Introduce yourself to us or drop by for a quick hello.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Re: ...

Post by Jack »

De-make a cake? Oh dear, why didn't you ask me to help? If I had known, I could actually try to do something... like, at least I'd try to use a decompounding Magic on it or something...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Elemental Bomber
Favorite Monster Type: Wight

Post by hothead1021 »

Well you see, Fragmenting items is the alchemy process of breaking down items to it's base ingredients

Mara: Yes like if you successfully defragment a cake, you get flour sugar chocolate ect. Our only problem was the stabilization of the process.

Top 20 Mamono in no order
Spoiler: show
Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Marthy and Mara: Thank you Minerva, for our bond with Megumi
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

*nod nod* I know, I have a small notion of that...

Hmm, well... if you people need any kind of help involving Magic, you know that you can count on me, right? Even if I'm not that good and stuff...
"Today I bent the truth to be kind, and I have no regret, for I am far surer of what is kind than I am of what is true." ~Robert Brault

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

"Love is efortless. Hate takes energy, focus, and cuts off years of your life." ~Uncle Sensei, DIVE KICK
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

*I nod* sure, and perhaps we can learn from each other and get wiser doing it. anyway, just out of curiosity, what do you look for in a lover?

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Always pleased to share the wonders from the world of Magic, dear.

...and... what do I look for in a lover? My goodness, do I really NEED to look for anything? Just being my lover is usually all the points needed... really, ask any Mamono, anyone like me, they'll pretty much give the confirmation you need. If anything, it's this body of mine that does all the needed "searching"...

...ah well. I guess that my first and foremost goal is to be... accepted. For what I am, for what I do, for my whims, my needs... just hoping for one who, somehow, manages to find pleasure from one such as me. I honsetly thought that accepting this much would be a lot for most people... like, it would be dreaming too loudly that I'd ever be genuinely liked, less even loved...

...but, somehow, it seems to be happening gradually. My time here has been surprising me, given how well I'm treated. I just can't believe how things turned out, I actually used to run away from these kind of feelings... but now it's so natural. Who would tell that I'd end up becoming a little messenger of love ♥... certainly not myself, I assure you.

If I ever have any lingering question, it would actually be like "what do people see in me so much to keep approaching me?"

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

heh heh, well Lady Jack, from my perspective, the thing that people see in you is that first off, you are not intimidating, you actually come off as very easy to talk to. secondly, you are a polite and refined lady who is able to have meaningful and insightful conversations with people. and finally, not only are you friendly, you are also a person who is very honest with herself and with those around her. this is from my perspective, but I hope this gives you an answer. *bows*

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

... >///>

...thanks, dear... I just do my best...

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess
Official Title: King of WAFF
Personal Title: Mecha Fanatic
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

*Sends one of my Bloopers from the Mario MG topic after Jack* :^^:

I just figured that maybe she might be someone Jack would enjoy. XD
Vaylenwolf7
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Gentleman Demon Werewolf
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf, Succubus, Lamia

Post by Vaylenwolf7 »

*Appears sitting down next to Jack for a moment and places a small lovely perfect rose in a small glass vase with water in it for her as she rests.* Nice to see you again milady Jack and I can not wait to speak with you again...
hothead1021
Emperor
Emperor

Post by hothead1021 »

Jack wrote:... >///>

...thanks, dear... I just do my best...
No problem dear, I will strive to to do my best as well. :^^:

Dullahan
Vampire
Dragon
Mantis
Lizardman
Elf
Blue Oni
Alice
Yuki-Onna
Sahuagin
Scylla
Alice
Dhampir
Anubis
Neried
Lilim
Dwarf
Kunoichi
Doppelganger
Salamander
ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Hey, Jack. Since I can't attach images to PMs like I could elsewhere, and since I only know for certain that you're here somewhere, I thought I'd give you a picture from a game I completed recently, that might be of your interest. Apologies if it isn't.
[img]Nero%20Ero%201.jpg[/img]
Interestingly, despite the look of the picture, tags on the VN/Eroge itself suggest this is consensual stuff. I think she's just kinky, and didn't want to admit it until the MC--turned into sentient tentacles as he was--was about to pull back and stop what was going on, when it sounded like she started insisting on it. I dunno, I really couldn't get a bead on the girl's personality. :^^;:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Umm... >///>

...well... thanks, dear... I think I'll look that up.

But then again, that stroke me more as a Magical Girl... I know I see a lot of Tentacle VNs and such involving 'Magical Girl' in the name (Irina, Elena, etc.). Kind of hard to keep track, especially since most are actually hardcore rape.

Well, at least your description kind of got my interest... consensual and such... do you remember the name of the game, dear?

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Yeah, it's called Eiyuu*Senki: The World Conquest. It's a game that's similar to the Sengoku Rance game that's fairly popular on the internet, yet better to me because there's a hell of a lot less rape involved. That tentacle scene is about the most hardcore thing in the game, really (though there is a touch of bondage in other scenes, involving shackles on the arms, but again, those seem consensual).

The game involves you taking the territories and eventually controlling all the world, while meeting up with genderbent versions of historical figures and world leaders. Caesar, Columbus, Ivan the Terrible, Napoleon, Oda Nobunaga, and so on...

It's only in Japanese, though. It might have had a translation exist, had the people working on it not gotten a letter from the company to cease work on their translation. :(
Jack
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by Jack »

Uuu... now that's sad. Sounds just like our problem with the MGE and such...

...thank you anyway, dear. How kind. The story seems interesting, even though I'm not waaaaay too fond of pure strategy especially if "strategy" later becoms use broken units and unleash pure power.

But who knows, right? I may end up liking at least the scenes, who will tell...

And MOST IMPORTANTLY:

ShadowKnux372
High Priestess
High Priestess

Post by ShadowKnux372 »

Actually, you kind of have to work a bit or get lucky for any unit to get overpowered (My Musashibou Benkei is pretty broken, mostly if she gets to use her ultimate attack and the enemies are in formation), and the game can still be pretty challenging well into the later stages. It's mostly dependent on unit and resource management in that regard, which is why taking on one faction at a time is a good idea, as well as trial and error to figure out who's the easier to fight country (Here's a tip: when they become available, stay away from Russia, no matter how pleasing to the eyes Ivan and Rasputin are).

I do hope you enjoy it, if you give it a try. I'm sure there's someone in the game somewhere you'd like. :3
LilyTheKitsune
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Definately the bestest fox
Favorite Monster Type: Jack, Dark Slime, Salamander
Location: Northern Ireland (Not Ireland...thats a different country)

Post by LilyTheKitsune »

... Indeed, really wondering why I didnt notice this sooner Oh well -Shrugs and pulls Jack into a hug-
If I should fall to rise no more,
As many comrades did before,
Then ask the fifes and drums to play.
Over the hills and far away.