Female
34%
Crona IS a gender!
49%

Total votes: 41

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: Soul Eater Revamped!

Post by Nexous »

Yes, your weapon suits her fighting style.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Really want to launch early. With the new enemy the plot is much simpler. I honestly thought I would have to delay to come up with a new plot, but not the case. Monday I'm starting, so be ready for those of you in, and hurry those of you who want to be in.
Drack
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Drack »

Looks interesting.

Character sheet:
Name: Reyn Irving
Race: Meister, Human
Background: Reyn a local in Death City had lived a pretty average life, until one day it was discovered he had rather strong soul wavelength, His parents also notice this and decided to enroll him in the DWMA, and eager to impress them and hone his skills he agrees.
Appearance: Reyn stands at 5 ft 4 in, weighing around 150 lbs. He has an average build with green eyes and short red hair.

*Edit: Changed soul wavelength type to strong
Last edited by Drack on Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Alright, so after seeing all the weapons, and Meisters I thought about just paring you up myself, but decided against it. Anyway if you want to edit your profiles feel free until Monday. I will also be adding to tje character sheet to include appearance. That will also have to be changed for each time jump sorry.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So, been watching Soul Eater anime, and it seems it ends differently than the manga. I am basing it on the Manta ending. I may be wrong I do still have 11 episodes left.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Nexous wrote:So, been watching Soul Eater anime, and it seems it ends differently than the manga. I am basing it on the Manta ending. I may be wrong I do still have 11 episodes left.
You are not wrong, Soul Eater anime ended way before the manga was finished, so they went Shaman King on it.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Or Elvin leid. The anime is becoming suck...
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So this will be your rival team. It will go Meister, then their weapon. Then the next team, and last team.
Name: Rex
Race: Meister, Dog, Black Lab.
Background: He is a dog, that can focus it's soul wavelength.
Appearance: A typical Black lab

Name: Franky Rank
Race: Weapon, Bear trap. He can affix himself to Rex's snout as a secondary maw.
Background: His parents raised him in the woods to hone his edge, he finally came of age, and joined the Academy.
Appearance: He has ragged brown, shoulder length hair, and brown eyes. He wears furs, and leather as cloths. He also smells landing him with Rex who lacks the ability to object.

Name: Alice Hair
Race: Meister, Witch rabbit based.
Background: She is a quiet, mousy girl who usually stands to the back of the crowd. She was selected by the witches to join the Academy to maintain a presence. She can cast offensive magic, and her weapon can channel her wavelengths into healing energy. The ability to switch between offense, and defense lands her as a top competitor.
Appearance: She has a poofy white tail, and long perky rabbit ears that stand straight up.

Name: Misty Douglas
Race:Weapons, Scepter
Background: She was raised in a very religious home. She came to the DWMA to try, and distance herself. She was more than happy to partner with a witch to further separate herself from her home life.
Appearance: She dresses in mostly white clothing. She has shoulder length rusty red hair.

Name: Henry Ford
Race: Human Meister.
Background: He grew up on a small homestead. He had an uneventful life, and sits around watching MLP with his friend, and weapon Drako Flame.
Appearance: A bulky kid always wearing an MLP shirt

Name: Drako Flame
Race:Weapon, bastard sword shaped like a dragon skull
Background: He grew up on a farm five miles from Henry's house. He had nothing better to do, then hang out, and watch MLP with Henry.
Appearance: Tall, and skinny always wearing an MLP shirt.
TheShadoek
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Kuudere and One-eyed lover
Favorite Monster Type: Gazer, Golem, Cyclops, Chochin

Post by TheShadoek »

Soul Eater Not! is exactly what it claims, not soul eater. It has nothing to do with Soul eater, so don't worry if you think you have to read it, you don't.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

It's Monday enough I posted. You will pick teams, I'll answer any questions, then class will start. I will then fast forward 4 years, and the real RP will start. I know it's not the best post, but it's just a pick your partner post. Meisters get to ask the weapons to team up, but the weapons have the option to decline.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2781
Edit* good to know.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

