Strange creatures (OOC)

First attempt at running a RP on this site.

TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Strange creatures (OOC)

Post by TheShadoek »

Spoiler: show
Ever, since you were a child, you have been told tales of how monsters are terrible beings. That they delight in taking human lives, and feast on their souls. About how, even the smallest, most innocent-looking ones that seem anything but menacing, plot to make the living of mankind miserable in some way or the other.

Born and raised in a city under the caring eye of the chief god, you had the able to train, learn and serve below it's blessing. You all grew peacefully and became captable human beings, with a fair sense of justice instilled within your morals, as well as respect for everything that the chief god brought life upon to.

Yet once an herald of the order comes to make a rolecall for you to go to the battlefield against the forementioned monsters, you might be on your way to discover things that you never dreamed of...
Alright folks, this is my first try at DMing on TMM. For today i bring you Strange creatures, a roleplay based on discoveries and focused on character developement with lil' bit of conflict involved. You will play the part of humans raised below the teachings of the chief god as they meet with the not-so monstrous monstergirls.

This roleplay is going to start off dark, and maybe return to that point somewhere along the lines, but overall i want to make it a light-hearted kind of adventure. I have not planned much of it, nor i want to. I'd like to leave how the world and story progresses to the players, as i am sure it will be much more fun that way.

Have in consideration that i am a post-maniac and will probably reply in a very short span of time, individually even.

Having said that, and if you want to join, now i need to know...

...Who are you? (a.k.a. Character sheet)
Name;
Age;
Appearance; (Written or as an image)
Backstory; (Can be as simple as just describing your actual situation and household, if you desire so.)

...What do you like?
Personality traits;
Prowess; (Resilient Physical, Harmful Magical, Soothing Divine.)
Food;
Ideal mate;
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Strange creatures (OOC)

Post by Nexous »

I shall cast my name into this. I'll edit this later for. My character sheet.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

Looks like this will be a one-on-one RP, then. Waiting for the profile Nexous.
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by restalaan »

Yo, didn't know you were here.

Mind if i try twins again?

...Who are you?
Name;Tethra Cicero, Sethra Cicero
Age;16
Appearance; http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post ... &id=774230, both twins look similar to a child and both have light blue hair and eyes.
Backstory;Tethra and Sethra were both twins that were born into a family of five, the youngest siblings among their family of elder brothers. Their name given to them and reminder of their ancestor lineage from the egyptian nation, the two were seen as a sign of good luck into their family. The cicero family runs a business of selling liquor shops though the twins wanted to do something more and thus both of them enrolled themselves to the Order training to do their part

The two trained in the ways of the monks and priest, learning the physical strength of the monks and the compassion of the priest. Tethra was the stronger in the way of the monk while Sethra was superior in the art of healing from the priest. The two trained hard and diligently in their ways to cover each other weakness and complement each other strength.

Though finishing their training, one figure that didn't change was their diminutive size and height. Despite being into teens and nearing adulthood, both still had childlike bodies and figure. Often misleading others into thinking that the two were often kids, leading to often a stream of anger from the twins.

When the day came and the twins were called into service, the two were nervous but both resolute. Vowing to serve, the twins bid their farewells and goodbye to their parents and sibling before leaving into an uncertain future.

...What do you like?
Personality traits;
Tethra:The older twin, responsible, disciplined, serious and very devout to his teachings. Often the more stricter of the two and can be seen to always be sitting upright
Sethra:The younger twin, more kind hearted, relaxed and helpful. The more open and often smiling twin as opposed to his brother, though can be often at times be mischievous.
Prowess; (Resilient Physical, Harmful Magical, Soothing Divine.)
Tethra:Resilient Physical, partial Soothing Divine. A small club but mostly focus on hand to hand.
Sethra:Soothing Divine, Partial Resilient Physical. A small staff as a focus but can also rely on hand to hand if necessary.
Food;
Tethra:Stew
Sethra:Roasted chicken
Ideal mate;
Tethra:Hinezumi, Apophis, Sphinx
Sethra: Pharaoh, March Hare, Holstaurus
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Righty-o mate.
Name: Francis O'Malley
Appearance: About average height, with green eyes, a shaved head, and a red goatee. He is always wearing something flashy.
Backstory: Francis was always a quiet child. Often unnoticed he began to wear flashy clothe, and make his presence known. He was one of those people everyone either liked, or hated. His mother raised him alone, and mostly absentee, thus adding to this complex. Often times his cooked dinner because his mother couldn't be bothered.
Personality traits: Has to stand out, and often over friendly, unless he decides he does not like you.
Prowess: Harmful Magic, with a little Resilient Physical (3:1 ratio) he uses magic bostly, but has a dagger for when enemies get in close.
Food: He will eat justjust aboutabout anything, but beets.
Ideal mate: Werewolf, Mantis, Were sheep, anything not nightmare rule, or loli.

Let me know if there is any issue.
Last edited by Nexous on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by TheShadoek »

There is a little issue with your prowess, that part is to clarify whether you are a Pure type (a.k.a. all points in one stat), A hybrid (see restalaan's) or someone who tested all three paths. Of course, the more spread you choose to be, the less knowledge your character will have of each individual area. Think of it as having three points to put into each of the options gvien.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

hm im interested, a sheet shall come soon.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Alright, I believe I fixed it. If not let me know. Also funny people join when you get tired of waiting.