Pale Blue

MG Plataformer Game - Coming on late 2015

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Blake81
Sun
Sun
Official Title: TMM's Resident Hacker
Personal Title: Scribe Blake Arc-Garian
Favorite Monster Type: Tsundere Anubis MOE!

Pale Blue

Post by Blake81 »

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =269472779

I saw this one a long time ago on Kickstater and hadn't heard of it since then. And now I see it getting green-lit at Steam. I was quite surprised; the MG Boom keeps spreading like wildfire...

From Steam:
Pale Blue is a 2D side-scrolling action-adventure game. Inspired by prominent titles such as Metroid, Castlevania, and Rampage; Pale Blue offers a fresh perspective as well as new experiences through its beautiful art, deep storyline, and unique features.

Player will take a role as a devastating killer machine in the form of charming girl named Ellen. Being the ultimate weapon of an evil organization COCOON, Ellen - along with her 'siblings' in Tammy and Frei - pass through their everyday life fighting and killing those superheroes we all known for; Superheroes who throw themselves in the midst of war protecting the peace on earth. COCOON, on the other hand, feels that the world has been so corrupted. They are going to 'purify' it, claiming a utopia of their own. By the eyes of Ellen, Tammy, and Frei, you are going to take a journey on a mission in which every step you have, every single decision you make... Will path your own destiny. Stand on their side and your view of the world will never be the same ever again by simply putting yourself on the 'evil' mindset.

In Pale Blue, you are going to have some fun in doing something that you've never done before. Devouring human, fighting drones, stealthily killing people, going berserk and create massive destruction... And much more! Some of the things that will tingle your senses:
Devour humans!
Break down buildings or walls in your surroundings
Fast paced hack and slash action combined with intriguing puzzles
Sneak attacks to assassinate targets or steal objects
Discover and unlock Ellen's various forms and abilities through out the game
In-depth story and character progression
Multiple story lines with various endings!

Every character will have their own unique skill tree. Have some cool abilities as you like by exchanging DNA points. You will find DNA points by doing various mission such as killing a particular person or smashing objects.
I understand that the whole ''Evil Side'' thing might not be so appealing to many, but still that won't stop me from playing it. It has a bit of a sense of freshness.

Btw, for those interested in what kind of MGs are on it, the concept art was posted at a Non-H Gallery at E-H.

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/753716/97e26ffbfc/