Hi everyone

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
Love4all
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Nature lover and Empath
Favorite Monster Type: Dryads, Nagas, Slimes, etc.

Hi everyone

Post by Love4all »

Hi, I'm Love4all, or you can feel free to call me by my name, Michelle. I got into the whole shebang involving monstergirls only a couple months ago. Starting with coming across Felarya. Around the same time I also got acquainted with a couple roleplays involving Kaa the snake. And one of the members had told me of Monster Girls Encyclopedia. So, I checked it out. I gotta admit, I ended up loving both MGE and Felarya. Most recently, I had been perusing both and became curious as to if either had any games tied to them. Felarya had the manga, but I couldn't find any games connected to it. MGE on the other hand, did.
Both Monster Girl Quest and Monster Girls Unlimited were tied to it. After watching a playthrough of MG Unlimited, I became intrigued to see it further finished. I was saddened however to discover that the development of the game had been stopped. But on a good note, I was directed to either MG redux or this site from there.

I was delighted to see that you include Felarya, MGE, and MG Quest and so much more. I would most certainly love to stick around if you'll have me.
I, myself am very flexible, not to mention accepting, open minded and understanding. I wish to get to know you guys more and I hope we can all get along great. :)
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Re: Hi everyone

Post by KillMoves »

Greetings Love4All and welcome to TMM. We're not exactly the most active of forums but we friendly as heck.

P.S. Who's your favorite MGE Monster Girl?
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Hi there and welcome. Please remember that MGE and Felarya are not the only settings though. There is also the Praxis setting which is growing slowly but surely. You can find it on this site, MGU and on Wikia as the Praxis Compendium. Oh and it will have a game in the future.
ImageImage
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Welcome to TMM Michelle, maybe you can help spark some life around here. Hee hee hee. We are like a golden home for old folk at the moment. :lol:
KillMoves wrote:Greetings Love4All and welcome to TMM. We're not exactly the most active of forums but we friendly as heck.
He's so right. :)
Love4all
Magician
Magician

Post by Love4all »

Thanks, guys. :^^:
Raet wrote: There is also the Praxis setting which is growing slowly but surely. You can find it on this site, MGU and on Wikia as the Praxis Compendium. Oh and it will have a game in the future.
Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to check it out. ;)
KillMoves wrote: P.S. Who's your favorite MGE Monster Girl?
I'm not sure yet. There's so many interesting ones. But if we were to count monsters/characters from the MG unlimited game; I do kinda like Salyri. But I have to say in regards to that game, my personal favorite is Nya the werecat. I can't help it. She's so cute and sweet too. :)

But regarding MGE in general, (and not the games) I'm not sure.
Feathers wrote:Welcome to TMM Michelle, maybe you can help spark some life around here. Hee hee hee. We are like a golden home for old folk at the moment. :lol:
Well, I guess I'll see what I can do. :XD:
Phantom77
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Glyph Swordmaster
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Lizardman, Sea Bishop

Post by Phantom77 »

*A portal shining with azure light suddenly appears. Out of it steps a brooding swordsman dressed in black.*

Welcome to TMM, Love4all. If RPs interest you, feel free to post some ideas in said section, it could help breath some life into it. In addition, if you'd like to get know members a little better, by all means take a look at the other topics in the Social section (General Chatter, Forum games, etc.)

Enjoy your stay. If you''d need of a sellsword come find me.

With that, I bid you farewell...

*After his last words, the swordsman vanishes as quickly as he appeared, fazing out of view and leaving nothing more than blue particles where his presence once stood. *
There is nothing more beautiful than a warrior with no distractions. One could say he is the closest thing to God
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Flare »

Sounds similar to my tale of finding monstergirls online. :P
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Love4all
Magician
Magician

Post by Love4all »

I'm actually wondering something. I was reading through the rules and regarding the "to all newly registered users" thread, I noticed it had registration rules. I know it says that the old ones are no longer in use. But I'm wondering if the following is still in effect regarding the old rules.
Once we read your introduction we might ask you some trivial question in your intro thread and will try to activate your account to full posting privileges within ~72 hours of your intro post.
Is this still in effect? Or do I already have full posting privileges? I'm not sure if I still have to wait 72 hours before posting elsewhere aside from the intros board or if that's changed.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Not to my knowledge.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

Welcome aboard Michelle, that's a rather interesting story of finding this place, not unlike mine. I happened to find it through seeing a let's play of MGQ on youtube, i remember the moment very well^^. Anyways, do make yourself at home here, and you'll be sure to have a good time.^^
Love4all wrote:Is this still in effect? Or do I already have full posting privileges? I'm not sure if I still have to wait 72 hours before posting elsewhere aside from the intros board or if that's changed.
Nah, doesn't seem to be the case, To be honest i myself never made an intro post, instead i just popped up out of nowhere and stayed ever since, like some kind of weed. :^^;:
Love4all
Magician
Magician

Post by Love4all »

Oh, Okay. :D
I just wanted to be sure of that.
Thanks again, everyone. :)
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

You're welcome. ^_^

Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

*Returns from work*.

