide scale. Something so massive and organized that takes the best of the best to be in. It feels overwhelming just thinking about it. But then again, I suppose after meeting you, I had a rather pleasant experience regardless of the situation." She sighed before turning to where the dining hall was "Sorry about that...I just wanted to talk a little..come on, let's not fall behind them."

Dianca: "Alright, FOOD!" Dianca said as she got there with Erin on tow, being on the western dining hall, she found an Ushi-oni working the kitchen there. Dianca walked to her in excitement "Hey whats up? Do you have something fit for a woman of my stature?" She asked with a big smile

Ushi-Oni: "Oh, Miss Dainca. I knew you would come here rather than the eastern dining hall. I have a whole Demon Realm Porker ready to be eaten. I've been smoking the ting for hours, so the flavor of the meat should be smoky and tender." She said as behind her, was a giant oven. Opening it showed a large boar twice the size of the Ushi-Oni chef. There she took a slab of meat from it's side and placed it on a huge platter.

Dianca: "Alright!" She said, but before taking a bite, she felt the ends of her hair spike up from feeling a faint surge of electricity in the air. Looking at the direction, she saw Alex alongside Vaida and Kimora. "Another one?" She asked before walking towards him "Heya..." She said before taking a bite of her roast pork "I shenshed yur ura jurst norw..." Speaking with her mouth full

Kimora: "As usual...always speaking with your mouth full...I think she said that she sensed the unique aura you let out Alex...or at least the power that resonates from your gauntlets." Kimora said looking own to where he had them. Dianca swallowed her food before speaking up again

Dianca: "Exactly. Now since you're new here...why don't you prove yourself and act as the defenders of the castle here. Me and Alvan could use more hands in defending the castle against hostiles." She asked them

Vaida: "Sounds reasonable...what do you think Alex?" She asked him, waiting for his reply.

Hilda: "Always acting in inappropriate ways during tender situations huh?" Hilda said to Keith, but sighed before seeing Daedalus leave to go with Ikaros "Well, I guess our job for now is to either scout or take care of less significant threats." Hilda seemed unpleased with her position, but Wilma let out a smile, which caught her attention

Wilma: "Hey sis...we can always act as the platoon advancers in the army. You know, the ones in charge of taking enemy territory and making it our own. It would certainly bolster our army while weakening theirs. I say it works well for people of our skill right Keith? After all, the job is to basically kill the enemy and take their area for our own." Yuka smiled at the thought

Yuka: "That's an excellent idea Wilma. My I would just love to relish the thought of greeting our enemies in a frozen mountain of corpses and blood, showering them with fear and despair before ending their miserable lives..." Yuka said as both Wilma and Hilda simply nodded to stop her "In that case, why don't we share the idea with the rest. I'm sure we will get m,ore done if we have more than one group tackling the situation." She proposed.

Meilie: "Huh..." Watching the weird,giant tentacle man terrorizing the nearby people, she could tell immediately that he wasn't nearly as dangerous as he looked. She walked towards him and patted him behind his back "Hey excuse me yeah...hi. This maybe surprising to you, but you just landed in a place filled with girl who want to fuck with guys for babies, but the place is about to go to war because reasons...so that sink in to your head uh,..tentacle monster dude?" She asked not sure of how to address him

Kalen: "You're in an unknown planet at the moment. I don't know the name of the planet yet because i have not taken the time to ask nor care. But what's important to know is that this place will be at war soon. Judging from how you got here, you used technology to get here, not magic. Though your armor and weapon seem rather simple in design." Kalen said walking behind the paladin "My name is Kalen, i came from Earth...you probably came from there too, but probably from a different era..."
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

@Everyone

Scott looked a little confused but nods "this is a lot to take in Lady Daedalus, i really don't understand all this technology and all but alight, if it'll help Ikaros and Luminy, go ahead." he said smiling "just make sure they're comfortable."

"Well well, hey there Scott." Tyson said as he and his girls approached causing him to smile "welcome back Tyson." he said

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ivadi smiles as he's brought to a dining hall by oregano, they're seated as the imp takes their orders "i'll have a nice chicken and rice meal please, oh and some cookies if you have any." he said happily

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

@Everyone-

"Careful there Elimine, I may accidentally hurt you." Lord Shadow moved his arms out before opening his palms and letting multiple dark holes open around him. "Now are you ready to have a hell of a time?" He started off with throwing multiple shadow spears in her direction with a strategy in mind to get her where he wants her to be.

