Zauberheim World Information/OOC Thread

For dicussions, questions, suggestions, etc.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Zauberheim World Information/OOC Thread

Post by Scrapmaster »

No problem man, no need to alter anything, but its dangerous to go alone, or with a psyco/sadist by your side so I had Henry throw you his "DN stone" made from heide craftsmanship and given to all Heide soldiers.

it pretty much has two features

Detecting high levels of magic in certain areas, decting spikes of magic and such, such is why it has a D in its name and it can also nullify magic spells like Word play's barrier, although if its strong magic it will only be temporarily (about a few minutes or so) but its low to mid level magic it can completely nullify it such is the N in its name
one of the reasons why Heide kicked the Order's arse, their holy magic were disabled by the DN stones of the soldiers as the soldiers unleashed their own magic.
it does need time to recharge after nullifying though, so keep in mind.

Oh please don't kill me guys, it might nullify any magic nearby except for other DN stone holders or "palestone bearers". it will NOT disable your ability to cast spells and magical states, it will just disable any casted at the moment it the stone is used
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Good plan Drake, striking the barrier while its weakened will help break it a lot
also Phantom keep in mind the stone has a cooldown per use, and as your character has no experience with it he can't use its full potential, Henry would have been able to instantly break a whole through the barrier if he was using, since the stone gets stronger when linked to a palestone, which only my character has, you can also use said stone to nullify Word play's Kanji writtings, all nearby writting will vanish if you use it, but that doesn't stop word play of making new ones while the stone recharges, it just didn't make his writtings vanish because there's a barrier on the way.

the most powerful soldiers of heide are able to use the stone to completely disable an opponent's mana flow temporarily, making them not be able to cast any spells for a moderate time, it doesn't work with palestone bearers though as the stone is only able to do said attack when a someone with a palestone imbued into them uses it.

hope you don't mind EndZoner, its just that if the stone weakens (in Ruecian's case) and nullifies (in Henry's) nearby magic it would make sense with it making word play's writtings vanish, but it has a cooldown, think of it like a EMP pulse.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Alright, that's cool.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Made an edit to my last post so things fit better and make more sense.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

I wonder what would happen if Henry fought Word play...hmm that would actually be really cool to see.

also is it okay for Henry to use his pendant during the tournament? I mean brandon will be allowed to use his gadgets and the like so I think it might be okay for Henry to use a stone that disables magic even if for a limited time.

also here's how Henry's sword looks
Spoiler: show
thats when its normal, when he enchants it with dark it looks like this

his amulet looks like this btw
I.AM.ITCHING.FOR.A.FIGHT.

for some reason :|

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

That is a sick looking blade my friend. As for the pendent I find that it wouldn't be so bad really. Feels like for a warrior like Henry it'd be used as a last resort against an opponent he enjoys fighting, and not even consider using it on some of the students as it might be overkill for some.

So, I've got no issues with it. Henry might even give himself the rule of limited uses per battle as a personal challenge for himself, if that works for you of course. :^^:
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Creator_Drake wrote:That is a sick looking blade my friend. As for the pendent I find that it wouldn't be so bad really. Feels like for a warrior like Henry it'd be used as a last resort against an opponent he enjoys fighting, and not even consider using it on some of the students as it might be overkill for some.

So, I've got no issues with it. Henry might even give himself the rule of limited uses per battle as a personal challenge for himself, if that works for you of course. :^^:
Thx, I worked my ass off to find a good sword ^_^

well the pendant does need to recharge itself after each use after all, so its no completely overpowered.

Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

That is a very nice blade indeed, Scrap. Makes me think I should find one of my own, but I doubt I could find one that suits my exact tastes.

As for the stone I'm not sure how to feel about using in a duel. I mean sure, Brandon has his gadgets but he can't really fight without them. It may make more sense for Henry to use it in a fight he has to win.

But that's just me.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

He'l use it as a means of disrupting certain attacks, not something he will spam constantly, he values fighting with magic or swordsmanship or any tipe of fighting really, so he'll fight accordingly.

