Zauberheim World Information/OOC Thread

For dicussions, questions, suggestions, etc.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Re: Zauberheim World Information/OOC Thread

Post by EndZoner »

Sure hope this RP isn't dead. I would post but I have to wait for Phantom so I can reply in clusters. Sure hope the guy is doing well.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

EndZoner wrote:Sure hope this RP isn't dead. I would post but I have to wait for Phantom so I can reply in clusters. Sure hope the guy is doing well.
Aye. I still dream of this RP. ;)
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

EndZoner wrote:Sure hope this RP isn't dead. I would post but I have to wait for Phantom so I can reply in clusters. Sure hope the guy is doing well.
Damn guys, I don't know what to say or offer you, accept for a sincere apology. First of all let me day this: this RP is not dead, not if I have a say in it. I know that this RP has gone on hiatus more than a few times (because of me) but all is not forgotten.

Secondly, I again apologize for my absence as of late. Life outside of the online community has called more of my attention as of recently, as I am currently taking some classes toward a programming certificate. And of course there's the same tired old excuse as always: finding work has been a long and stressful process. All that combined with my personal feelings on the matter have contributed to my lack of activity.

I really should have said something sooner, I owe you all that at the very least. I'll put an honest effort into making a post soon, so for now stay tuned.

And lastly and I want to say thanks. Thanks for still wanting to be part of this RP, I appreciate it.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

And we appreciate the work you've put into this Phantom, you have nothing to apologize for.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Yeah, this RP is amazing. It's reasonable for a person of your caliber be busy with other pressing matters. Take your time, there's really no rush.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

A heads up: Recently spoke with Scrap and he wanted me to tell everyone that he'll be able to start posting again soon. He'll try to find some free time through his college work.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

My apologies for the month of inactivity. Currently we need Scrap to move things along, but apparently life has been rather hectic for him. Scrap has promised that he will soon return, but I know you guys have long since grown tired of excuses and slow updates.

If need be I'll try to work something out among him, myself, and Drake.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Phantom77 wrote:My apologies for the month of inactivity. Currently we need Scrap to move things along, but apparently life has been rather hectic for him. Scrap has promised that he will soon return, but I know you guys have long since grown tired of excuses and slow updates.

If need be I'll try to work something out among him, myself, and Drake.
Take your time guys. I myself have a lot to contend with right now. I even had to put an RP I'm GMing into a temporary hiatus.