Kekkres Commissions

Fast and cheap artist for hire

General artwork and fan artwork may be shared and/or discussed in here.
kekkres
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Kekkres Commissions

Post by kekkres »

Hello, everyone! I'm here, looking to provide cheap and fast pictures of just about anything! I work in pencil, so it's only Black & White. (I need to get a tablet so i can move into digital art, but that's for the future.) I can work very quickly, and complete a given commission in one and a half to three hours.

Now, I'm sure you're not too interested in throwing down money on an artist who doesn't have a huge portfolio of work to show off their skill. That's fine, and you don't have to! After I get a request, I'll check in with you for commentary and requests first.

The first check-in is after I'm done with basic posing to see if you want anything changed that will require a complete redraw.
ogre draft 1.jpg
The second check-in is once it's about half way done gauging your opinion and requests for smaller details like hair of faces.
ogre draft 2.jpg
If you like where it's going, you pay me there, and I finish cleaning up and adding detail and smoothing everything out. If not, that's fine and we stop there, and you can keep the sketch if you want! For this reason, it is very very helpful for you to be available once I start. If not, I may get hung up waiting for you on one of those two checks and it won't be as quick as it could be.
ogre final.jpg
!!Start up sale!! All prices a halved until the end of November, so a single char pic will only cost five dollars and so on.

My normal rates are ten dollars per character,With a maximum of three, and an additional eight dollars for pictures involving very elaborate or detailed backgrounds.
I accept payments via Paypal and am most easily contacted via Skype (username kekkres)

My growing portfolio (or rather, what of it is relevant to this site)
Spoiler: show
harpy.jpg
Shota Satyr.jpg
renamon draft 2.jpg
Anchent goddess Asteroth.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kekkres
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

Re: Kekkres Commissions

Post by kekkres »

Adding a new portfolio piece
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Kekkres Commissions

Post by Feathers »

(Wow Kekkres showed up?)

My 2 feathers- You should go digital and start coloring, if you are serious about getting commissions for $10+. If you have people paying that much already, good on ya! Very fortunate.

Oh I'm not looking for commissions or anything, I don't use money for that kind of thing. (I scrap by as it is myself, it must be nice to be able to toss cash at Patreons and Paypals for personal drawings...) If you come around again I'll leave more comments.