[Wii U] Hyrule Warriors

The newest Zelda game in the works that is being mostly made by Tecmo-Koei

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: Demonic Shadow Knight
Favorite Monster Type: Salamander, Lilim, Vampire

Re: [Wii U] Hyrule Warriors

Post by ShadowBladeX »

[youtube]2c8EEXL3L8c[/youtube]

New trailer hype! Featuring all the known playable characters revealed so far I believe. :goodjob:
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Spoiler: show
Number one spot: Liandra Aria (Salamander)/Lady Ryong (Ryu)
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Elizabeth (Eliza) Fatima(Lizardman)
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Sarah Del Rizer (Vampire)
Kaijin
Emperor
Emperor
Official Title: Pokémon Expert
Personal Title: Totally jannock fellow
Favorite Monster Type: Vulpine Waifu...

Post by Kaijin »

Time will tell, but I wouldn't have my hopes too high on that... it's a game developed by a third party and a non canon one at that.

A game where Link doesn't go "Churrya" huh... Sure it's a weird thing to see (I wonder if he will retain the same Japanese voice actor, he shares it with Mr.Sword (Nightmare), Demitri Maximoff and President Axel among others...

.P.S.: Heck... Now I can't stop picturing Link singing "White Tiger"...¬¬#
And Kaijin you are the "Perentie" of this place, IMO.
Feathers,August 16th, 2014
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Ruto and Darunia trailers are now a go.

[youtube]lcdfju_OF7Y[/youtube]

[youtube]h3767AeDvXQ[/youtube]
Men, we led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin' they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own personal anti-son-of-a-bitch machine, or a giant hoola hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in! - Sergeant Avery Johnson (Halo)

My favorite monster girls (Names for those whom I remember. Will update when I come up with more names.
Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis
Favorite Monster Type: None

Post by Jinouga87 »

Ruto uses the Zora Scale as her weapon. I hope the Oracles are in this game as well. Must see Din.....
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Fairly harsh opinions on this game. Don't read if you love this game! I have no intentions in arguing over the game (looking at you Rezeed :lol: ) though I'm happy to hear if there is more to than game that what it seems.
Only 2 male fighters? I'm starting to agree with critics calling it Harem Warriors..LOL. It's just selling sex...and Nintendo isn't known to do that with their characters. I am disappointed, so very disappointed. Is all to do is just kill hordes of enemies? No RPG aspect? No thanks..3rd party Nintendo.

Personal Opinions based on what I'm seeing: I think I'd get bored with this game in an hour. Yeah I think I'll just watch Let's Plays of this one now..not worth the money for me. Disappointed honestly, I had hopes for more than a slaughter fest..eh it looks pretty at least and it should inspire a lot of fresh new fan art. :mrgreen: There's an amazing lineup heading this Fall, I have to spend wisely. ^^; It doesn't seem like a legit Nintendo game to me, more like a tech demo.
Jinouga87
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Protector of Lolis

Post by Jinouga87 »

Feathers wrote:Fairly harsh opinions on this game. Don't read if you love this game! I have no intentions in arguing over the game (looking at you Rezeed :lol: ) though I'm happy to hear if there is more to than game that what it seems.
Only 2 male fighters? I'm starting to agree with critics calling it Harem Warriors..LOL. It's just selling sex...and Nintendo isn't known to do that with their characters. I am disappointed, so very disappointed. Is all to do is just kill hordes of enemies? No RPG aspect? No thanks..3rd party Nintendo.

