Island of Eslance 5/6 Reboot!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Island of Eslance 5/6 Reboot!

Post by Nexous »

This RP takes place in another world I have been putting effort into creating. There are MGE based Monster girls, and Custom Monster girls in here. The MGs For the most part have human level intelligence, but primitive cultures excluding a few that will be covered below. Very few legitimately rape, again save a few. The aforementioned MGs include Devil bugs, and werebats which have animal like intelligence. Honeybees, which have a collective intellect. A custom MG called Bat queen, which has the appearance of a beautiful woman with red eyes, and bat like wings growing from her back. She has intelligence exceeding that of humans. Goblins, Hobgoblins and were mice which have child like intelligence. Witches, Succubi (Excluding Alps), Dragons have intelligence far exceeding humans. The exceptions to the rules of primitive tribe like cultures include all "tamed" MGs meaning those who have been married, and taken into human society, they behave mostly like humans unless upset. "Domesticated" MGs which include weresheep, and Holstaurus. They have become softened from their easy life styles. They generally just like to lounge around, and help out when they can. Some even are an exception from this, and desire to get back to their roots.

Now on to the plot!
You live on an Island nation, and in that nation your people worship three goddesses. Your village has been selected to preform the "pilgrimage" Which involves retrieving the three orbs from the High temple, taking them to the respective goddess temples, getting them blessed, and returning them to the High temple. This task is undertaken once a year, and is done by a different village every year. Doing this protects the nation from Natural disasters, famine, and Disease. It is a great honor to do this, but none with hands tainted with blood are allowed to do this task, thus you are likely just common villagers undergoing this task. There are some mild dangers, but noone will be out to kill you because they fear the wrath of the goddesses. However there are still many dangers. From the ravenous werewolves one of the rare few species that do still rape men, to evil MGs who wish to use the orbs to steal the power of the goddesses. Can you complete your pilgrimage, or will you fail, and allow your land to suffer for a year until the next pilgrimage is completed?

Character Sheets:
Name:
Description:
History:(Optional)
Requirements: Human male still capable of reproduction. Can't have killed any humanoid in the past.
Last edited by Nexous on Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Island of Eslance 0/6

Post by lv27_robothero »

sound intresting I'm up for this. Just a bit of questions are we using MGE's witches or a sexy sorceress kind of witch?
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

The answer is yes! lol What I mean to say is they can choose their age. Though you'll likely run in very few. I edited the character sheet in too. I for got to add this. You're from a small farm town. This is a standard fantasy style. No modern day conveniences, think Eragon, LotR, Age of Fire esc.
lv27_robothero
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Ally of Anon Jr. and time god
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by lv27_robothero »

Alright This seems really cool.

Name: Leon Gaston
Description: A young 17 year old man, who's shy but friendly. He's a silent guy when around strangers or people he's not used to being around with, but if given time or he makes a bond with them he's quite the talker. Leon is a friend to animals and takes care of the family's farm animal. He's pretty muscular, but is also lean so he isn't the hunting or blacksmithing kind of guy. Leon wears white cloth shorts and wears a cloak made from boar skin.

History: Leon is the middle child of his family being the third one having an older brother and sister and two younger sisters. His Brother is a hunter who spends little time in the village while his sister watches over the house and the younger ones. Leon's parents are respected but poor so they had him go work out with the animals, when he was 6. Leon's father helps him time to time but spends most of his time helping his wife talk care of the crops.
My wives
Yuri the Ryu ,Sally the Wurm, Lisa the Dragon, Asterius the Minotaur, Freya the Valkyrie, and Teffy the Pharaoh
My Children
Spoiler: show
Kira the Holy Dragon, from Lisa.
Meiling the Ryu, from Yuri.
Bath Kol the Valkyrie From Freya
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: Island of Eslance 1/6

Post by KillMoves »

This is interesting. Save me a spot will ya?
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So, I was thinking of having traits from my Fan fic I started coincide with this RP as well. They are after all in the same world. It would gave me a chance to show the Goddesses' powers. Also another thing. Everyone will have to get a long, so if 2 RPers don't like each other then they either have to play nice, or one has to go.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

Name: Aedan Cole

Discription:
a 18 yr old man with a dark complexion, dark brown hair, grey eyes, lean but strong. he can be seen wearing dingy cloths, from years of doing farm work. A quite man who says little, likes the company of animals and tame or domesticated MG's better than his own kind.

