TO BREAK THE SILENCE

MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Christmas Wizard
Favorite Monster Type: None

I RETURN

Post by MonsterGirlLover »

I shall need at least THREE compatriots in order to assist me in a new, fun concept for an RP? Why? BECAUSE! I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!

COME FORTH FRIENDS! LET US EMBRACE EACH OTHER IN THE WARMTH OF KNOWLEDGE AND FRIENDSHIP! No homo. Unless you're into that. MHMHMHMHM *eyebrow wiggle*

CHARACTER SHEET!

Name:

Basic Description:

Personality:

Alliance/Origin:

Powers:

Party Members: (Other characters you control as a group otherwise known as NPCs)

Starting Point:

Preferences: (Your Monster preferences. This way I can avoid putting you in a situation that would make you uncomfortable. :) Also if you'd like Male or Female monsters.)

Your characters are strong. Like, REALLY strong, but you're not Gods. My character will be a sort of Mediator to ensure things don't go horribly wrong. He will be silly at times and serious at others and I will leave him as a sort of surprise and won't go into detail here.
Last edited by MonsterGirlLover on Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Re: I RETURN

Post by TheShadoek »

*Raises hand.*

So, what is this new, fun concept for a roleplay you speak about?
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this...

I'm in!
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

WHO KNOWS! Something adventurous! FUN! Shit we could all go to roll20 and throw some dice! I can get into table top, but I don't have anyone to do it with.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

*GRUMBLE BUMBLE* I can't think of anything good. Anyone got anything?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Maybe something related to a popular anime? Monster Girls Online VRMMORPG! heh.
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by restalaan »

Feathers wrote:Maybe something related to a popular anime? Monster Girls Online VRMMORPG! heh.
That sounds cool, i'm aboard with this idea.

Maybe a fantasy adventure would also be good, looking for treasure and such. So long its fun i'm in.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Well, I have one idea. It doesn't have to be a certain way, but I have my thoughts on particular roles to be filled.

Think of this as a Second Life kinda thing. Each character dies before their time on Earth and, filled with regret, is reborn in the Monster World. It of course has the Order and everything else that's normal, but there are still male Monsters out and about, but they were either separated from the rest of the world after the newly transformed females fled from them, or they live in small clans with females, this of course being for the Monsters that weren't hideous.

In any case, the roles I thought of up were:
Order Hero: Reborn into this world, you gained an affinity towards Holy Magic. As you grew in the Human Capital in an orphanage, you were capable of controlling this power with ease, rising up and becoming a Hero of the Order. You were then sent on a Quest to the Monster Capital and slay the Monsters there. However, your loyalties will be tested when you arrive.
You will have full power over one Element of your choosing when you create your character. You may have several characters if you so wished with their own abilities.

Monster Hero: Having being Reborn in the Monster Capital, you found yourself with an affinity towards Dark Magic. The polar opposite of the Order Hero, you were friend to the Monster races and lived beside them with joy. Your parents were human of course, but one day fell ill and could not be saved in time. Their last words were for you to go to the Demon Lordship and pledge your service to help bring peace to the world.
With this, you gain full power over one dark magic, this including shadow manipulation, body transformation, soul based powers, or even necromancy/summoning magics. However this is mainly a solo role, unlike the Order Hero which would make sense to send a group out to fight the Demon Lord.

Ronin: A traveling warrior of your choosing. Druid/Hunter/Warrior. As a Druid, you have knowledge of nature and how to command it, summoning roots and plants to bind and strangle enemies or even call wild animals. You friend with Plant- Type Mamono and can walk freely amongst them. You can choose to have a party of Beastmen-type Mamono, but only those of Wild variation such as Wolves, Bears and the like
As the Hunter you have speed and stealth mixed with Survival instincts, capable of foraging for edible vegetation and hunting small passive animals with ease. You can use daggers or Bow as your main combat choice. You are on par with the Elves of the forests and have been known to trade with them regularly. They rely on you for supplies from the outside world. You can choose to have a party of them if you desire, or if you're rather corrupt, you have Dark Elves.
As the Warrior, you excel in brute strength and power, capable of moving boulders and other large objects with ease. Your strength comes at near Super Human levels, able to arm wrestle a minotaur then beat her in a headbutting competition. You hunt normally wild creatures for meat, taking down big bears with your...bare hands. *badum tsss* You may travel with more Barbarian-esque mamono, such as Orcs, Ogre, or Minotaur should you choose to do so.

