Female
34%
Crona IS a gender!
49%

Total votes: 41

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Soul Eater Revamped! Dead

Post by Nexous »

So, Revamping the RP. I won't be putting MGE style monsters in this RP anymore. The Idea was, as Shadoek pointed out, is forced. I came to the realization that since this isn't MGU, I do not need to incorporate MGE into my RP. I can actually run it like I would on a normal RP site.

100 years after the events of known as "The Medusa Calamity" things have changed. The witches, and the DWMA are now at peace. The soul wavelengths coming from the moon effecting the Witch's souls in the Death Scythes, making them immortal. Though Soul still holds the title "The Last Death Scythe" it is merely a title, as more have come since. There is now a deal with the witches, the names, and locations of witches worthy of death are given to the Academy. As immortality is now thrust upon Death Scythes many now choose to hault at the 99 kishin egg souls. However this knowledge took a few years to acquire. Liz, Patty, and Tsubaki have all become Death Scythes. Due to the Black Blood Maka is also immortal. Angela, who later became Black Star's wife now wields Tsubaki. Death, formally Death the Kid, now runs the Academy. There however recently has been unrest. Weapons, Meisters, and even Witches vanish. The pact between the DWMA, and witches has become even stronger. Witches are now accepted as Meisters, and since this change the disappearances have stopped, but as you will soon learn, this peace was never going to last.

You will start off as children in this RP. This phase will be short, you will meet your partner, and teachers. It will flash forward to your mid teens. There the first arc will take place, and finally to your late teens where most of the story takes place.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:Weapons, or Meister (Meister can be human, or witch please specify which. If you are a weapon please specify what weapon you are)
Background:
Appearance:

Keep an eye out for edits.
Last edited by Nexous on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Soul Eater (funny acronym to come later)

Post by Nexous »

Right, so minor update. There will in addition to the already mentioned characters, be the mizune sisters, and decedents of characters. Also if you choose to be a weapon please do not claim to be related to Tsubaki. Her grad daughter is already a weapon. More specifically, and this will be mentioned in the first post, so no real spoilers. Black Star, had a child with Angela. That child married Stien's child. Tsubaki being immortal had put off having a child for a while. She finally got around to having a child. That child then married the descendant of Black Star, and the others in an attempt of selective breeding. The daughter of those two is now a student in the DWMA. I will put in more details in the RP
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So will be launching in about a week. I'll put up a few characters in the mean time. If I have no players by then I will move this RP to another site.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Zoner of The End

Post by EndZoner »

Seems interesting enough. Been a while since I last saw anything related to Soul Eater. Might be a fun idea.

Name: Brandon Valiquette
Race: Weapon- Gauntlet/Katar: A three piece gauntlet that covers the entirety of the Meister's dominant arm. The first piece of the gauntlet covers the shoulder of the dominant arm. The piece has one of his eyes on the front and backside of the piece that can change to express his emotions. This essentially allows him to literally watch his Meister's back. The second piece covers the entire bicep of the Meister's. The third is a gauntlet that covers the entire forearm and hand of the Meister. Brandon is also capable of materializing a blade from the forearm piece of the gauntlet to allow cutting ability while also increasing the Meister's physical strength of the arm he covers.
(Think of Edward Elric from FMA when he create a small blade from his automail.)
Background: Brandon Valiquette is a young Weapon with the ability to turn into a gauntlet that can function as a katar. Brandon's family composed only of his mother, who is also a Weapon with the form of a longsword. She is the kind that tends to dote her children and is a loving mother. However, Brandon is somewhat the opposite of her. He has a short temper and is easily annoyed. He never met his father and has no desire of seeing him anywhere in the future. He attends DWMA to make his mother proud by combating the forces of Madness.
Appearance: Brandon stands at a height of 10'9" and weighs about 155 lbs. He has an athletic build with a slightly tanned skin tone. He has blue eyes and short messy brown hair. He tends to wear clothing that would make him look "punk-ish" like a leather jacket or jeans.
Last edited by EndZoner on Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Please pick just one weapon. Tsubaki, and her bloodline is a special exception to this rule.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Alright, I've edited. Hopefully it's acceptable.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Your soul resonance form could look, and act similarly to Chad's Right Arm of the Giant.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

It's funny because I thought of the same thing.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: Soul Eater M.W.M.A. (1-4)

Post by Nexous »

So unless I can get at least one more player to be a miester I'm still going to scrap it. Also going to let you know you are already gettinga spot for sure, because your weapon form will match perfectly the Miester I created. I need to add the character sheets tonight.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Great about the spot. Not so much about the whole scraping thing.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Ehh... I would try it but... The montergirl concept seems so forced into the Soul Eater universe that the plot turns to be pretty tasteless (Not to mention monstergirls already exist in Soul Eater cannon, granted, resembling their mythological origins.)
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Fairly true, which is why I considered putting it on another site. They are however presence A holes, so this site won out.
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by restalaan »

So basically it's just Soul Eater now?

