Wasteland 2

Discuss video games from platforms such as XBOX, Nintendo, Playstation, PC, etc.
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Wasteland 2

Post by DogKama »

I just bought wasteland 2 during the steam sale and was wanting to make a video series for TMM commentaries; so was wanting to know if anyone would be interested having a character made? At the start you can either select from a several pre-made rangers or create your own, which I'm hoping at 4 people would be interested.

If you want to know what Wasteland 2 is, well think Fallout: Tactics in a sense. If I remember correctly, some/most of the original team that made Wasteland, and the first 3 Fallouts made this game. I'll give this thread a few days to see who may be up for such a thing, and I'll try to answer questions, but until then I'm going to be play this game. :)

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Re: Wasteland 2

Post by Feathers »

Sure add me in. Maybe some kind of field medic with energy weapons. What else do I have to pick? I just want my dude to be a good supporter. :)
DogKama
Moon
Moon
Personal Title: Lupine Sentinel
Favorite Monster Type: Werewolf/WulfGuard

Post by DogKama »

Feathers wrote:Sure add me in. Maybe some kind of field medic with energy weapons. What else do I have to pick? I just want my dude to be a good supporter. :)
This is effectively everything you have to choose from when creating a custom character, besides how they'll look and their name. After the skills have been assigned, Ill get in touch with everyone about how they want to look later.
Spoiler: show
Wasteland char 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MY Wulfguard wife FonFon!
Feathers
Temperance
Temperance
Personal Title: Harpy King
Favorite Monster Type: Half Bird/Half Woman

Post by Feathers »

Hm okay just do your best to make him a supporty fighter. I don't have the game so I can't do it right and test things out.