Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Re: The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by Pokemonaces »

I forgot to add Kalen in there yeah, and well I'll edit out the inks in the tree

Then later on as story prgoresses, I plan to add more.

Man I wish I was good at animation, otherwise I would have created an opening video for the Great Alliance, and for some reason, Shinsou, main theme of blazblue continuum shift two will work best with it

And yes Gamer, I'll take care of that soon okay?
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Also, can I play as Hannah in first person view? I'm so used to Hannah being in first person view as every other character would be in third person. :^^;: but if you'd rather I play as her in third person to keep from the lack of confusion, I will do so.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Subliminal
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: From many, One.
Favorite Monster Type: CONSTRUCT a new world...

Post by Subliminal »

Greetings
Gamergirl64 wrote:Also, can I play as Hannah in first person view? I'm so used to Hannah being in first person view as every other character would be in third person. :^^;: but if you'd rather I play as her in third person to keep from the lack of confusion, I will do so.
Actually your puppy dog plays Allen/AJ in first person since the very beginning of the
setting as well (and also does it in the pseudo-canon sequel "bakeneko clan house"),
so that shouldn´t be an issue.
pokemonaces wrote:Man I wish I was good at animation, otherwise I would have created an opening video for the Great Alliance, and for some reason, Shinsou, main theme of blazblue continuum shift two will work best with it
You could always make a trial version with static images (mildly "animated" at best)
to make an opening similar in style to those used on the NES, Sega Genesis and old
SNES games.

Peace, Night and Regards.
“MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN” As you are trying to decipher the meaning of the above, a new signature is being prepared...
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Also, I'm kind of having trouble on how I should start with Moyasu. Should he be training, on his way to somewhere, or just... What? Any suggestions?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

You can post on the Rp now, with your character training. I will respond to you and later on when Allen is done with his training. Or I could keep Hannah occupied with a quest to find Muiregles, Hanon's bow
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hmmm... We should probabably wait until she met Allen, already, to find Muiregles. When he leaves to go to the forest, that's when I will start playing as her.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

Interesting characters Gamergirl

im thinking on how a fight between Moyasu and Henry would be like, Henry can use fire but it will be ineffective and Moyasu's ability to become a fire spirit of sorts (from my understanding anyway) will not prove too useful against Henry if he is on his Soul reaper form, but him,even though he uses fire,
he is only resistant to it on his Chaos bringer form, but even so its pretty minor resistance

but he would be a very nice opponent against Scott ^_^

Hannah is interesting as well
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Ah, that would be interesting for a fight. Although, I plan to use Moyasu's inferno form only once. Considering, he does have a connection with Hannah, in some way, (that won't be revealed until WAY later) it would have something to do with her, when it's revealed.

Hannah won't be used until much later, when Poke's character, Allen, is done with his training, or if Allen flies off midway, due to frustration. (But that's Poke's choice)
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Gamergirl64 wrote:Ah, that would be interesting for a fight. Although, I plan to use Moyasu's inferno form only once. Considering, he does have a connection with Hannah, in some way, (that won't be revealed until WAY later) it would have something to do with her, when it's revealed.

Hannah won't be used until much later, when Poke's character, Allen, is done with his training, or if Allen flies off midway, due to frustration. (But that's Poke's choice)
well if you want to use it only once its alright, but i would recommend having him use it few but multiple times during the RP,
like learn to control it and use it whenever he wants to fight seriously, well thats what i would do,

well anyway, hoping to see him in action later on ;)
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hm... That's a good idea. :) He'll have to use it the first time during a battle, of course.

He's done training. I guess I'll have to wait until either when it's time for Hannah to come in, or if someone comes to Moyasu, because it's kinda uneventful for my part, right now. :whatever:
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

about Hannah

on her Bio it says she lived alone, so she has met humans and other Mamono in the past? even so due to being alone i think she would have trouble talking a lot with others,

Moyasu will be an interesting enemy to fight, thats for sure

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

I can't answer that for it will spoil the secret behind the connection between Hannah and Moyasu.

It will surely be make interesting battles to fight. I will be looking forward to the excitement it may bring
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Since I'm just waiting around at the moment, and you guys are in the MGQ world, is it ok if I bring another character in, along with the MGQ's harpies and the harpy queen, herself, if no one has played as her, yet? I have a character of my own, who's story is similar to Allen's, being the son of the queen harpy. If it's ok that I play as him along with some other characters that might become important characters, would I have to add their character in the OOC, here, or could I just introduce them in the RP?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

If you want to include a character like that, it's fine Gamer. I guess in the meantime I'll have to step in to reply to your Character since Sub is busy

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

UPDATE

I have all the characters and names I remember in this RP. If I missed any lemme know and I'll add them

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Holy crap, it's been 2 months since somebody posted here.
And now someone completely different. Tell me if this guy isn't allowed.

