A Wayward Sword

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

A Wayward Sword

Post by Phantom77 »

Some of you may know me and some may not. :hero: I used to frequent mgu.com back in the old days. I noticed alot of members went to other websites besides mgu.net, so I decided to try this site out as well. Well, with that said, I hope to enjoy browsing this site as I did the old one.
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Re: A Wayward Sword

Post by Rezeed »

Welcome to the Multiverse. I hope you enjoy the many things we have to offer here.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Welcome to TMM Phantom77, nice to meet ya. ^_^
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Rezeed wrote:Welcome to the Multiverse. I hope you enjoy the many things we have to offer here.
Thanks for the welcome. ^^ I do believe I remember you Rezeed. I trust you've been well?
Feathers wrote:Welcome to TMM Phantom77, nice to meet ya. ^_^
Thanks. Hope to enjoy the site. By the way, you wouldn't happen to have gone by the name Monster Man, would you?
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Rezeed
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Data Spirit
Personal Title: Dream Traveller
Favorite Monster Type: N/A

Post by Rezeed »

I'm surprised. I didn't think anyone still knows of my existance outside the TMM. Didn't think I left that much of an impression to many people.

For me, it's been kind of a mixed bag on how I've been.
Click the Image to be drawn into a world of Fantasy, Science, Romance, Mystery, Action, Adventure, and Endless Wonder.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Phantom77: You knew me as Monster Man..? You must be pretty old school! Yep, that was the name I used a few years ago. Well then, nice to see you again. :) I uh, don't remember seeing your name before though. Did you go by something else as well?
Azrael
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Historian Mad Nut Head
Favorite Monster Type: Echidna, Lamia, Ryu
Location: Deep in a large underground home making untold mad creations

Post by Azrael »

Hello Phantom77 and welcome to the party! :)
Evil!? Meee!?...no! no I will not accept that, we are conditioned simply to survive, we can only survive by becoming the only dominant species. When all other lifeforms have been suppressed when we are the only dominant race in the universe. Then we shall have peace, wars will end.
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Feathers wrote:Phantom77: You knew me as Monster Man..? You must be pretty old school! Yep, that was the name I used a few years ago. Well then, nice to see you again. :) I uh, don't remember seeing your name before though. Did you go by something else as well?
No great king of the skies, my current name is what I went by on mgu.com. Not surprised, I figured not many people would remember me, I fell off the forums after the old site got taken down for a long time. But I'm back now that I've got some more free time. I remember talking about fire emblem with you. I also remember other guys like Helios, L337 Man, Subliminal, the void, Baroque, axc, dragonstryke, ShadowKnux, DogKarma, Flare, Shadow of Legend, pokemonaces, hothead, and other members (sorry if I left any out). Heck I even remember RosenKing (too bad his doesn't seem to be hear though).

Anyone who may know me remembers that I usually hung around the forum games section alot, but I went kinda everywhere for the most part.

No worries Rezeed, I saw enough back in the day to remember. ^^
Azrael wrote:Hello Phantom77 and welcome to the party! :)
Why thank you kind sir. :mrgreen:
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Aww, well I won't forget your name this time. >.< Even Rosenking name pops up. It actually really bugs me that I can't remember! Now I wonder if you remember older names like Maltaverunia and NWSiaCB as well. I wasn't too much into forum games back I do know that. Well I'm glad you found TMM and decided to "join the party" as Az says. ^_^
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

Feathers wrote:Aww, well I won't forget your name this time. >.< Even Rosenking name pops up. It actually really bugs me that I can't remember! Now I wonder if you remember older names like Maltaverunia and NWSiaCB as well. I wasn't too much into forum games back I do know that. Well I'm glad you found TMM and decided to "join the party" as Az says. ^_^
Hmm, I may vaguely remember seeing those names. I do know the majority of mods here though, and a bunch of certain users.

By the way, are you still into Fire Emblem? I'd enjoy talking about it again. I know you've played PoR and perhaps RD.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Yeah I have PoR and also RD though I never got far enough in RD to get Tibarn. I bought Awakening as soon as it came out as well. :) Picked Olivia immediately. Love the shy dancer (or singer) types. Had fun raising her into an all powerful state. It's too bad the Dancer class doesn't have an evolution though.

These days I have an endless backlog of games and can't seem to find time to beat them all. :@_@:
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Phantom77 »

I've beaten Awakening already, made Cherche mai waifu. I haven't beaten all the extra content, though, that crap is hard... Although I haven't been playing it much to be honest. Been mostly playing Disgaea D2 and Chronophantasma.