Short horror stories

Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (3/4) open for more

Post by Heero »

Alright this RP is unique in instead of one story and one DM it will comprise of short horror stories each told by either me or Nexous. When one of us is DMing the other must be a part of the story but will not know the plot of the stories. this will have Mg's as well as other monsters. after each story if you want to be in the next story you must reapply. we will keep this going for as long as we can come up with stories. we are also open to suggestions but must be submitted to either me or Nexous since we can't know the plot of the others story.

As of right now I am working on a story and will kick it off. this will always be open to players.

Char. sheet (can be the same for each story or be changed.)
Name:
Discription:
Last edited by Heero on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre!

Post by Nexous »

Rules for each story depend on the DM at the time.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

For those who are worried, depending on the story there may still be NSFW scenes.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

I'm not sure if I fully understand the concept here. After reading the description you had given, I don't know how this works. I get that you guys are making stories and the author or whatever DMs for the time being until the story ends, but I don't understand how we roleplay. From what I'd read, I'm under the impression that we make characters and that you guys put them in the story for you to write.

Like, do you two just write stories with our characters in them and we supply characters for you to use?
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

It goes like this. We give you the starting situation, you then react, and your actions decide the way the story goes. It is just like RPing but, they will be far shorter, and they will be excessively horror based. Example is you could be hunted by slinderman, or psycho cannibals. You could run and hide, you could fight, you could submit to your fate, or whatever. We may even pick a player to be a hidden villain.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

When you explain it like that I think of the Choose Your Own Adventure stories. Is it like that?
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

yeah in a sense. the stories or RPs depend on the players reaction to move forward. I'm sorry for the way I worded it I was difficult to for me to convey it into words.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (0/4) open

Post by Nexous »

Being a series of short RPs the chance of killing off one, or two RPers is very possible. My personal hope is for them to end in less than a week each. That depends on the players participation however.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Alright, I'm in.

Name: Brandon Valiquette

Description: Brandon Valiquette is a young teenager at the age of 17. He has short messy dark brown hair and navy blue eyes. He stands at a height of 5'10" and weighs about 150 lbs. His build is lean yet muscular. He's quite athletic. His skin tone is pale due to the lack of exposure to sunlight. He also have scars around his torso and arms from fights he got into. His casual outfit consists of a black t-shirt, blue jeans, a black leather jacket and sneakers.

Brandon is best described as a loner. He prefers being by himself and not socialize with others. He's short tempered and easily annoyed. He has trouble with the law and occasionally known to antagonize others just for the sake of harassing them. However, despite his antisocial personality, he's not completely of a jerk. He cares greatly about his mother, who is the only family he has. He is also capable of showing respect to others, but only if they deserve it. He also antagonize certain people, specifically those who are considered bullies, spoiled brats, narcissist, etc. To the point he might become violent towards them. He'll even assist others, but will try to act like they are bothering him to some extent. He has an interest in engineering and mechanics. He intends to major in bionics, mechanical engineering or technological innovation. He's a good mechanic on his own.

Throughout Brandon's life, he has been a loner. He doesn't talk much and prefers being alone. He has little to no friends at all and that doesn't really bother him. He never met his father nor does he want to. He has been known to get into trouble in school, mainly because he got into fights with bullies and other individuals that were not well liked in school. Though, that doesn't really help much with the law.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Heero »

ok cool. I don't know about Nexous but I think I will create the setting of each of my stories around the first player to post their Char. I do ask that each time you apply for a story that you change your char. not drastically, like you can keep the names but change the background and discriptions. thanks and lets have fun.
(note. the stories can start with just 1 char. and others may drop in at anytime.)

story name: Endless Fuck.
setting:
in a town in Virginia strange things have been happening, most of the women have been acting very strangely.

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Mine won't be as lenghty as endzoners.

Name Nate Smith

Description: 17, rather small, and quiet. He often is targeted.by bullies, but more often than not avoids physical conflict.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Alright, I'll give this a try.

Name: Adam Rhys

Description: 17, he is a recent transfer student with above average height and thin build with short brown hair and green eyes...he always tries to be calm and think before acting.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Shadow Nexous Horror Theatre! (3/4) open for more

Post by Nexous »

That ain't how we work here in 'Murica!