Welcome aboard Michelle! Like the others after me, we certainly look forward for you to enjoy your visits around the forum.
Love4all
Magician
Magician

Post by Love4all »

Something else has come to mind after having read the rules. I saw that there was a list of things that weren't allowed to be posted by any means in terms of sexual content. Guro, scat, etc. While I agree with that, I notice that Vore and Yaoi were labeled as being okay only in some parts of the forum. But otherwise they aren't allowed.

I'm just wondering in the case with Vore and Yaoi, what areas of the forum are they okay in? And is fanfiction one of the areas where its okay?
KillMoves
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Supreme High ArchChancellor
Personal Title: Homeless Drunkard

Post by KillMoves »

Love4all wrote:I notice that Vore and Yaoi were labeled as being okay only in some parts of the forum. But otherwise they aren't allowed.

I'm just wondering in the case with Vore and Yaoi, what areas of the forum are they okay in? And is fanfiction one of the areas where its okay?
Regarding fanfictions, just make sure you mark your stories with the proper tags so your readers don't get more than what they bargained for. I think. Maybe.
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

I'll clarify. Yaoi and Vore is permitted in the fanfics section, just a simple content warning should suffice.
Gamergirl64
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Friendly werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Kikimora, Anubis

Post by Gamergirl64 »

Hey Michelle! :^^: Welcome to TMM! We're a friendly bunch, so do make yourself comfortable! I hope you enjoy everything this website has to offer. I look forward to seeing you on the forum.

If you haven't noticed, our Felarya section isn't very big. I'd personally love to expand on it myself, but I don't know much about it at all, so that would make it really hard. :^^;: You're more than welcome to post things there, though, if you have anything to post about it.
(signature made by Pokemonaces)
Love4all
Magician
Magician

Post by Love4all »

Pierce wrote:I'll clarify. Yaoi and Vore is permitted in the fanfics section, just a simple content warning should suffice.
Okay, thanks. :) I'm not the biggest fan on vore, but I do like a little Yaoi now and then. And if I were to post a story, I would definitely need to know that.
Gamergirl64 wrote: If you haven't noticed, our Felarya section isn't very big. I'd personally love to expand on it myself, but I don't know much about it at all, so that would make it really hard. :^^;: You're more than welcome to post things there, though, if you have anything to post about it.
Thanks for the welcome. :^^: I don't know too much on Felarya either. I just know what the races are and some of the places and flora. I don't know too much regarding the characters, the history or what's what exactly regarding what happens in each spot. I've thought of maybe trying to find a way to check out the manga series for it. But I'm not sure where to go to find it.

Nonetheless, I still like it. And I love the look of the world's map. I actually started a Sonic story where they have to touch down in Felarya for something. I also created a handful of Felarya OCs for them to run into. :D

I'll have to read into it more though to make the setting sound right. One of the places in Felarya is the Dridder Forest, and when I was writing the characters traveling through it I didn't describe the setting right. When I looked back I realized I had forgotten to take into account that since it's an initial dridder habitat, there would be webbing practically everywhere. And when I originally wrote my scene, that was none existent. So, I have to revise that.

But yeah, Felarya is cool. I still need to know a little more about it though. I'll have to look more into it.

Btw, I love your signature and avatar. They're cute. :happyness:
Kinda reminds me of Nya the werecat from the MG unlimited game in a way. She's sweet too. Only you are a werewolf instead of a werecat. :)
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

Spoiler: show
Love4all wrote:
Pierce wrote:I'll clarify. Yaoi and Vore is permitted in the fanfics section, just a simple content warning should suffice.
Okay, thanks. :) I'm not the biggest fan on vore, but I do like a little Yaoi now and then. And if I were to post a story, I would definitely need to know that.
Gamergirl64 wrote: If you haven't noticed, our Felarya section isn't very big. I'd personally love to expand on it myself, but I don't know much about it at all, so that would make it really hard. :^^;: You're more than welcome to post things there, though, if you have anything to post about it.
Thanks for the welcome. :^^: I don't know too much on Felarya either. I just know what the races are and some of the places and flora. I don't know too much regarding the characters, the history or what's what exactly regarding what happens in each spot. I've thought of maybe trying to find a way to check out the manga series for it. But I'm not sure where to go to find it.

Nonetheless, I still like it. And I love the look of the world's map. I actually started a Sonic story where they have to touch down in Felarya for something. I also created a handful of Felarya OCs for them to run into. :D

I'll have to read into it more though to make the setting sound right. One of the places in Felarya is the Dridder Forest, and when I was writing the characters traveling through it I didn't describe the setting right. When I looked back I realized I had forgotten to take into account that since it's an initial dridder habitat, there would be webbing practically everywhere. And when I originally wrote my scene, that was none existent. So, I have to revise that.

But yeah, Felarya is cool. I still need to know a little more about it though. I'll have to look more into it.

Btw, I love your signature and avatar. They're cute. :happyness:
Kinda reminds me of Nya the werecat from the MG unlimited game in a way. She's sweet too. Only you are a werewolf instead of a werecat. :)
From what I have heard and seen, Felarya is a heavily vore setting.
ImageImage
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

Yeah, it's kind of...quiet there. Does not help that Karbo's been so busy in RL that he hasn't been able to really work on it as much as he's liked.