Mari's Mamono Paradise

General artwork and fan artwork may be shared and/or discussed in here.
Maritan
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: Wandering Artist
Favorite Monster Type: Men

Re: Mari's Mamono Paradise

Post by Maritan »

Hood wrote:Dark Matter/tentacle made spandex shorts? Symbiont underwear? Love the camel toe :twisted: The thing is, after watching her going Akuma mode, I´m pretty sure that nobody would harass that Lilim in a crowded bus/wagon. Your friend is pretty talented; it's a shame that, thanks to my actual job, I do not have the time to practice/improve my drawings skills anymore... :wall:
There's always time to draw, it's up to you to choose if you want to after work or not :p
Unless it's extremely taxing, like construction or something.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Succubi Pimp
Favorite Monster Type: Succubi,Slimes,Centaurs,Lamias

Post by Hood »

Maritan wrote:
Hood wrote:Dark Matter/tentacle made spandex shorts? Symbiont underwear? Love the camel toe :twisted: The thing is, after watching her going Akuma mode, I´m pretty sure that nobody would harass that Lilim in a crowded bus/wagon. Your friend is pretty talented; it's a shame that, thanks to my actual job, I do not have the time to practice/improve my drawings skills anymore... :wall:
There's always time to draw, it's up to you to choose if you want to after work or not :p
Well, actually, I have two and a half jobs... :@_@: But lets stop talking about my issues, I don´t want to fill this thread dedicated to such magnificent art with my personal stuff ;)

Now, one more question. What would Mary do if she finds herself surrounded by children? Does she have some sort of maternal side? Or, would she go into perv mode? Also, I do not why but I always get this feeling that she is able to travel between world/realities every time I see her (Maybe it's her normal looking dress, I do not know)
There are those who would scorn good-natured people. Even if God himself will
not show his face, a heartful person will one day take God's place in
visiting Judgement upon them. This is what is known as "Divine Retribution"
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

Hood wrote:
Maritan wrote:
Well, actually, I have two and a half jobs... :@_@: But lets stop talking about my issues, I don´t want to fill this thread dedicated to such magnificent art with my personal stuff ;)

Now, one more question. What would Mary do if she finds herself surrounded by children? Does she have some sort of maternal side? Or, would she go into perv mode? Also, I do not why but I always get this feeling that she is able to travel between world/realities every time I see her (Maybe it's her normal looking dress, I do not know)
I dunno... it's pretty dead as is in here...
I also find it hilarious that you mention the ability to cross universes, but you could say that there's more to this Lilim than meets the eye.
On children, she does have a thing for children, and she does have a kind of maternal side to her, but perversion is "always" on, as is fitting of a lilim.
You leave those kids alone long enough with her, and they will become monsters.

The only big difference from her and other lilims is that she practices restraint and chooses her targets and doesn't turn everything indiscriminately into monsters.
She's the type of Monster to wander into a village, play according to rules and dip her hand in the shadows slightly to set things in motion in another way before moving on and letting things change accordingly.
It could fail, it could not, either way, it won't seem like she did anything at all to the place.
Also I guess you could say that she has a thing for fighting too if some of those pictures I threw out and her more revised body says anything :p
You know, the one with the muscle~
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Maritan wrote:I also find it hilarious that you mention the ability to cross universes, but you could say that there's more to this Lilim than meets the eye.
Well, sine her clothes look like a modern summer dress and hat, I got that feeling, I mean Druella and her sisters seems to use some sort of bdsm clothes along a bit of armor plate, but Mary looks more like a girl you can come across while you take a walk during a summer day
Maritan wrote:On children, she does have a thing for children, and she does have a kind of maternal side to her, but perversion is "always" on, as is fitting of a lilim.You leave those kids alone long enough with her, and they will become monsters.
It's quite tranquilizing to hear that. After that "tail sex" pic you uploaded...well, you get the idea. Maybe we humans are more perverted than Succubi and Lilims :twisted:
Maritan wrote:The only big difference from her and other lilims is that she practices restraint and chooses her targets and doesn't turn everything indiscriminately into monsters.She's the type of Monster to wander into a village, play according to rules and dip her hand in the shadows slightly to set things in motion in another way before moving on and letting things change accordingly.