Name: Keith North
Appearance:
Spoiler: show
Faction joined: "Who wants to hire me!? Since I'm not very active in other RPs, I'll throw a 30% discount on the bill."
Faction position selected: "Since the DRA is the protagonist faction, a 40% discount is thrown when they hire me."

Abilities:
Healing Factor: Keith's body can heal from any wounds, reattach body parts (which can act on their own) and keep him from being completely vaporized. "Still hurts like hell though." Totally not caused by drinking the water from the Well of Madness.

Insanity: Keith's broken mind negates any mind-tampering mumbo jumbo. Totally not caused by falling down in the Well of Madness. "No really."

Jack-of-all-Weapons: Ian is good with any weapon he can get his hands on. "I'll kill you with this Healing Staff."

Stuff He Brought:
Two Katanas
Two Uzis
Two cylinders of Pringles
Teleporter "That jams a lot."

Biography:
Keith is a mercenary from Earth who loves adventure. He started his "world tour" when he was 21, doing dangerous jobs all across dimensions the world. One day in Japan, Keith found a missing poster of a boy named Allen which he found weird since Allen doesn't sound like Japanese name. Seeing as there's no other job that's more interesting, he decides to look for the boy.
Searching for Allen was hard since it appears he just vanished but that didn't stop the mercenary. His searches and sources soon led him to a buried cave below Mount Fuji. Keith had to steal lots of construction materials in order to dig out the cave. After 2 months, he finally unearthed the cave all by himself.
Though Keith did wonder how Allen managed to disappear in a buried cave under Mount Fuji, he decides to enter anyway. What lied beyond is a world of magic and monster girls. A world of fantasy similar to the fairy tales that was told upon children for generations.
And Keith's first words in that world were "Aw crap, I'm back here."
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Ohh, so you're a Mercenary ehh? that's actually very interesting. especially since you kinda remind me of a certain someone. :XD:

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

KillMoves wrote:Holy crap, it's been 2 months since somebody posted here.
And now someone completely different. Tell me if this guy isn't allowed.

Name: Keith North
Appearance:
Faction joined: "Who wants to hire me!? Since I'm not very active in other RPs, I'll throw a 30% discount on the bill."
Faction position selected: "Since the DRA is the protagonist faction, a 40% discount is thrown when they hire me."

Abilities:
Healing Factor: Keith's body can heal from any wounds, reattach body parts (which can act on their own) and keep him from being completely vaporized. "Still hurts like hell though." Totally not caused by drinking the water from the Well of Madness.

Insanity: Keith's broken mind negates any mind-tampering mumbo jumbo. Totally not caused by falling down in the Well of Madness. "No really."

Jack-of-all-Weapons: Ian is good with any weapon he can get his hands on. "I'll kill you with this Healing Staff."

Stuff He Brought:
Two Katanas
Two Uzis
Two cylinders of Pringles
Teleporter "That jams a lot."

Biography:
Keith is a mercenary from Earth who loves adventure. He started his "world tour" when he was 21, doing dangerous jobs all across dimensions the world. One day in Japan, Keith found a missing poster of a boy named Allen which he found weird since Allen doesn't sound like Japanese name. Seeing as there's no other job that's more interesting, he decides to look for the boy.
Searching for Allen was hard since it appears he just vanished but that didn't stop the mercenary. His searches and sources soon led him to a buried cave below Mount Fuji. Keith had to steal lots of construction materials in order to dig out the cave. After 2 months, he finally unearthed the cave all by himself.
Though Keith did wonder how Allen managed to disappear in a buried cave under Mount Fuji, he decides to enter anyway. What lied beyond is a world of magic and monster girls. A world of fantasy similar to the fairy tales that was told upon children for generations.
And Keith's first words in that world were "Aw crap, I'm back here."
Hmm...well he seems okay, but fire arms aren't involved in this RP. The weapons used in the RP itself are more like swords, axes, lances, magic, etc. The katana's are perfect, but the Uzi's are a bit overkill, and while Allen may have originally been on Earth and knows about these types of weapons, it's a bit overkill to have guns atm

KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Pokemonaces wrote:Hmm...well he seems okay, but fire arms aren't involved in this RP. The weapons used in the RP itself are more like swords, axes, lances, magic, etc. The katana's are perfect, but the Uzi's are a bit overkill, and while Allen may have originally been on Earth and knows about these types of weapons, it's a bit overkill to have guns atm
Okay no guns then. When can I start?
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

KillMoves wrote:
Pokemonaces wrote:Hmm...well he seems okay, but fire arms aren't involved in this RP. The weapons used in the RP itself are more like swords, axes, lances, magic, etc. The katana's are perfect, but the Uzi's are a bit overkill, and while Allen may have originally been on Earth and knows about these types of weapons, it's a bit overkill to have guns atm
Okay no guns then. When can I start?
Pay attention to the actual RP, I'll cue you in