Endless Plains Caravan - The Battlemamono Strike Back

Firedragon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Master of Dragons
Favorite Monster Type: None

Endless Plains Caravan - The Battlemamono Strike Back

Post by Firedragon »

In order to revitalize the Battlemamono setting and generate additional interest in it, DogKama is thinking about (re)starting a slice-of-life-RP based on a caravan traveling across the Battlemamono world. Since he's busy with other things at the moment (if you ask me, he's only trying to come up with crazy schemes to take over the world... ;) ), he asked me to post this to get things rolling.

Essentially, each player will have a single main character (male human), with any befriended/bonded/interested mamono as "semi-NPCs" (i.e. depending on circumstances, you'll be free to describe "your" mamono's actions or the GM may do so).
While you CAN be a reasonably experienced tamer (i.e. adventurer), keep things somewhat reasonable - no "I glance at him and he bursts into flame", for example. You may have up to three mamono when the RP begins, though you'll have to post complete character sheets (age, profession, history, etc.) for each character (i.e. your main AND any bonded mamono).

As soon as he finds the time, DogKama will post additional details and answer questions. And since he'll be the GM, send any PMs to him.