It could fail, it could not, either way, it won't seem like she did anything at all to the place.
Also I guess you could say that she has a thing for fighting too if some of those pictures I threw out and her more revised body says anything :p
After reading this, I'd really love to see a fanfic of your original Lilim, she seems facinating and even Kenkou seems to like her (at least, that's the impression I have :) )
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

Hood wrote:
Maritan wrote:I also find it hilarious that you mention the ability to cross universes, but you could say that there's more to this Lilim than meets the eye.
Well, sine her clothes look like a modern summer dress and hat, I got that feeling, I mean Druella and her sisters seems to use some sort of bdsm clothes along a bit of armor plate, but Mary looks more like a girl you can come across while you take a walk during a summer day
Maritan wrote:On children, she does have a thing for children, and she does have a kind of maternal side to her, but perversion is "always" on, as is fitting of a lilim.You leave those kids alone long enough with her, and they will become monsters.
It's quite tranquilizing to hear that. After that "tail sex" pic you uploaded...well, you get the idea. Maybe we humans are more perverted than Succubi and Lilims :twisted:
Maritan wrote:The only big difference from her and other lilims is that she practices restraint and chooses her targets and doesn't turn everything indiscriminately into monsters.She's the type of Monster to wander into a village, play according to rules and dip her hand in the shadows slightly to set things in motion in another way before moving on and letting things change accordingly.

After reading this, I'd really love to see a fanfic of your original Lilim, she seems facinating and even Kenkou seems to like her (at least, that's the impression I have :) )
Wow it's been a while...

I did notice that, but I think he likes all MG as they come.
I'm just a bit more active with my OC is all. Or well... I'd like to be more if I could, but my life doesn't really allow that a lot of the time.

Which is why I'm here with two pieces of art this time.
(Also, I'd make some story up if I could, if only I wasn't absolutely terrible at writing. So I stick to drawing for the most part.)

So the first piece is a commission.
Gqzwo2h.png
This one may be subject to a tinny modification or two, or not.
But here it is.
This one originally didn't have that gem before, but a quick point out by perentie had me talking to my commissioner and later adding it, as it seems that all dragon girls seem to have it in the MGE setting.

The 2nd one is more of a joke than anything, so don't take it too seriously :p
8HNZAT2.png
Sometimes it's not easy being a protag, especially a dense one.
But hey at least there's always Make-up sex.

So, what do you guys think?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Pierce on Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed the image hotlinks to image attachments instead. Images appeared cutout partially via hotlinking.
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Agent Planewalker
Favorite Monster Type: Ryu, Demon, Cyclops, Apophis,

Post by Creator_Drake »

Both are well done, sexy dragons are always good no matter what. :goodjob:

The second I find absolutely hilarious! Just perfect! :haha: :XD:
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Post by Blake81 »

LOL, did she caught him ogling another girl or something? :XD:
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Mari, woman, I'm so glad you're still hanging with us! It's really been a while. Welcome back!

Now about the pics, I was wondering if you could make dragon's chick feet to look a bit more uhmmm...bestial, I mean, a bit more digitigrade? (It's just my very personal opinion though :^^: )

And about Mari, seriously, could someone be dense in front of a beautiful Lilim? I say a tail/ demonic energy tentacles revenge is at hand. Pissing off a Lilim... poor dude; I bet there is nothing more frightful than an ignored Lilim.
PAZ

Post by PAZ »

You should definite make a Visual Novel with that character :3
[BRindustries]
Emperess
Emperess
Official Title: Clever Commentator
Personal Title: The Fluff.
Favorite Monster Type: Cyclops, without a doubt.^^

Post by [BRindustries] »