Maiden: A not-so-simple maiden, born of royal blood but haunted with a curse. Your beauty matched only by the most gorgeous of Succubi, you are sent from your home to become the Monster Lord's Concubine in order to gain favor. Your "curse" was in fact a bless, gaining powerful psychic abilities such as Telepathy, Telekinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Mind Control.

Whatever your role may be, your paths converge on the Monster Lord, and that is where your adventure truly begins.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

I was reading this and was intrigued. I read the part about necromancy/summoning and was very intrigued. I looked back to the part about soul-based powers:

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS!!.

*Ahem* Is there a way to be a wielder of dark magics while being a Ronin?
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

That sounds okay, will need a bit more details but i think it can work.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Oooh I'm all for this idea.

Dibs on the Order guys.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Creator_Drake wrote:I was reading this and was intrigued. I read the part about necromancy/summoning and was very intrigued. I looked back to the part about soul-based powers:

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS!!.

*Ahem* Is there a way to be a wielder of dark magics while being a Ronin?
Well I suppose, but we can't have too many of the same character. Having someone of the dark arts being a wanderer wouldn't make a lot of sense. The Ronin Role is mainly meant to be someone who gained power through experience, which goes for the other characters as well. Dark Magic would be bred within the walls of the Monster Kingdom while Holy Magic would be bred in the walls of the Order. Get what I'm saying? If you can make it work, then let me hear it.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

Curse you, I had a great idea for the Order hero concept. Maybe I could be part of your party? Or you part of mine? Regardless, I'm interested in this. So if its cool, I'd like to join you all.
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

MonsterGirlLover wrote: Well I suppose, but we can't have too many of the same character. Having someone of the dark arts being a wanderer wouldn't make a lot of sense. The Ronin Role is mainly meant to be someone who gained power through experience, which goes for the other characters as well. Dark Magic would be bred within the walls of the Monster Kingdom while Holy Magic would be bred in the walls of the Order. Get what I'm saying? If you can make it work, then let me hear it.
Why not just accommodate everyone? If everyone wants to play order, let them. So long it makes sense IC for their backstory. The only challenge for you would be storywise and even then, since everyone is on the same side it'll be easier to keep track.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

restalaan wrote:
MonsterGirlLover wrote: Well I suppose, but we can't have too many of the same character. Having someone of the dark arts being a wanderer wouldn't make a lot of sense. The Ronin Role is mainly meant to be someone who gained power through experience, which goes for the other characters as well. Dark Magic would be bred within the walls of the Monster Kingdom while Holy Magic would be bred in the walls of the Order. Get what I'm saying? If you can make it work, then let me hear it.
Why not just accommodate everyone? If everyone wants to play order, let them. So long it makes sense IC for their backstory. The only challenge for you would be storywise and even then, since everyone is on the same side it'll be easier to keep track.

Well I have no problem with that. I guess I was treating it like a game where when one person picks a class, it gets locked out. Ya know? If ya'll wanna form a Hero Party, go for it
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician

Post by DJ Pon3 »

"We're off to slay the wizard! The heretic wizard of Lilith!"

- Brought to you by your local crusading party of merry jolly heroes.
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

DJ Pon3 wrote:"We're off to slay the wizard! The heretic wizard of Lilith!"

Who then all fell into a fucking coma because they're overly critical asses
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:Well I have no problem with that. I guess I was treating it like a game where when one person picks a class, it gets locked out. Ya know? If ya'll wanna form a Hero Party, go for it
I can understand that. I was just thinking that with someone of the Dark arts they could be travelling with a mamono, ergo having a means to gain power and experience while outside the Demon realms. Also characters would have to explore the world after meeting with the Demon Lord no? Depending on the story of course.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician

Post by DJ Pon3 »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:
DJ Pon3 wrote:"We're off to slay the wizard! The heretic wizard of Lilith!"

Who then all fell into a fucking coma because they're overly critical asses
Woah there buddy...calm down...I'm not an Order supporter...but I do know they're not evil, and you have to give them some sorta respect for them all to be willing to put their lives on the line for their beliefs.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

Alright, alright. After viewing your topic, you've caught the interest of the Ghost of Arcana.

So tell me: Would it be a problem to make a character who is a swordsman ronin with command of elemental magic (water, earth, lightning.) I also may make other characters for the Maiden and Monster hero roles.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God