KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: I RETURN

Post by KillMoves »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:GEH BLEH FLEH!

Apologies everyone. Things, as I've said, have been relatively awful. In any case, is anyone still interested?
I am.

Though are YOU still interested? I mean, if your life's still uncertain then I believe 'tis best to put off our little shindig until then.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Christmas Wizard
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by MonsterGirlLover »

BAH! FUCK THAT NOISE! This may be a slower RP, but I want it to be fun, a bit silly, perhaps weird, and just a general good time. Just something to do, ya know? I'll only be able to post at night since I work afternoon shift.

So! Role Call! Who wants to do what and when are they usually available? I'll put up a character sheet on OP so that you can get a general idea.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

I am interested, and i would like to play as a Ronin, excepting Hunter. Don't wanna deal with none of those "spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves" called elves.

Generally i have a lot of free time in the afternoon and night, unless it's sunday, then i'm busy all day long.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

HUZZAH! CHARACTER SHEET!
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

(Done, tell me what you think.)

Name: Tyrr Thornton

Basic Description: A man modeled by a minotaur family. He is doted with a robust physique to presume, with a very long threshold of deep brown hair that reaches past his shoulders and a bushy beard that just serves to boost his manliness. He normally wears a hardened leather armor, cotton pants with plates of leather, gloves and boots. For a weapon he has a bastard axe and a knife.

Personality:
Calm and kind yet adventurous. Loves to sparr, yet he'd rather not use his strengh to pointlessly harm others, but he is determined enough to know when to jump into a serious fight. Not very knowledgeable in science or history, doesn't get along with mathematics, but he is very wise when it comes to brawling and hunting, he knows his spare of the forest's medicinal plants and beasts too.

Alliance/Origin: Warrior.

Of his real parents Tyrr doesn't know much. He was adopted at a very young age by a family of Minotaur with a strong sense of competiveness and, for all that he is concerned, he always lived with them. His adoptive father, whom he inherited his last name, used to be a soldier, or rather, a city guard. But that was until he met with the drunkest and most pissed off minotaur that could ever be. His adoptive mother. And got carried back to her cave...

Three older minotaur siblings meant big trouble for a very young human boy, and they made sure to bully the living crap out of his childhood in a daily basis, their favorite activity of course was wrestling and messing with him. Once puberty hit though, the tables begun to turn in his favor. Unlike any of his big sisters that lazily napped around below the shade of the trees after lunch, Tyrr trained daily with the coaching of his mother on toe, the objective of defeating them always in his mind. He wished to be stronger, bigger and better. So much that he could triumph over the, in that time, much taller and powerful trio of older tauren girls when they came to play rough with him.

With the years came improvement. His siblings eventually found him more and more of a difficult match until the point where they were unable to triumph before running out of breath arrived, and then, a glorious day after falling into an ambush prepared by his adoptive siblings, he finally did it. Tyrr managed to defeat the three of them once and for all, and announced his depart from home, feeling ready to take on the world by himself.

A long journey of learning followed up in his life. He lived in the forests in a nomadic manner and was taught and shaped up by nature even further. Thoughout his travels, he developed instincts and reaffined his senses... And then Tyrr met with a certain Orc. An upbeat, if a little duncy, pig-like girl that begun travelling alongside him as his companion... And love interest... Misha.

Nowadays the two of them are crossing the forests of the demon realm. Misha suggested that they make a stop in the capital to refill their supplies, so they currently are on their way there.

Powers:
Inhuman strengh.- Perhaps at the same level that an Oni's, Tyrr's physical prowess is ever-improving, as he constantly trains to keep his shape and forte in order.
Callus.- The skin of his palms and knuckles has been hardened with years of punishment and wounds. It's a little rough to the touch and he partially lost the sensitivity, however it can withstand unsharpened blades, makes him resilient to heat and helps absorb impacts.
Scent radar.- Some people develop good hearing, others good sight, but Tyrr went for a superior nose. Not too superior as to trail someone like a hound, but enough to distinguish subtle things that someone else normally would not. For example, how much dust is in the air, thus know whether if someone has been there recently.

Party Members: Misha, a bubbly Orc that Tyrr met during a hunt some time ago, his traveling companion and drinking n' brawling buddy.

Misha is a strawberry blonde with a shoulder-long mop of messy curls for hair, almond colored eyes and a light pink skin complexion. Her figure is very much alike the characteristic Orc, with magnificent curves and chubiness to enjoy. Though her hips and buttocks are more accentuated than the average, and admittedly she is not the bustiest Orc out there.

She wears a boar pelt as a hood, a cotton cloth tied on her waist to cover up her womanhood, wooden limb protectors and sandals. For a weapon she uses two stonecraft tools, a hatchet and a blade. Her attire can sometimes be troublesome as she wears virtually no underwear, and the pelt, in Misha's uncarelesness, sometimes slips out of position, leaving her features open for the eyes. Such as when she bends over, raises or stretchs her arms.

The story among those two is quite short and simple: Tyrr was out in the forest, hunting for game, and the moment he spotted something good, he went on the prowl. The creature was a male wild deer, fast as lightling and extremely difficult to catch, especially for a man without a bow on his hands. He only had one chance, and he knew that, so he waited inside the bushes.

He waited several minutes for the stag to come close enough to his grasp, but it never approached. And just when he was about to give it up, a pig-like girl abruptly appeared, jumping from a tree as she yelled a warcry behind the animal, with the intention of mauling it with a blunt stone blade, making it flee towards Tyrr.

The man jumped onto the ornamented creature and grabbed it by the horns, his strong body and the panic of the creature allowed him to wrestle the deer to the ground and, trying to make it's death as painless as posible, he brought out the big axe that his sister gave him. A single, clean chop and the deer moved no more.

Afterwards there was a feast of memories, he shared a generous part of the venison with the orc, who in change brought strong booze from her hometown and a great night took place. Lots of drink, meat, and lots of talk. They got to know eachother very well, both, in the conventional and non-conventional way...

Misha and him never did the whole fight for dominance, tradition of the orcs, rather they just solidified a relationship over their fate encounter.

Starting Point: The outskirts of the Capital

Preferences: To have as a romantic companion? Female monsters. Though, if it is for the sake of comedy, i don't mind if you want to put forth a male follower that every so often tries to get in the pants of my character, much for the disgust of Tyrr.
Generally speaking, from all the entries of MGE, the only one i utterly dislike is Matango. Don't cross those mushroom corruptors with me if you don't want them to burn. From there not much i don't like; Alice, Dormouse and Cait Sith, however, i do not like for sure.
I am fine with everything else really, even Zombies, Skeletons (Which i actually like quite alot for their disposition), Werebat, Devil Bugs and Beelzebub who are often not held very highly.
Last edited by TheShadoek on Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Origins are same as backstory. Starting point would be where you'd like to start from in the RP such as in the forests on the outskirts of the capital or in the capital itself.

As a warrior type, powers would be mainly physical based, such being able to form a defensive layer of skin or immense strength. You can be incredibly strong, but you're not superman. Need some weaknesses. An example being you can only form your layer on a certain percentage of your body, or forming shield in front of you for a certain amount of time.

Characters in your party would be under your control. I will talk with KM on which of us controls what when it comes to DMing. We could split responsibilities or he can take full reigns
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:I will talk with KM on which of us controls what when it comes to DMing. We could split responsibilities or he can take full reigns
I am here! What is required of me?

P.S. Is Shad really the only player in the RP? Das sad man.
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by restalaan »

Give a me day or two.

Things move like a glacier here that i rarely come and check.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

KM has the official topic in the Concepts page. :D