revanwolff
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Jedi Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Inari, Holstaurus, Ryu
Location: Exploring the Galaxy Righting wrongs and bringing peace

Re: Girl of Your Dreams OCC thread

Post by revanwolff »

Is this RP in the modern world? If is I would like to join.
May The Force Be With You.

The Force is my ally and what a powerful ally it is.

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Poke gave me permission to help out, so any new arrivals will most likely have their new mamono girlfriends played by me. :^^:

So now that there is gonna be two people playing as the monster girls that you meet, that means people are welcome into this RP. I'll only do the new arrivals, though, so if your monster girl is played by Poke, you'll still have to wait for him to reply.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

That's right, speaking of which, sorry for not being able to reply, I've been busy
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Understandable Pokemonaces I've just finished with all my classes this last week myself so don't worry.

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

To the members that I interact with in the RP:Considering I have the problem of constantly getting distracted, lately, I tend to forget about this RP, sometimes, so if it's not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys remind me about this RP, if I don't reply for at least a week. Now, I won't need everyone to remind me. Just one, so first person willing to do so will be the one doing so. This will help me remember, and keep things from slowing down too much. :) Thank you!

I will also see if I can remind Pokemonaces to reply during his free time, so everyone else can continue RPing in the thread, as well. We both get busy at times, so it can be hard to reply. Thanks for waiting patiently for all eternity-and-a-half. I hope this RP will get a little more lively in the near future. :^^:
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Does anyone what happened to aces exactly?

He seems to be MIA for quite a long while now (he makes sporadic appearances on the forums but they are incredibly short lived) and the last time he made an update batch was back on December (before Christmas).
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I think it has something to do with Fire Emblem Awakening..just a guess though.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Fire Emblem is a small portion of it. It actually has to do with the fact that he's required to use bad computer that loads EXTREMELY slowly, and has a terrible lag, during the time, and his lack time to come. (important events, work, etc.) I think he might be able to get on during the weekend.

I guess I should keep better track of him, since I'm his girlfriend. :lol: Even I have trouble contacting him, though. :whatever: I see him almost every day, though, (mostly, the times when I don't see him is during the weekends) so I can notify him for anything important involving TMM. :)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: God of Insanity
Favorite Monster Type: The lizard-types

Post by Shadow of Legend »

Gamergirl64 wrote:To the members that I interact with in the RP:Considering I have the problem of constantly getting distracted, lately, I tend to forget about this RP, sometimes, so if it's not too much trouble, I would greatly appreciate it if you guys remind me about this RP, if I don't reply for at least a week. Now, I won't need everyone to remind me. Just one, so first person willing to do so will be the one doing so. This will help me remember, and keep things from slowing down too much. :) Thank you!

I will also see if I can remind Pokemonaces to reply during his free time, so everyone else can continue RPing in the thread, as well. We both get busy at times, so it can be hard to reply. Thanks for waiting patiently for all eternity-and-a-half. I hope this RP will get a little more lively in the near future. :^^:
Has anyone stepped up yet? I know it hasn't been a week yet (it will be this Saturday), but all four players have replied and I was just wondering.
From the hate-scorched sky!
With righteous anger in our hearts!
We draw forth the sword that smites evil!
Thou art the innocent blade----Demonbane!

Lemuria Impact:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtkCGQ9aTIc

Lemuria Impact translation:
"In this World of Light, there is no place for you of the Darkness!
Thirst not! Hunger not! Return to the Void!
Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

No one has, yet. And sorry for not replying. I've been busy with stuff. I will, soon, once I have enough time. :^^:
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

I understand. I suppose I'll take on that responsibility, then.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hey guys, I'm back in business, and I will be able to reply more frequently. I'm sorry for neglecting this for a long time, I've just had a whole bunch of business to take care of, plus responsibilities, and stressful stuff, but now, all of that is over.

