BlkMagma's Art

Showcasing my art; lined or otherwise

General artwork and fan artwork may be shared and/or discussed in here.
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: None
Favorite Monster Type: None

MORE Battlemamono FanArt

Post by Blkmagma »

Raet wrote:Where have I been? Blkmagma, I really like your drawing style! The only crit is those tentacles don't have quite enough suckers on them, but I have the same problem with my octopus style girl :blushing:

Lol Thanks Raet! I really appreciate that! I'm a fan of your work too, man. I was going to fill in those spaces between the suckers that I had already drawn, but I totally forgot and by the time I had finished with the whole thing I was ok with how it looked. But yeah she needs more.

In other news...

There MORE Battlemamono Fanart

Inutenkuu.jpg

Here we have the Inutenkuu. Now, I really wasn't sure about how far on the furry scale this mamono was supposed to be so I drew three different interpretations of the breed. I like all of them for different reasons.

I realize that in their bio she's supposed to have the same "blue fur with white swirling pattern" in her hair, but nope. Not with my current skills with traditional media. Quite frankly, I'd like to have had a more intricate design with the fur. Ah, well. Let me know what you guys were envisioning with this profile!

Allimomma.jpg

This is is my initial interpretation of the Alimomma. Now, I drew this two years ago and didn't want to bother uploading it, because half way through inking it, I realize that she doesn't look like an alligator. Just some generic lizard-girl. I still think she looks decent by herself. Just not as an Alimomma.

Finally, I've got a yuri pic with Makoto the Kitshroom and Lilianna the Darathro

Makoto and Lilianna yuri.jpg
I actually drew this before I drew the Alimomma. I inked it tonight. Reason being is that I think my art looks much better if I either keep them penciled or I ink them digitally. Inking them traditionally tends to result in some "information loss", for lack of a better term. This one didn't come out too bad though.

As for why Makoto and Lilianna are getting hot and steamy? Well, Makoto actually ends up forming alot of bonds with my main character's harem in the story. yes I'm still making a story, I even have comic panels made already Everyone of the harem sisters kinda has one or two people who they really get along with due to breed and personality compatibility. Makoto is a little different. In Lilianna's case, its initially because they're both Lolimons and kinda get into shenanegans with each other. As they grow and get to know each other more, it becomes something else. Especially once they both evolve.
I'll leave that to the story telling.

Let me know what you think, everyone! Its been pretty fun drawing these. That yuri scene is actually my first finished girl-on-girl scene. How did I do? Should I tone down the smut?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: BlkMagma's Art

Post by DogKama »

It's very nice to see these again Blkmagma! Question though, I can't see the art on the first page saying something about updating my account/settings? Is this a problem on my end or just photobucket?

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

That's just Photobucket being an ass, and not allowing hotlinking unless the account owner pays them money.
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

Post by Blkmagma »

Exactly what Flare said. Photobucket seems to have changed policies while I wasn't looking. Its a shame. It made it so easy for me to upload via web. I'll get them reuploaded.

Looking back at the art, it might be a good idea to update the art too. But thats further down the line.
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

Art Update!

Post by Blkmagma »

Hey everyone! I fixed the links to some of my art works so that first post is back to normal. Looking at thoae old drawings make me want to redo them, but I have way WAY more things I wanna draw and not enough time.

Like this Cockatrice right here
Spoiler: show
20180212_010737.jpg

She's a practice piece for a couple of Battlemamono I have my eyes on.

As always, let me know if you like her or not and if there's anything I need to improve.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Re: Art Update!

Post by DogKama »

Blkmagma wrote:Hey everyone! I fixed the links to some of my art works so that first post is back to normal. Looking at thoae old drawings make me want to redo them, but I have way WAY more things I wanna draw and not enough time.

Like this Cockatrice right here
20180212_010737.jpg

She's a practice piece for a couple of Battlemamono I have my eyes on.

As always, let me know if you like her or not and if there's anything I need to improve.
I think a certain MonsterMan might fine this beauty a tasty treat. :^^:

Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

Re: Art Update!

Post by Blkmagma »

[quote="DogKama"]

Code: Select all

I think a certain MonsterMan might fine this beauty a tasty treat.  :^^:[/quote]

Lol I thought he was just a legend.

I'm submitting a few more drawings today although my dear Lydia I'm changing it from Kallen the Lynviain has been inked a little. I love drawing her.
20180221_204353-1.jpg
20180221_204301.jpg
Here's a doodle of Makoto, Lillianna and Lydia. Kitshroom, Darathro and Lynviain respectively.

