MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: The Christmas Wizard
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: I RETURN

Post by MonsterGirlLover »

Creator_Drake wrote:
MonsterGirlLover wrote:Well I have no problem with that. I guess I was treating it like a game where when one person picks a class, it gets locked out. Ya know? If ya'll wanna form a Hero Party, go for it
I can understand that. I was just thinking that with someone of the Dark arts they could be travelling with a mamono, ergo having a means to gain power and experience while outside the Demon realms. Also characters would have to explore the world after meeting with the Demon Lord no? Depending on the story of course.

Well, not after. The point is all the characters are bound together, all heading to the Capital to meet the Demon Lord. The Ronin are looking for work or a new challenge, the Monster Hero looking to serve, and the Order Heroes looking to kill. The adventure comes afterward really. :)
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Phantom77 wrote:Alright, alright. After viewing your topic, you've caught the interest of the Ghost of Arcana.

So tell me: Would it be a problem to make a character who is a swordsman ronin with command of elemental magic (water, earth, lightning.) I also may make other characters for the Maiden and Monster hero roles.
Mainly what I'm looking for a characters who would be considered Super Human by this world's standards. A human male in control of nature is a rare sight. An Order Hero with the power to seamlessly control an element without incantation is also unusual. Each character has it's power, and it should be all be able to stand up against one another to the point where a battle between them could destroy a city. This is what I'm aiming for. Powerful beings converging upon a singular point.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Y'all don't mind if the Order hero is a heroine right? 'Cause I'm planning for her to be a princess with an entire order of knights at her disposal. Of course she'll only be bringing a handful of them.
The point is all the characters are bound together, all heading to the Capital to meet the Demon Lord. The Ronin are looking for work or a new challenge, the Monster Hero looking to serve, and the Order Heroes looking to kill.
If they're together, shouldn't the Order guys be trying to kill the Monster Hero/Heroine?
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None

Post by restalaan »

MonsterGirlLover wrote: Mainly what I'm looking for a characters who would be considered Super Human by this world's standards. A human male in control of nature is a rare sight. An Order Hero with the power to seamlessly control an element without incantation is also unusual. Each character has it's power, and it should be all be able to stand up against one another to the point where a battle between them could destroy a city. This is what I'm aiming for. Powerful beings converging upon a singular point.
Eh, sounds fun then.

Would the system be RP or rolling base?
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

KillMoves wrote:Y'all don't mind if the Order hero is a heroine right? 'Cause I'm planning for her to be a princess with an entire order of knights at her disposal. Of course she'll only be bringing a handful of them.
The point is all the characters are bound together, all heading to the Capital to meet the Demon Lord. The Ronin are looking for work or a new challenge, the Monster Hero looking to serve, and the Order Heroes looking to kill.
If they're together, shouldn't the Order guys be trying to kill the Monster Hero/Heroine?

They don't know of his/her existence. They all meet inside the Castle itself in front of the Demon Lord.

This isn't a 100% serious RP. Think of this as an interaction between people from different environments. The Order Heroes come to slay the Demon Lord, but are then welcomed with hugs. Think of it as a silly adventure Manga. I'm too much of a nitwit to take most things seriously and try to fill a comedic role. The Heroes can take the situation seriously if it fits their character, but the Lord will see them as adorable pups wanting to be heroes.

...My mind was just filled with the initial serious sight of a group of golden clad warriors only to be switched into Chibi versions. The leader pulling out his little sword while the other knights fumble about, one's helmet being too big and accidentally bopping one other knight, making him cry.

XD

Apologies. Although, I've always wanted to try table top. I have a post on the Table Top section about roll20. I've really wanted to try the virtual table top, but I need other people to help me get motivated to do it. In any case, that would be for another time with folks who have more time on their hands, ya know? I would need someone else to be GM for that since I'm shite at it.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Oh. My interest in this RP has lessened.
MonsterGirlLover wrote:I would need someone else to be GM for that since I'm shite at it.
Normally I would jump at the chance but I don't think I can do comedy. Black comedy maybe.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

KillMoves wrote:Oh. My interest in this RP has lessened.
MonsterGirlLover wrote:I would need someone else to be GM for that since I'm shite at it.
Normally I would jump at the chance but I don't think I can do comedy. Black comedy maybe.
Sorry. I just suck at serious stuff. :p

On one end it can be a little serious, but my character will not be serious. His goal is peace after all, so it's not like he's here to slaughter the Heroes and whatnot.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

Eh, i'm cool with Comedy. If you want to make a comedy and serious(Serious on saving the world and what not0 i'll happily join in.

I'm kind of dry on RP and very few interest me, i'll be willing to join yours.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Well if no one else is going to take the DM mantle, I guess I can give it a shot.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

KillMoves wrote:Well if no one else is going to take the DM mantle, I guess I can give it a shot.
Well, the DM thing would be best for the table top idea. With this, I can handle it. Unless you really wanna do it, then I can explain to you the current status of the world and how things should work out
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:Well, the DM thing would be best for the table top idea. With this, I can handle it. Unless you really wanna do it, then I can explain to you the current status of the world and how things should work out
You the head of the game, man. You decide.
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

I'm cool with KM doing the DM.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

Same
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Well alright then, if KM wants to do it then that'll be fine. I'll PM him when I get a chance
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

You sure guys? I feel so honored. :cry:
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

No worries, we have faith in you.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

Sorry bout the wait. I've been down in the dumps as of late. :(
restalaan
Magician
Magician

Post by restalaan »

MonsterGirlLover wrote:Sorry bout the wait. I've been down in the dumps as of late. :(
Eh, its cool. Take your time.
MonsterGirlLover
High Priestess
High Priestess

GEH BLEH FLEH!

Apologies everyone. Things, as I've said, have been relatively awful. In any case, is anyone still interested?
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Welcome back Monstergirllover.....

but in a way I guess we're both back..

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals