Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by Pokemonaces »

Okay, this is a new RP that thanks to Keikou, I have been able to make a general idea of it.

For those of you who are currently reading the Demon boy fanfic I put together, this is a follow up of that story. This will be a very large worldwide RP that will have multiple DM's. ME being one of them. This wont be like my previous RP's, this RP is a fast paced based RP, so I will reply as soon as the players do. There are other DM's like axc_o, Keikoufan, and maybe even sub. here is the backround story

After AJ had gained knowledge about being the only born son of the Demon lord, he is know there, given a mission to find the great three clans. Since the Nekomata clan is already allies with the Demon lord army, AJ and Link are the leaders of their clan/army. Working together, they must find the three great clans.

When participating in the RP, the player must chose one of the four clans. Once you chose a clan, study it and maybe even PM the faction leaders. Then you pick which position of the Faction you want (Based on the faction you chose, like if you chose axc_o's faction, you can be a healer or any positions he has open)

Since this is just the discussion thread, the real deal RP will be released once it is recognized by enough people to play it. This is a very large RP and will most likely last. This can be a fast paced or a post once a day type of RP.

Suggestions would be appreciated, like how many people can join a specific position in the faction they chose (Again like, should there be a 5 person limit to how many healers, fighter, etc on what faction you chose?)

Once alot of suggestions have been made, I along with the other three DM's will decide whether to follow the suggestions or even make our own changes.

Below are the list of Factions you can be in

Faction creator: axc_o

Faction name: The Balance

Faction sign: Image

Faction history: Millenia ago the races of the Ancients and the Anchors were in war and it destroyed most of the races of that time, the survivors decided that we would never start a war again and swore to seek the peace. Centuries later, our sons the Elders turned against us seeking for power. War begun again. At the end, I was the only survivor of our great race but my powers were sealed and taken away by the now self proclaimed Gods. But that didn't turn me evil, I questioned my existence and decided that I would never let something like this happen again and after getting part of my powers back I created shadow realm, one to keep the innocents safe from both, light and darkness. I named it the Twilight Dimension.
After several fight I joined, some of the people on my dimension asked me to join me in the fights... After many negatives, I finally accepted to test them. That day we won, happiness and peace would be found in the countries we aided and so we were. That day I declared that our group would be called The Balance and since then we have been protecting the peace and balance of light and darkness.

Faction positions:
° Healers (medics group)
° Eden Guardians (principal & elite defence) (only in Twilight dimension entrance)
° Naturers (warriors with nature power)
- Swordsmen (use of nature to enhance physical traits)
- Green mages (use of nature magic)
° S.H.I.E.L.D (Signature Hellish Infantry of Efective Leaf Damage) (strikers with a high critical attack)
° S.W.O.R.D (Significant weaknesses Oppressor Rangers of Defense) (defense inmune to fire, ice, vemon or steel)
[Shield and Sword are special classes that requires a lot of training.]
Faction Settlement: Twilight Dimension, the gate is at the MoonLight Lake in The Island

Faction creator: Subliminal

Faction name: The NEW ORDER of the World, or simply NEW ORDER.

Faction history: The sole successor of the human organization known as THE ORDER after a charismatic figure, Joseph Nero, lead a revolt against the established order, tearing apart whatever belonged to said system of lies, be it human (the ORDER´s authorities) or ideological (abandon of the worshipping of gods). That figure was later proclaimed as the new leader of the new merging empire of anthropocentric and supremacist Cosmo-vision.
On the other hand, the GOVERNMENT is an organization within the NEW ORDER meant to replace the CHURCH.

Of course, the HEAVEN is not very pleased for this act of heresy…

The ORDER´s headquarter, ALBION and HELLAS (see map I provided) are the
organization´s domains(the rest has already been taken over/corrupted by
the DEMON REALMS, thus NERO´s revolt). Nonetheless they are willing to do
everything in order to recover their lost glory...and even more...

Faction positions: VINCI DIVISION: "tanks" based off of the concept of a post mortem redeemed genius
(the "TANK" concept of RL LEONARDO DA VINCI). These ´moving huts´, as mamono call
them, are quite resistant to almost everything (even magic to some extend) and are
used to brake the formation of and run over large squadron on enemy units on foot.
Also have holes from where ´fire and sulphur´ are shot out. Flying, strong creatures
may have a chance against them.

THE HORSEMEN DIVISION: These cavalry units come to the battleground pulling chariots
equipped with rotating scythes. They normally accompany the VINCI DIVISION, so those
creatures who manage to avoid the "moving huts" will either, be decapitated or mutilated
in some other horrendous way.

PERSEO DIVISION: These are the warrior/archers, however they carry a pot with the blood
of murdered meduzas so that they give their arrows the ability to petrify flesh
with a single scratch (they are fully armoured so that they do not petrify themselves
by accident. They also have "magic sticks" that spit ´fire and sulphur´
which poisons the body (ammo with mercury?). Furthermore, they excel in meelee
confrontations.

BLACK DEATH DIVISION: An odd combination of mages and chemists. They are able to
cast a strong anti-succubus magic but also carry long "tubes" that spread poison and illness
in the air. Can also heal themselves or any ally if necessary.

SODOM DIVISION: This where the NEW ORDER carries its most lethal weapon.
The mamono describe them as "long arrows that fly hight in sky to latter fall down
whistling noisily, before reaching the ground and producing fire, sulphur, poison, thunder
immediately followed by a great destruction".
These "fire from the sky" is often accompanied by "fire spitting towers" which serve
as moving siege walls.

TROY ORDER: the assassins and spies of the HUMANS.

ORDER of THE LIGHT: the NEW ORDER´s "SECRET POLICE" and even sometimes
NERO´s (THE HUMAN EMPEROR) ELITE GUARD. The highest members are often seen
around NERO, yet a bunch are in charge of oppressing any kind of opposition as well
as doing espionage and assassination within the HUMAN boundaries (to prevent betrayals).
Reports claim that individuals belonging to this group have strong magic capabilities
related with the use of FIRE...

Extra info
Faction name: he ORDER of THE LIGHT (sub faction//predecessor of THE EYE )

Faction history: the party that backed up NERO´s uprising and take over of the
ORDER´s commandship; lead by a mysterious figure in white who serves as NERO´s
advisor and the subfaction´s GREY EMINENCE. Not much is known about them except
that they work as NERO´s secret police agency and that influenced him to found the
GOVERNMENT…

The following is a brief but useful description of the different ranks found in each
of HUMANITY´s PRIDE, its militaristic DIVISIONS.
RANKS have been unified, so they apply to all DIVISIONS at all times. Here they are:

CONSCRIPT: The fresh flesh. The regular soldier who has just ended his training.
Has no experience in battle but his conviction is unbreakable and his biggest power.
They are trained to follow orders without questioning.

VETERAN: Those who had went to a mayor battle and survived to tell it.
They gain a passive ability of his own(like not being able to be seduced to some
extent) meaning that he is no longer defenceless without talismans and other
similar stuffs.

ELITE: An experienced warrior and one of the best in his field. VETERANS
who have killed several evil creatures might develop more of his inner powers
(gain another ability, making it two in total plus a mastership in a weapon).
Because of his experience and skills he is granted total command of a DIVISION
he chooses.

CHAMPION: When a warrior kills a mayor demon (like a general of
the DEMON REALM) the energy the latter releases (spirit energy) is absorbed
by the slayer, thus upgrading his own powers. May gain another passive
ability, magic capabilities or even both regardless of the class of warrior
he belongs to. CHAMPIONS are granted permission to change of DIVISION
if he desires so each time he is on a MAYOR CITY (NEW ORDER´s symbols
on the map).

HERO:As a CHAMPION keeps slaying the mayor figures of the wicked
there will be a point in which his own limits will be surpassed. Also,
another way in which absolutely ANYONE can become a HERO is by
slaying a HERO of the DEMON REALM (another user, or the DM herself).
In either case, the HERO will add another ability (making it 4 in total),
an extra magic skill (2 in total), and be granted enough hierarchy to
command up to two DIVISIONS at once. Also, only a HERO can be invited
to join the ORDER OF THE LIGHT...and know about the TRUTH...

LIGHT WARRIOR: You become this once you are invited to join the
secretive ORDER of THE LIGHT. In there you may know about the
rite of passage known as the ENLIGHTENMENT and become a mortal
with DIVINE essence (a demi-god?)... of course this is only what gossips
talk about...you will have to reach this place in order to disclose this
secret....What is known for sure is that a LIGHT WARRIOR is given the
authority to command up to 3 DIVISIONS.

GENERALISIMUS (SUPREME COMMANDER of the NEW ORDER):
If your deeds are big enough to leave an imperishable mark in history,
then there might be chances that YOU could actually be claimed as the NEW
ORDER´s leader, and become a living LEGEND...the saviour of MANKIND
and of this corrupted world...

GOD: Ye art not worthy enough to this...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ALSO, I would like to add the following DIVISION.

MARK OF CAIN PROJECT: Among the troops there are rumours about a top secret
project taking place in hidden underground facilities. There, it is believed that
the most horrendous experiments are held in order to produce a new breed of
anti-mamono warriors.

After intense studies have been done on the abilities of monster girls to absorb
spirit energy from humans, it is murmured that said skill has been reproduced and
"inserted" into test subjects.

The results vary depending on the version of the tales, however they are often
described as being monstrosities with the alleged skill of feeding on monster girls
until leaving them dry.

"HUNGER incarnated that was thought to burst out PESTILENCE and WAR to the wicked,
so that there´s no opposition for human´s CONQUEST...only DEATH awaiting to those
who oppose to us..."

Faction creator: L337 m4m

Faction name: The SHADOW

Faction history: THE SHADOW:
"When there´s LIGHT there´s SHADOW" or so it is believed by some ocultists.
If the so called EYE is supposed to come from the LIGHT, then THE SHADOW was brought
by the DARKNESS into our world. Interestingly, although it is believed that they are against
each other, both sides seems to share the same halo of mystery around them. In fact, we know
as much as the SHADOW as we know for sure about the EYE.

Apparently, this organization is alien in origin and some channellings gave away that they had come
here so as to bring back the balance between LIGHT and DARKNESS; a balance that the EYE is
believed to be trying to brake, although nothing is for sure since those alledgeg astral
communications come from DARK origins and magic, and so chances are that they are not
objective in the matter. Further data reveals that they had made contact with THE BALANCE
and VALHALLA to forge a kind of truce. Hope it is not for DARK objectives.

SHADOW is a group that was formed to combat the EYE, over the years however the EYE has gotten more bold and totalitarian as they kill countless families, hurt others they see as different and work towards a goal that hurts more people than it does help. Getting sponsors and permission from certain rulers a program was done to bring an edge to the fight. Using operation CARDINAL SIN the leader of SHADOW went to certain areas and found seven candidates that would work for his plan to create the Seven Demon Lords. Each Demon Lord from Beezle who joined out of boredom, to Barbatos who joined out of personal want, to others like Ragnira and Lucifer who joined out of personal goals. The point was each joined SHADOW for their reasons and would get their wishes granted as THE SHADOW promised. Their is a secret with a few like Lucifer who has a trump card that only a select few know, to the fact that when all seven crowns of SIN are gathered something will be unleashed. Hopefully this won't occur for God help us all if it does.

Faction positions: INFANTRY

OPERATIVES (technicians, engineers and such)

MECHANIC (Base builder)
PIRATES and SAILORS (crew of SHADOW´s sea vessels)
MISTRESS ("Intelligence" agent stationated at base)
WRITER (Data management)
DIGGER (Resource gatherer)

MELEE

SAMURAI (staple melee unit)
CHIMERA (FURRIALS thus good "attack dogs" and transport for a sole unit)
YELLOW ONI ("wall". Can not be run over in most cases)
ONIGUMO (Morphing. Multi-purpose. Uses poison and stealth)

RANGED UNITS

WEEPING WOMAN (Uses sound. Detects cloaked units)
KYUDOKAS (Uses Ki-charged arrows. Sniper and Anti-air)

MAGICAL UNITS

DRUID (Ranged unit using the ELEMENTS)
NYUUDOW (HEALER, ANTI UNDEAD and EXORCIST)

INFILTRATION

KUNOUICHI (plant explosives, traps and serves as spy)

FLYING

VALKYRIES (ranged and melee)

NAVAL
KAITAKI(Transport and guardians)

MANGONUI(Aquatic infantry)

RAKAU TIPUA(Barricade and support)

Faction creator: Pokemonaces

Faction name: Demon realm alliance

Faction history: This Faction was made shortly after the Demon lord's son Allen has discovered that he is the next heir into the Demon realm castle. Bearing the responsibilities that his father had in the past. Allen accepts his faith to stay in the world of Mamono for the rest of his life to save lives. Being the only person who is able to keep the Demon lord alive, Allen has no choice anyways. After finding out the disaster of the cruel man named the Chief God and the lies he has spread to the innocent people of the world of Mamono and finding out and even seeing the grotesque actions that the Order soldiers do to the Mamono, Allen couldn't stand for it anymore. Knowing his friend Link has inherited his fathers army, Allen decided to do the same. He then created the Demon realm alliance, having the Nekomata clan as their fateful partner, but he must also find the other two alliances in order to match the Order's power.

Faction positions:
Healer: Members of the Alliance with healing abilities, they can carry a small array of defensive weapons like a dagger, small sword, a hatchet. But Healers are generally weak and are not welcome in combat situations. There sole purpose is to heal those who are weak and injured. Some high leveled healers can even bring a dead poerson back to life, using there trusty staff

Defenders: Members of the Alliance with great amounts of defensive capabilities. These members have large suit of armors that can protect them from almost any form of physical combat. They are weak against magic casters. There sole purpose is to protect healers or innocent civilians. They can carry many weapons, spear being the most common due to its effective long ranged defensive capabilities

Attackers: Members of the Alliance with great amounts of strength. These members can have brutal strength, enough to even pierce the strongest armor if strong enough. They sole purpose it to attack the soldiers, knocking down there defensive soldiers. They can carry a large amount of weapons, sword and axe being the most common for it's convenient shape and durability.

Assasins: Members of the Alliance with stealth like ability. They are considered one of the most dangerous members, with stealth abilities like invisibility, they can kill armored or attacking units without making a sound. There sole purpose is to kill enemies when not engaging in battle, they are mainly used for getting rid of patrol soldiers and stealing information about the enemy.

Casters: Members of the Alliance with Magic prowess. They have the ability to conjure spells that can devastate multiple amounts of soldiers. There sole purpose is to create spells that can either help kill enemies on the battle field or create a protective shielding to those who cannot fight or innocent people of the war. They do not do well in physical situations and are mostly taken out by archers

Archers: Members of the Alliance with superior aiming. They can cripple the enemy with their bows, hitting them at there legs as they helplessly run away, or they can even kill enemies with a precise aimed shot. There main purpose is to take out most of anything they can find. They mostly kill healers and casters. They are helpless in physical combat, killed mostly by defenders and attackers

All rounders: Members of the Alliance that is the most well balanced. These members can use the basic skills of every position in the Alliance, however, they do have a weakness. Due to having so much abilities, All rounders will usually take a very long time to master one individual trait. They are rare members of the Alliance

Ranks:
Novice rank: A rank given to those who join, this rank is the most common, soldiers who win at least one victory on their mission are granted the Hero rank

Hero rank: A rank given to experienced members, this rank is common. Soldiers with skill, strength, etc belong in this rank, proving once worth and noticed by the Demon realm officials shall be given the Chief rank

Chief rank: A rank that is given only to those worthy of it, this rank is rather rare. Any who have this rank are to be respected by any members.

The 5 great Mamono: A rank exclusive only to Mamono, this rank is given to very, very powerful Mamono members. Each are a leader of a different division

Vehicle infantry:
Levaithan: A monster like pod created by the scientist of the Demon realm, this monster can travel even in space, it can carry either large amounts of supply or troops to the battlefield. They are very strong defensively, but they do not attack. They can vary from a very small one to one that is big enough for a 1000 large army

Sky battalions: I ported from Earth itself, it's a customized jet with wings designed with the shape of a bat wings, a sharp cone tip, and a jet engine at the back. Very fast, these sky battalions are very useful in combat, they can drop supplied as well as bombs and shot missiles and machine guns. They do have a weakness, to improve speed, they have little armor on it, making it very easy to destroy, if it gets hit of course

Land dwellers: Tanks originating from Earth and enhanced by Demon realm technology, these tanks are much more heavily armored, they are even faster than regular tanks, but they are still slow. They can fire missiles that can take down aired infantry, it also has a machine gun. It is very heavy so it is not easy to move around. It can be destroyed by simply planting mines on the ground as the armor under the tank is very weak.

Road riders: Car like vehicles from Earth and modified by Demon realm technicians, Road riders are very simple, all terrain cars that have a mounted machine gun for the battlefield. They are mainly used to pick up troops, in battle, or simple transportation. They are not heavily armored so one missile shot can destroy them.

Water skitters: Vehicles that were engineered by the Demon realm technicians, Water skitters are boat like machines. Able to go through water, they have a Gauss rifle installed as well as a Machine gun. Their main use is to get troops through water filled areas. They have little armor so they can be taken out easily.

Settlements:
Demon realm castle: The basic base of the Demon realm alliance, large castle with 20 top floors and 50 bottom floors, each floor with 300 rooms, this is the most common place for members to rest. It is also the base of operations

Castle bases: Castles that are either far or near from the Demon realm itself, these small castle's can sport a fair amount of soldiers, they are temporary homes for soldiers

And there you have it. There are many, many positions and battles to happen in this RP. It is expected to last for a long time. And this RP is mainly action. Sex scenes should be a common aspect of the RP, but a majority of what happens in it are war, battle strategies, and teamwork.

Okay people. if you want to participate in this RP, you must fill this out once the RP is made, this is the discussion thread so dont post your character sheet's here.

Name:
Faction you joined:
Faction position selected:
Abilities: (Things that your character and only your character can do)
Bio:

Normally, Azrealskyle was going to be a part of this, but since he is so busy, unfortunantly I had to drop him

That is all...

Edit 08/05/11

I forgot to add the map, here it is, it is very large so I put a spoiler on it.

Edit 08/08/11

This one is an updated version of where axc_o's clan is. Also this map was made by Subliminal
MGU World Map Unexplored Small MK02.jpg
Edit 08/09/11

A possible new Faction shall be introduced, The SHADOW by L337 m4m

Edit: 08/10/11
As of right now, Vehicles, settlements, and ranks have been added on the information list of each faction, I shall notify the other DM's so I can edit theirs as well.

Edit: 08/19/11
Okay guys, these are the basic weapons log of the RP, the weapons shown are the legendary weapons and are the main one's used. For most beginning soldier's, they use weapons like iron sword or axe

Now, these for example...
http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons

The weapon that my character Allen will later retrieve will be this, a weapon handed down to him by his deceased father
This weapon is a fire-wind based sword. Half of the former demon lords husbands spirit energy is locked inside it, only Allen can use this. Very powerful, if Allen uses this, it can burn anything into nothing

Now this one...you should know who would use this...
This can only be used by Xicor...This is a lightning based weapon. When used, it has the capability to literally rip apart anything in it's way. Very heavy and can mechanically transform into a sword.

The other weapons I'm about to list are the major ones...

Durandal: Image
This weapon is very, very large, if used by the right wielder, it can stretch 5 times it's normal size, and it's normal height is around 8.07 inches so...yea...do the math. This sword is fire based

Armads: Image
This weapon is very heavy, if used by the right wielder however, the user can move at speeds faster than the opponent can even move a single muscle. Its also very strong, one hit is practically enough to kill a person. It is lightning based

Maltet: Image
This weapon is very long, just like the Durandal, but it cant really stretch. If used by the right wielder, the user can reconstruct the tip of the blade into ice, it can then take a shape of just about anything. This is a ice based lance

Murgleis: Image
This weapon is a bow based one, designed for long ranged battles. It is very light and durable. If used by the right user, the bow can launch arrow's so fast that the moment they release, the bow is already there, anything on it's way will be cut, it can penetrate anything. This is a wind based weapon, the more spirit energy or demonic energy is put into the bow's tip, the stronger the wind is

Forblaze: Image
This weapon is a magic based, can fire at long and short range. It's surprisingly heavy, though it can pack a punch. If used by a chosen caster, this spell can annihilate an entire 1000 men strong army in a single hit. Scorching everything into ashes the moment they make contact with the flame. This is obviously a fire based spell

Aurealo: Image
This weapon is magic based, same as Forblaze. It is also heavy, but very strong. The chosen caster of this sacred spell has the ability of summoning a very powerful concentrated ray of light, first, a large light cover's it's target, then it focuses on the specific target, the ball of concentrated light then lands on the foe, capable of destroying an entire army like a nuke. This is a light based magic

Apocalypse: Image
This weapon is magic based like the others. It is the heaviest of the three sacred spells. The wielder chosen to cast this spell can summon power from the dark realm, first, a large seal covers the target area, then it starts to spin around as ancient writing starts to zoom to the center of the spell, as all of it makes contact to each other, they separate, then finally a dark hole appears, capable of sucking anything in it, killing anyone in it. It is by far the most powerful dark spell, tied to the other 2 forbidden dark spells. This is a dark based magic

Ereshkigal: Image
This weapon is magic based. It is one of the heaviest spell books. When used by a chosen caster, the caster can summon power from the dark realm. First as dark lighting starts to emanate from the user's hands, three concentrated balls of dark magic appear, two big ones in each side, and a huge one in the middle, then compresing them all together near the target, it creates an explosion that can demolish an army is seconds. This weapon is considered forbidden due to it's tremendous power. It is one of the two forbidden dark spells

Naglfar: Image\
This weapon is magic based. It is one of the heaviest spell books. When used by a certain caster, it summons power from the dark realm. The sky itself starts to shot out purple lightning, then, the target is surrounded by haunting darkness. AS a bright, purple light illuminates the target, the ground shakes in tremendous fear. Suddenly an menacing, large purple lighting hits the target, enough to kill an entire army. It is one of the two forbidden magic, and is called so due to it's power.

Here is a video to help you out on what each battle animation looks like, so you can get a general idea of how they work
[youtube][/youtube]
Edit 08-27-11
Okay guys, I will make the storyline shortly...but for now, this is the info so far on the previous wielders of the Legendary weapons

Isabaeu: Elemental hybrid. Weilder of both Exaccus and Sword Of Seals...

Reiland: Dragon/Ignis Hybrid. Weilder of Durandal...

Dianca: Ogre/Minotaur Hybrid. Weilder of Armads

Yuka: Yuki-onna/Glacies Hybrid. Weilder of Maltet

Hanon: Amazoness. Weilder of Murgleis

Aria: Inari/Ignis/Ignis Hybrid. Weilder of Forblaze

Saint Elimine: Human. Weilder of both Holy maiden and Aurealo

Braminda: Succubus/Imp hybrid. Weilder of Apocalypse

Edit 08-08-11
I replaced the video with a much better one

Edit 08-28-11
Alright...a new faction has been cast. I will ask Sub if he can make a better insignia for this, but this faction is for those who love bloody gore battles...the first generation Mamono
1st generation Mamono faction.png
Info: Some of the First Generation Mamono have negated the effects of the second Demon lords influence on the monster girls. The only enemy that both the Order and Demon realm Alliance agree to eradicate. These monsters are humans who have the ability to turn into whatever Monster they personify...mostly dragons. The leader, Idoun, is the sister of Lisa. And the most powerful Demon dragon.

Faction positions
Just about any Monster you can imagine...be creative and choose one that exist in the monster girl ensyclopedia

Ranks
They dont need ranks, they are all formidable

Vehicles
They are the vehicles

RP Characters/Participants

Demon Realm Continent -
Allen (Incubus) Main character = Pokemonaces
Henry (Human) Protagonist = Scrapmaster
Scott (Human) Protagonist = Hothead
Tyson (Human) Protagonist = Hothead
Jean Paul (?) Protagonist = axc_0
Idein (Lilim) Allen's sister
Lisa (Demon Lord) Mother of Allen
Idoun (Demon Dragon) Elder Sister of Lisa
Hailey (Salamander) Scott's lover
Lidia (Sahuagin) Tyson's lover
Keith (Human) Merc = Killmoves
Lumira (Nightmare) Killmoves companion
Bria: (Cyclops) Blacksmith
Gigi: (Dwarf) Blacksmith

Shadow -
Lord Shadow (?) = L337 m4m

The Balance -
Jean Paul (?) Protagonist = axc_0

1st Gen Mamono -
Formotosis (Demon King) King of 1st gen Monsters
Baragus (Fire dragon) Scott's rival
Aquario (Water dragon) Flamboyant servant
Skyla (Wind dragon) Female servant
Raiga (Lightning dragon) Serious servant
Dialenche (Earth dragon) Powerful servant

Order -
Subliminal (?) = Subliminal
Moyasu (Human) = Gamergirl
Chief God (God) King of the Heavens
Chief Goddess (Godess) One of three daughters of Chief God

8 Legendary Maidens -
Isabaeu (Elemental Hybrid) Leader, wielder of Sword of Seals
Reiland (Dragon/Salamander Hybrid) Second in command, wielder of Durandal
Dianca (Ogre/Minotaur Hybrid) Second on command, wielder of Armads
Yuka (Yuki-onna/Glacies Hybrid) wielder of Maltet
Hanon (Elf/Amazon Hybrid) wielder of Muirglies
Aria (Inari/Youko/Ignis Hybrid) wielder of Forblaze
Braminda (Arch Imp/Lilim Hybrid) Wielder of Apocalypse
Saint Elimine (Godess) wielder of Aurealo and Holy Maiden

Ilias Continent

Alice's team -
Aliphese Fateburn XVI (Monster lord) Current leader of all Monster girls
Luka (Angel) Husband of Alice
Granberia (Dragon kin) Scott's lover
Erubetie (Queen of Slimes) Tyson's lover
Tamamo (9 tailed Kitsune) Jean's surregent mother, teacher of Alice
Alma Elma "Arumaeruma" (Queen of Succubi) Love interest of Allen

Ilias's team -
Ilias (Goddess) Creator of humans, second daughter of Chief God
Promestein (Angelic Scientist) Creator of chimera's
Aliphese Fateburn VIII (Monster Lord) Evil acomplis of Ilias
Arc-En-Ciel (Mechanical Chimera) Made to fight Granberia
Hainuwele (Mechanical Chimera) Made to fight Alma Elma
Tsukuyomi (Mechanical Chimera) Made to fight Tamamo
Rapunzel (Mechanical Chimera) Made to fight Erubetie

Unknown Affiliation -
Hana Gasa "Hannah" (Werewolf) = Gamergirl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Re: The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by hothead1021 »

you got my character right Poke?

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: reclusive
Favorite Monster Type: Patchouli Knowledge

Post by the void »

so, this is a restart? i can do over my character?
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

i really have nothing to change on my character really pherhaps a tweak or two but nothing too extreme just more depth to him as a character

and a few sub-characters hmmm im still thinking if i should make one or two...pherhaps they will be evil or good
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Waiting but I guess if my character has to be re-created can do that too.
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

...mmm

Images are not showing up, or perhaps is just the browser...

Eye can give any kind of support you may all need...yet not entirely sure if Eye can join in...

Blessings.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

In any case people, if you can, try to find your old profiles and post them here, we will start the RP here again shortly
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

was not a problem i had id saved on word

Name: Henry

Appearance: Caucasian,Medium length,dark blue hair,Dark Blue eyes, Medium chest armor,Metal armor covering his entire Right arm, little armor on his left arm (like just a shoulder pad or something),medium armored Leggings

Faction:Demon Realm Alliance

Position: All Rounder

abilities:

Unbreakable will: Cannot be seduced even by advanced methods of seduction (meaning even a succubus would have trouble seducing him) after shacking off the temptation he enters a state of power (not really rage) that increases his power significantly

Strong resolve: Henry doesn't give up even when he is near death (meaning if he is injured his power gets boosted in order to keep him fighting)

Enchanced reflexes: is very agile and can evade even fast arrows and magic

Regeneration: Can regenerate up to 10% of his vitality after each fight just so he won't be so weak against the next opponent

Super Endurance: all damage dealt to him is cut by 25% (meaning if an attack did 100 of damage to him with all the armor reduction he would only receive 75)

Uncommon Strength: Can use any type of sword or Great sword with ease even with one hand

Dark power: Henry has a strange Dark power and can use these power to destroy his enemies that being either engulfing his sword with Darkness or using dark elemental Magic

Dark awakening: (Has a dark form) Only activated when he is petty much dead or whenever he is capable of controlling his dark energy
It will make him be surrounded by a dark aura and he will transform into his Dark form Wich is him with a dark aura around him and shinning Dark blue eyes and A LOT more power (around 3 times what he normally has)

Bio: Henry wanted to take part in the war because he wanted to do something to protect his loved ones
He has had combat experience before and is totally willing to do anything for his people
will not back down form a fight.
Henry knew that he could die in the War however that doesn't mean he will give up
He uses One handed Swords on one hand and Dark magic on his other hand right now he uses he has not found himself a good weapon so he had to stick with his Steel sword Until he finds one
He doesn't know where these dark powers came,he was born with them a few people said that he is not person he doesn't know what he is or how he got this power and he hopes to find out (something to do later in the RP if you feel like it)
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

and his weapon will once again be this

but of course with a few changes for example its name will be mericiulius

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Name: Lord Shadow(Name is hidden)
Appearance: 5'11 in height. 146 in weight. Has a trenchcoat and fedora and seems to make it so no light shows his appearance. Underneath he has light skin, gray eyes and is a brunette.
Faction you joined: SHADOW(I'm the Leader. Top guy around here)
Faction position selected: Leader (Most powerful and highest rank)
Abilities: Shadow port-teleports using the littlest of shade even to pop elsewhere where a shadow is.
Shadow weapons-the shadows are his weapons and anything he thinks of he can form. Imagination makes him quite deadly with this.
Demonic maniplulation-Uses the demonic energy which saturates around areas usually.
Corruption:Turns those that oppose him to his cause.
Bio:A mystery man. Lord Shadow is a man who formed his group following the advice of a certain fellow named Baal. When it was formed it was a simple group to help those who were down on their luck or wanted a second chance. When this Order group came around things went bad and Lord Shadow went to fix this by turning those who followed him into warriors. Fearing a day like this would come he went for a procedure that would later be known as the corruption for he was no longer human but he wasn't demon either. He was a unusual being. Gathering troops the group he founded became a mercenary operation and they would oppose this New Order but they weren't sure who's friend and who's foe at the moment. They are at best mercs looking for which side would help the survival and hopefully the Demon Realm Alliance is runned by clear heads if reports are true.

Here's my profile. Again.
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by the void »

from the old site:
Name:Alfred Mason
Appearance: 6' 3" dark almost ash like skin, yellow eyes with red double pupils, artificial wings made out of metal and crystal(for spirit/demonic energy collection), wears a black battle mage "robe"
Faction you joined: demon alliance
Faction position selected: caster
Abilities: basic spells, laser type spells, wide spread bombardment spells, basic buffs and nerfs, blood magic, summoning magic, arcane magic
Bio: minerivas friend from a while back. he has studied in the demon lords lbrary and gained knowlage of other, much more dangerous magic, namely blood magic and summoning, he was actually the one who gave mineriva the manga because it wasnt what he was looking for. he oined up to the alliance because mineriva was doing so too.
i think i had the apocalypse...not sure though
short, aint it?
Last edited by the void on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Name: Scott Volcanus

Appearance:

Faction Joined: Demon Realm Alliance

Faction Position selected: Attacker

Abilities: Manipulation of Fire (Can create fire, resist being burned, condense explosions to safe size, the works)
Extremely Superior Strength (strong enough to rival a dragon's, helps him lift Durandal quite easily with two hands)
Fast running (doesn't really help him much in battle),
Magical Resistance (able to resist most kinds of spells, they need to be powerful enough in order to affect him),

Bio: Scott had no real hatred towards Mamono, in fact he can scarcely remember that he was actually saved by a Mamono in his early childhood. So he dedicated his life to help Mamono's in anyway possible. He's a kind and caring person for his friends, but when in the heat of battle, he's quite efficient. when he notices a friend who's sad, he always tries to help them feel better. when AJ found him he was but a swordsman who lifted boulders and rocks out of the way of roads, they shared a talk and he decided to join his faction, and became an attacker. he is the kind of person who likes everything to be direct, he openly expresses his worries when needs be and he likes to be brave in order to boost the troops morale.

Weapon: Durandal

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

meh, I'd like to come back but if Sub doesn't use his characters I don't think I would have enough hate-inspiration to write the action parts.
on the other hand, if you manage to make it interesting, I'll join.
gamergirl.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by axc_o on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
The lukewarm wrote:meh, I'd like to come back but if Sub doesn't use his characters I don't think I would have enough hate-inspiration to write the action parts.
So you would like bloody scenes where "innocent" monster folk get
mutilated and cannibalized...? That´s not a problem.

Also this:

WARNING: The following illustrates the proper way to greet a Witch MG a la Inquisition style. Take down notes dear sons and daughters of the ORDER. In case you didn´t get it, it contains the death of a MG. Enjoy.[/size].
Loli on a stick lol.jpg
Yours.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
the void
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by the void »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings
The lukewarm wrote:meh, I'd like to come back but if Sub doesn't use his characters I don't think I would have enough hate-inspiration to write the action parts.

Also this:

WARNING: The following illustrates the proper way to greet a Witch MG a la Inquisition style. Take down notes dear sons and daughters of the ORDER. In case you didn´t get it, it contains the death of a MG. Enjoy.[/size].
Loli on a stick lol.jpg
Yours.
i remember that pic :crying:
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Subliminal wrote:Greetings

Also this:

Loli on a stick lol.jpg

Yours.
you know the sad part about it was that she was his daughter Dear god where did that come from?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Salutations
hothead1021 wrote:you know the sad part about it was that she was his daughter Dear god where did that come from?
And that´s the reason why the holy man is even more happy, since he was able to avenge her
daughter. "How could that be possible?" you must be thinking. Well, he considers that the
Witch killed her daughter in the same way Darth Vader killed Anakin Skywalker...

In any case, there shall be no mercy for the wicked, shall it be not?

Blessings.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Thats just the way Iike you Sub, enthusiastic regarding the complete annihilation of the Mamono. And I will be there to stop you :hero:

Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings

I´ve found a suiting theme for the Battle against Zeus, so it is time to resume
his wrath...
Pokemonaces wrote:Thats just the way Iike you Sub

Sorry, you are not my type. Too lewd to the heavenly taste of the writer of this.
Pokemonaces wrote:enthusiastic regarding the complete annihilation of the Mamono. And I will be there to stop you :hero:
It will be a long time before our characters meet again (because Allen did but
he may not remember by the time they might do in a future setting...)and perhaps
quarrel...

Besides, Allen might not even survive against Xicor...

Regards.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

I haven't done spriting in awhile, so I did a little spriting and made Scott's Ice Durandal form
Hothead 2.PNG