Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Short Dungeons of Randomness! (SDR) 1/5

Post by axc_o »

Hellow there!
I decided to see some youtubers playing dungeons and dragons and found it to be a more fair way to play RP and so I wanted to start a series of short dungeons for us to play and here are the rules:
Da Rules!
-There will be a max of 5 characters per dungeon, 1 DungeonMaster and 4 Players. At the end of the dungeon, the MVP will pbecome the next DM and the new 4 Players will be choose from the people with a character sheet that couldn't participate. Should there not be enough people the previous DM will also participate and should that not be enough either, the previous players will throw a 10 sided dice to choose the order they can be selected (the higher number the most probable to get chosed)
-All characters must have a limit of 40 health and 10 for stats. The following are the base stats: Stealth, Strenght, Acurracy, Endurance, Intelligence(knowledge), Wisdom(Correct Use of your knowledge and stats), Dexterity/Speed, Luck and Charisma. While these are limited to 10 at the beginning that's because you may still increase them up to 33. If you can write a good backstory for your character to have higher base points in ONE stat you may have up to 15 in that ONE stat.
-This games will use stats checks with a roll of dice. Using your base stats plus the roll of a 12 sided dice (with a twist, 11 and 12 will mean your roll will be -1 and -2) and a 100d-roll% of your luck (if you have 10 luck points and roll 45 you may add 4,5 to your stat check). These stat checks wont be specified by the DM, but with a 20d roll unless confronting the final boss.
-While in confrontation, all participants (DM included) have to roll a 10d for initiative. The players have 2 posts with 1 action each (if used for moving you only can move a 100d-roll% DEX/SPEED steps), the DM has a post with 3 actions if not in playing first.
-Before starting the RP the DM has to roll a 4d to choose the AU between: 1-Classic D&D (with mamono as civilians) 2-Pure TMM (no male/asexual monsters unless he is a player) 3-RL (with mamono as invaders) 4-DM Original(the DM can choose the AU)
-The RP MUST be about a single short main-event with 2 sidequests max to keep the things flowing, should a previous dungeon become too interesting for the players to quit you guys are more than encouraged to start a side RP to finish your story.
:goodjob:
-The same person may have up to 4 different characters if he/she wishes, but may only use one for each dungeon and allow the DM to use the other as secondary/background characters if one still wants them to appear in the current dungeon.

I'll be the first DM, but here is the character sheet I will be using for future references, along all of yours:

Example:
Name(name, alias, title):
Stats
Stealth:
Strenght:
Acurracy:
Endurance:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Dexterity/Speed:
Luck:
Charisma:
Bio:

Jean
Spoiler: show
Name: Jean "axc" Paul, tradesman extraordinary!
Race: human
Appearance: 5 feet 7 inches tall mild, but muscled human male, short length jet black hair with a single lock of hair tied in a low horsetail. Always uses a pair blue hakama pants (he brought several in seven shades of blue in a oriental influenced town), a large green scarf and white loose t-shirts, also he carries an overly large backpack that keeps all of his selling items, a corked jar of clay tied around his waist with a thick rope and a sturdy two-parts Bo staff he uses to help his walk (if in the invation AU) and divides to use as two wooden swords if under attack.
Stats
Stealth:4
Strenght:4
Acurracy:5
Endurance:9
Intelligence:6
Wisdom:7
Dexterity/Speed:7
Luck:4
Charisma:7
Bio: Jean is traveling in his tenth year of tradesmanship, selling and buying rare and unsual items here and there, for him life keps a normal rutine: Go to a town, sell, buy, go to the next town.(if in the invation AU) The only difference he did notice was these rare creatures he found from time to time, some of them didn't mind his presence and left him alone, but due the "nasty ones" our salesman resumed his father's training in two-swords wielding which strengthened him and also earn him new "merchandise" for his traveling store. He is a young man that likes art and nature and constantly goes into forests in his search for inspiration. He likes to help people and most who know him consider him the classic "good guy" who everyone likes but no girl is interested in him.
He doesn't let other persons notice his feelings but through his works. As the artist he is, Jean, has wrote some short books and made paints quite popular within his circle of friends, but never got interested in selling them.
Last edited by axc_o on Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Re: Short Dungeons of Randomness! (SDR) 0/5

Post by axc_o »

Just so you know the first dungeon will be:
Roll(1d4)+0:
3,+0
Total:3
The Real Life world with a Mamono Invasion!

So, I will be waiting for the players and post the RP as soon as we fill the 4 spaces
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"