A new challenger approaches!

Well not really challenging anything do.

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
IceRegalia
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

A new challenger approaches!

Post by IceRegalia »

Yahallo!

I been a fan of monster folks for a long time, but honestly never gave much though of it ^^; . It was only last year with EveryDayLifeWithMonsterGirl that I learned that it wasn't just some niche thing, "there are actual fandoms about this!". At the start I just lurked at reddit, but recently decided to actually socialize with a community which lead me here XD.

As I'm sure many here are as well, I am into anime and videogames as well. My most recent hook would be MonsterHunterGenerations, or it would were collage had not kept me busy this past two weeks.

Favorite monsters in no particular order: Slime, Plant-Based, Werewolves (generally beastly looking monsters), Harpies, Salamanders, Angels, Bee-Girls, Moth-Morphs and Living Armors. In the RP department, I prefer being a monster girl however.

And that is about all I can think of.
TehDanimal1
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Stalker
Favorite Monster Type: Lamia, Dragon and many others

Re: A new challenger approaches!

Post by TehDanimal1 »

Do you like manga like Air Gear?
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hey hey welcome to TMM. Nice to see a harpy and angel fan! Been a very long time since I saw someone that liked angels..

The monster girl fandom is fairly small, but we are all very devoted with our love for them. :) A lot of people just lurk here, because we've said like everything we could think of, but always eager to get going again if a new discussion ever arises. Don't feel shy to not post something to talk about. ;)
IceRegalia
Magician
Magician

Post by IceRegalia »

TehDanimal1 wrote:Do you like manga like Air Gear?
I haven't read the manga, but I saw the anime quite some time ago. My knowledge of the show at this point is rather cloudy ^^; but I remember really liking it.
Feathers wrote:Hey hey welcome to TMM. Nice to see a harpy and angel fan! Been a very long time since I saw someone that liked angels..

The monster girl fandom is fairly small, but we are all very devoted with our love for them. :) A lot of people just lurk here, because we've said like everything we could think of, but always eager to get going again if a new discussion ever arises. Don't feel shy to not post something to talk about. ;)
Thanks! I can imagine, I am fan of digimon and we have the same problem in those communities. Anything that can be said, has been over-analyzed a ton of times already XD.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

Heyo! Welcome.

We don't have much, but feel free to enjoy what we have. It's always nice to see new faces.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

I'm a new fan of Digimon myself, thanks to Angewomon and Lillymon. :D I'd identify as a Silphymon for sure, too. Which Digimon forum you hang out at if I may ask? :)
IceRegalia
Magician
Magician

Post by IceRegalia »

That's great to hear :D. I blame digimon for my love of of plant-based monster girls XD.

As for communicates, reddit is an obvious one but rather impersonal. As for more personal communities, I joined DigimonResearchTeam which eventually died out (admins got tired of it and closed the site down). The members made a new website for people to join, but eventually meet the same fate. The process repeated itself a bit until the current one. The current one is a bit paranoid group about getting doxxed. While I disagree, I rather keep it on the downlow.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

Post by Helios Leinheart »

You like Monster Hunter?

Solid. Welcome friend.
IceRegalia
Magician
Magician

Post by IceRegalia »

Thanks!

My weapon of choice has been the GunLance. But boy has it been an uphill battle to use it. Lately I been favoring the ShieldNSword. It feels refreshing having so much mobility.