Corruption of Champions (Discussion/Idea)

MonsterGirlLuver

Corruption of Champions (Discussion/Idea)

Post by MonsterGirlLuver »

Okay. So I have recently come into contact with information about the "Corruption of Champions" game. It seems rather interesting and looks like it would be a perfect RP concept for the site. I thought I saw something for it before but I'm not sure. If there is already something of that on this site, please inform me.

In my opinion, it would be interesting to have this be a sort of 1-on-1 Roleplay. One person is the DM which controls the game (basically the magic God text from the game) and the other is the Champion. I'm sure you're think "But that's basically how the game is played. Just play the game." BUT! It would be interesting for the DM to put his/her own twists into the game, making it different from the game. But of course, there's always the option of adding Mamono into the mix instead of all the demons and such. There would still be demons, just more pussy instead of walking 2 feet and seeing a massive penis staring you in the face (I assume it happens a lot.)

Of course, there's always the option of a group RP. But then if youre going by the rules of the game then there's always having to keep up with all the stats. Of course, the person DMing would have had to PLAY the game.

If anyone is willing to DM I would like to be the first Champion.

If someone wants to do a private RP with the thread, the Champion gets continues and retries an such. But if it's public then each Champion goes one at a time until one wins (however you do that) or gets a Bad End. Then the next Champion gives it a try.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Re: Corruption of Champions (Discussion/Idea)

Post by Drazzimyr »

This seems interesting... I'll keep my eye out on this thing. I did like CoC enough that I'd be willing to DM should the chance arise.
MonsterGirlLuver

If you're willing to DM (Cuz I can't since I never played the game >< ) you can start at read of your choosing, or send PM to wanted partner (Duh.)
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

I said that I'm keeping my eye on it, I'm not entirely sure that I'll be able to DM because of work and whatnot, but I'm still interested.
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Seems like a rather interesting idea, but I don't know if my style of things will really feel like Corruption of Champions. Too light, and I don't typically run the gamut of "alternative tastes" like CoC does.

Though I kinda have to agree that less opportunities to have a massive member poke your eye out would be something I'd enjoy compared to the regular game's...indiscriminate nature. :^^;:
MonsterGirlLuver

K. Just recently played CoC after finding out it was browser based. Pretty interesting. The man who wrote all that could write a sex novel. Or just a REALLY dirty fanfic...who is what CoC is kinda. Just interactive. DMing such a game (if you were to do it RPG style) would require quite a bit of patience. But of course there's always the option of making it just another RP.

I saved my game at one point and had Debug mode on. So I just kept taking P.Draft (Purified Incubus Draft) and grew 2 dicks. Got my corruption up and fucked the monk mouse (and I feel like a douche afterwards. :( I'm too nice in RPGs) and then I go rape a few imps (little bastards deserved it.) Then I fucked a Giant Bee, got some honey and turned into some kind of Demon/Bee hybrid. Only problem I have is that I can't find the city in the desert and the Deep Woods.
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

MonsterGirlLuver wrote:K. Just recently played CoC after finding out it was browser based. Pretty interesting. The man who wrote all that could write a sex novel. Or just a REALLY dirty fanfic...who is what CoC is kinda. Just interactive. DMing such a game (if you were to do it RPG style) would require quite a bit of patience. But of course there's always the option of making it just another RP.

I saved my game at one point and had Debug mode on. So I just kept taking P.Draft (Purified Incubus Draft) and grew 2 dicks. Got my corruption up and fucked the monk mouse (and I feel like a douche afterwards. :( I'm too nice in RPGs) and then I go rape a few imps (little bastards deserved it.) Then I fucked a Giant Bee, got some honey and turned into some kind of Demon/Bee hybrid. Only problem I have is that I can't find the city in the desert and the Deep Woods.
you just got to keep looking and if you what to find the dongons like the Demon Factory you need to keep your corruption low....here the wiki link: http://corruptionofchampions.wikispaces.com/Welcome I hope this works...
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
MonsterGirlLuver

I think I didn't play a finished version. I think it was 0.3 something. That may be it.
Monster Scholar
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Married and leaving.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Monster Scholar »

A very interesting idea. I would indeed like to try it, though I can't say I'd be DMing (I never considered myself good at that).
Fur-man
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: the magic scientist fox
Favorite Monster Type: big boobed ones

Post by Fur-man »

the game is at version 0.6.1a now you need to check back on the site dayle corse now fen is jobless he useing all his time on his game and up-dates it regealty like 3 times in 1 day some times so you got to keep up with him here the site: http://fenoxo.com/ there you go have fun
ImageImageImage

hay I mite as well be a jack-of-alltrads
MonsterGirlLuver

I'm still open to this idea if anyone wants to?