History:
A orphan from a very young age, he has known only the hard work of farming, and the pleasantness of being around animals and MG's, trusting them more so than the various people he works for. Not really having a home himself he tends to the farmlands of several farmers all week. He asks for nothing and survives on foraging for his food rather than being handed food from his employers which he thinks is charity.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Re: Island of Eslance 2.5/6

Post by KillMoves »

Name: Oliver James "O.J." Gallagher

Description:
A 19-year-old a light skin tone and an average build. Has short black hair and black eyes. Stands at 5'8 and weighs 170 kg. Regular clothing consists of a light brown tunic and a pair of pants of similar color.

Has an eccentric but friendly personality.

History:
Oliver is the simple owner of his village's general goods store. Initially he wanted to lead the simple life of a farmer but the village already had plenty of those and so to 'stand out from the others', Oliver opened a store for anyone needing common items. Mostly minor healing potions that Oliver sometimes crafts himself.

However, the store is not doing well so far and Oliver is starting to think this entrepreneurship is a bad idea.
Last edited by KillMoves on Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

I'm going to ask you to redo your history. Magic wielding humans, though they do exist, are very rare, and would be in larger settlements, and would be more akin to Nobles. You are all just from a small farming community, one I doubt could afford any, but the most mundane of alchemy labs.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Nexous wrote:I'm going to ask you to redo your history. Magic wielding humans, though they do exist, are very rare, and would be in larger settlements, and would be more akin to Nobles. You are all just from a small farming community, one I doubt could afford any, but the most mundane of alchemy labs.
OKAY~!
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Island of Eslance 3/6

Post by Nexous »

Right, well I can start the RP with just 3 people. I don't want to, but I can. I'm going to give it a couple more days, then I'll start it if I don't get more people.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Hi there Nexous, here is my attempt to a character entry.

Name: Alson Milone

Description: A 23 years old, young man of slim build but fair mind. Caucasian, with relatively long brown hair reaching past his shoulders and blue eyes. He stands at 6'0" and weights 141 pounds. He may be slender but he is far from being fit as his stamina and strength are poorly developed. His forte, however, remains on his intelligence. Alson is a person as knowledgable as one can get in this small village, but that is no wonder, since he is a bookworm after all. His clothes are always a white full-sleeve shirts, black pants, belt, shoes and a matching black ribbon necktie.

Alson is normally a quiet and reserved person who prefers to not talk unless the topic is of his interest or he is requested to, giving off the airs of a cold person.

History: Being the son of a history scholar, his life has been filled with old books since he has memory. He was taught, lectured and pressured by his father several hours a day, who always held nothing but the highest of expectations from him, making him close up his heart to everything and someone unsure on how to unfold in the outside world.

Alson never had a true choice in the matter but to follow the way of an scholar, however, he never shared the same interest as his father for the past records, so his education turned to be more broad. Other arts like alchemy, physics and astronomy simply fascinated him, so he studied them with fervor whenever he could. Currently he gains his sustain educating the children of the village, much like a one-man school.
KillMoves wrote:170 kg.
That is a pretty heavy man... The snorlax kind of heavy
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Name: Brandon Valiquette

Description: Brandon stands at 5'10" and weighs 160 lbs. He has blues eyes and short brown hair. He's 17 and has a tanned skin tone. His build is muscular yet lean. He wears a white shirt, blue shorts, and sandals. Brandon is antisocial and prefer being by himself. He's very sarcastic and rude to others. Easily annoyed, he has little tolerance for others. However, despite his rude behavior, he is diligent and hard working. He also cares greatly about his mother. He is angered by anyone that never finish what they started.