Cool.

Well let's see

Character sheet:
Name:Bass Vocaloid
Race:Meister
Background:Bass Vocaloid comes from a small town, his family runs a bar and inn and he's the first of his family to join the academy. Mainly put off for a while due to his parents wanting nothing to do with sending their child to fight but it became harder to do so as Bass soul strength was apparent to anyone with a good sight.

Having a strong soul and power but lacking the control over it, Bass wanted to at least learn to control it and at the same time, see the larger part of the world beyond his small, obscure town. Eager and convincing his parents to finally sent him, they relented and Bass vocaloid applied as a meister.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

First you are aware it's a fan based future story of SE with new, and original characters, and not a carbon copy, or retelling right? I just want to make sure you weren't mislead by the title. Second should Stien be alive? As much as he experiments on himself it's, to me at least, plausible that he could make himself immortal.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Name: Sakura Albarn
Race:Weapon- Ninja blade,Kusarigama, Smoke Bomb, demon blade,Shuriken, death Scythe.
Background: Tsubaki, eventually married a Black Star Jr., and had a daughter named Shigure. Shigure decided to take it upon herself, to further improve the bloodline sought out Spirit Albarn. Eventually she managed to convince him to marry her, much to the disapproval of Maka, and Tsubaki. Once Sakura was born her mother expected a lot from her, putting a strain on their relationship. She is quite close to her father Spirit, and older sister Maka. She, and her niece are starting at the DWMA at the same time.

Name: Serah Evens
Race: Meister-Human
Background: After a time seeing all of their friends have children Maia, and Soul decide to have a child of their own. Shortly after getting pregnant Maka found out about her soon to be half sister. This once again put her at odds with her father. This rubbed off on Sarah. She and her Aunt Sakura get along quite well however.
restalaan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by restalaan »

Nexous wrote:First you are aware it's a fan based future story of SE with new, and original characters, and not a carbon copy, or retelling right? I just want to make sure you weren't mislead by the title. Second should Stien be alive? As much as he experiments on himself it's, to me at least, plausible that he could make himself immortal.
Yeah I know, I don't mind.

Don't know about stein, been a while since I read the manga and its ending.

But I'm cool with playing with a new setting, the other thread haven't replied yet so I'm just hopping around.
EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Nexous wrote:Second should Stien be alive? As much as he experiments on himself it's, to me at least, plausible that he could make himself immortal.
I suppose Stein be alive since he did managed to bring Sid back to life as a zombie. He could do the same to himself, unless he either chose not to or he was killed before he could do so. So yeah, I also believe that it's plausible for Stein to achieve immortality through experimentation.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

EZ that will be your Meister. Res traditionally meisters choose the weapons, there will be a couple choices. If noone else joins I'll put up more profiles on the cut off date.
Heero
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Animal
Favorite Monster Type: sahuagin

Post by Heero »

seems fun.

Name: Gregor piercer
Race: weapon. longbow, appearance of the form look like the image below except one side is angelic and the other is demonic, with obsidian bowstring.
Background: Born to parents who were renowned weapons. mother was a cross bow and father was a shortbow. they raised me until i was old enough to be picked by a meister. Gregor is a laid back kid but quick to anger when insulted, can be quite goofy and energetic when he want to be.
appearance: standing 6'6" with dark blue/black hair and electric blue eyes wearing mostly black cloths.

Last edited by Heero on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's only one certainty in life. A strong man stands above and conquers all!

EndZoner
Emperess
Emperess

Post by EndZoner »

Nexous wrote:EZ that will be your Meister. Res traditionally meisters choose the weapons, there will be a couple choices. If noone else joins I'll put up more profiles on the cut off date.
Sorry, didn't quite understand that statement, Nexous. Do you mean that Serah Evans is going to be my Meister within the RP?