Hello to everyone

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: None

Hello to everyone

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

Hi everyone ,I was going to stay a lunker until I could being something to TMM. But the TMM Monster Girl Game (Project TMM) caught my eye. I might what to suggest ideals to help the team out. At some point I was coding some games in gamemaker that had monstergirls as the main characters. But I never compeleted any of them. Large part in my dislike in the direction YoYo is going with their product. I did'nt what to continue programming in a tool I was thinking of stop using. I really would like to see more games with monstergirls and hope this project could happen. That aside I thank the community for putting this nice site up and all the nice stuff with it.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Hello to everyone

Post by Rezeed »

Welcome to the Multiverse, I hope you enjoy the many things we have to offer.

I also hope you have fun here. I think you may have fun looking at the game concepts that were written. It would be cool to hear your thoughts.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Drazzimyr
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The inactive

Post by Drazzimyr »

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here at the TMM.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

BoxedCarrot492 wrote:Hi everyone ,I was going to stay a lunker until I could being something to TMM. But the TMM Monster Girl Game (Project TMM) caught my eye. I might what to suggest ideals to help the team out. At some point I was coding some games in gamemaker that had monstergirls as the main characters. But I never compeleted any of them. Large part in my dislike in the direction YoYo is going with their product. I did'nt what to continue programming in a tool I was thinking of stop using. I really would like to see more games with monstergirls and hope this project could happen. That aside I thank the community for putting this nice site up and all the nice stuff with it.
Wow you've been with us for quite some time. Awesome great to have you active and I officially welcome you. I'd love to hear your game ideas and observe your work so we can get the TMM monster girl game going. ^^

I played around a little with Game Maker myself, but I realized it will take me a long time to get anything presentable to show. Still, it's always nice to think "I'm still not done with it" and come back to things later. I'm excited to see a programmer interested in joining up. Please submit your official request to join in the TMM Monster Girl Game thread http://www.themonstermultiverse.com/for ... =41&t=1641 so that I can add you in.
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, as far game programming go. Most of my experience was with game maker as a hobby. I did a litte work in other languages, but sadly none have been in Ruby. Still hopefully I can be of help to the team in some way.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Heya heya Boxed, pleased to hear a lurker interested in the project, looking forward to your contributions with the project.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Kmon;'s introduction to the New member of the site...(Okay I've been playing Bard's tale one time too many)
Spoiler: show
Kmon notices a new guest walking into the Black Rose draped inn a cloak at the front desk after drooping coins on the desk and walking into the dinning hall before wordlessly accepting a complementary bowl of beef stew and a loaf of bread after finishing a tale for a Baphomet and her Sabbath Coven who quickly drops a coin into the Bard's hat as a way of thanks for a well told story .

"Ah! I see we have a new member to Welcome to the multiverse of monsters this evening....."

"......."

"So you are known as the 492nd Boxed one of the Carrot....eh welcome but I can't call you lady or lad due to the way you've cloaked yourself."

"....."

Who am I you ask... forgive my rudeness my name is Kmon, formerly the the travelling bard of the Black rose in however I now bear the noble or infamous stewardship of royce kingdom depending on who you ask....

"......"

So you wish to know what is avalable here well this site has RPG's that are available if you sign in with their respected game masters I've played "Girl of your Dreams." for example. you can also post monstergirl, Battlemon, and Pokegirl stories on this site as well or stories of your own that make turn heads I've wrote a few myself but I'll let you find out own your own....

"....."

Thank you for hearing this old adventure as you eat your meal until then may your journey searching the TMM be fruitful and lead you to coin and adventure (or Monster girl cleavage if you're male ) .....
Other than that welcome to the site

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

Thanks Pierce and Kmon, I really should read more of the stories on the site. I might learn something to help with my own writing. Right now I keep my stories to myself. It really is best for everyones own good. I also like to add I do love monster girl cleavage. :nosebleed:
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

BoxedCarrot492 wrote:I also like to add I do love monster girl cleavage. :nosebleed:
Well Spoken! And welcome to our corner of the web, hope you enjoy your stay.
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Indeed I second that Drake....

In the meantime just take your time with it you may end up posting stories of you own on your own accord...

No pressure though....

In the meantime look around and see what you can find for inspiration ...

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Link_Bakeneko
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: leader of the Bakeneko Clan
Favorite Monster Type: Cait Sith(they're such cuties)

Post by Link_Bakeneko »

Welcome Boxed, enjoy you stay.
Join the Bakeneko Clan
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

Thanks Link Bakeneko, I appreciate the welcome. I have 2 questions, is mediafire a good free upload site? I also wondering how much people liked Star OCean 1 or 2. Maybe some other old school 2d rpg game?
Last edited by BoxedCarrot492 on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

I would say mediafire is good considering I use it somewhat regularly.

I personally like star ocean 1. I wish they could have brought that over for the SNES a long time ago.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I LOVE ALL the Star Ocean games, they happen to be my favorite game series ever made.
BoxedCarrot492
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by BoxedCarrot492 »

I was going to make some monstergirl games. But I give up over time. Any links posted would not be be up long. Nonething professional, more like a amateurish work for a game. I still have a lot to learn about programming games and it was good
experiences.

Here one of the main games I was work on. It still need a lot of work. It was going to be a srpg. The DBZ characters are just test images. I'm post the other game later, if anybody what it see it. It a shooter and must more done.

-link gone-

Edit:I must have been tired to miss the edit button and so many more typos then normal too . :^^;:
Last edited by BoxedCarrot492 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun

Post by Rezeed »

Relax, these kinda of things happen to all of us at one point.