Personal Opinions based on what I'm seeing: I think I'd get bored with this game in an hour. Yeah I think I'll just watch Let's Plays of this one now..not worth the money for me. Disappointed honestly, I had hopes for more than a slaughter fest..eh it looks pretty at least and it should inspire a lot of fresh new fan art. :mrgreen: There's an amazing lineup heading this Fall, I have to spend wisely. ^^; It doesn't seem like a legit Nintendo game to me, more like a tech demo.
Okay I'll tackle this since nobody else seems to want to.
Harem Warriors? Now that's funny. I can see where that comes from but just having more playable female characters than male doesn't make it a sex game. By that logic any game that has more playable male characters than female is a game selling gay sex. Also having some of the female characters in the game dress in skimpy clothes also doesn't make it a sex game.(Cia looking at you here.) By that logic the Darkstalkers is a sex game because of Felicia since she shows the most skin and wears no clothes. As far as the playable characters of this game goes it's nice to see these characters who have only ever been in one game in series. I'm glad they didn't decide to make just all new characters aside from Link, Zelda and Impa. I'm not going to try and sway you on the gameplay. All I can say there is this: We haven't seen everything it has to offer yet. Hell in one trailer Link uses the Hookshot to get on top of a wall and Bombs to blow up a cracked wall.
ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

And here we have the Sheik trailer up for grabs. :hero:

[youtube]x5jEVHRbJLk[/youtube]

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Chanterla
Magician
Magician
Personal Title: the mad doctor.
Favorite Monster Type: troll

Post by Chanterla »

and now we have a new weapon trailer for lana...

for those who were waiting for saria to appear...don't get your hopes up.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Surprised no one mentioned how they canceled (decided not to add) online cooperative mode.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/04/ ... not-online
Chanterla
Magician
Magician

Post by Chanterla »

[youtube]4Vfh3YpvxHQ[/youtube]

I really need to learn how to put videos in my posts, but for now new characer trailer.

the king of evil himself...will he have his own campaign, or side with the heroes?
Last edited by Chanterla on Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haters gonna hate, hatters gonna hat, potatoes gonna potate.......I have no clue where I'm going with this.

Flare
Sun
Sun
Official Title: Gallery Mod
Personal Title: Firey snakey girl

Post by Flare »

It's [youtube] (Stuff after the v= in the URL here)[/youtube]
"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

Be sure to visit the gallery! We got lotsa pics!
Chanterla
Magician
Magician

Post by Chanterla »

thanks...video is in the post now.

ShadowBladeX
Emperess
Emperess

Post by ShadowBladeX »

Speaking of villains in Hyrule Warriors.

[youtube]SoRLoJIEIuk[/youtube]

Serena Drakemore(Elf)
Tiamat (Dragon)
Leona DeLocke (Dark Elf)
Victoria Degale(Alp)
Xentheria - Lilim
Witch
Nova (Ignis)
Akira (Werewolf)
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Lots of people are raging about the store specific DLC that was announced. They are going to piss off people by trying to hype it up. >.> Also the fact that it will not support Amiibo seems to be ruffling some feathers as well. Guess that's what happens when you sell your IP to third party.
Chanterla
Magician
Magician

Post by Chanterla »

[youtube]pq8lA-UpToM[/youtube]

and now we have girahim, the demon sword, interesting enough his whole power up thing has him transforms into his form from the final battle with him in skywards sword, nice touch.

Feathers
Temperance
Temperance

Post by Feathers »

Well, at least there is more male characters, though I won't ever pick that one, heh. ^^;
Nick115
Emperess
Emperess
Personal Title: The Historian.
Favorite Monster Type: None anyone who says i do dies

Post by Nick115 »

Is it me or is anyone getting somewhat of a LoZ:OOT feelings/memories? I hope its not just me.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster, and if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
— Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Your Heros are their monsters, and your heaven is their hell, and vice versa, but to me, you're all wrong, and you will forever be wrong as long as you see the world in black and white.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

"Only the fool wishes to go into battle to beat someone for the satisfaction of beating someone." -A Thousand Sons (book)

L337 m4n
Emperor
Emperor
Personal Title: Lord Shadow
Favorite Monster Type: Imps and kunoichi

Post by L337 m4n »

Also just recently was the Special Limited Edition sold in Manhattan. The Special Edition came with a Triforce Clock, Treasure Box, Link's Scarf, and a couple other goodies I think. Wouldn't have minded the scarf since it looks nice.
Flare
Sun
Sun

Post by Flare »

[youtube]QOv-A0NlxSU[/youtube]

Have a Let's Play.