The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth

Everything the original couldn't be

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
Helios Leinheart
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Hopeless Romantic
Favorite Monster Type: Holstaurubus

The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth

Post by Helios Leinheart »

I can't believe I get to play a game that I've waited 2 years to play in just 5 hours. The Binding of Isaac Rebirth is the original game with a new engine, new graphics, and music. Because the original ran in Flash, there were a lot of things the developers wanted to do that they just couldn't due to limitations with the engine. Now, it's a whole new experience.

Judging from the description on Steam and assuming they aren't embellishing, this remake has roughly 125% more content than the original. Just to have the magic of picking up and item you've never seen and trying to figure it out is going to be awesome.

If you own the original Binding of Isaac, you can still get your loyalty preorder discount. Better hurry though, the game releases in 5 hours.

[youtube]OLtZW3xIix0[/youtube]
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth

Post by Feathers »

The graphics and settings in this game freaked me the heck out, never gona touch this one. Way way too dark for my liking. :nono:

I heard the game is really damn good though, just not for me. I need more light hearted games.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Re: The Binding of Isaac - Rebirth

Post by DogKama »

Well I have Fraps now and a new recording mic, plus this game so... if you want to see some gameplay of it I'll be more than happy to start up TMM Commentary again. :)

Just saying.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!