I have wandered in

and this seems like a nice place

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
NemesisOmega
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: He who wanders
Favorite Monster Type: Jubjub / Holstaur / Succubus

I have wandered in

Post by NemesisOmega »

Greetings.

I have arrived in your lovely little community, and I so far enjoy what I see. I have joined as I am interested in writing fiction involving such a fun universe, having been brought here by the Monster Girl Apocalypse stories (a rather intriguing concept, though, admittedly, probably be hiding under a rock until the inevitable happened)

I look forward to posting my first completed work (once I complete it)
"No, I don't believe in fate, and do you know why? Because of a burning pineapple... You see, there isn't anyone, alive or dead, that could have predicted I would have left a burning pineapple for that succubus to find instead of me, nor could they predict that that witch would have dropped a blue gem that I can use to shoot lightning bolts out of that set the thing on fire in the first place! If you could have guessed that, then you sir have a far stranger mind than I do!"
- He who wanders
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: I have wandered in

Post by Flare »

Love the Starfury. :)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
NemesisOmega
Magician
Magician

Post by NemesisOmega »

Yes! It's awesome, is it not?
"No, I don't believe in fate, and do you know why? Because of a burning pineapple... You see, there isn't anyone, alive or dead, that could have predicted I would have left a burning pineapple for that succubus to find instead of me, nor could they predict that that witch would have dropped a blue gem that I can use to shoot lightning bolts out of that set the thing on fire in the first place! If you could have guessed that, then you sir have a far stranger mind than I do!"
- He who wanders
Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Welcome to the community Nemesis, I look forward to seeing your work come to fruition.
NemesisOmega
Magician
Magician

Post by NemesisOmega »

Thanks bud. I look forward to it as well.
- He who wanders
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Oh my, it's a some time since another has publicly announced themselves. Hello there NemesisOmega, welcome to TMM.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
NemesisOmega
Magician
Magician

Post by NemesisOmega »

Thank you! Seems to be a rather nice place so far
- He who wanders
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Welcome fellow wanderer. What do you like about the Jub Jub?
NemesisOmega
Magician
Magician

Post by NemesisOmega »

Thanks. I like the JubJub's raw enthusiasm, to be honest
- He who wanders