@Hot and Ace-
"Hey Braminda, it looks like Lord Shadow is going to fight Elimine. So any idea on who's going to win?" Tsuru saw the two talk and then they were already getting ready to fight with Lord Shadow starting off.

"10 bucks that Lord Shadow makes her use all her energy and loses by his mercy." Mari slammed ten bucks on the table while watching with bated breath for the battle to escalate.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

@Poke and hothead:
"Wh-..." When Daedalus spoke in code, Luminy was somewhat confused. She's heard a similar command before, but she doesn't remember completely. Then she watched as Ikaros responded. If the change of eye color wasn't enough for Luminy to know who she really was, it was Ikaros' calling her 'sister' that did it. "Wait... Averiel??" She jumped into the Angeloid's arms, and hugged her tightly. "I thought... I thought you were gone..." she choked out, barely being able to hold back her tears. "I saw them take you away... You were... You were..." Luminy buried her face into her newly awakened sister. It was all she could do to keep from breaking into tears and gross sobbing. "I missed you so much..."

(Guess I should explain, since Poke and I discussed this... Averiel was Ikaros' original name. She had her memories and powers locked up in encrypted files before she became Ikaros, after a failed attempt at a rebellion against Illias. Though she's in the same body, Averiel and Ikaros are not quite the same person.)
________

(Did you forget that they were in this room before Hannah went to get Murigles? :lol:)

I sighed quietly with relief. Well, that's one less girl I have to worry about, I thought. Then we entered his room, and I looked around. It was a lot bigger than I remembered, when we initially came in here before i had to go to the forest to retrieve murigles. "Geez, how long has it been since we were in here?" I asked. "Guess I didn't have time back then to really look at this room. But then I smelled an unfamiliar scent in the room. Was that there before? I thought, but I soon discovered that the source was coming from the bed. My right ear twitched with annoyance. "Oh..." I said under my breath. It shouldn't have surprised me, since Allen has his own harem, but I was really hoping that the two of us would at least get some alone time, though that might not have been possible with a Chaos being here, as well.

I sat on the end of the bed like Allen wanted me to without objection, and waited as he inspected the bed to see Alma under it. I kept my attention on Chaos as she saw the robe. When Allen explained, I smiled. "It's a nice looking robe." I said, but turned to face Allen when I heard movement, as Alma Elma wrapped her tail around Allen, and slipped under his shirt. My instincts again told me this one was dangerous, though not as such as Mashiro was. However, upon seeing Alma wake up, I once again swallowed the feeling. It stayed down, up until she got on top of him and pulled his shirt off. I was about ready to tackle her and push her off of Allen, but then she turned to address Chaos and I. I swallowed the feeling once more.

it took me a few seconds to realize I was staring at Alma's naked body. I blushed, and pried my eyes off of it, to look at Alma's face, while I instinctively grabbed Chaos and covered her eyes. "Y-yes, hello." I said, with a somewhat sheepish smile. "I'm Hannah, and this is Chaos, mine and Allen's adoptive daughter." Still covering Chaos' eyes, I held my hand out for Alma's to shake. It was all I could do to hide my discomfort for having to see Alma's naked body. I was definitely not used to someone acting so casually while naked. "Nice to meet you."

_____

".." Kai simply listened as Aliphese began the discussion, as he took a sip of his tea.

Tenebris also listened, while thinking of any possible approaches for an upcoming battle. "I am honored to work with you, lord Aliphese." She said, "If you have a plan of action, I will command my army accordingly."

"If it's any worth mentioning, there is a number of skilled avian archers in the Harpy kingdom as well. We also have many powerful magic users" Mentioned Lilian, while holding her cup in between her wings. "We're happy to help as well."

"How do harpies use bows and arrows without arms?" Asked Tenebris.

"They use their feet. They have a surprisingly good aim." Answered Kai. "Anyways, I did some scouting around the main continent before our arrival. Nothing big to report, though I did have a run in with some archers towards the south. Possibly some human followers of Illias. They shouldn't be a problem right now. I sent some of our soldiers to protect the nearby cities, in case they decide to try and attack.

"I told you to be careful." Said Lilian, sighing to her own son. As she took a sip of her tea, Tenebris spoke up.

"So, what are your ideas on a specific plan of action right now?" She asked.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Gamergirl64 wrote:(Guess I should explain, since Poke and I discussed this... Averiel was Ikaros' original name. She had her memories and powers locked up in encrypted files before she became Ikaros, after a failed attempt at a rebellion against Illias. Though she's in the same body, Averiel and Ikaros are not quite the same person.)
(Keith: Canon defilement? Heresy!)

