The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by Scrapmaster »

Well, Henry was definitely not expecting this...
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Not at all Keith. Do you want to make the new character or should I?
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Killmoves wrote:Hey guys, do you mind me making one (possibly two) more character(s)?
Would that answer your question. pokemonaces? :haha:
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Pokemonaces wrote:Not at all Keith. Do you want to make the new character or should I?
"Don't mistake me for that pansy-ass loser, KillMoves."

(wipes off tears) Anyway, I'll be making them. They're from the same world as Keith but at least twice as powerful.

The Shining Knight
Spoiler: show
Name: [CLASSIFIED]
Alias: The Paladin
Appearance:
Gaze not too much in my awesomeness.

Abilities:
The Hammer Above the World
A magical hammer now blessed to Paladin. This grants the hero light-based powers and the ability to change the hammer's form at will such as shrinking it into a one-handed weapons or enlarge it to be a two-handed weapon. It is completely possible for Paladin to enlarge it enough for giants to wield it or shrink it so small Fairies can use it.

Another ability is Paladin can call The Hammer from anywhere. Upon summoning it, The Hammer will disappear in a faint, flash of light and reappear on Paladin's hand with another flash of light. Other abilities include lighting up dark areas, charged strikes and firing off beams of focused light. It is also weightless in Paladin's hands.

Gerald's Armor
A magical armor which can become more bulky by its wearer, magically increasing its durability a thousandfold. Borrowed from the Ian North, a fellow hero who uses artifacts. Even when not enhanced, the armor is still a formidable shield able to stop normal arrows and sword strikes.

Stuff He Brought:
Video camera
Journal

Biography:
Paladin was once a normal teenager who, with four others, was transported to a fantasy world. There the five teens chose their 'classes' to specialize in and Paladin picked his namesake. The adventure lead two of the teens to turn evil forcing the other three, including Paladin, to put down their former friends. At the end of their journey, Paladin and another chose to return to Earth while the last one decided to stay with his newfound life in the fantasy world.

Upon returning, Paladin and his companion found out that they were declared dead after being missing for a couple of years. Fortunately, a group known as 'The Company' took them in and since then, Paladin has been using his acquired powers for justice across a multitude of dimensions. With a fellow hero, he is now going to embark in another adventure.
The Tentacle Monster
Spoiler: show
Name: Steven Tall
Appearance:
"Imagine The Thing from Fantastic Four and The Thing from the horror movie and mash them together. That's what Steven Tall is." -Keith

Steven is a fairly tall humanoid made of fleshy red tentacles with a singular, giant eyeball for a 'head'. While Steven can morph into any shape and size he wants to suit his needs, the 'tall, bulky humanoid' form is his preferred.

Abilities:
Super Strength
Steven can lift objects ten times his size and deliver punches that can send above average men flying across a field. Sometimes, even enough to smash barriers, magical or physical. If not, he can just apply more force in his hits.

Tendrils
As a tentacle monster, Steven can use his tentacles and to grab hold of things and the tendrils can stretch as far as there are enough of his flesh on his body. These tentacles can also be sharpened instantly to turn them into piercing weapons as well as be hardened to provide a blunt beating to Steven's enemies.

Stuff He Brought:
The tentacles on his back.

Biography:
Steven was once a human transformed into a monstrosity by a witch who was enamored with him (and the feeling was sort of mutual). Instead of ravaging the spellcaster like a mindless beast, Steven retained his human mind which temporarily broke and went berserk, destroying the witch's lab and severely injuring the witch herself. It was only then that Steven stopped since he had realized that what he was doing would not bring his form back and seeing what he had done to the witch, the former human simply left.

The tentacle monster wandered the world, believing that going home was no longer an option. One freak phenomenon later and he was displaced into a world of advanced technology. Fortunately, a group known as 'The Company' took him in and since then, Steven has been learning to use his acquired powers for justice across a multitude of dimensions. With a fellow hero, he is now going to embark in another adventure.
-------

I'll hold off until these two are cued in.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Made a quick edit to my reply. Not much, just something small on Luminy's part to hint that commander Lux, Kai, and the harpy queen came in after Elimine arrived.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)