Also found the sword for you friend, I think this one fits you VERY well

also fun fact, that sword im using, where I got it from is actually a two-handed sword...it looks so much like a one handed sword that I will use it so :^^;:
since his fighting style revolves around parries and counters that handguard from the sword helps a lot with deflecting after all...which is welcome

Or this one Image

take your pick

Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Those swords look nice Scrap. But, it seems I spoke too soon. I just found some pretty nice blades that I believe would suit my OC.
2ymxgsg.jpg
rEGdNwEMYkNG9Y1XxR3X2x4O7M5Yhh6yHL8kTbMfsw5qeAHq3L2cyj43c7K2eG1hN.png
I personally like this one. Although the spikes on the dull side of the blade are a little much, in my opinion...
blu1-1.png
I could use this as reference for the appearance of my OC's summoned blades. It's a part of the updated version of his fighting style.
No offense to you Scrap, ol' buddy. :^^;:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Ummm....here

to me it fits your character.

My OC's summoned swords will look like this

Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Ah, Kazuto Kirigaya's sword of choice. I admit, it's a pretty nice blade. If I were to dual wield, I would probably choose that blade as my second. In a way it does suit my character, but I would like for my blade to be more curved. It makes it easier to execute quick slashes.

Though, since humans in this RP are borderline superhuman I suppose that it doesn't matter. Also, nice choice for summoned swords. The slick design looks ideal for what you'll be using them for.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

*never watched sword art online* uuh sure!

what do you mean we are all superhumans?! come on man! don't say that it doesn't add to the fun factor, I love Rp's where the characters are pretty powerful where fights can be over the top and awesome...you know? im sure you understand.

as for your sword

this is my last try, take it or leave it

Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

I was saying the whole superhuman thing just to be funny. I didn't really mean anything by it.

Ok. I actually really like the second one. Like, alot. I'll actually take it. I'll just find a way to make it blue. Probably ask Drake to do it.
Last edited by Phantom77 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Phantom77 wrote:I was saying the whole superhuman thing just to be funny. I didn't really mean anything by it.

Ok. I actually really like the second one. Like, alot. I'll actually take it. I'll just a way to make it blue. Probably ask Drake to do it.
Onimusha's got the best sword's y'all :goodjob:

but its true everyone is a bit...more than human...specially Henry...I still think I went a bit overboard with him :whatever:

Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Scrapmaster wrote:
Phantom77 wrote:I was saying the whole superhuman thing just to be funny. I didn't really mean anything by it.

Ok. I actually really like the second one. Like, alot. I'll actually take it. I'll just a way to make it blue. Probably ask Drake to do it.
Onimusha's got the best sword's y'all :goodjob:

but its true everyone is a bit...more than human...specially Henry...I still think I went a bit overboard with him :whatever:

Not as far as I did lol :XD:

To Phantom, sure. Won't get a chance till this Saturday but I can change it.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Assassin: *looks at everyone else's swords which have epic inscriptions on them, glow brightly with power/magic, have really cool designs, all three*

*looks at own sword*

rsz_poker-face_o_483432.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

KillMoves wrote:Assassin: *looks at everyone else's swords which have epic inscriptions on them, glow brightly with power/magic, have really cool designs, all three*

*looks at own sword*
Ah don't be too down in the dumps about it. After all, it's about the person who wields the sword.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

KillMoves wrote:Assassin: *looks at everyone else's swords which have epic inscriptions on them, glow brightly with power/magic, have really cool designs, all three*

*looks at own sword*

Oh don't be so down.

here take this

or this one Image
You also got a gun...and I do believe that if Brandon can make armors and mechanical/magical constructs he can construct ammo for you.

Also Phantom I think I found THE sword for you
I present to you Crissaegrim, a sword forged from the spike that impaled the vampire lord in Castlevania Lords of shadow :) Felicie is screwed

Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

I actually do like the design of the blade. Fits Ruecian quite well.

Although, I think it's a bit much for Felicie. Plus, I don't want to make Ivadi upset. :^^;: