The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Sorry for taking a while to reply. I've been trying to get over an annoying writers block, and while I'm still having a little trouble, I've gotten over it for the most part.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
axc_o
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Emotional Hermit
Favorite Monster Type: Alraune
Location: In my Yggdrasil home-tree, at my personal dimension

Post by axc_o »

Hellow guys,
for those newcomers who don't know me, I'm Jean the local eccentric hermit at your riddiculesness call :hero:
also, I'm one of the three "leaders" (no point in strict factions since the rp is mostly about our characters interactions and some PLOT 8-) )
I'm here my friends with some... neutral news?... you see, lately I have been through some events IRL that have set us appart and since several months ago I got a grave discease: the acute writerblochitis. after several check ups with nereid doctors and some heavy deliberations with my most trusted alraune counselors I reached the desicion of taking a month time for a spiritual retirement at the argentinian mountains and let the nature air clean my mind and subdue my discease.
In fact, I'm actually writing from a cotage in the province of San Juan at the ending of my third week in Argentina.

but let's not ramble about my personal life, I'm here to inform you guys that in my absence I have given permission to AJ (pokemonaces) to use my "Jean" persona and all his allies and resources at the RP as he see fit; so, Scrap and Shadow, if you need anything from my character don't hesitate to PM him.

With nothing more to say, I bid thy all farewell.

Jean
"Don't let the tears for losing the sun prevent you from seeing the stars"
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

"We'll miss you axc_o! Have fun in your totally awesome Argentinian cottage."
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

Say, Oersted seeing how you character talks about his family, and how he got away.

There any chance of them coming after him in the future of the RP? It could prove very interesting seeing some new antagonist, every character in the RP have a resembling Antagonist so far from how I remember
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Post by Oersted »

Well, I guess it would be possible but I didn't really think about it, to be honest.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Oersted wrote:Well, I guess it would be possible but I didn't really think about it, to be honest.

Would make for a great plot point and further character developing for Alvan, of course no one is ever alone so you'll have help from another RPier or from Dianca

Of course im not the one calling the shots, and im just giving a suggestion, if you want it to happen, plan it out with Poke through PMs, everyone here has done that already at some point
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Also q quick suggestion for the angeloids, if we have contracts with them, then it would make sense if there was some type of distance communication between angeloid and its master, for example Nymph is in the library and Henry is not there, it would make sense if she was able to talk to him through like the chain that holds the contracts which is on his hand, I dunno just a random idea that occurred to me.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

So its finally here, the character i've been thinking about making for a long time now ;) emphasis on long and time, its been like 6 months making him now XD because of several blocks and loss of motivation

Name: Alex Dextros AKA "Lightning Scourge"
Affiliation: None as of now

Appearance: Caucasian male, Dark yellow eyes, brown-ish medium hair, some scars on his chest but concealed by his armor
Armor:
Spoiler: show
Image its white with golden outlines on it, not exaclty white, its quite gray-ish actually, but you get what im saying I hope.

Weapons and gadgets: The whip blade called Scorpix
Image Extremely sharp blade, very sturdy nearly unbreakable and very light, the blade can be extended mid combo for whip-like combos with its sharp blades, the whip can extend to up to 10 meters, the blade itself is pretty large, just a bit larger than the common longsword, the sword is his pride and joy, it also has the power of lightning and is able to adapt to the lightning styles he uses, It can be used for both close range and medium range when its used as a whip, he can combo both types of attacks at any time, allowing for extra range.

The Lightning Amplifier gauntlet
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/ ... tSasil.jpg
posted the link because the image is too big to be posted so please click the link
The glove amplify his already strong lightning powers and makes it even easier to swith lightning styles, it is bound to its user and will only ever come off if the user dies or out of free-will removes it, the gauntlet allows for easy manipulation of lightning and is able to switch and boost the lightning styles able to be used, all of them are included in the lightning styles except for the purple one which is replaced by white, which is the ultimate style but one he cannot even grasp control of yet

Powers and abilities:
Element: Lightning styles (remember how many games have lightning attacks all in different colors? yeah Im introducing and adding their own twists into each one :twisted: )

Yellow lightning: The most balanced of all lightning styles, it combines speed and power, the user can easily blink around the battlefield in extremely fast speed and attack with fast and relatively powerful attacks

Blue/Red lightning: This lightning style can change to either blue or red depending on the user's emotions, but their use is still the same whether the colors are different or not: this lightning style focused more on sheer electric power more than speed, although the user is still extremely quick using it, it is able to do massive lightning attacks and powerful combos

Green lightning AKA "Para-lightning":
this lightning style is unique in the fact that it doesn't focuse neither much on speed or power, but yes on its lasting effects, where the blue has nearly no lasting effects and the yellow are extremely small and unnoticeable, this style is able to deliver strikes that are able to paralyze the enemy hit, and focuses a lot more on area of effect attacks, each able to stun and paralyze enemies making it an effective crowd controlling style, the user is still very quick using it as well as still moderately strong, but nowhere near the other style's levels.

White lightning AKA "ultimus lightnus": name given by his master, it is not lightning beyond lightning, it is simply a combination of all lightning styles, boosting each of their effects and abilities greatly, but is nearly impossible for Alex to control as of now and is only used as a last resort. While in this state Alex's hair turns complete white and his eyes turn bright golden, his agility and speed skyrockets allowing him to pull off massive combos with amazing strenght, while also being able to paralyzed the opponents hit.

Passives:
Extreme recovery : Extreme conditioning from training and several infusions with magic allows him to recover during battles and after battles extremely quickly

Extreme will: able to resist charms from even the most powerful of mamono, only losing to a selected few whose powers are nearly godly

Swiftness: training focused a lot more in dodging and flash stepping (Blinking) than blocking, he uses said moves to counter and evade attacks.

Elemental affinity - Lightning: infused with the power of lightning several times during his training mastering it, he can control lightning nearly effortlessly and is able to employ them in battle with great skill.

Weapon master: He is able to use a variety of weapons easily, although he uses the whip-sword, he may still opt to other weapons should the need arise.

Battle Trance: he can freely enter a "serene state" of sorts, without having to use the water element, he can do everything serene mind can, from the training he had, this has become nearly instinctive to use in battles, during this his reaction time is increased as well as his dodging capabilities, but he doesn't dodge, he uses these reflexes to parry, block and counter attacks.

Spirit change: When he equips his ultimate "white lightning" style, his hair turns white as he takes a quite drastic change in personality, he turns into a more battle hungry fighter than anything else, wanting to keep on fighting until the end, not giving his opponent a second's rest, he small grin can be seen on his face from time to time on this state, this state however, doesn't make him hostile to his allies, it simply changes his sometimes hesitant behavior into an all out fighting phase.

Bio:
Adoptive son of Kaste Dextros A lizardwoman who is known from across the continent with great honor and respect, she is nearly 500 years old and has battled in many wars before, she found him as a baby abandoned near her home, she was known as one of the best swordsman's in the world and one of the best lightning warriors as well, she used the secret "lightning styles" which to many, were unknown, even more unknown was her ancient gauntled, of unknown origins aside that it was in her family for generations, but they slowly died off as the years passed.
she took him and raised him up as he own child, training him in swordsmanship and taught him the lightning styles, several infusions with lightning were done to make sure he was going to be able to fully control them, while young he is extremely skilled in both swords and lightning magic up to par with the best mages and swordmans in the great alliance and the order.

he is a calm and collected individual, respectful and honorable, often seemingly serious or boring to some, he shows a lust for battle of that of lizardwomen and also seems to be a sarcarstic snarker from time to time.

During his training where he was granted the lightning glove by his mother their home was attacked by Formotosis's creatures, after driving them back his mother sent him to look for the demon realm alliance since it and the Shadow faction are the only ones able to stand tall during the upcoming war, he hesitantly set out to look for them in order to see if he could help in any way he could.

hope this is alright Poke, I sent you a PM but you didn't reply so I just assumed it was alright, tell me if it isn't though
Last edited by Scrapmaster on Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Name: Ivadi

Appearance:
Faction you joined: Factionless at the moment though heading towards Demon Realm Alliance

Faction position selected: Caster

Abilities: Snap Cast: The ability to use the mana in the air to instantly cast any spell so long as there's enough mana for it.

Spell Movement: Using concentration, can cast spells even while moving at fast speeds and flight

Flight: So long as he has mana

Magic Craft: Able to craft items with a multitude of uses, such as glasses that can see through walls or shields that can reflect magic and other useful items

Light Manipulation: The Ability to freely Manipulate the light in many ways like forming weapons of light, firing beams and bullets of light, even becoming invisible by bending light around him

Paladin Form: By Drawing out his innermost light, his form changes into that of a Shining Paladin, which not only increases his strength and resistances, but also increases his light based spells

Paladin Form
Bio: Ivadi was a special child since the moment he was born. Having the natural Talent for light, the Order wanted to use him to turn him into a Hero. they trained him their ways and secrets of light magic due to his high magical potential. taught him that all form of monsters were evil and should be destroyed for they are different from them and bathe int he darkness while they bathed in the light.

However as Ivadi grew up, he had conflicting thoughts in his mind. ["Are the monsters REALLY Evil? just because they're dark and are different, doesn't mean they are evil right? humans from what I've seen can be pretty brutal themselves. What if the order was just lying to me, using me as a pawn in their chess game?"] he thought these questions formed in his mind.

After finding out the truth one night, he ran. for he knew the "Hero" they wanted to make out of him would be a perfect cog in their machine. he now travels eastward to escape the Eden continent. He is Armed with only the clothes on his back, and a pair of knuckles made with special stones that allow him to easily utilize mana as great as any wand could made by himself.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Well that was...quick, nice sheet though hothead, maybe our characters might cross paths and help each other simce they are heading for the demon realm alliance ;)

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Edited my character's sheet, (Alex's) gave him a better more normal looking clothing, so there.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

I FINALLY found a picture whose looks fit with what I see Henry as!

here it is!

his hair is dark blue of course, but thats pretty much it

I'l edit it in his sheet soon : D

and i've found Alex's perfect appearance as well ;)

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Oh lord...its been so long...I miss this Rp a lot -_- I had the time of my life Rping here.

[youtube]H4dUlV1xOnM[/youtube]

Sad music for effect.

I hope we can come back to it soon, hopefully things clear up and Poke finds time to do it, DMing an RP alone must be tough...

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

It will soon. Poke's recently moved into a new apartment, and he's recently been promoted to assistant manager at his job, so he's been really really busy, lately. I might have to remind him though.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

I know, i've spoke to him a few days back, things are picking up for him.

One thing though he asks WHO here in this RP still wants to continue? cuz he thinks some of us might have lost the incentive to participate in this RP, or the drive to I dunno, so who here is still up for it?

I know I do, I want to continue this, can't let this die.

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

I'm up still for seeing this to a resolution or the end at least.
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

I'm game.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I'm willing to continue, as well.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Hey guys. for the sake of nostalgia and digging up old files, I have a screen cap of the old GA RP back in good ol MGU before it switched to a different domain name.
Proof.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess

Post by KillMoves »

Hey guys, do you mind me making one (possibly two) more character(s)? 'Cause I wanna interact with more characters. (And because I might have Keith switch sides if the bad guys decide to listen to him.)