Just started, so I wanted to say Hello!

Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
YOROKOBE_F2P
Fool
Fool
Personal Title: The Randy Shepherd
Favorite Monster Type: None

Just started, so I wanted to say Hello!

Post by YOROKOBE_F2P »

Hello, people! Just registered here recently, although I've been a fan MG's for quite a...long time now, elf/dog girl/dragon waifus in particular. Normally, I'm pretty content with just lurking around and staying silent without an account, but...I kinda wanna try to join in things once in a while. (Due to my busy College Sched, I mostly likely will not be around during Mondays to Thursdays...Being in 3rd year is kind of unforgiving when it comes to giving free time.)

I'm really liking MGE since I encountered it some time ago. The all sorts of works the author and the community is releasing are pretty varying and great. I couldn't help but create an account in order to interact with you guys.

When I'm not gorging in MGE on my free time, I'm currently playing Fate/Grand Order and Tales of the Rays. Tales of Berseria and Zestiria on PC are great, too!

I hope to have a lot of fun with everyone around.

Nice to meet you guys!
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Just started, so I wanted to say Hello!

Post by Flare »

Yeah, college can be murder on free time sometimes. And welcome to our little corner of the internet. :)
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hi and welcome. College had to be the most boring years of my life!

I'm a fan of the Tales games too, currently playing Berseria as Eleanor. ^_^ I tried Rays, but it doesn't have what I want yet. My favorite Tales game is Tales of S 2, because you can have harpies in your party!

I couldn't get into FGO, but I'm enjoying Sdorica and Valkyrie Connect for my mobile times. Both of bird girls and all sorts of other half humans!
Fanfic Fetishist
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Deus Ex Epsilon
Favorite Monster Type: All Epsilon Pokegirls
Location: In the background of Epsilon, building the world bit by bit

Post by Fanfic Fetishist »

Hi there! Good to meet you!
Check out Pokegirls Epsilon!:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=923

Let no one tell you how to live! Define yourself by your own will! Be a storm unto yourself!
Darkness, Light, there is no difference. Stand tall, embrace both, and you can find the true path!
http://www.f-list.net/c/fanfic%20fetishist/