History: Brandon was raised by his mother. His father left them when Brandon was young for unknown reason. This is the root of his rude and antisocial behavior. His mother tends to dote on him and wants a good future for him. He makes a living as a farmer on his mother's land. His mother owns a large plot of land that they farm on. His family is considered quite wealthy and is a major source for fruits and vegetables for the other villagers. Despite how wealthy his family is, he is not spoiled and is very hard working.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Island of Eslance 5/6

Post by Nexous »

Alright, I'm going to start the RP tonight when I get off work 6th person, or not.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

The first post is up. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602 I'm trying a completely new style than my normal tell me what you guys think of it.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

It looks great in my opinion!
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Nexous wrote:The first post is up. viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602 I'm trying a completely new style than my normal tell me what you guys think of it.
Ehh... I am pretty paranoic of getting something wrong or too ahead of myself when i roleplay, so that style will be quite the change for me, but i will try.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Well, your character has free will, so as long as you don't try to say something happens out side of your character's control you should be fine.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

NPC list:
Unnamed Harpy
Description: An albino harpy. Wearing simple cloth over her breasts, and waist to preserve modesty.
(May, or may not reappear.)
History: She is often the spokesperson for the other Harpies while trading eggs to the village.

Elder Shiros
Description: He is quite old,far older than most humans manage to even live. He has kind eyes, and a toothless smile. He always wears some form of garish clothing or another.
History: As long as anyone can remember he has been the village elder. Anyone who knew his last name is now long dead, and thus he just goes by his first name. This fits him just fine, as he hates formalities as is evident by his borderline ridiculous cloths. Many people attribute his long life to his friendship with Faunra the village healer, and the only person older, than even he is. She has been over heard once or twice offering to return his body to the days of his youth, but he refused her offer.

Faunra
Description: She changes her appearance, as a normal person would change their cloths. She rarely makes herself appear under sixteen years of age, and never over thirty. Other than that the only constant is the silver fang shaped rune on her forehead.
History: Her origins are unknown to all except Shiros. She is not only the village healer, but also a witch. The difference between a human spell caster, and a witch is the lifespan, and level of magics. As a witch she is immortal by age, and disease. She is known for her short temper, and sometimes harsh punishments. They can be anything from turning someone into a frog for a short time, to one instance removing all the bones from someone when she was in a particularly bad mood only to replace them later that day. Despite her temper she never does any serious damage, and takes great delight in healing the wounded. Once in a while she will seek someone out in the village to sate her sexual needs, and is willing to make the first move.

Nalmid Cine:
Description: He is vary large, and muscular. His muscles however are under a plump exterior. He has unruly brown hair halfway down to his shoulders. He has murky green eyes, and usually wears a smile.
History: He is the village lumberjack, and when he's not doing his trade he is often the go to guy for all the heavy lifting. He is the prime example of all brawn no brain, as he was never formally educated. He considers reading to be a needless frill, and is mostly illiterate. He knows the basics of reading however, and can sound some words out. His biggest pet peeve is respect. Disrespect towards him, his friends, family, or women in general is worth fighting over. However he will give people multiple chances, if they apologize. He is often times considered too forgiving, but nobody has yet taken advantage of this. Likely because they would feel guilty for taking advantage of him.

Unknown Goblin:
Description: Messy auburn hair, and red eyes. She is wearing well fitting clothes. They are tight enough not to catch, but cover enough of her to protect her from the brambles. Her horns are smaller than the average goblin, and her pointed ears have yet to be pierced.
History: Nothing is known about her other than Alson has taken off, unannounced after her. His disappearance is as of yet unnoticed.
Last edited by Nexous on Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Alson attempts to follow the goblin, but she moved deftly through the woods, and was quickly out of sight. It was almost like trying to swim after a fish. She was completely unhindered by the terrain. Though she was moving in a straight line, and could possibly be followed assuming she was going to continue on the path.
Actually... This is what i had in mind when i wrote about changing directions to where she ran off to. I assumed the goblin was out of Alsons sight already, but he followed the general direction she headed towards, instead of actually following her.