A nifty tool if you use Pixiv,

A neat downloader.

General artwork and fan artwork may be shared and/or discussed in here.
DragkeirDradon
High Priestess
High Priestess
Personal Title: So Called Final Boss
Favorite Monster Type: Dieties & Demons

A nifty tool if you use Pixiv,

Post by DragkeirDradon »

https://github.com/Nandaka/PixivUtil2/releases

If you use Pixiv, there might be a time where you run across an artist you like, and you might want to D/L their entire gallery because it's just full of amazing. By clicking that link, you will be taken to the github of Nandaka, the creator of PixivUtil, a simple and extremely easy to use Downloader that runs in a console command window of it's own. It can que up downloads from multiple artist, individual works, down to D/Ling just a single page. When it comes to the Ugoria, which can be a pain to DL yourself, it will create a Zip of pictures for that entire submission (Honestly, what the hell is up with those?). I myself generally use this to DL things like ongoing manga releases that they post publicly.

Requirements:
Pixiv Account
Windows 7+ (Don't quote me on that. Thats just the impression I got.)

I did not create this tool, nor am I being asked to recommend it. I just like using it, and it does everything I need.
Image "If there is a god... It exists simply to be surpassed, that is our challenge right as humans, as a Lilithian." - The Lilithian Book of Devilry
"War was never my thing, but if it's a fight you want it's a fight you get. so get ready, I'm going to take all of you down Hardstyle!" - Draktheron, A Dark Story: Crizian Sonata.
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: A nifty tool if you use Pixiv,

Post by Feathers »

Sounds useful, I'd love something like this to download new images from my favorites every day, since the pixiv "new releases from favorite artists" one always seems to fail to do that.