Hello TMM!

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Tokusatsu Mastermind!
Favorite Monster Type: Kaiju

Hello TMM!

Post by AdventDestiny »

Hello everyone, I just joined The Monster Multiverse today. I'm an amateur artist and writer, specializing in scifi and fantasy. I've also got future plans [more like aspirations] to become an independent filmmaker and conceptual/screenplay artist.

I joined up because I have quite a fondness for both monsters and monster girls, and I'm currently working on two original projects I hope to make into marketable franchises sometime in the future; American Tokusatsu, a multi-part scifi/fantasy series heavily inspired by the Japanese film genre of Tokusatsu [which includes series and films like Godzilla, Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, and Ultraman!], and Daughters of Pandora, an adult horror comedy series that focuses on monster girls and their interactions with humans.

I look forward to getting to know the people of this community, and hope that the concepts and stories I create will prove both interesting and entertaining to the residents of The Monster Multiverse!
“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Ishirō Honda, director of the original Godzilla film
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Re: Hello TMM!

Post by Hood »

Welcome fellow monster girl lover! Enjoy your stay and have fun. Daughters of Pandora... I´ve never heard of that franchise before, thanks for the info, man.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician

Post by AdventDestiny »

Thanks for the warm welcome!

The reason you never heard about Daughters of Pandora before is because it doesn't exist yet... I'm the one making it! :XD:
It's a work in progress, which I hope to seriously improve through critique and feedback from the members of this site, in the hopes of making this one of the best Western Monster Girl franchises ever!
“Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy.They do not attack people because they want to, but because of their size and strength, mankind has no other choice but to defend himself. After several stories such as this, people end up having a kind of affection for the monsters. They end up caring about them.”

Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

AdventDestiny wrote:The reason you never heard about Daughters of Pandora before is because it doesn't exist yet... I'm the one making it! :XD:
It's a work in progress, which I hope to seriously improve through critique and feedback from the members of this site, in the hopes of making this one of the best Western Monster Girl franchises ever!
Then Hurry up! :XD: Anyway, I hope we can check some of your stuff as soon as possible.
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician

Post by AdventDestiny »

Alright, guess I better get started! :hero:

cyrus-cain
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Some lunatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by cyrus-cain »

With Daughters of Pandora, how horror is it? Or is it more comedy, because that would be something I would read.

Also,
can you join in this forum games:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=2487
Enjoy the site!
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician

Post by AdventDestiny »

Hmmm, probably minimal horror, mostly comedy; I do want to treat the monster girls as something that's both dangerous and beautiful, very much like how animals in real life can be both. But ultimately I want this thing to be entertaining and fun, I'm going to have to experiment with the tone and nature of this series.

Dungeon Adventures does look interesting, though I'm not sure how good I'll be at it... I'll see if I can come up with something good, assuming the game doesn't end up moving too fast for me to keep up! :^^;:

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Welcome to TMM AdventDestiny. Very nice introduction there. I am excited to see what else you have to bring. :) Hopefully Drazz comes in here soon because I get the feeling you two will get along really well, having so many similar interests and all. ;)
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician

Post by AdventDestiny »

Thanks, I also hope be able to bring some new and interesting stories and characters to life!

I think I already met him briefly, and so far he seems to like what I got planned!

Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Hi! Good to have you with us!
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/
AdventDestiny
Magician
Magician

Post by AdventDestiny »

Thank you!