Pokemonaces wrote:"In that case, why don't we share the idea with the rest. I'm sure we will get m,ore done if we have more than one group tackling the situation."
"Ooh, ooh, let's get Blue Boy on board." Keith immediately suggested. "I love Blue Boy. He is the sun to my moon. The yin to my yang. The Rose to my Jack. We are inseparable!" He continued to declare.
Despite only being with Henry for only a scant few scenes.
"Okay then, maybe we can get that Alvin guy." Keith re-suggested.
Keith has not even met the person.
"Yes we did. We insulted his Kraken girlfriend and threatened his centipede companion."
But it is doubtful that Alvin himself knows Keith and vice-versa.

--MEANWHILE--

As Steven continued to scare off the townsfolk, he felt someone pat him in his fleshy back. He turned and found [INSERT MEILIE'S PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION HERE]. He wondered if he was in for a whooping because of what he was doing.
Pokemonaces wrote:"Hey excuse me yeah...hi. This maybe surprising to you, but you just landed in a place filled with girl who want to fuck with guys for babies, but the place is about to go to war because reasons...so that sink in to your head uh,..tentacle monster dude?"
Steven was a little overwhelmed. There was the fact that the girl was not at all bothered by him and that the place he was ported into was about to go to war. "Uhhh, I'm Steven and I... got lost and... do you have any knowledge regarding interdimensional portals? It would help my situation. Like, a lot."

However, the girl mentioned something of a war. A topic that the tentacle monster cannot ignore. "You mentioned war. Can you elaborate?" As part of the Company, this was something he cannot just sit out or walk away from. Even if it gotten him into more trouble than before.

--ELSEWHERE--
Pokemonaces wrote:"You're in an unknown planet at the moment. I don't know the name of the planet yet because i have not taken the time to ask nor care. But what's important to know is that this place will be at war soon. Judging from how you got here, you used technology to get here, not magic. Though your armor and weapon seem rather simple in design. My name is Kalen, i came from Earth...you probably came from there too, but probably from a different era..."
"Right." Paladin replied, still holding the hammer that shone brightly. "I'm Paladin. Nice to meet'cha and... you mentioned a war coming. Is it going to be bad or is it something... Flonyard-ish? As in no lives are going to be destroyed." The hero cannot stand idly by if the case was a violent war though he hoped hard for the latter. Getting tangled in something messy like a war was a dirty duty but it was people like him who had to do it.

"Also, do you have any idea on interdimensional portals? 'Cause it'd be real great if you did."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Pokemonaces.
- Henry -

"Right." Henry said to Bria and gigi, as he was still getting used to wearing this new armor...or rather, 'robes', still he could feel the elemental power combined within it, and the fact that it was able to be crafted was astounding, the robe apparently self aware, wasn't lashing out at him...thankfully. although having a piece of clothin that would attack whatever hit it was weird in it and of itself.

He took a moment to respond to the element's explanations about his father. he sighed, "So that means Promestein and Ilias must know something about him, if he was around that time, he must have helped Heinrich foil their plans...Well, I guess if I end up facing them in the future...might be sensible to 'ask' them." He said with a frown and a sigh, as he was clearly still thinking about things. After all he just met with his long lost mother, of all things. Also coming to terms to the fact that he was the son of a daughter of the chief god...so he had holy lineage in his blood...somewhat...well it would also explain the fact that holy magic never really had that big of an effect on him.
And he also noticed that he had no real appointment or anything to do at all at the moment.

"Alright...seems like we have to free time...what do you guys want to do?" Henry asked the elements and Nymph, back to his usual tone.

- Alex -

Alex was quickly approached by Dianca, whom he heard a lot from his mother, tales of this woman were told far and wide, and of her accomplishments. Even though she lacked in manners and class, Alex could feel her aura, much stronger than his. Just being near Dianca, his gauntled began reacting to her electric power, the reaction was harmless, it was simply detecting her power.

"You mean this?" He asked as he showed them his gauntlet, which resonated alongside Dianca's aura. Glowing brightly just by being near her. He was then offered to prove himself, and Vaida too. Who asked him what he thought of it.

He simply nodded "Alright." he agreed. He was ready to do anything to prove himself to the Alliance. It was what his mother wanted anyway.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.