The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Expert Blue Mage
Favorite Monster Type: Too many to list here. DX

Re: The Great Alliance RP OCC thread

Post by Oersted »

Um hey, would there be any room for me? Admittedly I've been checking this for a long time now but didn't ask until now because I was pretty confused at what was going on, I still don't actually get all of what is happening, to be honest. Anyhow here's my sheet tell me if there's something wrong or whatever and I'll fix it.

-----

Name:Alvan Devilwhim
Appearance: Short(5'3") young man with short black hair and grey eyes. His common cloths look like what the war monk class wears in Fire Emblem:Awakening
Spoiler: show
The only thing really different is that Alvan doesn't wear a hat.
War Monk (Alvan Color).PNG
Faction you joined: Neutral
Faction position selected: None
Abilities:
-Shadow Gifted: Alvan is naturally skilled in dark magic due to his family's dealings in forbidden arts, he doesn't tend to speak of this very much due to the events of his past.

-Dead Awareness: After a certain event in his past Alvan realized he has the ability to communicate with the souls of the dead, there are limitations to this however, firstly he can only communicate with souls that still have regrets or grudges that bind them to the mortal world and secondly Alvan can actually get overwhelmed by the dead's voices if there are too many in any given area, when this happens he gets a pretty bad headache and he can't use this ability again until he rests and the headache fades.

-Revenger: In addition to speaking with the dead Alvan can actually call upon their hatred and grudge to increase the strength of his attacks for a while, the effectiveness of this skill is tied to how much the spirits of the dead hate the target and has no effect on undead or construct opponents as they cannot feel the hatred of the dead. Like when communicating Alvan can get overwhelmed when using this ability, causing the same effects listed above.

Bio: Alvan hails from a once renown family of sorcerers and is currently the only known male of his family to still live today. His childhood was, according to him, like a living hell, both his mother and his sisters treated him like nothing more than a slave, because of that he was actually happy when monsters came and attacked his home town, in the chaos he was able to escape his family's residence but was forced to hide in the Devilwhim family's mausoleum to avoid getting found by either his family or monsters. This was when he learned he could speak with the dead, in that particular instance he spoke with some of his male ancestors, many of them having suffered the same treatment he had.

In more recent times Alvan has become something of a wanderer but the current state of the world tend to have him get into trouble on a daily basis, but as he is fond of saying: "Come what may I'm ready to welcome it, be it with an axe, a spell or a smile."
-----
And yeah, the factions still confuse me quite a bit, hence why he starts off neutral.
:^^;:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Swordmaster of the void.
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Scrapmaster »

OH didn't notice Scott had a character named Henry as well, do you? im confused :@_@:

anyway, no one warned Henry he needs to get to the harpy village...i can make him going there on his way, or heck sensing some sort of "teleportation" (granberia and Erubetie's) which he will trace the destination and follow

because i think you guys will need some weapon buff let me sing you the song of my people :serenade: (or at least his summoning style)
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Death? I have gotten used to it, for I cannot die...I come back every time.
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Yeah, Henry is Scott's descendant so it's why I got confused. and we DO kinda need you cause the only one from my group that can even USE dark Magic is back at Alice's castle

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

hothead1021 wrote:Yeah, Henry is Scott's descendant so it's why I got confused. and we DO kinda need you cause the only one from my group that can even USE dark Magic is back at Alice's castle
Ok, i'll be there...just hold off, i'll be there by foot... (ah dammit :wall: )
If you think of me as nothing more than a mere wanderer...you are trully mistaken, because I can destroy the very fabric of your being with the power bestowed upon me.

Where there is a question there is an answer, where there is an option there is another, my path is mine alone to make.

Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

@Oersted

well he has all the abilities you'd expect a necromance to have: talk to the dead,use their spirits

all you need is to be able to raise them up...get yourself to a cemetery...now

My personal rambling aside he seems alright, like his Bio as well

Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Scrapmaster wrote:@Oersted

well he has all the abilities you'd expect a necromance to have: talk to the dead,use their spirits

all you need is to be able to raise them up...get yourself to a cemetery...now

My personal rambling aside he seems alright, like his Bio as well
It seems so, but interestingly enough Alvan hates necromancers, in his opinion raising the dead and forcing them to follow your orders is the greatest insult you can do to someone. Of course he knows his powers border necromancy as well, that's something he wouldn't deny but he would justify himself by saying that he doesn't command the dead, he merely asks for their help. (That's why Revenger mostly works on those the dead hate, you wouldn't help injure someone you like, right?)
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Friendly Global Moderator
Personal Title: Carefree Incubus.
Favorite Monster Type: Arumaeruma, Bubble slime

Post by Pokemonaces »

Oersted wrote:Um hey, would there be any room for me? Admittedly I've been checking this for a long time now but didn't ask until now because I was pretty confused at what was going on, I still don't actually get all of what is happening, to be honest. Anyhow here's my sheet tell me if there's something wrong or whatever and I'll fix it.

