The Search For A Better RP!

Can't find the RP you want? Suggest for it here!

OTAKUevangelist
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Evan Kurasu
Favorite Monster Type: Shoggoth, Demon, Hellhound

The Search For A Better RP!

Post by OTAKUevangelist »

Are you stuck with a few dead RPs? Tired of just discovering an interisting one, only to find out it's full in membership? Looking for that special RP that interests you to be brought into existance, without you having to make and DM it yourself? Well, here we can help!

Okay, the point of this topic is to list and discuss wanted RP ideas. Here, you would describe what you'd want for a new RP in your post and/or make valid tips/requests/suggestions concerning another already-listed idea. Basically, this is to help RPrs seek companionship, brainstorm, and together create brand new RPs that are carefully planned through (and therefore are less prone to die), as well as finally achieving a way for others to express their desires for what they've been wanting in the RPs, instead of waiting silently for someone to come along and make it. Also, this topic is additionally aimed to help those who do not wish to DM a new RP by creating their own.

So then, i wonder what some of you guys will suggest... ^^
Ardent Mellow
► Show Spoiler
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

Re: The Search For A Better RP!

Post by Nexous »

I once suggested a RWBY RP, which seemed to strike interest, but I'm retired as a DM save for a small RP for myself, and a few friends I will be doing in the near future. At any rate for the RWBY RP it could take place in the same universe as the show, with another group of students from another Kingdom, or an alternate universe. Another suggestion is a Tales of Symphonia RP, with the scenario being Collet was never rescued, and just became another failed vessel for Martel. I would imagine it would not take long for Tethe'alla's chosen to assend, so it could be a very similar universe to the original. The first to call it, or the character the DM likes the most could be the Chosen, and the rest are their partners. These are just a couple of ideas.