Our Bizarre Adventure - I Feel Like A Monster (Sign Up/Etc.)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure with Monster Folk Stands

DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Re: Our Bizarre Adventure - I Feel Like A Monster (Sign Up/E

Post by DJ Pon3 »

That any better? I've always struggled with detailing characters outside of an actual story. SO not my best work.
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

DJ Pon3 wrote:That any better? I've always struggled with detailing characters outside of an actual story. SO not my best work.
It's good. Toxic could be a little more monstrous, but I'm not going to force you to edit it now.
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Hmmn, I'll toss my hat in the ring. I've been needing a fix of Jojo before I start reading the next story arc.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Chaos wrote:Hmmn, I'll toss my hat in the ring. I've been needing a fix of Jojo before I start reading the next story arc.
Awesome, do you want to reserve a spot in a certain group?
Chaos
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Gentleman Lich
Favorite Monster Type: Oni, Ogre, Goblins and such

Post by Chaos »

Not sure yet. Dont know if I wanna be a goody two shoes or rotten bastard. I'll have the think on it.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Chaos wrote:Not sure yet. Dont know if I wanna be a goody two shoes or rotten bastard. I'll have the think on it.
Okay, take your time.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

Name: Alex Montre
Faction: Slayer
Voice: Axton from borderlands 2 voice isn't as rough and gruff, but yeah.
Appearance: medium build, 1,75m tall, Black medium hair, brown eyes, white.
abilities: small healing: only when his stand is active or when he is sleeping it activates, allows for the healing of small wounds and minor fractures faster than normal, injuries bigger will not heal.
Better reflexes: when his stand is activated or when he is extremely focused he will increase his speed,eye coordination, and overrall movement to better suit the situation, it only allows for the evasion of moderately quick attacks, anything above that he will see coming but will not have time to react.
Personality: a kind hearted and moderately serious individual, who helps his friends whenever he can and will always want to help them, often serious and expressionless, he is hard to talk to at first, but adapts quickly over time, often joking about some things but those are few and far between, he likes to think a lot, either about himself and how he is doing or about others, or even about random things in general, likes to analize things before acting on them and often does what he think is right, he has an impressive sense of justice, often doing what he think is right, even going as far as stopping supporting his friends should they be on the wrong and show them what is right.
Backstory: He grew up with his parents until they divorced, he then lived with his father, but his father went away on a business trip when he was 15 years old and never came back, his father had told him he would be gone for a long time, he only entered in contact with Alex afterwards when he was 19 years old, his father is still working away overseas and his return is nowhere close as he'd like.
Alex hasn't had the best social record of most his age, he has few friends whom he considers true friends, but otherwise he doesn't socialize much with others, this made him have trouble during his time at high school and college he always stood close to his friends at the time, very few times he went out to talk to people and socialize, this resulted in him being bullied a bit during high school, but thankfully he ignored the bullies completely, although that left a mark on him that he is still trying to erase today, but he always stood true to his friends when the time called, has had some romantic relationships but quickly left them and forgot about them, he is now working on a part time job and overall, not doing much, he just wants to live his life as of now.

Stand name: Amodus Lazark (first name thought by me and the second inspired by Jean-baptiste de lamark, just chanced the "m" for a "z"
Stand inspiration: inspired by many games I have played in the past, most of them hack and slashes.
Voice: very similar to Alex mercer's voice in Prototype 2 (
Outward gender:Male
Destructive power: B
Speed:A
Range:C
Durability:B
Precision:C
Potential learning:D
info:sacrificed learning for a C in precision and range, it will be increasingly hard to master its power the more time Alex spends with it.

Appearance: Image

Stand Personality: Extremely joking and snarky personality, often criticizing Alex's actions or joking about them, throws snark at everything it cans and loves doing so, it has a pretty sadistic mind but will not act unless Alex wants it to.
although it is rash and snarky it shares the same trait as alex, as in it tries to analize the situation before acting and giving advice to Alex should he need it.
(passives)
Abilities: Gradual healing: the stand heals both itself and the user over time, although it is only small wounds and fractures, bigger wounds takes much more time.
Advanced reflexes: The stand has reflexes well beyong a human's capability, it even shares some of these with his user, but the user's has much less reflexes than the stand.
(activated)
Power channel: the stand is able to channel its power and increase its attack power and precision at the cost of the user's life force, it lasts for a short time that can be extended shouls the user want to at the cost of increasingly life energy comsumption.
Oblivion slash: The stand focuses all of its power into an attack that does massive damage, and is relatively fast, the attack consists of three slashes: one horizontal and two vertical, followed by a ultra charged horizontal slash that sends out a red-colored shockwave of destructive energy, greatly damaging whatever it hits, its power at close range is enough to destroy a small building but it loses power the farther it travels. it has a very long cooldown due to its power.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

So like...what's going on with this?
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.

Post by Scrapmaster »

DJ Pon3 wrote:So like...what's going on with this?

waiting for more members I guess.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

DJ Pon3 wrote:So like...what's going on with this?
I've been slightly occupied, mostly working on schedule stuff and out of commission from a throat infection where I ended up hacking out phlegmthulhu. I'll try to get things rolling in three days tops.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

You got a strep infection too huh? Wow same here, wonder if there is some kinda epidemic. X_X
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

This is interesting. I haven't kept up much with JJBA but I do like the series. I might join this at some point.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

How is this faring? I haven't seen any activity since two months ago and it kinda looks stagnated (truth to be told it's quite a shame, I was eager to read whatever this RP setting could trigger...)
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Drazzimyr »

Kaijin wrote:How is this faring? I haven't seen any activity since two months ago and it kinda looks stagnated (truth to be told it's quite a shame, I was eager to read whatever this RP setting could trigger...)
I'm going to be honest when I say that it's entirely my fault that this didn't get rolling....
MechanicalManiac
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: MechanicalManiac

Post by MechanicalManiac »

Hello, i would like to say that, if possible, i would like to reserve a character (slayer), if this is till going, if not then there's no problem.
Those who stand without fear, will hold the power to change the world.