I really like the scale (no pun intended) of the wings on the dragongirl, i often see dragon MG's with wings that are just not big enough, but these are right on the money, nicely done.^^ (the design on the horns looks a bit silly to me though :p)

As for the second pic, with all this speculation going on i have to ask, what did this poor soul do to make Mari pop a vein?
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

Creator_Drake wrote:Both are well done, sexy dragons are always good no matter what. :goodjob:

The second I find absolutely hilarious! Just perfect! :haha: :XD:
Thanks for the compliments as always :p
Blake81 wrote:LOL, did she caught him ogling another girl or something? :XD:
No, just really, really dense. It's a sort of joke from 4chan /a/ threads way back.
Hood wrote:Mari, woman, I'm so glad you're still hanging with us! It's really been a while. Welcome back!

Now about the pics, I was wondering if you could make dragon's chick feet to look a bit more uhmmm...bestial, I mean, a bit more digitigrade? (It's just my very personal opinion though :^^: )

And about Mari, seriously, could someone be dense in front of a beautiful Lilim? I say a tail/ demonic energy tentacles revenge is at hand. Pissing off a Lilim... poor dude; I bet there is nothing more frightful than an ignored Lilim.
If you've ever seen that one doujin of fate/stay night with shirou and saber having sex, you'll know what kind of dense I mean :p
As for the feet, the commissioner saw no problems with them, so there won't be any change in them, however I will keep that in mind in the future whenever I make more dragons, so thanks for pointing that out to me.
PAZ wrote:You should definite make a Visual Novel with that character :3
Haha, maybe if I have the time and patience for that :p
[BRindustries] wrote:I really like the scale (no pun intended) of the wings on the dragongirl, i often see dragon MG's with wings that are just not big enough, but these are right on the money, nicely done.^^ (the design on the horns looks a bit silly to me though :p)

As for the second pic, with all this speculation going on i have to ask, what did this poor soul do to make Mari pop a vein?
Yeah, the horns were a bit odd, but it was part of the commission and I guess something strange isn't always bad :p
As for what he did? Being incredibly, dense.
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

So I don't make too huge a post, time for a 2nd post to throw up what new artworks I've been working on.
A lot of personal stuff here as I needed a bit of a break to do stuff for myself and just recharge a bit from life. work and all that.
304985.png
I call it "Taking a well deserved break!" Because all work and no play makes a cranky Lilim artist.

Other two are sketches that I will be working on in the future after more commissions and art trades.
3094585.png
0583049.png
As for the 2nd one, yeah it's a leesh, but I haven't gotten to fully detailing the pic yet.
Just saying ahead so everyone knows.

This next one is something I tried for experimentation.
I didn't spend too much time on it, but I felt it was nice at that point for a first try.
045869.png
What do you all think?

Finally, the last one is a commission piece. One of many half bodies I'm supposed to be working on.
At the suggestion of a user and with the commissioner agreeing, I've modified the wings slightly.
3409853433.png
This one may still be subject to change as time goes on and I finish other half bodies, but this is what I have currently.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

Again, glad you're still around.
Now, about the pics...It seems Mari is more than willing to pound on a guy if she feels in he mod, huh? Funny girl that Mary :mrgreen:
And...wait a minute...the third image... that guy under Mary, the one pulling the chain of her collar...Oh Fuck!!! :o Shin!!! Now you're gonna try to break and corrupt monster chicks? Wasn't Kyouko enough? Well, good luck asshole, she's the daughter of the damn Demon Lord and she can use Akuma's moves. Seems that finally, you're going to be someone else bitch.

Now that I finally released some anger, awesome art. That blowjob pic was outstanding!!!
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

Hood wrote:Again, glad you're still around.
Now, about the pics...It seems Mari is more than willing to pound on a guy if she feels in he mod, huh? Funny girl that Mary :mrgreen:
And...wait a minute...the third image... that guy under Mary, the one pulling the chain of her collar...Oh Fuck!!! :o Shin!!! Now you're gonna try to break and corrupt monster chicks? Wasn't Kyouko enough? Well, good luck asshole, she's the daughter of the damn Demon Lord and she can use Akuma's moves. Seems that finally, you're going to be someone else bitch.

Now that I finally released some anger, awesome art. That blowjob pic was outstanding!!!
Lol... You have quite an eye for these things as I can see.
I'm glad you like them, but it looks like other people are too busy expressing their like rather than typing it out here~
Haha, jokes aside, I have two more pieces of artwork to throw out. (Yeah they have been coming out a bit faster lately)
3459834.png
First one is an art trade with kukuruyo. K'sara The Salamander.
05498649.png
The 2nd piece is another half body for that dragon girl commission I've been working on. Yet more to come :p
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

I am LOVIN the Dragon Girl commissions! This latest one, doesn't she look like she wants to have some fun? :love: :perv: :^^v:
Hood
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Hood »

That "Predamander" looks bad ass, but I got the feeling I've sen her before. The dragon chick looks naughty and I love the way she fondles her breasts! :twisted:
Maritan wrote:Lol... You have quite an eye for these things as I can see.
Not quite, it's just that I couldn't forget that eyeless smile for a long while... :sigh:

By the way, let's suppose for a minute that guy under Mari is really Shin... If he'd try to apply his usual antics, what would our beloved and scary (when pissed) Lilim do? (Please make my day :twisted: )

Love the way your stile is improving, girl! Oshiete Mari-sensei! (Mmmhh... that's actually a really good idea! Mari as substitute teacher, hehehehe.... :perv: )

Edit: Also. I love the portrait, she looks so mysterious and...I don't know...like she is about to pounce on you at any second! (Loves when succubi lick their fingers) and one question, Can Mari extend her nails and turn them into blade-like claws?
GorgonMage
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: The Lonely Unicorn

Post by GorgonMage »

Bit too graphic for me sorry. Not a fluid fan.
(Signature made by Feathers)

GO TEAM JACOB!
Raet
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Reality Melder
Favorite Monster Type: Erumo, Bovi, Slime, Lamia

Post by Raet »

I really love the pictures of the Harpy and Kukuruyo's Salamander. Awesome work!!
ImageImage
Maritan
Magician
Magician

Post by Maritan »

Creator_Drake wrote:I am LOVIN the Dragon Girl commissions! This latest one, doesn't she look like she wants to have some fun? :love: :perv: :^^v:
Oh you bet she does~
Hood wrote:That "Predamander" looks bad ass, but I got the feeling I've sen her before. The dragon chick looks naughty and I love the way she fondles her breasts! :twisted:
Maritan wrote:Lol... You have quite an eye for these things as I can see.
Not quite, it's just that I couldn't forget that eyeless smile for a long while... :sigh:

By the way, let's suppose for a minute that guy under Mari is really Shin... If he'd try to apply his usual antics, what would our beloved and scary (when pissed) Lilim do? (Please make my day :twisted: )

Love the way your stile is improving, girl! Oshiete Mari-sensei! (Mmmhh... that's actually a really good idea! Mari as substitute teacher, hehehehe.... :perv: )

Edit: Also. I love the portrait, she looks so mysterious and...I don't know...like she is about to pounce on you at any second! (Loves when succubi lick their fingers) and one question, Can Mari extend her nails and turn them into blade-like claws?
Well, I keep experimenting a lot. It's always a good idea to try new things and just have fun with it : D
As for pissing Mari off, well, nothing too bad. She wouldn't hurt a man, unless he was the worse of the worse of scum possible, as said in the Q&A.
Otherwise if he's just some huge pervert, she'd play along, or she'd be on top and would have her way with em.
As for the salamander, she's kukuruyo's character.
GorgonMage wrote:Bit too graphic for me sorry. Not a fluid fan.
You know, I was just joking when I made that comment, right? :p

Right, image of the day since I have time!
309485.png
Although a little late, HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
Creator_Drake
Emperor
Emperor

Post by Creator_Drake »

Welp, new we know that cat from before is male XD