So when I was going to start this I debating between this, and a RWBY RP in memory of Monty Oum. Simple face of the matter is I know mote about Soul Eater than RWBY because of Monty's untimely death. I would advise watching RWBY granted the first 5, or 6 episodes are almost painful, but they get pretty watchable after that, and season 2 is pretty good imo. They say they will do season 3 in memory of Monty, and though I planned for this to be my last RP I may be willing to to a RWBY rp then. Also I admit I did take influence from RWBY Serah is baised on Yin. Alright that is all the jumbled mass of thoughts I have for you now.
DJ Pon3
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The best damn DJ in the land.
Favorite Monster Type: 1: Dragon 2: Enchidna 3: Lamia

Post by DJ Pon3 »

I would totally commit to a RWBY RP. Already got my character ready, if that's the case. Also, I'll be rooting for Henry and Drako, but considering their ages, I'm not expecting a lot.
"Do I have to get my Bass Cannon, or will you be good?"
War is good. It stimulates the economy for both sides taking part in it; and as long as there's demand, I'll have a supply!
Naa, war is boring. There's never any good music made about war.
You realize I'm a merchant...not a DJ, right?
Oh, that's what you're doing wrong! I knew it was something, couldn't quite tell what.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Sister died on break bye
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

No sympathies, can't handle them now.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Alright backish. Feel free to post. Need a buffer to focus on so I don't go insane. We will continue and I'll post when I can.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Updating today, or tomorrow. Just got back home.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Sorry I haven't been posting. I lack the energy to do much of anything. Even hanging with my friends is somewhat taxing. I have just been working, or sleeping lately. Until I work my way out of this I will just post when I have the energy. I'm not quitting, I'm just saying don't expect regularity for a minute.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Gonna try to update both RPs in the next couple days.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Name: Sakura Albarn
Race:Weapon- Ninja blade,Kusarigama, Smoke Bomb, demon blade,Shuriken, death Scythe.
Background: Tsubaki, eventually married a Black Star Jr., and had a daughter named Shigure. Shigure decided to take it upon herself, to further improve the bloodline sought out Spirit Albarn. Eventually she managed to convince him to marry her, much to the disapproval of Maka, and Tsubaki. Once Sakura was born her mother expected a lot from her, putting a strain on their relationship. She is quite close to her father Spirit, and older sister Maka. She, and her niece are starting at the DWMA at the same time.
Appearance: She has a slim build, long black hair kept in a ponytail.

Name: Serah Evens
Race: Meister-Human
Background: After a time seeing all of their friends have children Maia, and Soul decide to have a child of their own. Shortly after getting pregnant Maka found out about her soon to be half sister. This once again put her at odds with her father. This rubbed off on Sarah. She and her Aunt Sakura get along quite well however
Appearance: shoulder length blond hair, and has a surprisingly feminine figure for someone her age.

Name: Rex
Race: Meister, Dog, Black Lab.
Background: He is a dog, that can focus it's soul wavelength.
Appearance: A typical Black lab

Name: Franky Rank
Race: Weapon, Bear trap. He can affix himself to Rex's snout as a secondary maw.
Background: His parents raised him in the woods to hone his edge, he finally came of age, and joined the Academy.
Appearance: He has ragged brown, short hair, and brown eyes. He wears simple cloths. He no longer smells fortunately.

Name: Alice Hair
Race: Meister, Witch rabbit based.
Background: She is a quiet, mousy girl who usually stands to the back of the crowd. She was selected by the witches to join the Academy to maintain a presence. She can cast offensive magic, and her weapon can channel her wavelengths into healing energy. The ability to switch between offense, and defense lands her as a top competitor.
Appearance: She has a poofy white tail, and long white bunny ears. One droops down about the halfway point earning her the nickname Floppsy.

Name: Misty Douglas
Race:Weapons, Scepter
Background: She was raised in a very religious home. She came to the DWMA to try, and distance herself. She was more than happy to partner with a witch to further separate herself from her home life.
Appearance: She dresses in mostly white clothing. She has shoulder length rusty red hair she likes to keep in pigtails.

Name: Henry Ford
Race: Human Meister.
Background: He grew up on a small homestead. He had an uneventful life, and sits around watching MLP with his friend, and weapon Drako Flame.
Appearance: A muscular kid always wearing an MLP shirt

Name: Drako Flame
Race:Weapon, bastard sword shaped like a dragon skull
Background: He grew up on a farm five miles from Henry's house. He had nothing better to do, then hang out, and watch MLP with Henry.
Appearance: Tall, and trim always wearing an MLP shirt.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Nexous »

Will post tonight, or tomorrow morning.