So now I'm waiting for the remainder of my roleplayers to respond. I hope you guys are still out there, and I will be sure to get to replying to all four of you, (once you replied) a lot quicker, and get some progress done faster. :^^: Unless if I get distracted for some really crazy reason. It would be nothing unusual, just a really good video game, or something, but I would eventually get back on track, with the help of SoL reminding me. (I thank you for that, by the way, SoL. :)) Possibly the occasional RP block, because I DO get those, sometimes. (very annoying, I know that.

So, anyways, I hope you continue to enjoy this RP, for a long time to come. :^^: (even though the majority of the time was me being inactive, so far. :^^;:)
Shadow of Legend
Emperess
Emperess

No problem. We have two players left that need to respond, unless you want to skip them after a certain amount of time of them not posting.

Lemuria Impact:

Lemuria Impact!"

"Sublimate!"
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I'm going to wait for the remaining players to respond, and after a bit of time has passed, I'll send them a private message about it.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

Let it be known that I haven't forgotten about this one (and specially when aces finally dropped by to post an update), I was (and am) taking a break and keeping a distance from the community for the time being.

I'll drop by and post my reply starting on next week (since I'll be out of town for the whole weekend), aces if the rest of your players have already posted feel free to post another update, I'll catch up once I'm back.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I'll send the message to him if he doesn't see it, today. Thank you for telling us, Kaijin. :)

I have been a little distracted, but I meant to tell my players that Unknown sent me a message, saying that he's been busy, and it's ok to continue without him. I still need one more player to post, before continuing, unless if he notifies me, himself, that it's ok to continue.
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Kaijin »

First of all accept my apologies for being so friggin' late to post a half decent reply.

I didn't forget nor I didn't drop this one out.
I simply couldn't post here for several reasons: home remodeling that took longer than expected (started on mid June and barely ended a couple of weeks ago), lack of internet for a short period of time, a fighting game tournament (that ended up being disappointingly shitty due to lack of training because of that home remodeling) and a minor injury on my left wrist that still under recovery (and is still affecting my posting schedule, despite not having it immobilized anymore I still must complete rest and lengthy posts may cause strain on it and overexert it seriously).

I know that my reply is pretty half-assed (at best) and lackluster compared to others but it's the best I could come up with in the current situation (and I thing I overexerted it a little...^^U).

.P.S.: I'll try to come up with something relatively decent on future updates.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Understood, and I hope your wrist gets better, soon. :) Just take it easy, ok?

Meanwhile, I seem to be going through some kind of "selective writers block." (Certain things I'm having trouble writing while other things I'm not having trouble with.) so if you're wondering why I haven't been active with this particular RP, that's why. I hope to get back to is as soon as possible, though. Thank you for your patients. :^^:
Saiake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Cambion
Favorite Monster Type: Religious Types

Post by Saiake »

Well. Now that I'm Back in TMM I'm going to be getting back into this topic. i hoping you more active players will be more than able to let me compile with and meet with you within the RP.
:^^:

Should my eyes fail me, I will still see thee. Should my ears fail me, I will still hear thee. Should I lose my legs, I will still walk to thee. Should my voice depart, I will sing of thy. Should my arms break apart, I will hold thee with my very heart. Should my heart cease to pound, I will sing of thy with my soul. Should my soul be broken, then I shall... Embrace thee... With my blood...
unknown
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by unknown »

Now that I'm back, I will start with roleplay again.

Name: Dennis Stevens
Appearance: 1,81m long, 58kg. He looks rather skinny because of his low weight. Short (buzzcut) blond hair, blue eyes.
Likes: Helping others with their computer problems, anime, formula 1.
Dislikes: Bullies, problems
Personality: Dennis is a calm person and likes to help other people. He finds it hard to trust some people, especially males, in the beginning because in the past people pretended to be his friends but started to bully him later. He is someone who is rather in a calm environment, then at a place with a large crowd.
Bio: Dennis was born in the Netherlands and moved to America when he was fourteen because his father made a promotion which required him to live there. He is working as a network engineer for a small company since a few months after graduating. He lives on his own in a small apartment in the town where he works.