-----

Name:Alvan Devilwhim
Appearance: Short(5'3") young man with short black hair and grey eyes. His common cloths look like what the war monk class wears in Fire Emblem:Awakening
The only thing really different is that Alvan doesn't wear a hat.
War Monk (Alvan Color).PNG
Faction you joined: Neutral
Faction position selected: None
Abilities:
-Shadow Gifted: Alvan is naturally skilled in dark magic due to his family's dealings in forbidden arts, he doesn't tend to speak of this very much due to the events of his past.

-Dead Awareness: After a certain event in his past Alvan realized he has the ability to communicate with the souls of the dead, there are limitations to this however, firstly he can only communicate with souls that still have regrets or grudges that bind them to the mortal world and secondly Alvan can actually get overwhelmed by the dead's voices if there are too many in any given area, when this happens he gets a pretty bad headache and he can't use this ability again until he rests and the headache fades.

-Revenger: In addition to speaking with the dead Alvan can actually call upon their hatred and grudge to increase the strength of his attacks for a while, the effectiveness of this skill is tied to how much the spirits of the dead hate the target and has no effect on undead or construct opponents as they cannot feel the hatred of the dead. Like when communicating Alvan can get overwhelmed when using this ability, causing the same effects listed above.

Bio: Alvan hails from a once renown family of sorcerers and is currently the only known male of his family to still live today. His childhood was, according to him, like a living hell, both his mother and his sisters treated him like nothing more than a slave, because of that he was actually happy when monsters came and attacked his home town, in the chaos he was able to escape his family's residence but was forced to hide in the Devilwhim family's mausoleum to avoid getting found by either his family or monsters. This was when he learned he could speak with the dead, in that particular instance he spoke with some of his male ancestors, many of them having suffered the same treatment he had.

In more recent times Alvan has become something of a wanderer but the current state of the world tend to have him get into trouble on a daily basis, but as he is fond of saying: "Come what may I'm ready to welcome it, be it with an axe, a spell or a smile."
-----
And yeah, the factions still confuse me quite a bit, hence why he starts off neutral.
Hmm, he's got the green light, were are you starting off from? Probably around the area of the demon realm
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

Quoted by an idealistic fool
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Well, I'm not sure what place is where, with all the stuff happening at the same time and all.

If you could give me a quick explanation of who is where I'd appreciate it.
Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

Allen, Kalen, Meilie, and Mashiro are in the front entrance of Lisa's castle. Lisa it tending to KAi's injury, Aliphese is in the castle thinking of what to do next, Scott, Henry, Tyson, Granberia, Erubetie, Lidia, and HAileya re at the harpy village of the MGQ world, and Scrap's Henry is on his way there.

So I think the best place for you to start at is probably the Zipangu Territory, that way you can start off easily and build off from there. I'll cue you in
"Humans are the very reason our existence is relevant. Without them, gods have no meaning. We have no right to tell them what's right and wrong, for only they're their own masters..."

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Hey Poke, I've been watching some Persona lats plays and I've been thinking, since Black Alice controls the darkness. Would she be able to bring out peoples darkness, bring to life peoples worst sides of themselves in physical form as a way to really demoralize Alice and her forces, and those unwilling to admit them will have to fight them over and over again until they do?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

hothead1021 wrote:Hey Poke, I've been watching some Persona lats plays and I've been thinking, since Black Alice controls the darkness. Would she be able to bring out peoples darkness, bring to life peoples worst sides of themselves in physical form as a way to really demoralize Alice and her forces, and those unwilling to admit them will have to fight them over and over again until they do?
[Persona4]

after accepting them gives you your own persona, and a card to match it :D wonder what would our characters get as cards XD

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

well this isn't a persona game (somtiemes I wish) I just saying since it's been a while since Black ALice made a move, and this seems like something she'd do

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

hothead1021 wrote:well this isn't a persona game (somtiemes I wish) I just saying since it's been a while since Black ALice made a move, and this seems like something she'd do
I wish as well, but yeah, it does seem like something she would do to them...and probably us...because you know we are kind of in the way half the time

also do you want me to post Henry getting there now or are you going to post something first? like how you guys are holding up and all

Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

That's an interesting question... I'd imagine it's possible, but I don't think she would be able to do it to everyone she tries the move on, or else that would be a little of an overkill.