Did these when there was a lull in one of my classes over a week period.
20180221_204231.jpg
Here is a sketch of the Snowbird. I'm gonna have to color her since its kinda hard to tell the difference between her and an average Harpy. I'm definitely dping the rest of her line. I love the little Kuu-dere.

I'm gonna scour these profiles to see if theres a yandere or something similar. I think there was one who prefers to be her mate's one and only or something like that.

I've also got one more bird-like mamono planned too so stay tuned guys.

P.S.

What happened to the Kitshroom and her line's profiles?
Animajunki123
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: Baphomet lover
Favorite Monster Type: Baphomet.

Post by Animajunki123 »

Goody! Looking forward to what comes next out of ya!
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

BattleMamono: Aurrasvi and Darirtho

Post by Blkmagma »

Saria and Marie Ink and Color.jpg
I'll make a proper watermark someday!

Hey everyone! I'm back with more BattleMamono Art! I know I promised another avian and this is not it, but don't worry, I've still got her on my to-do list.
I wanted to do these two characters, first, because they've been floating around in my head for quite sometime literally years and I've never put them on paper. I wanted to make them "concrete". Its a freakin' metal slime made out of gold and a dragon-girl that's hot but would prefer to be more draconic. Who ever made those profiles, kudos! Its a glorious dynamic that basically writes itself.

Its still a work in progress and I was just testing out my new Ugee tablet. Basically, I inked a drawing traditionally, scanned it and tried to color it without inking it digitally too, as I normally would have. Ehh... it got me to start coloring faster, thats for sure, but the line quality isn't all that good. Let me know what you guys think.

Also, any pointers on shading/values? I can't seem to wrap my head around it at all.

As for the breeds themselves
Saria the Aurrasvi and Marie the Darirtho. If you read the profiles on these two mamono you'll know they got along very well. I hope this portrays that. Its alot more PG-13 than I would have normally done it, but I was drawing this around my house where everyone else was looking.

I honestly can't wait to do more of these!
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

BattleMamono: Druiscawr and Majra the Umbry and Penumbry

Post by Blkmagma »

Just wanted to upload these. I'm not exactly finished yet but I wanted to know if I'm on the right track them.

Today we have a Druiscawr and an Umbry and Penumbry!

I really like how the Druiscawr came out even though I really didn't have any plans to use her as a character. I guess that's changing soon...

druiscawr and majra practice.jpg

The Umbry, Majra, however certainly have plans for her. She's going to eventually evolve from Umbry to Penumbry and finally an Antumbry. :)
Majra the Umbry and Penumbry wip.jpg

Wow I need to finish the one with my Aurrasvi and Darirtho too, don't I... so much work to be done...
DogKama
Moon
Moon

Post by DogKama »

Always, glad to see you update, and such lovely additions to!

Pierce
Judgement
Judgement
Official Title: Overseer
Personal Title: Chapter Master
Favorite Monster Type: Kejourou
Location: A small town that worships a carrotman named "Gwilly"

Post by Pierce »

Love the Umbry, Majra. Cute too.
Blkmagma
Magician
Magician

BlkMagma's BattleMamono Art

Post by Blkmagma »

Hey all! Just stopping by to drop off some more BattleMamono art that I've been working on.

First off: some updated and finished versions of those last things I uploaded

Druisar
druiscar.png
Umbry and Penumbry
Majra the Umbry and Penumbry.png

Ok now here's some NEW stuff!

Lillianna the Darathro
I know. I know. I've put Darathros on here before, but this is an updated, basically final version
Lillianna.png
Now, the Darathro's profile doesn't actually have freckles. That's just a thing I added for this character's sake. I'm a sucker for freckles and I thought it would be neat to have a bee have freckles.

Here's what I think Darathro's would look like generally.
Darathro - No Freckles.png

Finally, I have one of my favorite mamono lines: the Kitshroom. Personally I love the Tigrus the best out of the three but that's just me. honestly I love alot of these profiles. It's a shame I can only choose a max of six

This one is Makoto. I've drawn her before, but I've never done one in color.

I need a bit of help here, though. The Kitsroom profile says that she's pale, like you would expect a mushroom-girl to be. But pale how is what I want to know.

I've got 3 ideas.

Here's what I thought of first:
Makoto - light blue.png
Here's my favorite and what I'd love to use for Makoto
Makoto - white.jpg
and this is what I think what might have been more intended. A more normal skin tone. Idk. She still looks great, just not enought "monster" in the monstergirl
Makoto - pink.png

Let me know what you think! It was a blast drawing these and you can tell I was experimenting with different effects on our dear Darathro.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got some bird mamono that I've been procrastinating on...
Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

Very nice. :D
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!