Hello everyone!

here's a smile :)

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
supersatanson
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Space sexplorer
Favorite Monster Type: Aliens

Hello everyone!

Post by supersatanson »

Hi! I'm Supersatanson, an amateur hentai artist and sometimes animator.
I always had a thing for monster girls, I specially like the idea of aliens with totally new, weird and unknown shapes.
I'm currently working on my own collection of Sexy Alien Monster Girls, so I wanted to know a little more about the community for inspiration and some general guidelines on the matter.
Also I don't want to end up with a design too similar to an already existing monster girl, so I need to watch a lot of material.
:^^;:
Also good to know, I'm not a native English speaker so please excuse the weird grammar, if there's any. :)
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Welcome to the forum. :^^: Do make yourself at home here, and have fun exploring all the different fun activity this website has to offer.

We have a bit of an artist population here. Some amateurs, and some who are VERY talented. I actually draw a little myself (I drew my own avatar/profile picture). I'm sure everyone would love your artwork, and would be glad to share some tips. It sounds like you're one for unique monster girl designs. I bet your creativity will be admired by a lot, here.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hi there welcome to TMM. I am the resident harpy lover here. :D The thought of an alien harpy species sounds pretty awesome. :) There is a lot of profiles here, but (from what I've seen) most of them are based on myth or existing game characters (like Pokemon). SO many that I haven't even seen them all. Anyway, I think you should let your creativity flow! ^_^ I'm not sure what general guidelines you are talking about though. If it's custom world you are free to do whatever it is you want as long as it doesn't break any rules.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Greetings fellow newcomer, I'm sure you will be welcomed in this forum of wonders, and good idea. Let your creativity flow with inspiration.
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Welcome supersatanson. As the others already mentioned, there is a wide variety of writers and artists here, so inspiration and advice shouldn't be hard to find. Also, alot of the peeps around here aren't native english speakers (myself included), so no need to worry about that. ;) Enjoy your stay!
Severontous
Moon
Moon
Official Title: Resident U.S. Army Veteran
Personal Title: Ever tired man
Favorite Monster Type: Dangerous 1 nobody else wants.

Post by Severontous »

Greetings and Welcome to the Community; the population is going to be a bit light for awhile due to classes starting but for the most part those whom may be able to assist you and provide you with any inspiration or ideas you seek login every day. We are also very friendly and lax so don't be afraid of asking anything at all, drama is essentially nonexistent here. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay.
Spoiler: show
I am the bone of my HitBox
Sanwa is my body and Salt is my blood
I have wiffed over a thousand DPs
Unknown to SRK, Nor known to the FGC
Have withstood pain to create many combos
Yet, those combos will never hit anything
So as I pray, INFERNO DIVIDER
supersatanson
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Space sexplorer
Favorite Monster Type: Aliens

Post by supersatanson »

Thanks a lot, everyone, for your kind words!
I'm currently putting my ideas in order, writing and sketching a bit to present the world and setting of my Sexy Alien idea (including both monster girls and boys, which as I saw have their own forum section! ), so thanks again for this warm welcome, it's super encouraging! :)