I have a question, myself. If it's possible, in the land that the MGQ setting takes place in, for angels to become corrupt and turn into dark angels, (most likely through choice of rebellion, or through being banished from Illias' forces) would they still have their ability to be un-touched by humans and monsters, or would they lose that ability, but be immune to dark magic? I'm thinking they would lose the ability to be un-touchable by regular attacks and magic, and become immune to dark magic, but I just want to clarify the answer, before assuming.

Once I get an answer, I'll finish my reply, then post, and you guys can follow from there.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

Gamergirl64 wrote:That's an interesting question... I'd imagine it's possible, but I don't think she would be able to do it to everyone she tries the move on, or else that would be a little of an overkill.

I have a question, myself. If it's possible, in the land that the MGQ setting takes place in, for angels to become corrupt and turn into dark angels, (most likely through choice of rebellion, or through being banished from Illias' forces) would they still have their ability to be un-touched by humans and monsters, or would they lose that ability, but be immune to dark magic? I'm thinking they would lose the ability to be un-touchable by regular attacks and magic, and become immune to dark magic, but I just want to clarify the answer, before assuming.

Once I get an answer, I'll finish my reply, then post, and you guys can follow from there.
I think they would keep their immunity to attacks, but it would reverse to the only way to hit them would be by using holy magic, Dark magic would just be really innefective but would touch them yes

Pokemonaces
Sun
Sun

Post by Pokemonaces »

hothead1021 wrote:Hey Poke, I've been watching some Persona lats plays and I've been thinking, since Black Alice controls the darkness. Would she be able to bring out peoples darkness, bring to life peoples worst sides of themselves in physical form as a way to really demoralize Alice and her forces, and those unwilling to admit them will have to fight them over and over again until they do?
First of all, this is a very interesting idea indeed, In fact I think you just gave me the main reason behind as to how the humans and Monsters still couldn't get along when Luka tried to do that a long time ago man :D

As for the dark angel's Gamer, yea I'd think that's how it would go, their weaknesses would reverse and allegiance would also swap, of course only because Ilias would never accept the angels again if they turned into dark angels

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Well scrap, to be honest, I was kinda waiting on Gamer Girl to reply since I kinda posted to her as well :^^;:

And You're welcome Poke, I'm glad I was a source of inspiration for you. :^^:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Oersted
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Oersted »

Pokemonaces wrote:Allen, Kalen, Meilie, and Mashiro are in the front entrance of Lisa's castle. Lisa it tending to KAi's injury, Aliphese is in the castle thinking of what to do next, Scott, Henry, Tyson, Granberia, Erubetie, Lidia, and HAileya re at the harpy village of the MGQ world, and Scrap's Henry is on his way there.

So I think the best place for you to start at is probably the Zipangu Territory, that way you can start off easily and build off from there. I'll cue you in
Thanks a lot, and Zipangu sounds fine. Guess I just have wait for your cue then.
Scrapmaster
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Scrapmaster »

hothead1021 wrote:Well scrap, to be honest, I was kinda waiting on Gamer Girl to reply since I kinda posted to her as well :^^;:

And You're welcome Poke, I'm glad I was a source of inspiration for you. :^^:
Aight then i'll wait as well

also what are you Henry's abilities? just so if my brain fails suddenly i can prevent myself from comfusion looking at the abilities being used

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Scott's abilities is that he's able to use the power of the Phoenix, making him able to use fire very easily, he'll be able to die cant use that, he's also capible of using Durandal. he's also able to use Ice but not as expertly as Tyson. he's also very strong more of a power based character. Tyson can use water well, and he's more focused on speed. Henry isn't in this RP Scott is Henry's ancestor since this RP is a prequel to another RPof Pokes

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin