Shadowrun Returns!!

Of all the forgotten SNES masterpieces......MY ALL-TIMES FAV WILL RETURN!

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Shadowrun Returns!!

Post by Blake81 »

My eyes filled with tears while I was reading this, I'll be getting this ASAP :hellyes: :

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/161 ... un-returns

Shadowrun is a rather forgotten masterpiece of the Golden SNES age. It's a very uniqui 3rd Person Shooter RPG that combines clasical fantasy elements(magic, orcs, elves, dwarves, dragons, shape-shifting foxgirls) with cyberpunk elements(Hackers, robots, supercomputers, conspiration theories, evil corporations, world domination using internet, Tailcoats & Shades). Also, do not confuse it with that same-named failure that Microsoft published in 2007, that one doesn't even deserve its name.

This game was the birthplace of the term ``The Matrix´´, and many even believe it gave the movie's creators the idea. Also it's the origin of a famous quote many here know well, and probably hate when they see it:
Spoiler: show
Nobody.PNG
As for me, this game means my childhood; I grew up playing Shadowrun in my SNES emu. It was my first contact with the word Hacker, and probably sowed the seed that made me become a Hacker myself. So, I can't even express how happy I am that it's getting a sequel; I can't wait to have my fingers on it....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: Shadowrun Returns!!

Post by DogKama »

I think it said they were bring it back for the mac.....

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/04/09/shado ... ac-adds-r/

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!