Hello there! :)

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
Lelouch vi Lescatie
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Demon Oppai Emperor
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu

Hello there! :)

Post by Lelouch vi Lescatie »

Hello, everyone!

I am a big fan of both mythology and monster girl artworks, whether in drawing, anime, manga/doujin, or even fanfiction(I wrote one MGE fanfic myself, although...it's pretty bad. I am honestly a bad writer. :wall: ). And I got even more hyped after discovering KC's Monster Girls Encyclopedia, which mixed BOTH mythology and cute monster girls! I really liked how each monster girl he makes has their own unique traits, and they are even based on multiple famous mythological monsters that I've encountered in books to boot. I really find this awesome, being a fan of mythological monsters and all! Especially after seeing their MGE counterparts... :nosebleed: Ohohoho...

I was really happy when I someone told me that there are multiple websites dedicated for the Monster Girl Encyclopedia, discovering this website and joining it in the process. And thus, I am hoping to get along and make a lot of friends with you guys, my fellow Monster Girl loving comrades! :hero:

See you guys around! :^^:
Beat, my furious heart!
Burn, flames of passion!
Awaken, the courage of my blood!
SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!

-Jonathan Joestar, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: Hello there! :)

Post by Rezeed »

Welcome to the multiverse. To be fair, we aren't just dedicated with just the MGE, as you may notice, we cover a fairly wide range of monster girl themed universes.

Anywho, I think you will like it here. We like to treat and care for each other like family. It also seems like you'll feel at home here with what we have to offer.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Hihi and welcome. :D
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
Lelouch vi Lescatie
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: The Demon Oppai Emperor
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu

Post by Lelouch vi Lescatie »

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :^^:
Beat, my furious heart!
Burn, flames of passion!
Awaken, the courage of my blood!
SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!

-Jonathan Joestar, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Welcome to TMM Lulu (I had to say it! :mrgreen: ). Code Geass, man, that takes me back. One of the best anime out there in my opinion.

I love harpies/siren (bird types), mermaids, fairies, and angels out of the monster girls. More than anything it's the harpies, though. ;) I enjoy old myth in general that involves them too.

When it comes to entertainment, I'm more into the interactive video game MG outlets myself- including monster girl Skyrim mods, Monster Monpiece, Touhou, etc. Even some popular smartphone games such as Brave Frontier and Puzzle/Dragons are doing well in the MG world!

Since my first major discovery of the Monster Girl "genre" in ~2008, I've seen MGs come a long way. I haven't looked into the MGE much these days, but sometimes I do check out the fan canon/fiction around here.

See you around then. :harp:
Kmon13
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lv. 124 Dark Knight and Bard
Favorite Monster Type: Amazoness, Alp, Kunoichi,
Location: Royce, Capital of the Black Rose Republic (What once started an small inn grew into a nation)

Post by Kmon13 »

Greetings and welcome to TMM Child of Lescatie from what I saw of your story so far was interesting so I going to keep an eye on you...

Until then
Cheers and welcome
Kmon13

The right to live free without fear of death should be granted and enjoyed by all beings Mamono, human, or Otherwise.

Least liked Mamono:Mamono who rape!

Tales of the Black Rose Inn...
Destined Paths Of Eden
Lilith Academy Chronicles
Monster Girl Apocalypse Journals
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Welcome to TMM. Do enjoy your stay here, and make yourself comfortable. :^^: I hope you have fun with anything this forum has to offer.

And don't worry about your writing skills. If you wish to improve, this community has quite a few of friendly writers who would be more than happy to give you some pointers. I happen to write and draw, myself, and I had so many fanfics I was working on, though recently, all of my works got erased, so I'm going to have to re-write some of them. In regards to my drawing skills, I don't usually do it that often, and I'm not that good, but I'll occasionally make something decent, like my avatar picture on the left. I still have a lot to learn, though.

But that's enough about me. I hope to see you around on the forum. :)
(signature made by Pokemonaces)