Pilgrimage:
17%
Otherworld:
33%

Total votes: 6

Nexous
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Wolf Knight (Semi-retired)
Favorite Monster Type: Beastman type

gauging interest

Post by Nexous »

The title will be changed to the winner of the poll.
So I'm planning on once again active in the community, mostly a fanfic, but possibly a new RP if interest dictates so. I shall let you the role players choose the RP I will have a poll, and give you a few choices. I will not have many fights if any at all in these as combat systems are largely a pain in the bum, so the fights you do (rarely if ever) have will be entirely scripted for example if you pick a fight with an NPC if it's an MG you will probably lose. If it's story line it will go as plot convenience dictates. Below is a brief summery of the options.

Lands Unknown: This will be a lighthearted borderline nonsensical RP. MGE monsters will be used minus the rape factor. It will be a renaissance style RP, with you playing simple peasants. For some reason King Notavillan has called you forth to his castle Notalair. (Full create your character, and even home town if you'd like. The more tongue-in-cheek the better. Just remember you are humans with human limitations. All MGs are treated as asexual, or bisexual)

Pilgrimage: This is a more serious RP. You are part of a nomadic group, and are searching for a place to call home. The journey will contain parole, and fun. You will come across many settlements, some more friendly than others. (All MGs are treated as heterosexual, or asexual)

Otherworld: Darker RP death possible, but temporary. Be it through poison, illness, murder, or an accident you have died. You are now in some after life. However this afterlife is not just for earth, but seemingly many worlds. You don't know much about this afterlife, but it seems to be ruled by a malicious being. When you awoke in this otherworld you had an innate knowledge that you can be resurrected. You don't know to what world, or even how, but you know you must find out lest you be trapped here for all eternity.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: gauging interest

Post by Nexous »

You can pick all 3 options. I will only do an RP if it has 4, or more willing participants. Highest wins if a tie I will pick my preference.
Nexous
Emperor
Emperor

Re: gauging interest

Post by Nexous »

The people have spoken. I'm remaining retired from DMing, thank you for your participation.